Fraud boy does it again.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fraud boy does it again.

Bob and I watched the Steelers Broncos game. AND MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEER~

God boy did it again. I want him to lose sooooooo bad. I will root  for any team playing him. What sucks is that I like John Elway and if it were not for Fraud Boy, I would root for the Broncos.

Who is our NE fan here? I'll be rooting for St Thomas of Brady. I just want Tebow to shut the fuck up!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Brian37

I keep telling you it is less agravating to root for the Pats.  During the regular season the Pat's were down 17 - 0 at half time to Tebow but St.Thomas of Brady started walking on water, yet again. Final score 40 Pats  -  24 Tebowing, the Bishop in the monks hoodie St. Bella of Chek  knows how to ajust faster then any mere mortal.  Also Brady and Bellichek have never been heard to cite god/jesus at their press confrences.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

I keep telling you it is less agravating to root for the Pats.  During the regular season the Pat's were down 17 - 0 at half time to Tebow but St.Thomas of Brady started walking on water, yet again. Final score 40 Pats  -  24 Tebowing, the Bishop in the monks hoodie St. Bella of Chek  knows how to ajust faster then any mere mortal.  Also Brady and Bellichek have never been heard to cite god/jesus at their press confrences.

Again, it is Tebow I hate, not because he believes, but because he is an arrogant prick.

His using god on a mere fucking sport is wrong on so many levels. First off, you'd think that an all powerful god would have bigger problems than his being rich or winning a game considering all the real problems our species faces. But even on a much less minor scale, what about the other team? I guess god hates the Steelers. And isn't it cheating to have help with someone not in uniform who isn't on the team?

I want that fuckwad knocked off his self centered pedestal and I don't give a fuck who does it.

I hope the Pats beat the shit out of Denver.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Tebow is breaking the 4th

Tebow is breaking the 4th commandment by working on the Sabbath. 

I heard he has claimed virginity. So what's up with that? Didn't Liberace say something about not finding the right woman?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: Tebow is

ex-minister wrote:

Tebow is breaking the 4th commandment by working on the Sabbath. 

I heard he has claimed virginity. So what's up with that? Didn't Liberace say something about not finding the right woman?

I wouldn't use that as a joke. I get it but, even if he were gay, there are plenty of gays who are religious. And I would love to see a gay atheist come out in pro sports regardless.

I am a born again virgin myself. I haven't had sex in 10 years. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing by itself. It prevents you from having babies you don't want and prevents you from disease. My beef with him isn't that he is religious or that he is a virgin(if he is)

My beef with him is his blatant advertisement in a venue where no one can counter his claims in the moment. And he is doing it in an event by is entertainment compared to the suffering of the poor and war victims in the world.

Not to mention selection bias and sample rate errors. Most NFL players are superstitious, and many on all teams do the same thing, invoke god. If he makes it to the Super Bowl and wins, he forgets all the majority of teams and players in the NFL history that believe in the same god he does, who wont get there and wont win the big game.

There was an episode of The Simpsons where Lesa played Joan of Arc. The competing sects of Christianity put her on trial, but the roof of the courtroom opened up and God was asked "Whose side are you on", His response "I didn't think you would take me seriously".(or something to that affect)

Seriously, it is bad enough humans draw lines in the sand over politics and religion. But with all the human suffering on the planet Tebow pisses me off because he invokes a god in luxury, not even a life or death situation.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 But Christians believe if

But Christians believe if you believe more than the other guy you win. You must have seen all the posters in the game that said "believe, believe, believe".

Tebow believes in God more than the others and therefore he wins. It is simple subjective math. You know who the true "most" believer is by the results. At least that is the American way and OT way. How can you know if you are on the right path? Either you are winning or just know it.

The NT way is to move the goal posts so you win.  

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I don't get the Tebow

I don't get the Tebow hating, so he's a fundy- who gives a shit? He is public about his crazy views, who cares? He's a football player, football players say stupid shit all the time, fortunately they aren't paid to be philosophers. He's a talented QB, I don't think he will ever be hall of fame material but he is meshing well with Denver. Tebow got me free drinks cause I bet the bar tab on him so fundy or not that makes him alright in my book.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
John 3:16

By Douglas Stanglin, USA TODAY

Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow and the biblical verse John 3:16 have long been entwined. So why is it now trending on Google?

Turns out that the evangelical Christian -- whose dramatic sideline praying on one knee has even spawned the phrase "tebowing" -- churned out some timely 3-16s in his team's big playoff win over Pittsburgh on Sunday night.

Most notable, Tebow threw for a season-high 316 yards and set an NFL record with 31.6 yards per completion.

The QB, who sent fans into a frenzy after he capped off his work on the Lord's day by tossing the winning TD on the first play in overtime, routinely wrote the numbers "3:16" in black under his eyes during his collegiate years. The NFL, however, banned the practice of daubing such personal messages.

For the record, John 3:16 reads:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Tebow didn't appear to note any 3:16 connection, at least not immediately, although he did hew to his practice of praising the Lord in opening remarks to the media after the game: "First and foremost, I just want to thank my lord and savior, Jesus Christ. He's done so much in my life."

As John 3:16 trended and #faith posting referenced the event, one Tweet, seizing the moment, also observed: "It's a little crazy that Tebows' favorite verse is John 3:16 and he threw for 316 yards & a couple of his bosses are named John. #faith."

The reference was to Broncos' coach John Fox and the teams executive vice president and former QB John Elway.

Amid the John 3:16 hysteria on Google and elsewhere, comes this observation from CBS News Sports blog:

"Of course there were many detractors fed up with divine connection: 'The fact that Tebow threw for 316 yards means only one thing. He threw for 316 yards. Come on, people!'"

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/295831/6/Tim-Tebow-racks-up-some-miraculous-316-stats-

Religion Kills !!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:By Douglas

ex-minister wrote:

By Douglas Stanglin, USA TODAY

Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow and the biblical verse John 3:16 have long been entwined. So why is it now trending on Google?

Turns out that the evangelical Christian -- whose dramatic sideline praying on one knee has even spawned the phrase "tebowing" -- churned out some timely 3-16s in his team's big playoff win over Pittsburgh on Sunday night.

Most notable, Tebow threw for a season-high 316 yards and set an NFL record with 31.6 yards per completion.

The QB, who sent fans into a frenzy after he capped off his work on the Lord's day by tossing the winning TD on the first play in overtime, routinely wrote the numbers "3:16" in black under his eyes during his collegiate years. The NFL, however, banned the practice of daubing such personal messages.

For the record, John 3:16 reads:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Tebow didn't appear to note any 3:16 connection, at least not immediately, although he did hew to his practice of praising the Lord in opening remarks to the media after the game: "First and foremost, I just want to thank my lord and savior, Jesus Christ. He's done so much in my life."

As John 3:16 trended and #faith posting referenced the event, one Tweet, seizing the moment, also observed: "It's a little crazy that Tebows' favorite verse is John 3:16 and he threw for 316 yards & a couple of his bosses are named John. #faith."

The reference was to Broncos' coach John Fox and the teams executive vice president and former QB John Elway.

Amid the John 3:16 hysteria on Google and elsewhere, comes this observation from CBS News Sports blog:

"Of course there were many detractors fed up with divine connection: 'The fact that Tebow threw for 316 yards means only one thing. He threw for 316 yards. Come on, people!'"

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/295831/6/Tim-Tebow-racks-up-some-miraculous-316-stats-

It's nice to see that some in the media outside comedy are criticizing his crap. "COME ON PEOPLE" says it all right there.

I am sooooo looking forward to Brady and NE shutting him up.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I don't expect a win by NE

I don't expect a win by NE to shut him up. He is a humble man after all. God always wins even when he loses. Remember Jesus on a stick.

Meanwhile I will just be bugged by him. Maybe I should do like Beyond and bet on him. If enough atheist bet on Tebow I wonder if Jesus would cause Tebow to lose so he can get at us atheists. 

Religion Kills !!!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: I don't

ex-minister wrote:

I don't expect a win by NE to shut him up. He is a humble man after all. God always wins even when he loses. Remember Jesus on a stick.

Meanwhile I will just be bugged by him. Maybe I should do like Beyond and bet on him. If enough atheist bet on Tebow I wonder if Jesus would cause Tebow to lose so he can get at us atheists. 

Actually, you probably should bet on Tebow. The line is Denver + 13.5, I know they got crushed last game against the Pats but things are different in the playoffs. Even if Denver loses, which I think they will, I don't see them losing by that much. 

As long as I'm making predictions..... I have to go with the Saints -3.5 (guess I'm predicting a good Saturday for the fundies) the Texans + 7.5 and Packers -7.5.

Now let me go shoot some crows.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am sooooo

Brian37 wrote:

I am sooooo looking forward to Brady and NE shutting him up.

I'd rather see him playing football than indoctrinating poor Philipino orphans. Even dogs are Tebowing:

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok guys, my economic enemies

Ok guys, my economic enemies here, at least there is one thing we can distract ourselves with without wanting to strangle each other.

GO PATS!

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Jesus leaves Broncos,

Jesus leaves Broncos, signs up with Patriots.

http://www.satirewire.com/content1/?p=3565

Religion Kills !!!

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: Jesus

ex-minister wrote:

Well bless his little kosher heart, oy vay!!

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: Jesus

ex-minister wrote:

He must have played both ways the way Denver sucked.

'Focus on the Family' had a pretty disgusting ad during the game. They showed a bunch young kids that learned to repeat the teachings of the blood sacrifice cult, about how God is great because he sends his only son out to be killed. Shouldn't god be arrested for child abuse and manslaughter?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh Brian 37

Did you see that broadcast from Foxborough;  They almost had a game there.  Tebow seemed to be looking forward to his next Tebowing kneel down instead of all those football thingys you have to do to get there. But wtf JC is on his side, so why should he have to practice or study films;  Just because St.Thomas of Brady does that unreligious stuff.  Gang I have been practicing my 'smug insufferable selfrightous prick' attitude for 2 weeks; beware you have been warned!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Lol, the Pats really

Lol, the Pats really showed up to play and there was no one on the other side. Guess Brady realized he still has a finger without a Super Bowl ring. Could we possibly see a rematch of Pats vs Giants at the big game?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Lol,

Beyond Saving wrote:

Lol, the Pats really showed up to play and there was no one on the other side. Guess Brady realized he still has a finger without a Super Bowl ring. Could we possibly see a rematch of Pats vs Giants at the big game?

That was soooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

What's your excuse now Tebow? Was Jebus taking a nap? Did he miss your tweet?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's an idiot, a religious

He's an idiot, a religious freak, and a football player. In 20 years he'll be broke, unemployed, and suffering from chronic injuries. Patience is your ally.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:He's an idiot,

Vastet wrote:
He's an idiot, a religious freak, and a football player. In 20 years he'll be broke, unemployed, and suffering from chronic injuries. Patience is your ally.

Vaset, I don't want to see that for anyone, even those who drive me nuts with their claims. Jefferson died broke, and I am dirt poor myself. I just want him to STFU on the Jesus crap. Beyond as you know, drives me nuts with his view on economics, but I wouldn't want him to lose everything just because of a beef. We are all still human beings, despite our differences.

John Riggins the RB for the Skins wasn't a Jesus freak. But he blew his millions and now is a working stiff like the rest of us.

In all seriousness, I really don't care about differences when it comes to starving to death, when you lose everything or never have anything, food on the table and  a roof over you head is compassion.

He just comes across as young dumb and full of cum and idealistic. I had my utopias in my head at his age too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:He's an idiot,

Vastet wrote:

Vaset, I don't want to see that for anyone, even those who drive me nuts with their claims. Jefferson died broke, and I am dirt poor myself. I just want him to STFU on the Jesus crap. Beyond as you know, drives me nuts with his view on economics, but I wouldn't want him to lose everything just because of a beef. We are all still human beings, despite our differences.

John Riggins the RB for the Skins wasn't a Jesus freak. But he blew his millions and now is a working stiff like the rest of us.

In all seriousness, I really don't care about differences when it comes to starving to death, when you lose everything or never have anything, food on the table and  a roof over you head is compassion.

He just comes across as young dumb and full of cum and idealistic. I had my utopias in my head at his age too.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Indeed, it is actually quite common for even highly paid athletes (add in movie  music stars as well) to go broke. http://www.businesspundit.com/25-rich-athletes-who-went-broke/ You might find it hard to believe that someone can blow $20-$50 million in lifetime earnings but it happens. Generally because many who become star athletes never learn even basic finances and are constantly around extravagant spending.

I have often heard people say "If I made $X I would be able to pay everything off and money to spare." Well, probably not. Managing your money responsibly has nothing to do with how much money you earn. If you make $20,000 a year and spend $25,000 a year, chances are if you ever earn $200,000 you will spend $220,000 and if you earned $2 million you would probably spend $2.2 million. If you live on less than you earn chances are when/if you make more the amount you save will rise as well. 

I think pro sports players develop bad habits because while they are rising their income rises rapidly and then pretty much disappears when they retire. Sure $20 million is a ton of cash, but when almost half goes to taxes and you're buying a few million dollar mansions, fancy cars and bling it can go fast. They don't plan for the future because they are rich and famous and they don't believe that will ever change. For most of them, the fame fades and unless they are responsible with their cash the money fades as well. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I have often heard

Quote:
I have often heard people say "If I made $X I would be able to pay everything off and money to spare." Well, probably not. Managing your money responsibly has nothing to do with how much money you earn. If you make $20,000 a year and spend $25,000 a year, chances are if you ever earn $200,000 you will spend $220,000 and if you earned $2 million you would probably spend $2.2 million. If you live on less than you earn chances are when/if you make more the amount you save will rise as well.

I will not say I am the most responsible with cash, but what you said here, I DO agree with.

If being chronically poor can teach you anything, it is how to stretch a buck.

Beyond, I hate everything you stand for economically on a collective economy. But this I do understand, even if I don't employ it as well as I could.

I think about those who have more than me, and it really seems that class does not matter. The more you make the more you spend. But I do agree that living below your means is part of keeping yourself from becoming a slave.

It is why I don't do shit. I go to work and stay home. It sounds boring to most, but it IS what allows me to survive on what I do make.

My only problem with you is the issue of cost of living and pay gap. But I see the problems with those with more than me, and I feel lucky I am not chained by that dept.

Oh and Just Saw Suze Orman, on CSPAN with other liberals, yet another person with the same financial knowledge you claim to have, who hates your attitude.

But as far as famous people in music or sports or actors, blowing the cash is far to often common.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Did you see that broadcast from Foxborough;  They almost had a game there.  Tebow seemed to be looking forward to his next Tebowing kneel down instead of all those football thingys you have to do to get there. But wtf JC is on his side, so why should he have to practice or study films;  Just because St.Thomas of Brady does that unreligious stuff.  Gang I have been practicing my 'smug insufferable selfrightous prick' attitude for 2 weeks; beware you have been warned!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really haven't taken football this seriously for a long time, even being a loyal fan of the sucky ass Deadskins. My only reason for wanting the Pats to win was to put Tebow's stupid superstition in the morgue. Long term it probably wont. It will be like playing Resident Evil. You shoot and shoot and kill and kill, but they keep coming back.

Tebow in the aftermath made excuses to Jesus not helping him, "This was good too".

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Actually, you probably should bet on Tebow. The line is Denver + 13.5, I know they got crushed last game against the Pats but things are different in the playoffs. Even if Denver loses, which I think they will, I don't see them losing by that much. 

As long as I'm making predictions..... I have to go with the Saints -3.5 (guess I'm predicting a good Saturday for the fundies) the Texans + 7.5 and Packers -7.5.

Now let me go shoot some crows.

And that boys and girls is why you shouldn't bet on sports........ wtf did the Giants eat for breakfast?!?

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tim TeBowie

Tim TeBowie by Jimmy Fallon

Religion Kills !!!