Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the Ten Commandments

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the Ten Commandments

Here's the link to the website:  http://www.tencommandments.org/

Has anyone ever heard of this group? It seems to be run by a guy named Robert T. Lee; some of what he says is...just really fucked up. Here are some examples:

"It should, however, be our unwavering struggle, aim and endeavor, by all the righteous powers providentially given to us, whether great or small, through all and any appropriate means acceptable in the sight of God, to unhesitantly and boldly seek to bring about the absolute destruction of all immoral "rights" and "freedoms," without fear of the evil consequences of unjust injury, unjust punishment or unjust death"

"We should further seek to establish the rightful and fiery holy wrath of every government against all and any...who would practice any deed contrary to such moral rights, freedoms and holy responsibilities"

"Demons cause more than one type of expression on the faces of the people whom they possess: There is the glassy-eyed look and stare of the epileptic; the feminine look in the male homosexual; the masculine look in the lesbian; the look of education and sophistication; the look of innocence and truth in the liar, etc..."

"The best way to insure the earth is never over populated is for sensible and righteous governments to clear all forms of atheism and heresy."

"Has a person ever made you so angry you wished he was dead? Then why can't you feel and express that same fervency of anger towards true criminals such as atheists, pedophiles, homosexuals, murders, rapists and etc? It is likely that the people who made you so angry did not commit death worthy crimes in the society; but the people we have name have. What you should wish for these people is that the government put them to death."

"Isn it astonishing to realize that there are nasty homosexuals who are doctors, nutritionalist, and etc trying to tell people how to live a healthy life style."

"In almost evey case when you see a "beatiful" female - young or old in america you are looking at a SLUT."

"If there could ever be truly justifiable reasons for pregnant females to have abortions, none would be more justified than the cases wherein the females could receive true knowledge that they are carrying homosexuals in their wombs. On the basis of Leviticus 20:13, I wholeheartedly support abortions in such cases."

"Was sex in space one of the experiments the columbia crew performed? If so, the ones who were married committed adultery in space and the rest committed formnication and perhaps homosexuality. If that is so then they got what they deserved. Should those who help corrupt and introduce human depravity into space be regarded as heros?"

"Below are articles I've presented in effort to expose the true satanic nature of atheism, the great harm it is doing to the american society and the world community and to prove and demonstrate that atheists and all other nonbelievers in the true God are the actual criminals of the world community. I hope these articles will enable people to see that atheists are extremely dangerous people. Therefore laws should be made against them by all the governments of the world community."

"Therefore, it is right to conclude that atheism is none other than raw depravity - the diabolical principle at work in people who dishonor their parents, murder, lie and commit every other moral crime."

"Atheists and all other nonbelievers in the true God - regardless of their level of "education" and position in society - are therefore the true criminals of the world community and if there is a sane government, it should treat them accordingly."

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
I bet that guy eats

I bet that guy eats shellfish and bacon cheeseburgers.

STONE HIM!

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:I bet

FurryCatHerder wrote:

I bet that guy eats shellfish and bacon cheeseburgers.

STONE HIM!

Lol, I'm just glad he doesn't have much political power...

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
blacklight915, you wrote:

blacklight915, you wrote: "Lol, I'm just glad he doesn't have much political power..."

Me: SECONDED!

Conor

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Faith does not fear reason."--Pope Pius XII

"But it should!"

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only difference between

The only difference between this guy and Glenn Beck is that Glenn Beck is a well established nutsack who makes millions each year.

**edit**

There is no difference between people like this and the douchebags over in the Middle East. "Here kid, go strap a bomb on yourself, blow yourself up in the middle of a busy intersection and kill people for god. Oh, and by the way, god will thank you and think you are a hero when you get to heaven".

I see that they are associated with a baptist church but I bet that church doesn't know that they are hosting the site or that this person has linked them in any fashion to the church. I have a feeling some one who works inside the church is taking advantage of their access to the resources.

blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:The

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The only difference between this guy and Glenn Beck is that Glenn Beck is a well established nutsack who makes millions each year.

Glenn Beck says a lot of stupid stuff, but I don't think he's ever told anyone they should wish for atheists to be put to death by the government.

Do you think this Robert T. Lee guy actually believes what he's saying? I mean, doesn't he realize he's essentially calling for a world-wide totalitarian state where all non-Christians have virtually no rights? That's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Vlad the Impaler, and everything bad ever done by the Catholic Church (which I believe he claims is evil).

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I see that they are associated with a baptist church but I bet that church doesn't know that they are hosting the site or that this person has linked them in any fashion to the church. I have a feeling some one who works inside the church is taking advantage of their access to the resources.

Hmm, perhaps I could notify them...  I did already send a few messages using the "contact us" function, but no one's responded.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
blacklight915 wrote:Glenn

blacklight915 wrote:

Glenn Beck says a lot of stupid stuff, but I don't think he's ever told anyone they should wish for atheists to be put to death by the government.

Do you think this Robert T. Lee guy actually believes what he's saying? I mean, doesn't he realize he's essentially calling for a world-wide totalitarian state where all non-Christians have virtually no rights? That's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Vlad the Impaler, and everything bad ever done by the Catholic Church (which I believe he claims is evil).

Hmm, perhaps I could notify them...  I did already send a few messages using the "contact us" function, but no one's responded.

Glenn Beck "suggests" lots of stuff. He has crossed the line several times and this is one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_i1oBNx-YU

But I think you are correct, Glenn Beck is a complete douche but he isn't as radical as the postings of this Lee person.

Also, I did a WHOIS on the domain the main email address goes to a oconee.com which has a place holder only website. The main mailing address is a trailer home off 441 in Ga. The technical support is the address of the Trinity Church.

The distance between those two addresses is 3hr and 9min at a distance of 174mi. Not what you would expect from a person who might attend that church.

Some one is maintaining the website which was registered in Oct 02. It is currently scheduled to expire in May 13. Since registration of domain is based on the 12 month period it leases me to believe that the domain name had lapsed before it was renewed again.

The phone number for the tech support is the church, but the main contact phone number has a reverse lookup address of 119 Lakemore Dr, Eatonton which is 17 miles from the first address.

I'd be diplomatic if you try to contact them. Try to make it more of a "informational" type of call, "I thought you should know...". I'm not sure who you would speak to, maybe the pastor of the church (which on the website appears to have three).

devilsadvoc8
devilsadvoc8's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, what a complete

Wow, what a complete nutjob.  He embodies everything that is wrong with religion.  At first I thought it could be a joke, but this guy rants for pages beyond what a joke would be.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchins