Is Whitney Houston In Hell?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Is Whitney Houston In Hell?

I'm not sure maybe? probably? I'm not aware of the kind of church she went to. But I prayed for her often as a young lad, so i hope not.

but she sadly probably is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I'm not

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I'm not sure maybe? probably? I'm not aware of the kind of church she went to. But I prayed for her often as a young lad, so i hope not.

but she sadly probably is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Not that you will every wake up, but let me clue you in on something. There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no God. Whitney died because of drug addiction. Drug addiction has nothing to do with one's religion or class or nationality or race. It is merely a ratio outcome of our human condition. Humans of all races nationalities classes can and do suffer addiction.  No magic to explain the good or bad in life.

You going to condemn Elvis too? You gonna condemn John Balushi or Cris Farly?

What is sad are people like you peddling fear and superstition because you want to gain fan members for you club. What Whitney and those above needed was clinical medical and psychological care. Not your stupid bloodthirsty view(your personal view) of a vindictive prick.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Brian, Brian Brian,

Relax brother, i left it open for a maybe. I have no idea what kind of church she went to. Most black churches in this country are based via the Reverend Wright style, not all, but most. T.D. Jakes is a closet oneness pentecostal for example.

But who knows, i hope she's in heaven.

And brian, subjective thinking doesn't count in the knowing of reality. Just because you say X is not, does not mean X is not. What are we witches now? Do you will your reality brian?

Willing reality is what Satanists do like Alister Crowley. I'm proud of you, you're being consistent somewhat though on accident.

Look, if i see whitney in heaven that's great. And I hope i do. But I doubt that I will. Now relax little man,, i left it as a maybe so it's okay.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brian,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brian, Brian Brian,

Relax brother, i left it open for a maybe. I have no idea what kind of church she went to. Most black churches in this country are based via the Reverend Wright style, not all, but most. T.D. Jakes is a closet oneness pentecostal for example.

But who knows, i hope she's in heaven.

And brian, subjective thinking doesn't count in the knowing of reality. Just because you say X is not, does not mean X is not. What are we witches now? Do you will your reality brian?

Willing reality is what Satanists do like Alister Crowley. I'm proud of you, you're being consistent somewhat though on accident.

Look, if i see whitney in heaven that's great. And I hope i do. But I doubt that I will. Now relax little man,, i left it as a maybe so it's okay.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You know damned well why you titled the thread the way you did, and that shit wouldn't wash even with most theists. You just want to use your fictional friend to get attention for yourself.

Now, let me clue you in. Heaven and hell as concepts are just that, fictional ideas of a bribe and punishment motif. It is what a parent does to regulate a child. I don't bow to threats or bribes. If you want to subject yourself to such childish mind slavery, we cant stop you.

What happened to Whitney was sad, sad for her family and her fans, but a part of a reality that faces all walks of life, in all classes all over the world, not just Whitney, and none of what happened to her was caused by a man in a white robe or a devil with a pitchfork. No need to explain human behavior with magic or superstition.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
I believe according to the

I believe according to the myth she could abuse herself and everyone around her and just 5 seconds or so before her physical body dies she repents and her soul would zip up to heaven. Oddly, 5 seconds on the other side of death is too late. Morality is inconsequential to christians.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 According to the myth she

 According to the myth she would probably be in heaven.  According to reality she is decomposing in the ground.  

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: According to

Sapient wrote:

 According to the myth she would probably be in heaven.  According to reality she is decomposing in the ground.  

Reality is never sexy enough for the believer.  Reality is too hard for them to face.

People can comment on who she was and her lot in life and that is par for the course for celebrities and camps of supporters and detractors on her, or any addict, wont change that addiction is not a product of race, religion or class or celebrity, but a product of environment and biology.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hello,

As empiricists you cannot say there is nothing after the death. Since empiricism requires experience to aquire data and knowledge, then empiricism has nothing to say about this.

And those near death experiences came back, not enough empiricism data is out there on the subject. Perhaps after the longest NDE death a second later something happened, but most NDE via empiricism tell us that something was there.

But non of this is evidence in reality, just fairy tale evidence that you guys like to use.

Brian you are so angry inside. I'm surprised you're still married, are you having marital problems regarding your temper and anger?

So yeah, emotionally you atheists may desire darkness and nothingness, but in reality your own method of epistemology is completely silent on the subject.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Jean

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

As empiricists you cannot say there is nothing after the death. Since empiricism requires experience to aquire data and knowledge, then empiricism has nothing to say about this.

 

 

The fact we don't accept a paradoxical fantasy of life after death does not mean it's not possible to say that when things die the evidence shows they give up their constituent parts to Gaia and are recycled. We know brains don't function when attached to dead bodies so it's goodbye to personality/consciousness/soul, too. Given our bodies are made of molecules we've leached from other living beings over the course of our lives, this is just as it should be. 

On our side of the debate we have empiricism, on your side naked assertion/fantasy. 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Since you have not experienced this, you do not know, you go going beyond your own method of how you try to know. Now you can assume this, or believe this in the same way somebody believes in santa clause or the tooth fairy, but your own way of knowing is silent on the subject, it neither affirms or deny, it says nothing.

Atheism is silent on many things. When you presume what is outside of your method of what is, then you go beyond what is rational and you dip in the absurd.

If it makes you feel any better, the chrisitan means of epistemology is also silence on some things. We are not to go beyond what is written (I Corinthians 4:6), you however, are not to go beyond what is experienced.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
I'm well aware

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Since you have not experienced this, you do not know, you go going beyond your own method of how you try to know. Now you can assume this, or believe this in the same way somebody believes in santa clause or the tooth fairy, but your own way of knowing is silent on the subject, it neither affirms or deny, it says nothing.

Atheism is silent on many things. When you presume what is outside of your method of what is, then you go beyond what is rational and you dip in the absurd.

If it makes you feel any better, the chrisitan means of epistemology is also silence on some things. We are not to go beyond what is written (I Corinthians 4:6), you however, are not to go beyond what is experienced.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

of the structure of your argument, Jean. Trouble is it's incoherent. Even if you are a christian, how do you know when your car needs filling up with gas? Do you read the bible and pray or look at the gauge on the dash?

If your christian epistemology is legitimate as a source of truth then so is every other whacky religious epistemology - all 3500 of them. 

Ultimately, in the absence of material proofs, you are offering unsupported assertions about things you can know nothing about. 

The existence of souls, for instance. Or the presence, outside this space time, of a heavenly father who, to his tedium, knows our every thought. 

What we do know empirically is that dead people are gone, finished. And up until this point in time, once their brains have died, they never, ever come back. No soul, no eternal life. Just dead. 

Your argument that christian epistemology somehow overturns the material observations of death is based on fear of dying and wishful thinking.

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
There you go

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

Atheism is silent on many things. 

 

 

confusing atheism and the scientific method again, Jean. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:But non of this is

Quote:
But non of this is evidence in reality, just fairy tale evidence that you guys like to use.

Said the man with the magical fictional non material disembodied brain comic book super hero.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
HelloJeanChauvin.WhitneyisinH

HelloJeanChauvin.WhitneyisinHeaven.SheisbeingfuckedintheassbyeachmemberoftheHolyTrinitywhiletheyallsnortcocaineanddrinkcheapwine.MeanwhileJohnCalviniswatchingthesexorgyandbeatinghismeatwithaleatherwhip.It'sHeavenlybliss.

RespectfullyProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Bank Robber Guy

Hello,

I've discussed this before. And you have changed the subject on me lol. But that's fine. I've discussed this many many times before.

In areas where my epistemology is silence, then I am not dealing with knowledge but probablity.   Where there is probable means, i approach it such. But all probable means has an attachment to the known. But not always. 

But if you really want me to repeat for the what hundredth time the proper Chrisitan epistemology, then ask me nicely and i might. 

lol. but yeah, atheism again neither denies or affirms what happens in the afterlife. Like my good Celebrity satanic friend Winter Laake says, I have no idea what happens when i die. 

At least Winter is honest. 

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).                             

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I've discussed this before. And you have changed the subject on me lol. But that's fine. I've discussed this many many times before.

In areas where my epistemology is silence, then I am not dealing with knowledge but probablity.   Where there is probable means, i approach it such. But all probable means has an attachment to the known. But not always. 

But if you really want me to repeat for the what hundredth time the proper Chrisitan epistemology, then ask me nicely and i might. 

lol. but yeah, atheism again neither denies or affirms what happens in the afterlife. Like my good Celebrity satanic friend Winter Laake says, I have no idea what happens when i die. 

At least Winter is honest. 

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).                             

 

HelloJeanChauvin.Whydoyouevenpostthgisshit?WhogivesafuckaboutyourstupidBibleknowledge?You'reanexpertaboutsomethingthatisutterbullshit.Whyshouldwetakeyouseriously?

Arewesupposedtobeimpressed?

RespectfullyProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Death

You're pretty creepy. Are you going to send me a letter and glue letters from varous magazines for your message? I mean what?

The reason why you should care is because  if effects you. You will be tortured in ways history has yet to comprehend. You will crave death in hell, but will live in torment. The only way to escape this is to be rescued from  hell through the grace of Christ in what He did on the Cross.

Otherwise, your own stupidity will haunt you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Not sure you get me

 

There is no nascent probability attached to what is entirely unobserved and empirically unsupported. You are mistaking mythology for more or less provable hypotheses.  

What I am saying is this. Everything we can coherently say about death is that which is supported by evidence. Lack of brain waves, cellular breakdown and so forth. You know. Dead bodies. 

Christianity cannot confirm what happens in some oxymoronic concept of an 'afterlife'. All it can do is make unsupported claims about things it is not even equipped to know. 

Instead what you offer are naked assertions backed up by apologetics - a sort of tool kit of logical fallacies replete with appeals to complexity, appeals to consequence, appeals to ignorance, continuum fallacies, wishful thinking.  

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
To wit

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You will be tortured in ways history has yet to comprehend. You will crave death in hell, but will live in torment. The only way to escape this is to be rescued from  hell through the grace of Christ in what He did on the Cross.

 

Assertion with appeal to force, assertion with appeal to force, appeal to force with assertion and an appeal to force chaser. Oblique appeal to force supported by wishful thinking, reification of assertion and appeal to emotion...

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Extremeist

Hi Extremeist,

The problem with you is that you are not educated properly. Within your own method of knowledge, there is original and origin science of empiricism. While you can look at how the brain operates prior to death, you cannot discern empiricism of the mind operates.

And look, i'm not the one tell you this, authorities on empiricism are saying this. You cannot interpret the data that you observe unless it it done via experience. And unless the scienttist dies and is frozen to come back to life and remembers what happened in death, yoru own method is completely silent on the subject.

It's pretty bad when the atheist is completely ignorant how his own attempts at knowing really is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:You're

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You're pretty creepy. Are you going to send me a letter and glue letters from various magazine for your message ?  I mean what ?

 

  NoI'llprobablyjustquotestupidBibleversesandthreatenyouwitheternaldamnation.That'sprettycreepy,no?

 

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
The reason why you should care is because  if effects you. You will be tortured in ways history has yet to comprehend. You will crave death in hell, but will live in torment. The only way to escape this is to be rescued from  hell through the grace of Christ in what He did on the Cross.

 

Whatthefuckdoyoucare?

 

 

JeanChauvin wrote:
Otherwise, your own stupidity will haunt you.

 

Mystupidity?You'retheonewhobelievesinfairytales.

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Ohhh, look.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Extremeist,

While you can look at how the brain operates prior to death, you cannot discern empiricism of the mind operates.

And look, i'm not the one tell you this, authorities on empiricism are saying this. You cannot interpret the data that you observe unless it it done via experience. And unless the scienttist dies and is frozen to come back to life and remembers what happened in death, yoru own method is completely silent on the subject.

 

It's a big, fat, fallacious appeal to complexity...

The point Jean, is that empiricism offers us the ability to say things that are more or less true about material reality while filtering bias and fallacy. Your position on death suffers from motivated reasoning. 

The fact no observers have returned from death to describe its ultimate destination serves my case better than it serves yours. People who die don't come prancing back for some show and tell. 

Empiricism shows that individual life is finished organically when it is dead (genes do survive, I freely grant you).

Any claims you might have about souls or spirits merrily dancing with Jesus in physics-free paradise after corpse-o'clock just slides off into an archipelago of naked assertions. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Death

I know most Chrisitans bullshit. They say they care and they could care less. But Mr. Death, as my brother I really don't want to see you tormented in torture every single day, every single second forever. I do care about that.

I actually hope all you guys on here don't go through that to be serious. i like you guys on here. Most come from broken back grounds. Most are emotional and hate God for from a very painful position. There are a few that may just be purely stupid. but most are not.

life is short, but whatever happens has been decreed from eternity.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Her funeral service was in

Her funeral service was in Hell.... or as we here in NJ call it, Newark. Now she's in Westfield (or under Westfield), inside a very expensive box, smelling awful. 


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: But Mr.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 But Mr. Death, as my brother I really don't want to see you tormented in torture every single day, every single second forever. I do care about that.

 

                            HelloJeanChauvin,

                        Lyingisasinisn'tit?

                       Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Death

Mr. Death,

Nice ending verse lol. Just because Judah could not over take the iron chariots doesn't mean God couldn't. God often uses His children's failure for their understanding and to lean on Him.

lol, you're creepy, but a toast to you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Mr.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Mr. Death,

 God often uses His children's failure for their understanding and to lean on Him.

 

  HelloJeanChauvin,

 Alternatively,God'schildrenoftenhavetomakeexcusesfortheirGod'sfailuretoperform.Howpatheticisthat?

Respectfully,ProzacDeathWish(Judges1:19)

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,As

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

As empiricists you cannot say there is nothing after the death. Since empiricism requires experience to aquire data and knowledge, then empiricism has nothing to say about this.

Empiricism doesn't say anything about the invisible gnome on your shoulder, but even you don't believe in that.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Jean Chauvin

Sapient wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

As empiricists you cannot say there is nothing after the death. Since empiricism requires experience to aquire data and knowledge, then empiricism has nothing to say about this.

Empiricism doesn't say anything about the invisible gnome on your shoulder, but even you don't believe in that.

 

GNOMES EXIST DAMN IT! Just like Vishnu and Allah and Jesus. You just hate gnomes.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3132
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Hell just wouldn't be

Hell just wouldn't be complete torture without you there with us, Jean.

 


Brewster (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Comment

 I could not agree with you more.   How is it so hard to see that it you are dead, really dead, you have NO CONSCIOUSNESS?  No God.  No heaven.  No hell.  No fucking Jesus who never lived in the first place in real history. Black people are so caught up in Christianity that it has almost made us the dumbest people on the planet.  Only the Spanish, and their Virgin Mary is worst.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Hell just wouldn't

EXC wrote:

Hell just wouldn't be complete torture without you there with us, Jean.

 

Jean is far too sick in the head, that if we were to pretend a hell actually existed, that "Satan" would be sane compared to him. Jeans brains are so scrambled they make scrambled eggs look like they were still in the shell unscrambled.

Fortunately for us in the west, the worst this asshole can be is just that, an asshole.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Watcher
atheist
Posts: 2326
Joined: 2007-07-10
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I actually hope all you guys on here don't go through that to be serious. i like you guys on here. Most come from broken back grounds. Most are emotional and hate God for from a very painful position. There are a few that may just be purely stupid. but most are not.

Well crap.  I guess I am one of those that turned "purely stupid" around the age of 30.

My parents just celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary.  And I was never beaten or molested as a child.  Pretty leave it to beaver/Huckleberry Fin type of childhood.

Oh, I believed in your fairytale strongly until the age of 25, Jean.  I was raised in the Church after all.

The problem was that I stopped at that age of giving religion a free ride in my mind.

And I've never felt angry at the idea of God.  I was raised to view him as a loving presence.  I mean, it would be pure folly to try and rebel against an almighty god, right?  I was never that "purely stupid".

The truth is, that the concept simply does not stand up to logical dissection.

It's just myth.  And pretty piss-poor myth when you are intellectually honest enough with yourself to truly put it under the light of reality.

It's sad that most people, when indoctrinated in a religion from childhood, are cursed with it for life.  You are one of those poor, damaged psychies.

I pity that about you and offer my honestly felt condolences.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Jean Chauvin

Watcher wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I actually hope all you guys on here don't go through that to be serious. i like you guys on here. Most come from broken back grounds. Most are emotional and hate God for from a very painful position. There are a few that may just be purely stupid. but most are not.

Well crap.  I guess I am one of those that turned "purely stupid" around the age of 30.

My parents just celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary.  And I was never beaten or molested as a child.  Pretty leave it to beaver/Huckleberry Fin type of childhood.

Oh, I believed in your fairytale strongly until the age of 25, Jean.  I was raised in the Church after all.

The problem was that I stopped at that age of giving religion a free ride in my mind.

And I've never felt angry at the idea of God.  I was raised to view him as a loving presence.  I mean, it would be pure folly to try and rebel against an almighty god, right?  I was never that "purely stupid".

The truth is, that the concept simply does not stand up to logical dissection.

It's just myth.  And pretty piss-poor myth when you are intellectually honest enough with yourself to truly put it under the light of reality.

It's sad that most people, when indoctrinated in a religion from childhood, are cursed with it for life.  You are one of those poor, damaged psychies.

I pity that about you and offer my honestly felt condolences.

I don't pity him at all. After everything he has posted, it is clear that he is nothing but a troll out for attention. He is obtuse jackass.

He isn't going to consider anything you have written here. He is just going to spew the same bigoted bullshit he has from the start.

You are wasting your time with him, he is nothing but a brick wall. I only respond to him to get him to post more so people can see him for what he is and see how far idiots like him can take their personal superstitions.

I'm willing to give him the time of day, only to put him on display, he serves me no other purpose than that. And he has absolutely NO sympathy from me, not one lick. Furry and Cap and even Digital are worth engaging, not that we will ever agree, but because they are not bat shit insane.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi,

Actually Sapient, empiricism "proves" nothing." I believe thousands of years ago on this very site i did an entire huge essay on the refutation of empiricism lol. Sapient, now i know that week tastes like milk and honey, but it's affecting your memory Sapient. For the love of God Sapient, just say no man. Stop saying you have a "need for weed."

Get a hold of yourself man. You've killed just to many brain cells.

Watcher you need to define what you mean by belief. What do you mean you once believed in God until 25?  It doesn't work that way. Christianity is not the YMCA. "Oh i tried the Y for a while, not anymore." Dumb central.

once again according to I John 2:19 you were never a christian. The verse says that those who leave are those who never were. But since you're so empirically minded, you go by your own subjective experiences verses the reality of things. My pentecostal friends are exactly the same way except they're christians, though very weak christians.

Why would you have pity on me? lol. YOu grew up in a Church that has no intelligence which is what most churches are in 2012. So it's no wonder you left that which you never were.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Why would

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Why would you have pity on me?

                        That'sagoodquestion.

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Jean

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Why would you have pity on me?

                        That'sagoodquestion.

HollycrapProzacthatisthefirsthonestadmissionthezooanimalmade.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


luca
atheist
Posts: 400
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
pfeh

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Is Whitney Houston In Hell?

Maybe she is 'just dead'.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Actually Sapient, empiricism "proves" nothing." I believe thousands of years ago on this very site i did an entire huge essay on the refutation of empiricism

No you didn't. If I remember well you just said that things could not 'be' (exist) without "God".
But you don't have evidence for what you say.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
once again according to I John 2:19 you were never a christian

No, you're wrong. You can't know.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
The problem with you is that you are not educated properly. Within your own method of knowledge, there is original and origin science of empiricism. While you can look at how the brain operates prior to death, you cannot discern empiricism of the mind operates.
And look, i'm not the one tell you this, authorities on empiricism are saying this. You cannot interpret the data that you observe unless it it done via experience. And unless the scienttist dies and is frozen to come back to life and remembers what happened in death, yoru own method is completely silent on the subject.
It's pretty bad when the atheist is completely ignorant how his own attempts at knowing really is.

The ignorant one here is you (respectfully). In fact you said "brain operates prior to death", but knowing it would not make sense to say "brain operates after death" because it's just physical matter you changed your words.
Or for example you know that a "frozen brain" could not remember being frozen because it wouldn't be functioning, so another mistake there.
How can there be experience to make after death if after death you cannot experience anything? Eye-wink
And so what there should be that lives "after death"? Come on, you're just wrong.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote:Jean Chauvin

luca wrote:
Jean Chauvin wrote:
Is Whitney Houston In Hell?
Maybe she is 'just dead'.
Jean Chauvin wrote:
Actually Sapient, empiricism "proves" nothing." I believe thousands of years ago on this very site i did an entire huge essay on the refutation of empiricism
No you didn't. If I remember well you just said that things could not 'be' (exist) without "God". But you don't have evidence for what you say.
Jean Chauvin wrote:
once again according to I John 2:19 you were never a christian
No, you're wrong. You can't know.
Jean Chauvin wrote:
The problem with you is that you are not educated properly. Within your own method of knowledge, there is original and origin science of empiricism. While you can look at how the brain operates prior to death, you cannot discern empiricism of the mind operates. And look, i'm not the one tell you this, authorities on empiricism are saying this. You cannot interpret the data that you observe unless it it done via experience. And unless the scienttist dies and is frozen to come back to life and remembers what happened in death, yoru own method is completely silent on the subject. It's pretty bad when the atheist is completely ignorant how his own attempts at knowing really is.
The ignorant one here is you (respectfully). In fact you said "brain operates prior to death", but knowing it would not make sense to say "brain operates after death" because it's just physical matter you changed your words. Or for example you know that a "frozen brain" could not remember being frozen because it wouldn't be functioning, so another mistake there. How can there be experience to make after death if after death you cannot experience anything? Eye-wink And so what there should be that lives "after death"? Come on, you're just wrong.

I can spar with Caposkia and Furry and know that even if we never agree, the productive part is that we don't see each other as enemies. Jean isn't even an enemy to me. Just an annoying asshole who thinks it is fun to poke people.

You put a ton of text aimed at Jean as questioning. But what you are going to get is.

"I know everything", "I am saving you", "You should be happy that I spend time with you"

Jean is nothing more than a legend in his own mind. The only thing he is good for is putting on display.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
I stopped giving a shit

I stopped giving a shit about most celebrities the moment most of my family gathered around the Metal God™ to watch the verdict of the original OJ Simpson trial. Yes, the one with the AZN judge.

 

It's fun being here in Don'tRemotelyGiveARat'sFuckingAssLand, because I can choose not to get emotionally involved with other people's frustrations regardless of how articulately they express such 'issues' whenever the hell I want. I mean, I must be a sociopath because I can't be bothered to vest emotions in Whitney Houston. She's a non-factor in my life. So is nearly everyone else on the planet that I assign so little emotion and thought to. I imagine that for the level of apathy I have for "famous celebrities!", that a list of humans that fail to provoke any other sentiments beside "Stop bothering me about it!" rises above 7 billion, easily.

 

Granted, there are exceptions. (in no particular order) Palestine, Lebanon, America, Leichenstein, Norway and people I actually know rather than merely 'know about' fall under them. This makes a few assumptions, the foremost being that there are more than 7,400,000,000 people on the planet.

 

Life's short, folks... and individuals like "Jean" amount to free entertainment. Alas, not very effective entertainment... but entertainment nonetheless. /bow

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Luca

Hi Luca,

As explained eons ago, God need not proved since He is axiomatic, axioms need not be prooved. The doctrines are implications of the axioms and the evidence of it's soundness is the coherency of reflection in which is portrayed.

What must be, in order for what is to be what it is. Thus via the coherent validity and soundness via demonstration, there is evidence that all things are through HIm (Col 1:16-17).

I have discussed this on countless occasions in the pass and have written extensively as far as a blog goes.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Brain,

Oh and you are absolutely my enemy 100%. However, if you were starving and in need, I would still give you food

or water. However, if there was a Chrisitan who was also in need, I would obviously provide help to the chrisitan

before i assisted you. Not cause I have to, just because I would.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Fail Calvinist is still fail

Fail Calvinist is still fail

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brain,Oh

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brain,

Oh and you are absolutely my enemy 100%. However, if you were starving and in need, I would still give you food

or water. However, if there was a Chrisitan who was also in need, I would obviously provide help to the chrisitan

before i assisted you. Not cause I have to, just because I would.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

                                                Whogivesashit? Butaslongaswe'retalking"whatifs"ifIfoundJeanChauvininaburningcarwreckIwouldmakenoattempt

                                               torescuehimbutIwouldlettheflamesburnhiminagony.Itseemsappropriatedon'tyouthink? Jeanisalwaysexpressing

                                               hispleasureaboutatheistsufferingintheflamesofHell.AllowingJeantodieinsideaburningcarwouldbe"justice"evenhecouldappreciate.

 

                                             edit:no,onsecondthoughtIcouldn'tdothateventosomeoneaspatheticasJean.Besidethethoughtofmybehavingina"Christlike"manner

                                             istooutterlyrepulsive.

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is onlineOnline
Vaishnavism and the board . . .

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 
But who knows, i hope she's in heaven.   Respectfully,  Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).
 

 
Quote:
Brian37 replies,  You know damned well why you titled the thread the way you did, and that shit wouldn't wash even with most theists. You just want to use your fictional friend to get attention for yourself.
 
Now, let me clue you in. Heaven and hell as concepts are just ..

 
 Jean Chauvin (Jude 3). Jean, BeBe and CeCe Winans  have been talking to her, prior to her end, for the last decade, a little FYI.
 
 ====================================================================================

Sapient wrote: Empiricism doesn't say anything about the invisible gnome on your shoulder, but even you don't believe in that

 

Quote:
Brian's response, GNOMES EXIST DAMN IT! Just like Vishnu and Allah and Jesus. You just hate gnomes.

        Brian, again with the Vishnu (Jewish accent)? I find it deplorable; and am sick of all this Vishnu  bashing. What next? You cannot be suggesting the Iconography that depicts Vishnu in art with four arms (chatur-bahu), dark blue skin, etc etc are not represenative of a true deity What about the dashavatara (the10)? Weren't they each the incarnations after all?!  Oh, Yeah right.  What a world we must live in.  As for gnomes.  I can see mine in the yard, through my window, next to my petunias.  We've been through this already . . .

 


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Empiricism is king in

Empiricism is king in efficiency, because when all other ideas and concepts fail, one need only contend with facts to generate a working idea.

Invisible gnomes can kindly go to hell. Efficiency is largely 'sympathetic' towards evidence-based reasoning. Relying on facts and their use in collective human knowledge is what makes skepticism possible to begin with, because they deter one from ruling out valid possibilities on whatever ridiculous and irrational passions they might have.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is onlineOnline
Maybe somebody is due a substance abuse problem?

re::Maybe someone is due a substance abuse problem of their very own?

Proz wrote:
  IfIfoundJeanChauvininaburningcarwreckIwouldmakenoattempt torescuehimbutIwouldlettheflamesburnhiminagony.Itseemsappropriatedon'tyouthink? JeanisalwaysexpressinghispleasureaboutatheistsufferingintheflamesofHell.AllowingJeantodieinsideaburningcarwouldbe"justice"evenhecouldappreciatedit  :no,onsecondthoughtIcouldn'tdothateventosomeoneaspatheticasJean.Besidethethoughtofmybehavingina"Christlike"manneristooutterlyrepulsive.
You have an odd distinction at the Forum..The board reaches out to U Jean          > Jean might want to chase the Green Dragon (See  Image):

  


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Brain,Oh

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Brain,

Oh and you are absolutely my enemy 100%. However, if you were starving and in need, I would still give you food

or water. However, if there was a Chrisitan who was also in need, I would obviously provide help to the chrisitan

before i assisted you. Not cause I have to, just because I would.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

So the way you show it is to be a complete dick? Here's your fucking problem. I wouldn't leave you bleeding in the street either, but for some stupid reason you think threatening us with your god is going to convince us that you wouldn't harm us. And you also stupidly claim that because I'd do the same that somehow I am ripping off your religion to do so.

You are now back peddling because you cant provoke us to the point you can go "see see those evil atheists want to kill us".

And I would help you because I had to, not because I wanted to. I would help you because even assholes don't deserve to die simply because they are assholes. Why don't you stop acting like an asshole?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is onlineOnline
Not to disturb or interrupt

 

     My timing really stinks..Please excuse  this intrusion ,  imagevenue.com was down (or the new rain) , as you were     

 

    
    IMAGE  
    


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

re::Maybe someone is due a substance abuse problem of their very own?

Proz wrote:
  IfIfoundJeanChauvininaburningcarwreckIwouldmakenoattempt torescuehimbutIwouldlettheflamesburnhiminagony.Itseemsappropriatedon'tyouthink? JeanisalwaysexpressinghispleasureaboutatheistsufferingintheflamesofHell.AllowingJeantodieinsideaburningcarwouldbe"justice"evenhecouldappreciatedit  :no,onsecondthoughtIcouldn'tdothateventosomeoneaspatheticasJean.Besidethethoughtofmybehavingina"Christlike"manneristooutterlyrepulsive.
You have an odd distinction at the Forum..The board reaches out to U Jean          > Jean might want to chase the Green Dragon (See  Image):

Needs MOAR boobies... but only if that is a photographic representation of Danatemporary in... their avatar.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is onlineOnline
Where d you get those peepers

 Where'd  you get those peepers ?

 

Mr Winkers wrote:
..if that is a photographic representation of Danatemporary..
 

  That's so easily not something the image is meant to convey   However (ever the good sport)   to  answer your question  I think there's always a  Seven of Nine (born Annika Hansen)  portrayed by actress Jeri Ryan floating around