This morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
This morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Now everyone here knows what kind of bite I can have when attacking claims.

If the world behaved like what I saw today on Morning Joe, I wouldn't need to be blunt and blasphemous. Even though I would still ask them questions about why they believe.

Joe had a Rabbi a Priest and a Imam.........no punch line.....he seriously had those three on.

Here is an example of our species having the ability to not kill each other over differences. They all expressed the need to be kind to others and help the poor. GREAT AND AGREED.

But, here is what I would ask all of them.

If you accept that someone outside your religion is capable of the same acts they why are you not part of their club? And if that is the case that they can do good just like you, then why the need for religion at all? Why just not accept that humans do good and humans do bad an none of it requires a fictional god?

But in all seriousness, I could accept absurd beliefs if humans sat down like that, this morning without the fear and division.

I do wish Joe had had an atheist on with them though. But considering those religions are the ones causing the most conflict distracting us away from what China is doing to us, it's a start.

If I could find a clip of that conversation I would recommend it to all Muslims/Christians/ and Jews world wide. How is it some in the west get over the labels but others still are stuck in the tribalism that hurts all of humanity?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog