Harry Potter actor reveals he barbecues kittens.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Harry Potter actor reveals he barbecues kittens.

The actor who plays Harry Potter reveals, like all card carrying godless heathens, he too barbecues kittens.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981107412

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Aha! The Vatican tried to

Aha! The Vatican tried to warn us of JK Rowling and her band of satanists! You probably just thought they were crazy fundies, they KNEW.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/vatican.slams.harry.potter.as.wrong.kind.of.hero/16236.htm

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote: Aha!

Beyond Saving wrote:

Aha! The Vatican tried to warn us of JK Rowling and her band of satanists! You probably just thought they were crazy fundies, they KNEW.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/vatican.slams.harry.potter.as.wrong.kind.of.hero/16236.htm

If it were not for or economic differences, and you had the right plumbing , we'd get along much more than you want to admit. I love the fact that you live in the reality that god claims are bullshit. But your bedside manor to those who don't get to the same pay scale is horrid.

I do not hate you as an individual, I cant. Anyone who locks themselves out of their vehicle hours away from help can only be labeled one thing, human.

Out of all my detractors, you have to be the one if on the Titanic, I would want to save and would want to have save me. You piss me off to no end , but there is ultimately  a softy in you you hate to admit.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:If it were not

Brian37 wrote:

If it were not for or economic differences, and you had the right plumbing , we'd get along much more than you want to admit. I love the fact that you live in the reality that god claims are bullshit. But your bedside manor to those who don't get to the same pay scale is horrid.

Well you can blame Dr. McCoy for my bedside manner, my mom is a huge trekkie. Just be thankful that Dr. House wasn't around during my formative years imagine what an asshole I'd be then! 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Brian, thanks for posting

Brian, thanks for posting this story.  I was able to add a new quote to the already existing article for Daniel Radcliffe as a celebrity atheist.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote: Brian,

Sapient wrote:

Brian, thanks for posting this story.  I was able to add a new quote to the already existing article for Daniel Radcliffe as a celebrity atheist.

No problem, my mail will be in the bill.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The actor who

Brian37 wrote:

The actor who plays Harry Potter reveals, like all card carrying godless heathens, he too barbecues kittens.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981107412

I thought that he would come out as a gay and then secondly the atheism card. Either way I'm looking forward to speaking with a long time best friend who is deeply religious (Catholic) and has a wife (even more conservative) with five kids who all love Harry Potter more than they do their religion.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm reminded about sponebob

I'm reminded about sponebob squarepants supposedly being homo a few years back...