Fecal mouth Pat Robernuts pontificats about Evolution.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fecal mouth Pat Robernuts pontificats about Evolution.

I don't care if this ass wipe spews this bullshit, but crap like this does need to be shot down.

HEY ROBERTNUTS! Darwin got it right and it is backed up by 4 words. LOOK THEM UP DIPSHIT~

ADENINE

GUANINE

THYMINE

CYTOSINE

BETTER KNOWN AS D......N.......AND FUCKING A, DNA ASSHOLE!

Your 6 day myth is debunked bullshit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05eMuWWatps

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

When Michael Shermer debated Jonathan Wells, he mentioned Wells' quote:

"Father's [Sun Myung Moon's] words, my studies, and my prayers convinced me that I should devote my life to destroying Darwinism, just as many of my fellow Unificationists had already devoted their lives to destroying Marxism. When Father chose me (along with about a dozen other seminary graduates) to enter a Ph.D. program in 1978, I welcomed the opportunity to prepare myself for battle."  -- Jonathan Wells, Darwinism: Why I Went for a Second Ph.D.

Wells went into a university biology program with the intention of disproving evolution.  He already had his conclusion in his hand, and he planned ahead of time to look for data to disprove evolution and to reject data that supported evolution.  That's horribly unscientific, and immoral too.

If you think that's bad, I have a link that will make your eyes fall out: Modern geocentrism  Read the intro paragraph to the article, then click on sections 8 and 9 and learn about the so-called evidence for geocentrism.  This is like the struggle Galileo and the heliocentrists went through in the 16th century.  These people never learn.  If thousands and millions of people were converting to Christianity because of evolution, you better believe they would all be supporting it.  The Discovery Institute would change their name to the Darwin Institute.  The Institute for Creation Research would change its name to the Institute for the Advancement of Evolution and Biblical Studies.

That philosopher of science guy Stephen Meyers really annoys me (not as much as Jonathan Wells, I can't tell who cares less about truth.)  He should do something useful with his intelligence and promote a proper scientific understanding.  I don't expect him to drop the metaphysical supernaturalism, but he could at least use his philosophical and theological brain to stitch evolution -- or macroevolution as they call it -- with the Bible.

These intelligent design and young earth creationists should learn from Christian biologist Francis Collins and be theistic evolutionists.