Time to ban A_Nony_Mouse?

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
Time to ban A_Nony_Mouse?

Greets,

As I've said a number of times, my primary interest in this site is the science posts.  The number of high quality references to recent scientific discoveries is very high and I enjoy reading links about various discoveries.  I read about the pending announcement of the Higg's boson here before any other non-news websites I visit, and the recently announced ability to view the inside of living cells hasn't made it to any other website I visit.

During a number of conversations about purchasing a new web server, I also mentioned that I felt that the "secular humanism" mission of this website was an admirable goal, and I've offered publicly and privately to provide some amount of financial support, provided various conditions are met, to that end.  In my experience, when people of widely divergent world-views agree on something, it seems to have a much better chance of being a "good idea" (assuming all parties agree it is a "good idea&quotEye-wink than not.

It's also been my observation that when people of divergent opinions think that something is a "bad idea", or a person is a "bad person", there's a very good chance that others would likewise agree than not.

That seems to be the case with A_Nony_Mouse -- the number of people who are decrying his naked bigotry isn't small.  His willingness to attack people as puppets of Jews simply because they call him out on his bigotry is evidence that his bigotry knows no bounds.  If he just attacked Jews, I'd be fine with that -- Jews seem to get used to it after a while -- but anyone who doesn't cower to his repeated attacks is labeled a sympathizer and a puppet of the Jews.  His willingness to make absurd claims that are not, in any way, based on Scientific evidence is inconsistent with what seems to be the approach this website takes: presenting clearly supported scientific evidence as a way of combating ignorance.

Between his bigotry and anti-Science stances on the subject of his bigotry, his attitudes seem to be completely inconsistent with two key goals: present clearly supported scientific evidence about the nature of reality, and creating a society that's free from the types of hatred that he spews on a regular basis.

For these reasons, I would like to suggest that he be banned, or at the very minimum given a nice long vacation.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Brian37

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

The Holocaust was not exaggerated. 6 million Jews were targeted. But when you take into account all the death in the entire war, on all sides, the total death was 50 million.

This is probably hard for a heterosexual, white, male, but being targeted based on LABELS is far worse than just being targeted.  That's the real horror of something like the Holocaust -- that an entire group can be singled out.

Yes, WWII was an epic cluster-fuck and millions of people died.  But one group of people was picked out, and not even based on their =religion=.  Shitler used genealogy to find Christians whose ancestors had been Jews, rounded them up, and murdered them as well.  It only took =one= Jewish grandparent to get a free ride to a death camp.

Get this through your thick skull.

The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.

The lesson is not that "Jews are special", the lesson of that is something ALL of humanity should learn from, in that people should not be singled out because of labels.

You devalue the suffering on non-Jews in history, such as Native Americans and blacks. You devalue the genocide that happens currently in Africa that involves non Jews.

You devalue the Jews that died in those camps. I DONT.

"Despite everything, I believe people are really good at heart". Ann Frank.

THAT is the message. That is what needs to be taken out of that horrible event. To remember that we are all humans. Not "Jews are chosen people".

Until you realize you are NOT special because you are Jewish, you will continue to devalue the Jews that died and not just them, but ANYONE who is a victim of genocide. You devalue the Muslims and curds who died at the hands of Sadam. You devalue the Muslims and Christians who die from the genocide in Africa.

And how dare you try to put me down because I'm not Jewish so I wouldn't know.

I AM an atheist. I get it from all sides. We are constantly equated to people like Stalin and Po Pot. And even before I was an atheist, I know THE REAL PHYSICAL PAIN of being beaten up for being a geek. I had my nose broken and was constantly beaten up by the kids on the block for being "different" and high school was a blast with pimples and the initials B J meaning "Blow Job".

Your label does not entitle you to claim a monopoly on what pain is. YOU DEVALUE every label, and every individual who has suffered at the bigotry of others.

"I am special because I am Jewish"

"I am special because I am Christian"

"I am special because I am Muslim"

Is all the same self centered bullshit that has lead to what the victims of the Holocaust suffered from.

There is only one species, not 3 and out of all the people who should understand what being a minority is, you piss on the victims more than any Skinhead or Muslim I have ever seen. Their bigotry is understandable. Your self centered attitude of thinking your label makes you special is not.

The lesson of the Holocaust is HUMANS SHOULD NOT SUFFER LIKE THAT, ANY HUMAN. Not "I am special because I am Jewish".

Your martyrdom complex is just as underwhelming as when I hear Muslims or Christians pull the same crap.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

 Makes no difference to me either.

Makes no difference to me either.

I guess we're all in agreement that it doesn't make any difference!

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:FurryCatHerder

Brian37 wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

The Holocaust was not exaggerated. 6 million Jews were targeted. But when you take into account all the death in the entire war, on all sides, the total death was 50 million.

This is probably hard for a heterosexual, white, male, but being targeted based on LABELS is far worse than just being targeted.  That's the real horror of something like the Holocaust -- that an entire group can be singled out.

Yes, WWII was an epic cluster-fuck and millions of people died.  But one group of people was picked out, and not even based on their =religion=.  Shitler used genealogy to find Christians whose ancestors had been Jews, rounded them up, and murdered them as well.  It only took =one= Jewish grandparent to get a free ride to a death camp.

Get this through your thick skull.

The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.

You are apparently illiterate and cruising for a fight and have just about reached the point of being on my last nerve.

First, at no point did I say I was "special".  We're all special, and many people are special in many different ways, but when a person is targeted for violence because of some specific attribute -- race, color, creed, national origin, etc. -- it is an entirely different experience because violence against members of that =group=, as members of that =group=, affects all members of that =group=.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
This assertion is bizarre

 

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

There is no question looking at the diplomatic preamble the war that the sole reason Britain did it was to maintain its hegemony over Europe. It is unclear how that is other than a war of choice for geopolitical benefit on the part of Britain. Yes, I am familiar with the line the Brits sold their peasants but I am talking about the real world.

 

The sole reason Britain went to war with Germany in 1939 was to maintain its hegemony over Europe? This is demonstrably untrue.

Both France and Britain tried to avoid war with Germany to their continuing detriment and neither was in a position to row with the Soviets.

The British Commonwealth went to war with Germany for far higher ideals than you suggest - as the fierce parliamentary debates of the time show. 

Many thanks to Americans like you Nony, for not coming to help us fight the Nazis for 2 and a half years. Hitler had to declare war on you, remember.  

My point was that the Soviets and Western Allies beat the shit out of Germany because they were attacked first not because of Krystalnacht.  

Why you would try to bend this into an Anglo-Franco conspiracy is beyond me. Colonialism has no bearing on the point I was making. 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:I guess

FurryCatHerder wrote:

I guess we're all in agreement that it doesn't make any difference!

 

  My point wasn't that your alleged status as a MTF didn't merit acknowledgement or lacked significance, it's that it lacks controversy or shame.  You have alluded to your sexual proclivities on this forum before so you obviously don't mind broaching such intimate topics. 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

I guess we're all in agreement that it doesn't make any difference!

  My point wasn't that your alleged status as a MTF didn't merit acknowledgement or lacked significance, it's that it lacks controversy or shame.  You have alluded to your sexual proclivities on this forum before so you obviously don't mind broaching such intimate topics. 

Okay, so if it doesn't make any difference, why even discuss it?

I'm really unclear on this not making any difference thing.  Does it make a difference or not?

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Okay,

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Okay, so if it doesn't make any difference, why even discuss it?

I'm really unclear on this not making any difference thing.  Does it make a difference or not?

                                    

                                               Does it make any difference that you discuss being a lesbian ?    ....but you do.

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Okay, so if it doesn't make any difference, why even discuss it?

I'm really unclear on this not making any difference thing.  Does it make a difference or not?

Does it make any difference that you discuss being a lesbian ?    ....but you do.

And your point is?

There has to be a point in there somewhere.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Okay, so if it doesn't make any difference, why even discuss it?

I'm really unclear on this not making any difference thing.  Does it make a difference or not?

Does it make any difference that you discuss being a lesbian ?    ....but you do.

And your point is?

There has to be a point in there somewhere.

 

                                                                 

 

                                                                                Okay, here goes   ...were you born with male reproductive organs ?

 

 

 

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Okay, so if it doesn't make any difference, why even discuss it?

I'm really unclear on this not making any difference thing.  Does it make a difference or not?

Does it make any difference that you discuss being a lesbian ?    ....but you do.

And your point is?

There has to be a point in there somewhere.

Okay, here goes   ...were you born with male reproductive organs ?

Ah, so when you said it didn't make a difference, what you meant is, it makes a difference.

Glad I was able to clear that one up, because you had me fooled for a while there.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Okay,

FurryCatHerder wrote:

 

Ah, so when you said it didn't make a difference, what you meant is, it makes a difference.

Glad I was able to clear that one up, because you had me fooled for a while there.

 

                              So a simple "yes" or "no" was too daunting for you ?

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Okay,

 

 


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Okay, here goes   ...were you born with male reproductive organs ?

Ah, so when you said it didn't make a difference, what you meant is, it makes a difference.

Glad I was able to clear that one up, because you had me fooled for a while there.

Not sure if you missed some text in that reply of yours, but just wanted to say that whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.

Sort of like the fundamentalist Christian neighbors I used to have.  They were all very willing to accept that I was Jewish, except for all the times they wanted me to come back to loving up on Jesus.  Which is to say, they didn't accept that I was Jewish one little bit.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1196
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:
...whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.

Maybe it can only be determined whether it matters or not after the question is answered...

Sort of like peeking in the box to see if the Cat is male/female, jewish/goy.

 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:The person is

Gauche wrote:

The person is annoying but he didn't break any rules apparently. Are moderators going to allow threads about kicking people off every time somebody gets their pussy hurt now? This is one of the reasons this forum is going to the dogs in my opinion.

We don't have an epidemic of posts like this.  And from time to time I think it's important for the mods to see how people view our forum, it's rules, and it's unruly members.  

I do hope that this doesn't become a trend.  I considered closing this thread early, but honestly I wanted to see where others stood.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
...The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.

 

Which single people? Slavs? Gypsies? Homosexuals? 7th Day Adventists? Mennonites? Or is it just the group that whines so much these days that all the other groups who were well known after the war are no longer mentioned? It is as though there were no other groups.

Believers in the holy holocaust know nothing about the real events. They have nothing but the side of the incessant whiners and they have elevated to myth with no connection to reality.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Atheistextremist wrote:
The sole reason Britain went to war with Germany in 1939 was to maintain its hegemony over Europe? This is demonstrably untrue.

Feel free the purpose was to preserve Pilsudski's military dictatorship in Poland against Germany but not Russia.

Quote:
Both France and Britain tried to avoid war with Germany to their continuing detriment and neither was in a position to row with the Soviets.

Which establishes Poland was no more than excuse for war with Germany.

Quote:
The British Commonwealth went to war with Germany for far higher ideals than you suggest - as the fierce parliamentary debates of the time show.

I am certain you can find the statements from the cabinet minutes which are other than saying it was to prevent Germany from dominating Europe.

Quote:
Many thanks to Americans like you Nony, for not coming to help us fight the Nazis for 2 and a half years. Hitler had to declare war on you, remember.

If folks had not been so bloddy greedy in reparations for WWI there would have been no political traction for a political party campaign to abrogate the Versailles Treaty. And without Brest-Litvosk there would have been no territorial claims. Germany and Russia partitioned Poland to recover what each lost via the latter treaty. I do not see a reason to object to recovering that territory.

Before you folks decided to declare war on Germany there was nothing but two countries reclaiming territory lost less than 20 years before from another dictator. That you folks were silly enough to declare war, to start that war, and got kicked by Germany for doing so was hardly the interest of the US. You folks could have sued for peace at any time after you learned you were outclassed.

Please tell me how a country that had enslaved 700 million people at that time expected sympathy for learning not to start wars you can't finish.

Quote:
My point was that the Soviets and Western Allies beat the shit out of Germany because they were attacked first not because of Krystalnacht.  

Why you would try to bend this into an Anglo-Franco conspiracy is beyond me. Colonialism has no bearing on the point I was making. 

Germany did not attack either Britain or France until after they declared war on Germany. That declaration of was of their own free will. No one forced them to do it.

Of course saying they had promised to defend Poland was good enough to sucker in the peasants. Who forced them to promise?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Not

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Not sure if you missed some text in that reply of yours, but just wanted to say that whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.

 

The thing that you miss entirely is that your alleged status as a transsexual itself doesn't matter to me.  What does interest me is why  .... based upon your obfuscation and clear refusal to answer directly....  it seems that it matters much more to you.     Really, it wasn't a trick question.     That was my point.

 If this aspects of your sexual identity is factual then you are apparently a transsexual version of a self hating Jew.  That paradox was what "mattered" to me.

 

  Phfft.  Whut evah !!!   

 

 

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

zarathustra wrote:
FurryCatHerder wrote:
...whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.
Maybe it can only be determined whether it matters or not after the question is answered...

Sort of like peeking in the box to see if the Cat is male/female, jewish/goy.

Schroediinger was SRS surgeon? a nearsighted Mohel?

What struck me as odd about Furry was the times I have see a woman do more than let her avatar do the talking she wasn't. Nyms are chosen like names of cosmetics if they are to convey gender. "Herder" is a male occupation. Inappropriate, ie, without connection to the subject being discussed, advertising of sex and sexual orientation is an attempt to establish a personnae. An avatar or nym is sufficient for nonsexual discussion.

The proximate cause was all of the profession of being a "convert" Jew and the importance of the law and then out of no where stating not only lesbian but same sex married. Just statistically, despite the press coverage actual, legal marriages are statistically rare even within same sex communities. What are the odds there is one among the relatively small group here?

Further there is the supposed reason being here, the science posts. Pardon but this person is a newb to the internet if that is what she believes. No criticism but this website isn't even in the running nor would one expect it to be. That along with the claims regarding engineering do not make sense. It is difficult to imagine someone working in so many fields would not have more than one free trade mag with better science coverage. Even a civil engineer would know that -- and an engineer should get that joke.

Although I have never met an engineer on a Jesus high much less of Moses high and may constitute exceptions they do tend to talk in a generally logical manner. They do not consider things which are not well on the rational side experience. Technically minded women are much better at dealing with men if only from professional experience. Her posts do not evidence such things.

Again it may all by gender dysphoria, adolescence still unresolved in adulthood or some such.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Not sure if you missed some text in that reply of yours, but just wanted to say that whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.

The thing that you miss entirely is that your alleged status as a transsexual itself doesn't matter to me.  What does interest me is why  .... based upon your obfuscation and clear refusal to answer directly....  it seems that it matters much more to you.     Really, it wasn't a trick question.     That was my point.

If it doesn't matter TO YOU, why are YOU pursuing it?  And if it doesn't matter to YOU, why do you care if it matters to ME?

My impression is that it matters very much to you.  Maybe not in some controversial or shameful way, but it certainly seems to matter in some way or another.

Quote:
If this aspects of your sexual identity is factual then you are apparently a transsexual version of a self hating Jew.  That paradox was what "mattered" to me.

  Phfft.  Whut evah !!! 

Ah, the old "If you don't tell me all about your life, you must hate yourself" ploy.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
FurryCatHerder wrote:
Not sure if you missed some text in that reply of yours, but just wanted to say that whenever someone tells me that something doesn't make a difference, and they keep asking about whatever it is, that it really =does= make a difference.
The thing that you miss entirely is that your alleged status as a transsexual itself doesn't matter to me.  What does interest me is why  .... based upon your obfuscation and clear refusal to answer directly....  it seems that it matters much more to you.     Really, it wasn't a trick question.     That was my point.

 If this aspects of your sexual identity is factual then you are apparently a transsexual version of a self hating Jew.  That paradox was what "mattered" to me.

  Phfft.  Whut evah !!!   

Remember I merely suggested gender dysphoria not of any particular status. Also the option is still open that it is several people of different sexes using the same account. There is an issue here but the options are still open.

That said the nonresponse is also odd as you note.

This is an anonymous exchange regardless of nyms or avatars. A direct answer either true or false cannot be verified short of face to face meeting. Yet there is a reluctance to give one. That suggests the exchange has for her an aspect of real life, a role playing world where for some reason the truth of real life matters. Whatever the answer it does not matter in this context but there is a problem with giving a direct answer, true or false.

A lesbian playing coy for the male attention? Inconsistent.

Those sharing the account might recognize who gave a specific answer and it would matter in real life? Possible.

Keep attention on the idea she is one person to divert from considering she is many people? Also possible.

There are many possibilities in several categories.

That there is something wrong is not in question. What that wrong thing is is another question.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:What

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
What struck me as odd about Furry was the times I have see a woman do more than let her avatar do the talking she wasn't. Nyms are chosen like names of cosmetics if they are to convey gender. "Herder" is a male occupation. Inappropriate, ie, without connection to the subject being discussed, advertising of sex and sexual orientation is an attempt to establish a personnae. An avatar or nym is sufficient for nonsexual discussion.

The name comes from being a software engineer -- managing programmers is like herding cats.  In the original circles where I used the name people thought it was funny -- I had a staff of about a dozen programmers, all but one (besides myself) being men.  Back when I came up with the 'nym and people asked me about it, I'd give them a link to this video --

http://youtu.be/m_MaJDK3VNE

I actually operate a fully self-contained cat farm (no actual cats are harmed) in my spare time.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
The proximate cause was all of the profession of being a "convert" Jew and the importance of the law and then out of no where stating not only lesbian but same sex married. Just statistically, despite the press coverage actual, legal marriages are statistically rare even within same sex communities. What are the odds there is one among the relatively small group here?

We went to Vermont.  We were civilly unionized, which is longer to write than "married" and makes people think I joined a union or something.  But you're wrong about using the word "married" -- I've had gay and lesbian friends who said they were "married" long before any state allowed same-sex marriage or civil union.  Perhaps if you were less of a sociopath you'd have gay and lesbian friends.

On the other paw, what are the odds of this group having a stark raving mad Holocaust-denying Jew-hater on Southern Poverty Law Center's "Hate Watch" with a circa 20 year long history of harassing people on the Internet -- and yet, here you are!  Uh, yeah, "in my opinion".

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Further there is the supposed reason being here, the science posts. Pardon but this person is a newb to the internet if that is what she believes. No criticism but this website isn't even in the running nor would one expect it to be. That along with the claims regarding engineering do not make sense. It is difficult to imagine someone working in so many fields would not have more than one free trade mag with better science coverage. Even a civil engineer would know that -- and an engineer should get that joke.

My son is the original reason I'm here -- he was given "Darwin's Black Box" at the religious school he attended.  I debunked it for him and he started learning about Evolution.  Somewhere along the line he found this website and thought I'd freak out that he was reading a website about Atheism, so he showed it to me.  The rest is history.

You're right about Civil Engineers -- even a civie knows they can get more trade rags than they know what to do with just by filling out a card in some other trade rag, which for them is cutting out the photos and using them as wall art.  Where you're wrong is that arguing with engineers in trade rags or on industry websites is an exercise in futility.  Which tells me that if you have an engineering background it's either Civil or Industrial.  As dumb as you are, my vote is Industrial Engineering -- designing a properly operating mop handle is about your speed.  Make sure it's ADA compliant or you might get sued.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Although I have never met an engineer on a Jesus high much less of Moses high and may constitute exceptions they do tend to talk in a generally logical manner. They do not consider things which are not well on the rational side experience. Technically minded women are much better at dealing with men if only from professional experience. Her posts do not evidence such things.

Then you've never met engineers in the Bible Belt, Israel or any Muslim states -- might as well get the Muhammed lovers out in the open as well.  Could be that sociopath thing you "seem" to have going "in my opinion".  Just remember -- all of my comments about you are "in my opinion."

Quote:
Again it may all by gender dysphoria, adolescence still unresolved in adulthood or some such.

Or it could just be obfuscation -- a way to distract people from all the holocaust denial and Jew-hating you're engaging in.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:This is

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

This is an anonymous exchange regardless of nyms or avatars. A direct answer either true or false cannot be verified short of face to face meeting. Yet there is a reluctance to give one. That suggests the exchange has for her an aspect of real life, a role playing world where for some reason the truth of real life matters. Whatever the answer it does not matter in this context but there is a problem with giving a direct answer, true or false.

There =are= people on this board who've been given the opportunity to find out my real name.

You're not one of them.

So, are you going to confirm for everyone here that you're real name is Matt Giwers?

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
...The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.

 

Which single people? Slavs? Gypsies? Homosexuals? 7th Day Adventists? Mennonites? Or is it just the group that whines so much these days that all the other groups who were well known after the war are no longer mentioned? It is as though there were no other groups.

Believers in the holy holocaust know nothing about the real events. They have nothing but the side of the incessant whiners and they have elevated to myth with no connection to reality.

 

Noony, that was not lost on me. Before the "final solution" Hitler picked off weaker minorities at the beginning of the war, But the human death toll was not just 6 million Jews, that IS lost on Furry. 50 million people in that war on all sides lost their lives because of the Kool Aid homogeneous attitude of Hitler and the German people.

And if you have not noticed, I have blasted Furry, just like I would blast any Christian or Muslim for their claims of being the "Chosen people".

Don't make this about Jews. Because ultimately it is not. It IS about using labels to hide behind when the reality is that humans did this to other humans because they replace our species with a label.

HUMAN NATURE is what caused this. It is what causes Palestinians AND Jews to draw lines in the sand.

Jews were targets of Hitler. But they were not the only humans that suffered in that war, nor are they the only humans that have ever suffered in human history.

The way someone feels pain doesn't change the pain. The label a person holds does not mean they are the only ones that know what pain is. The Palestinians who do that are just as guilty as the Jews who do that.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5809
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
As a University-trained

As a University-trained Engineer, I am sad to admit that Furry is right that Engineers can be fruit-cakes about beliefs - YEC and worse...

I have got valuable insights about the the way the world 'works', the complexity of empirical reality, from the problems I have had to solve in my work, as well as what 'design' really means from having designed both hardware and software. But four decades of avidly following the progress of Science has kept me anchored to reality in the broader perspective...

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
?

 

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

 

Of course saying they had promised to defend Poland was good enough to sucker in the peasants. Who forced them to promise?

 

 

The Jews??

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:So, are

FurryCatHerder wrote:

So, are you going to confirm for everyone here that you're real name is Matt Giwers?

 

                                  Why should he respond to you ?  Do you believe you are deserving of special consideration ?  

                                You just refused to answer a simple question ( were you born a biological male ? ) yet turn right around

                                and make demands on another forum member to reveal their personal information.  Really, what is with you and your

                                double standards ?

 

                   PS, you want the guy banned so he can no longer interact on this forum yet you stick to your conversation with him like a horny Dachshund humping his leg. 

 

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

So, are you going to confirm for everyone here that you're real name is Matt Giwers?

Why should he respond to you ?  Do you believe you are deserving of special consideration ?

Oh, I'm sure he's not going to admit he's Matt Giwer.  If you put google to the task you'd find that Giwer is really not nice person ("in my opinion&quotEye-wink and seems to have very little interest in Atheism or Atheists and likely is only here to thump Jews from time to time.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
You just refused to answer a simple question ( were you born a biological male ? ) yet turn right around and make demands on another forum member to reveal their personal information.  Really, what is with you and your double standards ?

And what is with it with you and the lying?  You told me it didn't matter.  Well, does it matter or doesn't it matter?

See, this is what I find so hypocritical about people who tell me things don't matter.  If something DOES NOT MATTER, you take "No" or "Not interested" for an answer.  The more someone =persists= in finding out something that "doesn't matter" the more it seems to matter A LOT to them.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
PS, you want the guy banned so he can no longer interact on this forum yet you stick to your conversation with him like a horny Dachshund humping his leg.

Huh?  I've =barely= responded to the clown ("in my opinion" -- don't know if he did or didn't go to clown school, though I strongly suspect he did ...).  Other than pointing out that questions can never be considered "libel" and answering his stupid analysis ("in my opinion&quotEye-wink of my gender based on my screen name, I've avoided him like the pile of dog shit ("in my opinion&quotEye-wink that he is.

Anyway, I'm off to hang out with people who don't care what religion, sexual orientation, genitals, or favorite flavor of ice cream I may or may not have ever had, and won't keep asking me about my religion, sexual orientation, genitals =or= favorite flavor of ice cream long after I've not responded.  THOSE people I believe when they tell me something doesn't matter.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:


 


Anyway, I'm off to hang out with people who don't care what religion, sexual orientation, genitals,

 

...but you see, I have no interest in your genitals, your sexual orientation, and especially your religion.    I'm only interested in your continued prevarication.

 


 

                                                                     

                                                                                 

 

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:

 

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:

So, are you going to confirm for everyone here that you're real name is Matt Giwers?

..........blah blah blah.............flavor of ice cream long after I've not responded.  THOSE people I believe when they tell me something doesn't matter.

 

Well I can only hope that your attitude of things don't "matter" will extend to your views on atheism and allow you to make a clean break from this forum once and for all. 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
What are you saying

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:
The sole reason Britain went to war with Germany in 1939 was to maintain its hegemony over Europe? This is demonstrably untrue.

Feel free the purpose was to preserve Pilsudski's military dictatorship in Poland against Germany but not Russia.

Quote:
Both France and Britain tried to avoid war with Germany to their continuing detriment and neither was in a position to row with the Soviets.

Which establishes Poland was no more than excuse for war with Germany.

Quote:
The British Commonwealth went to war with Germany for far higher ideals than you suggest - as the fierce parliamentary debates of the time show.

I am certain you can find the statements from the cabinet minutes which are other than saying it was to prevent Germany from dominating Europe.

Quote:
Many thanks to Americans like you Nony, for not coming to help us fight the Nazis for 2 and a half years. Hitler had to declare war on you, remember.

If folks had not been so bloddy greedy in reparations for WWI there would have been no political traction for a political party campaign to abrogate the Versailles Treaty. And without Brest-Litvosk there would have been no territorial claims. Germany and Russia partitioned Poland to recover what each lost via the latter treaty. I do not see a reason to object to recovering that territory.

Before you folks decided to declare war on Germany there was nothing but two countries reclaiming territory lost less than 20 years before from another dictator. That you folks were silly enough to declare war, to start that war, and got kicked by Germany for doing so was hardly the interest of the US. You folks could have sued for peace at any time after you learned you were outclassed.

Please tell me how a country that had enslaved 700 million people at that time expected sympathy for learning not to start wars you can't finish.

Quote:
My point was that the Soviets and Western Allies beat the shit out of Germany because they were attacked first not because of Krystalnacht.  

Why you would try to bend this into an Anglo-Franco conspiracy is beyond me. Colonialism has no bearing on the point I was making. 

Germany did not attack either Britain or France until after they declared war on Germany. That declaration of was of their own free will. No one forced them to do it.

Of course saying they had promised to defend Poland was good enough to sucker in the peasants. Who forced them to promise?

 

 

here? Are you arguing Germany should have been allowed to make war on whoever it liked? Your understanding of history is skewed by some personal bias, in my opinion. 

The western allies could scarcely have been more catatonic in terms of acting against german aggression. You seem to ignore germany's decade-long military build-up, stated aims, the fact it attacked france first.

Should Poland have not existed? Should Czechoslovakia have not existed? Who else was dispensible? 

Bringing other wrongs into this is a tu coque fallacy. Sure colonialism was wrong and there are parallels with the worst excesses of the Nazis - torture, military defeat and all the rest.

There was nothing right about colonialism but it still doesn't give a blank check to every other prick on the face of the Earth. The actions of Britain in India are not directly comparable to the actions of the Nazis.

Regardless, Britain and France were still right to fight Hitler. And Britain was right to refuse to surrender. And America was wrong to allow Europe to be dominated by an insane dictator for so long.  

As for being outclassed by germany, I'm not sure what sort of class you mean. The germans seem to be best at gas manufacture and get a gold star for denying all responsibility, I'll grant you that. 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
Sage_Override's picture
Posts: 582
Joined: 2008-10-14
User is offlineOffline
I'm not even sure Furry is

I'm not even sure Furry is aware of where she is.  I think she needs to take her crap to a feminist board or some forum that caters to people who try to reverse shit on others when confronted with a generally direct question or questions that she can't answer or take.  Most of her posts are smug, don't address what people ask and caters to her own pathetic self-worth.  She doesn't give a shit about anyone here and she tries to get people banned when shit doesn't go her way. 

 

Everyone needs to save their time and ignore this pest.

"When the majority believes in what is false, the truth becomes a quest." - Me


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
FurryCatHerder wrote:
Anyway, I'm off to hang out with people who don't care what religion, sexual orientation, genitals,
...but you see, I have no interest in your genitals, your sexual orientation, and especially your religion.    I'm only interested in your continued prevarication.

Right, you're only interested in my continued prevarication on a subject you said doesn't matter.

You told me it didn't matter, then you decided to hound me for an answer.  About something that doesn't matter.  That you've repeatedly said doesn't matter, all the while demanding an answer.  About something that doesn't matter.

This is where I'm perplexed because there are many things that don't matter to me and I honestly can't recall ever hounding someone for an answer to some question that doesn't matter to me.  I'm fascinated by your ability to claim something doesn't matter, then get all upset when someone doesn't give you an answer to something that supposedly doesn't matter.  It boggles my mind to no end.

Maybe I don't understand what you mean by "doesn't matter" or "no interest".

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
How did everything get so

How did everything get so far off topic? O.O

 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
re:: Gender and Cyberstalking:

 

Quote:
prozacdeathwish said,   You just refused to answer a simple question ( were you born a biological male ? ) yet turn right around and make demands on another forum. That member to reveal their personal information.  Really, what is with you and your double standards ?
  ..
Quote:
How did everything get so far off topic? O.O

 People leave all sorts of information about themselves; one need only go to a major Online Dating site (ex. Match.com) if you require more about them.

 

danatemporary wrote  on January 10, 2012

Bones- "Damn it all to hell, Jim!!  'I am not a miracle worker"

..  ...  ..

DisclaimerDisclaimerDisclaimer: The actions and cyberstalking are solely those-of the participants  .. and in no way are they Dana's  (nor  represent  Dana  .. in anyway).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Atheistextremist wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:
The sole reason Britain went to war with Germany in 1939 was to maintain its hegemony over Europe? This is demonstrably untrue.

Feel free the purpose was to preserve Pilsudski's military dictatorship in Poland against Germany but not Russia.

Quote:
Both France and Britain tried to avoid war with Germany to their continuing detriment and neither was in a position to row with the Soviets.

Which establishes Poland was no more than excuse for war with Germany.

Quote:
The British Commonwealth went to war with Germany for far higher ideals than you suggest - as the fierce parliamentary debates of the time show.

I am certain you can find the statements from the cabinet minutes which are other than saying it was to prevent Germany from dominating Europe.

Quote:
Many thanks to Americans like you Nony, for not coming to help us fight the Nazis for 2 and a half years. Hitler had to declare war on you, remember.

If folks had not been so bloddy greedy in reparations for WWI there would have been no political traction for a political party campaign to abrogate the Versailles Treaty. And without Brest-Litvosk there would have been no territorial claims. Germany and Russia partitioned Poland to recover what each lost via the latter treaty. I do not see a reason to object to recovering that territory.

Before you folks decided to declare war on Germany there was nothing but two countries reclaiming territory lost less than 20 years before from another dictator. That you folks were silly enough to declare war, to start that war, and got kicked by Germany for doing so was hardly the interest of the US. You folks could have sued for peace at any time after you learned you were outclassed.

Please tell me how a country that had enslaved 700 million people at that time expected sympathy for learning not to start wars you can't finish.

Quote:
My point was that the Soviets and Western Allies beat the shit out of Germany because they were attacked first not because of Krystalnacht.  

Why you would try to bend this into an Anglo-Franco conspiracy is beyond me. Colonialism has no bearing on the point I was making. 

Germany did not attack either Britain or France until after they declared war on Germany. That declaration of was of their own free will. No one forced them to do it.

Of course saying they had promised to defend Poland was good enough to sucker in the peasants. Who forced them to promise?

 

here? Are you arguing Germany should have been allowed to make war on whoever it liked? Your understanding of history is skewed by some personal bias, in my opinion.

Obviously I said nothing of the kind. A more direct question is who appointed Britain and France to establish who could (Russia) and who could not (Germany) make war on Poland. For Russia that included the Baltics as well as Finland which were all acceptable to Britain. As Britain appointed itself to the position who could and could not be attacked and conquered why should anyone give a damn about the consequences of its free choice?

Quote:
The western allies could scarcely have been more catatonic in terms of acting against german aggression. You seem to ignore germany's decade-long military build-up, stated aims, the fact it attacked france first.

The only "western allies" in those days were Britain and France. There were no others. The USA was certainly not an ally of Britain in those days. It still is not except via NATO. You do not appear to know how the world was organized in those days.

Quote:
Should Poland have not existed? Should Czechoslovakia have not existed? Who else was dispensible?

Czechoslovakia does not exist today. The Czechs and Slovaks are free of each other today as they were under Germany. It was first the Brits and then post WWII Russia that forced them into a single state.

As for Poland, please explain why a post WWI creation via Brest-Litvosk carved out of countries which had held the land for centuries should exist. Why should all the Germans and Russians have been happy living under a Polish dictatorship?

In my world all dictatorships are fair game for termination with extreme prejudice therefore Poland was. Why did Britain want to see so many millions of Germans and Russians under a Polish dictatorship? Have you never heard of self-determination? Obviously the English with their "natural fitness to rule the world" (do I hear Herrnvolk in there somewhere?) had no use for the idea.

Quote:
Bringing other wrongs into this is a tu coque fallacy. Sure colonialism was wrong and there are parallels with the worst excesses of the Nazis - torture, military defeat and all the rest.

No discussion of this subject can go beyond the start of the war by Britain. What happened afterwards, if it really happened and not from the pen of George "Winston" Orwell, are consequences of Britain's war.

Quote:
There was nothing right about colonialism but it still doesn't give a blank check to every other prick on the face of the Earth. The actions of Britain in India are not directly comparable to the actions of the Nazis.

I would not say it gives a blank check per se but it does raise the issue that any possible professed concern for Poland was because they were White. It also impugns the idea that Britain could be a judge any more than a slave owner can condemn owners of slaves. The self-appointed policeman of Europe, excuse me, the world must have higher standards.

Quote:
Regardless, Britain and France were still right to fight Hitler. And Britain was right to refuse to surrender. And America was wrong to allow Europe to be dominated by an insane dictator for so long.

Right as opposed to wrong. Why was it right as opposed to wrong? Was it moral to insist millions of Germans live under Polish rule?

As to dominating Europe, you will recall the invasion of France was a premptive strike because the British Expeditionary Force was in France preparing to invade Germany. Given all the voluntary alliances east of France the claim of rule was exactly Poland and the three Baltics and nothing more. You appear to have swallowed the line the Brit gov put in the childrens' history books or have been watching way too much Dr. Who.

Sidebar: Some five to ten times more French civilians died being liberated than died being caught in the British power play against Germany.

Quote:
As for being outclassed by germany, I'm not sure what sort of class you mean. The germans seem to be best at gas manufacture and get a gold star for denying all responsibility, I'll grant you that.

I mean outclassed in the sense had not the US supported its sorry ass almost from the beginning it would be living under a German dictatorship and would know what it was like for the Germans who lived under a Polish dictatorship.

To repeat Britain fought the war to maintain its hegemony over Europe. Germany had incorporated Austria and was allied with Hungary, Yugoslavia and Romania. It had effectively reconstituted the Austro-Hungarian Empire but with the addition of Germany making it stronger than ever. Add to that the alliance with Italy which Austria had bungled royalling in the 19th century. That was the threat Britain chose to fight.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Atheistextremist wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Of course saying they had promised to defend Poland was good enough to sucker in the peasants. Who forced them to promise?
The Jews??

Are you asking me or telling me?

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
...The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.
Which single people? Slavs? Gypsies? Homosexuals? 7th Day Adventists? Mennonites? Or is it just the group that whines so much these days that all the other groups who were well known after the war are no longer mentioned? It is as though there were no other groups.

Believers in the holy holocaust know nothing about the real events. They have nothing but the side of the incessant whiners and they have elevated to myth with no connection to reality.

Noony, that was not lost on me. Before the "final solution" Hitler picked off weaker minorities at the beginning of the war, But the human death toll was not just 6 million Jews, that IS lost on Furry. 50 million people in that war on all sides lost their lives because of the Kool Aid homogeneous attitude of Hitler and the German people.

Doesn't look like the war was a problem for the Jews at all to me. Their world population appears to have risen slightly between 1938 and 1948. Of course I am interested in other official sources as long as they are world wide only. What sources have you investigated to validate the number you use? Is it cheating to count the loaves and fishes before and after?

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
...HUMAN NATURE is what caused this. It is what causes Palestinians AND Jews to draw lines in the sand.

Despite being unable to produce a single Palestinian statement of any religious basis for their claims you continue to equate the acts of europeans thieves and murderers with the ownership of real estate.

You appear to be incapable of shaking off your comfortable and some would say cowardly position of equanimity by declaring both sides are the same when all law and fact is to the contrary and you know of no law or fact to the contrary.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

 

Right, you're only interested in my continued prevarication on a subject you said doesn't matter. 

  

 

No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:
You told me it didn't matter, then you decided to hound me for an answer.  About something that doesn't matter.  That you've repeatedly said doesn't matter, all the while demanding an answer.  About something that doesn't matter.

 

No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:
This is where I'm perplexed because there are many things that don't matter to me and I honestly can't recall ever hounding someone for an answer to some question that doesn't matter to me.  I'm fascinated by your ability to claim something doesn't matter, then get all upset when someone doesn't give you an answer to something that supposedly doesn't matter.  It boggles my mind to no end.

 

No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:
Maybe I don't understand what you mean by "doesn't matter" or "no interest".

 

No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

 

  And really, why plead the Fifth ?  Fear of self incrimination ?  But that's okay, we're done here.  Now we can get back to other things that really matter like the history of your people, your panentheistic Judaism,  is Nony really Matt Giwer, should we Ban this person or that person because Furry, the master of obfuscation, declares them unworthy.....   you know all the stuff that really matters.  

 

  

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
FurryCatHerder wrote:
Right, you're only interested in my continued prevarication on a subject you said doesn't matter. 
No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

I understand the distinction =very= well.  I also understand you claimed it didn't matter.  If it doesn't matter, you should have been content with no answer.  Now that you've demonstrated that it really =does= matter, a lot, you're not entitled to an answer because you lied.

I'm weird that way.

Personally, I think that wanting to know what's in someones panties (or boxers or briefs or ...), especially wanting to know what is or was in a child's diaper borders on the perverse, if not pedophilia, in the case of wanting some kind of mental image of my crotch when I was born.  You do understand that, right?  You want some mental picture of a newborn child's genitalia?  Pedophilia much?  Is this for some masturbatory fantasy you've got planned?  Which part of a woman saying "No" are you having trouble with?  Rapist much?

I'm utterly flabbergasted that you really think you're entitled to know a damned thing about my naked body.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13405
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
FurryCatHerder wrote:
Right, you're only interested in my continued prevarication on a subject you said doesn't matter. 
No, only why you would refuse to answer in the affirmative or the negative.  You understand this distinction of course but instead act as if you don't.

I understand the distinction =very= well.  I also understand you claimed it didn't matter.  If it doesn't matter, you should have been content with no answer.  Now that you've demonstrated that it really =does= matter, a lot, you're not entitled to an answer because you lied.

I'm weird that way.

Personally, I think that wanting to know what's in someones panties (or boxers or briefs or ...), especially wanting to know what is or was in a child's diaper borders on the perverse, if not pedophilia, in the case of wanting some kind of mental image of my crotch when I was born.  You do understand that, right?  You want some mental picture of a newborn child's genitalia?  Pedophilia much?  Is this for some masturbatory fantasy you've got planned?  Which part of a woman saying "No" are you having trouble with?  Rapist much?

I'm utterly flabbergasted that you really think you're entitled to know a damned thing about my naked body.

 He originally asked you why my skin color and sexuality would preclude me from knowing what pain is. He's leading you to face the absurdity of that original bullshit claim that I cant know what pain is because I am not Jewish. because I am white and " privileged".

The rest of it has been him watching you run in circles. Neither he or I really care one bit what you look like naked.

But I am sure only a Jewish woman would know the pain of rape and a Christian woman who was rapped couldn't. I am sure only a Jewish kid could only know what the pain of being molested is. I am sure the bride wives  in Islam and LDS couldn't know that pain because they are not Jewish.

I couldn't know what pain is despite being bullied my entire childhood. I didn't feel a thing finding my grandmother dead in her bedroom at the age of 7. I didn't feel a thing when my adoptive father died when I was 13. I didn't feel a thing when my mother was raped when I was in high school. I didn't feel a thing burring both my natural grand parents. I didn't feel a thing when my mother had her strokes. I didn't feel a thing when she was in the hospital with pneumonia for a week.  No, no one but a Jew knows what pain is.

Noony, read the entire paragraph and replace Jew with Palestinian.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote: I'm

FurryCatHerder wrote:

 

I'm weird that way.

     

 

                                                                          That goes without saying.

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:
   Personally, I think that wanting to know what's in someones panties (or boxers or briefs or ...),  .......blah blah, psychotic rambling......especially wanting to know what is or was in a child's diaper borders on the perverse, if  ....more psychotic rambling..... Which part of a woman saying "No" are you having trouble with?  Rapist much?

 

                                           Seriously you need to be on psych meds.  Something like Abilify would be a good place to start.

 

FurryCatHerder wrote:
I'm utterly flabbergasted that you really think you're entitled to know a damned thing about my naked body.

                                        

                        Your NAKED body ?  Jesus Christ, where do you come up with this crazy shit ?  Go back to cyber stalking Nony you fucking head case.

 

     

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:
I'm utterly flabbergasted that you really think you're entitled to know a damned thing about my naked body.

Your NAKED body ?  Jesus Christ, where do you come up with this crazy shit ?  Go back to cyber stalking Nony you fucking head case.

Uh, yes?  My genitals are INSIDE my clothes, not OUTSIDE.  Perhaps if my genitals were wandering around outside my clothes right now you wouldn't have to know how my body looks without clothes on.  That is, how I look NAKED.

Is this one of those "guy things"?  Like, you don't know that asking a woman what she looks like without clothes on is usually a clue she's dealing with a potential rapist?  And wanting to know what a naked INFANT looks like is so entirely too much like pedophilia.  Maybe I should be on Abilify, but in my opinion you belong on a list of sex offenders.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Uh,

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Uh, yes?  My genitals are INSIDE my clothes, not OUTSIDE.  Perhaps if my genitals were wandering around outside my clothes right now you wouldn't have to know how my body looks without clothes on.  That is, how I look NAKED.

Is this one of those "guy things"?  Like, you don't know that asking a woman what she looks like without clothes on is usually a clue she's dealing with a potential rapist?  And wanting to know what a naked INFANT looks like is so entirely too much like pedophilia.  Maybe I should be on Abilify, but in my opinion you belong on a list of sex offenders.

                                                           

 

                                                                              Hee hee, you're really losing it, aren't you ?

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Uh, yes?  My genitals are INSIDE my clothes, not OUTSIDE.  Perhaps if my genitals were wandering around outside my clothes right now you wouldn't have to know how my body looks without clothes on.  That is, how I look NAKED.

Is this one of those "guy things"?  Like, you don't know that asking a woman what she looks like without clothes on is usually a clue she's dealing with a potential rapist?  And wanting to know what a naked INFANT looks like is so entirely too much like pedophilia.  Maybe I should be on Abilify, but in my opinion you belong on a list of sex offenders.

Hee hee, you're really losing it, aren't you ?

No, I'm totally and completely serious, and that's not including the way you seem fixated on something that supposedly doesn't matter.  You crossed the line from being duplicitous to a pervert a long time ago.  And I don't mean "pervert" in the sense of being tickled with a feather duster, or dressing up like a French Maid, I mean it in the sense of a drooling old man in a trench coat asking children if they'd like some candy.

Or do you =really= just not get it?  Because I get the sense that you have no concept at all of boundaries.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Boy oh boy

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

 

As to dominating Europe, you will recall the invasion of France was a premptive strike because the British Expeditionary Force was in France preparing to invade Germany. Given all the voluntary alliances east of France the claim of rule was exactly Poland and the three Baltics and nothing more. You appear to have swallowed the line the Brit gov put in the childrens' history books or have been watching way too much Dr. Who.

To repeat Britain fought the war to maintain its hegemony over Europe. Germany had incorporated Austria and was allied with Hungary, Yugoslavia and Romania. It had effectively reconstituted the Austro-Hungarian Empire but with the addition of Germany making it stronger than ever. Add to that the alliance with Italy which Austria had bungled royalling in the 19th century. That was the threat Britain chose to fight.

 

 

I am well aware the western allies catatonic during the phony war were Britain and France. I already said the USA didn't get in for two and half years. You are the lord of straw men.

And your comprehension of Polish history appears oddly biased in favour of Germany and Russia. Are you saying the Polish Lithuanian Commonweath, established in the 1560s, had no historical legitimacy? On what basis? Prussia and Austria were invaders of Polish territory in the 18th century and the Poles resisted with armed uprisings. Ignore the word Pole. Some people were locals and some were from Prussia, Austria and Russia. Was it moral to insist tens of millions of 'Poles' be under German or Russian dictatorship when they did not want to be? If you are going to argue Poland did not exist, let's unstitch Germany as well. Germany did not exist till unified as an empire in 1871.

And the BEF was in France preparing to invade Germany? All 250,000 of them? You must be joking, Nony. The brits and french had nearly a year's opportunity to invade Germany and still they did nothing at all. Their military efforts were utterly pathetic. Neither wanted to fight. Neither was prepared to fight. They were bowled over like ninepins. Rifles against tanks. They were a complete joke. You seem to ignore the Atlantic Treaty, the total unpreparedness of the Western Allies. The suggestion they were doing the sabre-rattling is farcical.  

It's beyond me why you think it odd Britain would fight with France. I still think if a nation invaded France today, Britain would fight. Australia would do the same for NZ, the USA for Canada. War on your nearest ally is war on you. Even though the French and British dislike each other, they remain allies. After all colonialism is gone, Britain's closest European alliance is with France. 

Rather than bothering to argue further about this as we are never going to agree, is there a single nation in the world today righteous enough to defend itself, defend its interests, neighbours and allies, from the actions of an aggressor? Which country is it? 

And do you think Britain should have made peace with Germany after the Battle of France? Turned its back on Europe entirely?

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
So - no haulocaust?

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
...The lesson of the Holocaust WAS because a certain group of people were singled out. A lesson lost on you, not me. You piss on the deaths of those innocent people by taking up the same attitude Germans had in thinking you are chosen.
Which single people? Slavs? Gypsies? Homosexuals? 7th Day Adventists? Mennonites? Or is it just the group that whines so much these days that all the other groups who were well known after the war are no longer mentioned? It is as though there were no other groups.

Believers in the holy holocaust know nothing about the real events. They have nothing but the side of the incessant whiners and they have elevated to myth with no connection to reality.

Noony, that was not lost on me. Before the "final solution" Hitler picked off weaker minorities at the beginning of the war, But the human death toll was not just 6 million Jews, that IS lost on Furry. 50 million people in that war on all sides lost their lives because of the Kool Aid homogeneous attitude of Hitler and the German people.

Doesn't look like the war was a problem for the Jews at all to me. Their world population appears to have risen slightly between 1938 and 1948. Of course I am interested in other official sources as long as they are world wide only. What sources have you investigated to validate the number you use? Is it cheating to count the loaves and fishes before and after?

 

 

Is that what you are saying? Just clarify for me...

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3563
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Uh, yes?  My genitals are INSIDE my clothes, not OUTSIDE.  Perhaps if my genitals were wandering around outside my clothes right now you wouldn't have to know how my body looks without clothes on.  That is, how I look NAKED.

Is this one of those "guy things"?  Like, you don't know that asking a woman what she looks like without clothes on is usually a clue she's dealing with a potential rapist?  And wanting to know what a naked INFANT looks like is so entirely too much like pedophilia.  Maybe I should be on Abilify, but in my opinion you belong on a list of sex offenders.

Hee hee, you're really losing it, aren't you ?

No, I'm totally and completely serious, and that's not including the way you seem fixated on something that supposedly doesn't matter.  You crossed the line from being duplicitous to a pervert a long time ago.  And I don't mean "pervert" in the sense of being tickled with a feather duster, or dressing up like a French Maid, I mean it in the sense of a drooling old man in a trench coat asking children if they'd like some candy.

Or do you =really= just not get it?  Because I get the sense that you have no concept at all of boundaries.

 

                                            

  You're a classic narcissist.  Your ego doesn't allow you to tolerate criticism so like a chimp in a zoo you must resort to flinging poo.  You can't help yourself.  It's your weakness and I bet I could keep you on this thread forever if I wanted to.

 

                                                        

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Captain Pineapple

 

 

was right upstream. This thread is getting really weird... 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck