Facebook page dedicated to battling RRS.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Facebook page dedicated to battling RRS.

Not sure if you are aware Brian, a page has been started dedicated to battling this website.

So the way to battle RRS is to not come here and take us on, but to look at us from afar and pat each other on the back?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33983772196#!/group.php?gid=33983772196&v=wall

And it says we are dedicated to destroying Christianity.

In WHAT context? In the sense that virgin births are absurd claims? In the sense that human flesh does not survive rigor mortis? YES, just like a person claiming the earth is flat should have their claim shot down.

But no, we have no desire to sit up a fascist state. And Christianity's false fantastic comic book claims such as the a woman popping out of a man's rib, talking snakes ect ect, are NOT the only religions with comic book claims of those of super heros.

It is 2011 almost 2012. You are basing your life on a book of myth written in an unscientific age. If our species never question social norms our species never would have left the caves.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Clearly they tried coming

Clearly they tried coming here, got their asses handed to them, and decided to hate us from a safe distance.

It's really a good thing. Free advertising. When people hate something so much they do this kind of thing, they never realise they are just advertising the existence of the very thing they hate, for free.

Thanks christians! lol

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Horror, the horror....

They have like, 5 people posting.... nice to be noticed though.
If we aren't pissing people off, we aren't doing it right.

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I joined that site and

I joined that site and posted invites here. I wonder how quickly their admins boot me or try to report me.

We are trying to "destroy Christianity."

Yes and no. Yes in the sense that virgin births are bad claims and surviving death are bad claims. But no, not in their fear mongering government oppression crap claims.

Christianity is merely one myth we deal with. It happens to be the most popular in the states, but they could worship Thor or Vishnu and we'd still try to convince them that no sky daddy is needed to live life or be good.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
User is offlineOffline
What you mean 'we', white man?

I am looking forward to a day when christianity is considered a quaint and outmoded superstition, worthy only of a smile when our kids ask "Did people really once BELIEVE that?". In that sense, yes, I am out to destroy christianity.

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Louis_Cypher wrote:They have

Louis_Cypher wrote:

They have like, 5 people posting.... nice to be noticed though.
If we aren't pissing people off, we aren't doing it right.

LC >;-}>

As Susan B Anthony said "Well behaved women seldom make history"

If the skeptics throughout our species history were well behaved our species never would have left the caves.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Doesn't seem too active

Doesn't seem too active since the last post was from 3 years ago.

Quote:

Stefan Martello Unfortunately I'm not a good enough debater to post on the forums there, but I can see there are already a number of talented theists already on there debating for our cause. I'll try and get some more people to go argue our cause.

September 28, 2008 at 9:19am

Where were these talaneted theists? It's from 3 years ago, so maybe he meant me :3

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

Christians United against RationalResponders?  They don't appear to have many members.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Philosophicus

Philosophicus wrote:

Christians United against RationalResponders?  They don't appear to have many members.

You know I am not a frequent poster on Facebook. I just thought it was funny.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks dead. Last member post

Looks dead. Last member post was 2008

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Ugh, I hate FB so

Ugh, I hate FB so much...

Good thing I left.