Hello

earl23
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hi everyone, how are you? How are you doing here? It looks like a great forum. Hope, I'll learn something and share my knowledge here and have fun. Smiling

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome. Just as a point

Welcome. 

Just as a point on etiquette, you don't need to post hellos to others who have come before you.

Anyway, please tell us about your self. What are your views on god?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome! I'm good, yourself?

Welcome!

I'm good, yourself?

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Welcome Earl,

Hope you enjoy and have fun.

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you to us.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

earl23
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister

ex-minister wrote:

Welcome. 

Just as a point on etiquette, you don't need to post hellos to others who have come before you.

Anyway, please tell us about your self. What are your views on god?

Okay, I'll say hello to them who have come here after me. Thank you to welcome me.

earl23
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Welcome! I'm

Vastet wrote:
Welcome! I'm good, yourself?
I'm also good, thank you. Smiling

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Still nothing to share about

Still nothing to share about yourself?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
When you come in here, we

When you come in here, we expect DNA samples, urine samples and your social security number.  Our tin foil hats collect all the data in the world.

Ok, maybe not, but it would be nice to have some non identifying stuff you are into or like or positions you hold so we can get an idea of what you are like.

Do you believe in a god? What is your level of education. Do you lean left or right in economics? Do you lean left or right socially? What are your favorite TV shows, sports, books, hobbies?  Whatever.

You don't have to write War and Peace here. But "Hi I am here" is like cotton candy. Fluffs up, gives you hope, but is not filling.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whazzup Earl?

yeah earl23.

Or perhaps you can answer a question I have had for years.

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how many monkeys does it take to kick the seeds out of dill pickle?

Religion Kills !!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: yeah

ex-minister wrote:

yeah earl23.

Or perhaps you can answer a question I have had for years.

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how many monkeys does it take to kick the seeds out of dill pickle?

Is that before or after you watch Pink Floyd's "The Wall"?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I tried it both ways and

I tried it both ways and still nada. Maybe Jeebus will tell me someday.

Religion Kills !!!