digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Yes, truly misleading

Yes, truly misleading title.  He barely mentions marijuana and it sounds like he's for it anyway granted I think he's high in this video  

On another note, I'm sick of weed even being mentioned in ANY regard as being anything but helpful to people.  It doesn't harm anyone that's of the legal age; if anything, it enhances EVERYTHING in a positive way.  Studies haven't shown that it doesn't harm kids in a negative way and as far as anyone below the age of 21, the jury is still out.   

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Top Comments

Top Comments

• Extremely misleading title.

• He's high as fuck.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote:Yes,

Sage_Override wrote:

Yes, truly misleading title.  He barely mentions marijuana and it sounds like he's for it anyway granted I think he's high in this video  

On another note, I'm sick of weed even being mentioned in ANY regard as being anything but helpful to people.  It doesn't harm anyone that's of the legal age; if anything, it enhances EVERYTHING in a positive way.  Studies haven't shown that it doesn't harm kids in a negative way and as far as anyone below the age of 21, the jury is still out.   

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I didn't want to suggest any thing that might lead others in to assuming the same thing that I was thinking.