How to report spammers in this forum?

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
How to report spammers in this forum?

THIS person > [email protected] < has entered a rather long response to a blog post of mine, which amounted to his "testimony" regarding jeebus and the gospel, and all that shit. How do I a) remove his post from my blog, and b) remove HIM from this forum? 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I deleted the comment.  I

I deleted the comment.  I guess a mod approved it, but we certainly don't want hit and run proslytizers.  And he was posting in the wrong area.

Feel free to update this thread if it happens again.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I, on the other hand,

I, on the other hand, cordially welcome spambots to my blog. Just click the link to the left and I can get started with my verbal target practice...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thank you...

Your prompt action is very much appreciated, and so much more civil than my response would have been.