A prophecy from God about Obama and a crippling DC blizzard coming

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
A prophecy from God about Obama and a crippling DC blizzard coming

You heard it hear first (perhaps). I love me prophecies that are yet to come. Now we wait but not for long.

Cindy Jacobs endorses a prophesy from Sam Brassfield against gay rights and the Obama administration.

A DC blizzard this winter will freeze the plans of the enemy and scandal for Obama.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pfft. You can't have a

Pfft. You can't have a blizzard of any significance if much of Canada is still too warm for snow to last more than a few hours. It'd be an act of war. And noone fucks with Canada in the snow. Not even the evil moose.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

A prediction of snow in winter?  They're getting desperate now.  I wouldn't even care if there was a blizzard in the middle of July -- can't God do better?  How about revealing Himself to physicists so they can study Him scientifically.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A SNOWSTORM IN WINTER? CALL

A SNOWSTORM IN WINTER? CALL CNN!

I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation  Room. A stupid claim is worth a thousand laughs.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jan 9th - Tracking

Jan 9th D.C. gets a surpise dusting of snow - no crippling blizzard. Snow maybe next Monday Jan 16th.

Chief of staff William Daley resigns but replaced by Jacob Lew. No major shakeup or scandal.

meh!

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mexico's Grand Warlock Makes 2012 Predictions

While I am waiting for the crippling snowfall & Obama scandal I found this. Mexico's Grand Warlock Makes 2012 Predictions

Obama will lose. (He says Obama has expelled more Latinos than any other President-any truth to that?)

Hugo Chavez will not recover from cancer

Enrico Nieto will be Mexico's next president

His DISCLAIMER

He says these are not written in stone and can be changed with magic potions, prayers, positive thinking. Interesting Christians don't put in such a disclaimer on their predictions, but then they have the Bible to live up to.

Deu 18:21-22 wrote:
You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Religion Kills !!!

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jan 21 - tracking

About an inch of snow and some more to come but supposed to get up to 50 degrees later in the week.

No crippling blizzard yet....

Religion Kills !!!

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 It was 67 degrees in D.C.

It was 67 degrees in D.C. yesterday. Looks like Cindy Jacobs/Sam Brassfield's prophecy about a complete whiteout in DC that stops Obama cold in his tracks is looking weaker and weaker. Either Jesus is going to sucker punch D.C. or he is sending a clear message to these dopes that they don't speak for him...

But since there is no Jesus/God this will be one of the thousands of prophecies that never comes true and somehow that is easily swept under the rug. They are on to new prophecies. Only prophets/preachers are not accountable for what they say and the "enemies" are accountable for what they did NOT say. Hypocrites.

Human memory is pretty weak. When I heard all such things as a fundamentalist, however, there was some gut deja vu feeling I had about these. They are just to stir up the ranks with only hot air, giving them happy Jesus feelings.

I began to think & remember and that was the problem.

Religion Kills !!!

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
light snow in DC past two

light snow in DC past two days...now it's over 50 degrees. I hear this is the 2nd warmest winter on record for the area. Prophecy sucks!

Religion Kills !!!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wait? What are those?!

Wait? What are those?! THEY'RE ATHEISTS! THEY'VE GOT TORCHES AND PITCHFORKERS AND THERMOMETERS AND BEAKERS!!!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well, March 1st. We can

Well, March 1st. We can say we are out of winter. Close to 70 degree weather this week in DC.

What is disturbing to me is all the church members in the video who hooted and hollered believing the BS have long forgotten this prophecy. They think these guys are prophets and honorable ministers. Its like gamblers they forget all the money lost and remember the few times they won.

PROPHECY SUCKS. RELIGION SUCKS. BELIEVERS WANTING TO BE DUPPED. IT IS SO SICK.

Religion Kills !!!