I think I just generally hate my country

Pillowpants
atheist
Pillowpants's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I just generally hate my country

I'm an American, born and raised by patriotic parents.  I can't to call myself that.  If you spend time reading Wikileaks how can you be a proud American.  America is the worst thing to happen to the world since Nazi Germany.  We commit genocide all over the world and our news media and population cares more about Lindsey Lohan.  The fourth amendment died with the patriot act.  Now Obama has signed away our right to due process.  Julian Assange has the courage to tell the world the things our government covers up and he get's solitary confinement without any charges or trial.  How long before you get imprisoned indefinitely without a trial for saying "I hate my country."?   I'm 16, atheist, in college early.  To add insult I just finished an American government class where the instructor was constantly encouraging us to vote so our voices can be heard. At the moment I can't think of any more complaints but I could probably fill a whole page.  What the fuck do I do?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Brian,

Since Christianity is the birth of America via influence, and Communism is the birth of Mao and Stalin via influence, and since Mao killed Christians and stalin, and since America gave freedom to Chrisitans, history condemns your position as evil.

Also, Jew's don't believe in the same God as Christianity, what about the Apostle Paul, Peter, and the other Apostles. Also, I have many messianic jewish friends. Your emotions causes your brian to not think through things which is why you're an atheist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

"NO RELIGIOUS TEST" IN OUR CONSTITUTION'S OATH OF OFFICE

DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO COMMUNISM FUCK FACE!

"AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS NOT, IN ANY SENSE, FOUNDED ON THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION" Article 11 Barbary Treaty, signed without dissent by both houses of congress into law BY PRESIDENT JOHN ADAMS June 10th 1797.

Freedom of religion does not make us a Christian state. We have never been a theocracy since the ink was dry on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

I do NOT owe your god any loyalty by our Constitutional law JACKASS!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog