Anyone neare MB SC driving up to the Reason Rally next month?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone neare MB SC driving up to the Reason Rally next month?

For some stupid reason I thought it was a convention, but it is a free DC mall event, so quite affordable. But I'd like to hitch a ride and help pay for gas so I can leave the lift van here for my mom in case she needs it.

If you live near MB and can help, PM me.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Wait, you guys are having a little conference meeting thingy. How cute. I would love to go. I mean honestly, how many of you guys would love to see me. all of you right?

Could i get the time and address of where you guys are meeting and i'd love to join you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Wait, you guys are having a little conference meeting thingy. How cute. I would love to go. I mean honestly, how many of you guys would love to see me. all of you right?

Could i get the time and address of where you guys are meeting and i'd love to join you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Wait, you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Sure we'd love to have you, because if you start behaving in public like you do here, you'll end up in a straight jacket where  you belong.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Wait, you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You don't mind us laughing at you in person, do you?  I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I tried.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Jean Chauvin

Sapient wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You don't mind us laughing at you in person, do you?  I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I tried.

You are a much kinder person than I am Sapient, I don't want to set eyes on him one bit. But I could tolerate it since he'd be stupid to try any crap. There will be tons of police and security there.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
My wife and I will be going

My wife and I will be going Friday... Attending the Reason Rally Saturday... and then we'll be attending an Atheist convention on Sunday & Monday...and I'm sure we'll figure out a way to have a few margaritas in between.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:My wife and

Rich Woods wrote:

My wife and I will be going Friday... Attending the Reason Rally Saturday... and then we'll be attending an Atheist convention on Sunday & Monday...and I'm sure we'll figure out a way to have a few margaritas in between.

A lot of good that will do me all the way down here. But if I make it up I hope to see you there.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Sapient

Sapient,

I understand you laughing at me, that's all you know how to do against a christian of intelligence. YOu nor anybody on here has refuted one issue, which demonstrates that no matter how sound and how many times you refute atheism and demonstrate christianity, you will continue to be a loser pagan on your way to be ripped apart in hell.

But on a side note, I have no invitation to the "rational rally," oh now i have to go. You're not going to invite me are you? lol. Well, as I told my friend in the 6th grade who was to afraid to climb the monkey bars, CHICKEN, lol.

Brian, i have 3 black belts so you could try to take me down, but yeah, i really don't want to own you physically in public, isn't it enough that i humilate you mentally and emotionally?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Sapient,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Sapient,

I understand you laughing at me, that's all you know how to do against a christian of intelligence. YOu nor anybody on here has refuted one issue, which demonstrates that no matter how sound and how many times you refute atheism and demonstrate christianity, you will continue to be a loser pagan on your way to be ripped apart in hell.

But on a side note, I have no invitation to the "rational rally," oh now i have to go. You're not going to invite me are you? lol. Well, as I told my friend in the 6th grade who was to afraid to climb the monkey bars, CHICKEN, lol.

Brian, i have 3 black belts so you could try to take me down, but yeah, i really don't want to own you physically in public, isn't it enough that i humilate you mentally and emotionally?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Listen jackass, no one wants to meet you much less fight you. Unlike some theists like you, most atheists don't see fighting as a first resort because someone merely offended them. But don't threaten us with your "black belts". I think that is just pretend just like your entire act here, in any case.

There will be enough security there that if anyone, much less you, tries to start any shit, you will get arrested.

Now if you insist on verbally threatening us here with physical violence, that IS a reportable offense. So I'd suggest you BACK THE FUCK OFF, or get arrested for threats of violence. Brian, and this website have tolerated your childish nonsense, but we don't care who the fuck you are, threats of violence are a reportable crime, regardless of beliefs or debate.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian

Brian,

You really want me off this site painfully badly. Do i strike your little conscious over and over and over again with the

double edged sword of the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12).

Consistent Chrisitans are loving people, however, if confronted with violence, no how to kick ass. So i was speaking in

reference to defense. Martial Arts teachings you how NOT to fight in 99% of all confrontations.

But Brian, instead of doing anything with you, i'd give you a big hug, and if you're lucky a kiss on the cheek.

If you are this hateful and prideful, ego-centric on the internet, you must fight often with your wife. I'm surprised you guys aren't divorced, you're a very bitter guy Brian.

Maybe we can exchange phone numbers and chat on the phone brian. get to know eachother. What's your number Brian, let's be friends.

I suppose the little conference is over, and nobody invited an actual rational person to the conferrence,

oh how ironic.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You really want me off

Quote:
You really want me off this site painfully badly. Do i strike your little conscious

You serve a purpose here, like the Holocaust Museum in DC. You remind humanity what a dick is and how humanity should not behave.