Is Whitney Houston In Hell?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is Whitney Houston In Hell?

I'm not sure maybe? probably? I'm not aware of the kind of church she went to. But I prayed for her often as a young lad, so i hope not.

but she sadly probably is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Not that you

Brian37 wrote:
Not that you will every wake up, but let me clue you in on something. There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no God. Whitney died because of drug addiction. Drug addiction has nothing to do with one's religion or class or nationality or race. It is merely a ratio outcome of our human condition. Humans of all races nationalities classes can and do suffer addiction.  No magic to explain the good or bad in life.

You going to condemn Elvis too? You gonna condemn John Balushi or Cris Farly?

What is sad are people like you peddling fear and superstition because you want to gain fan members for you club. What Whitney and those above needed was clinical medical and psychological care. Not your stupid bloodthirsty view(your personal view) of a vindictive prick.

Why do you even bother?

JeanChauvinSOCK...
TheistTroll
JeanChauvinSOCKPUPPET's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Hi Jean Chauvin, I'm new on here and I find you blasting instantly. Who are you to even comment on such a thing like Whitney Houston in the afterlife.

You kind of come off as rude. Who are you to judge anything like that.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm on to you Joachim Vadian , information you require

I am wrong but wasnt a ruling in the works  MR. Jean is to be mentioned at least once every thread?. Not wanting to get in any trouble , I ll try at least once. I did a search of Jean the board's url and the term "mad-at". Apparently the board was "mad at" Jean within the first week. Jean has now risen to the ranks of Super-Troll. I have been on dozens of boards (stay about 9 wks usually). "Never" heard ANYONE being labeled SuperTroll, the shot heard around the Net. Dont think it's much of an honor. If you are new I would head over to Trollville. Not a lot of people bother but I think it is very worth the trip.  What I cant understand everyone wanted to invite him to Burning Man but with all those flames and the smell of gasoline, who would dare.

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good eye Dana!

danatemporary wrote:

I am wrong but wasnt a ruling in the works  MR. Jean is to be mentioned at least once every thread?. Not wanting to get in any trouble , I ll try at least once. I did a search of Jean the board's url and the term "mad-at". Apparently the board was "mad at" Jean within the first week. Jean has now risen to the ranks of Super-Troll. I have been on dozens of boards (stay about 9 wks usually). "Never" heard ANYONE being labeled SuperTroll, the shot heard around the Net. Dont think it's much of an honor. If you are new I would head over to Trollville. Not a lot of people bother but I think it is very worth the trip.  What I cant understand everyone wanted to invite him to Burning Man but with all those flames and the smell of gasoline, who would dare.

Jean is Joachim.I was waiting to hear from him again 'til I said something. Mix the letters up in the name. Jean Chauvin is awful close. I'm thinking Jean

might be a woman too. I'm sorry that would be an offense to all women, but the way Jean or Joachim whatever sounds a little feminine. You should just

start a new post called "Jean is Juochim the super-troll boy girl"  He or she might be another newby on here too.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers

tonyjeffers wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Jean is Joachim.I was waiting to hear from him again 'til I said something. Mix the letters up in the name. Jean Chauvin is awful close. I'm thinking Jean

might be a woman too. I'm sorry that would be an offense to all women, but the way Jean or Joachim whatever sounds a little feminine. You should just

start a new post called "Jean is Juochim the super-troll boy girl"  He or she might be another newby on here too.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tonyjeffers & especially all moderators are wasting their talent

You guys are all wasting your talent. Shouldn't you all be working on decoding Kryptôs ?  Warming ! Overlook the cut-en-paste, as Follows:
   ..cryptôs is an encrypted sculpture by Jimmy Sanborn located near the New Headquarters Building's courtyard, out on the grounds of the  California Cooking Academy   (C1A) Their sculpture comprises four large copper plates with other elements made of red and green granite, white quartz, and petrified wood..."  I heard a while back, it hasn't been completely decoded.          Jean Jean Jean  what are we going to do ? He keeps pulling U in.

Eye-wink www.rationalresponders.com

Jean, You re not about to  Abbanddon us so soon?   Too painful!   What's it going to be?  Returning? To this Thread?
  Where's the  person who very very recently says  "Even Aristotle knew back then that emotional cry babies belong with their mommies and not in the ring where the real ? are doing the fighting"

Image . .

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

Where'd  you get those peepers ?

Mr Winkers wrote:
..if that is a photographic representation of Danatemporary..

That's so easily not something the image is meant to convey   However (ever the good sport)   to  answer your question  I think there's always a  Seven of Nine (born Annika Hansen)  portrayed by actress Jeri Ryan floating around

Rebuttal, Ms Ryan maybe topheavy but being somewhat plastic she's automatically outclassed by Angie Harmon.

...even if Angie is much more boyish and sometimes downright emaciated in figure. Laughing out loud

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
chi fermerà jean

Brian37 wrote:
I can spar with Caposkia and Furry and know that even if we never agree, the productive part is that we don't see each other as enemies. Jean isn't even an enemy to me. Just an annoying asshole who thinks it is fun to poke people.

You put a ton of text aimed at Jean as questioning. But what you are going to get is.

"I know everything", "I am saving you", "You should be happy that I spend time with you"

Jean is nothing more than a legend in his own mind. The only thing he is good for is putting on display.

Oh don't worry about me... Really, it wasn't even a ton of text (have you seen the 'it works for me' thread? THAT is a wall of text!).

I interacted with Jean before, I know he isn't gonna to debate, but when he wants he can put up a good show. (side reflection: is a coincidence that meph disappeared and jean appeared? :/ )

And if you pay attention my post to him was unusually critical... which means I wasn't serious Laughing out loud

Jean wrote:
Hi Luca,

As explained eons ago, God need not proved since He is axiomatic, axioms need not be prooved. The doctrines are implications of the axioms and the evidence of it's soundness is the coherency of reflection in which is portrayed.

What must be, in order for what is to be what it is. Thus via the coherent validity and soundness via demonstration, there is evidence that all things are through HIm (Col 1:16-17).

I have discussed this on countless occasions in the pass and have written extensively as far as a blog goes.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ehm, Jean, an axiom doesn't need to be proved because it is SHOWN to be true! AND it is simple, which is something a god/dess (where is cj?) is not.

Col 1:16-17 is obviously not valid as it would be circular logic.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Wrong, Axioms need not to be shown but are self evident truths. But that does not then imply fiedism which I have explained.

Axioms need not be justified, shown or proved. It is just known.

Now axioms are not the end all, there are consequences to the axioms which are theorems or the theorems of Scripture.

Gemoetry is the adhominem of tabula rasa and empiricism. It is self refuting for all empiricists to adhere to gemetry if they do and most do, they self refute themselves.

Since geometry is contradictive in manner, relationship and way, they logically, an empiricist must deny geometry as false and fight against it in argument.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Wrong, Axioms need not to be shown but are self evident truths. But that does not then imply fiedism which I have explained.

Axioms need not be justified, shown or proved. It is just known.

Now axioms are not the end all, there are consequences to the axioms which are theorems or the theorems of Scripture.

Gemoetry is the adhominem of tabula rasa and empiricism. It is self refuting for all empiricists to adhere to gemetry if they do and most do, they self refute themselves.

Since geometry is contradictive in manner, relationship and way, they logically, an empiricist must deny geometry as false and fight against it in argument.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You're about the lousiest circus entertainer ever hired, kid. Do people pay you for this?

Kevin (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Whitney Houston in Hell

I am a rational christian

yes she is in hell

Hell IS FOR THE WICKED OF THE WORLD

WE ARE ALL WICKED

WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST WE PAY THE PENALTY FOR THE SIN WE COMITTED IN THIS LIFE

FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT GOD'S GRACIOUS OFFER OF PARDON THIS PENALTY IS PAID BY JESUS CHRIST

WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE

BUT YES, WHITNEY HOUSTO IS IN HELL DEFINITELY

[email protected]

Kevin (not verified)
User is offlineOffline