Concerning some atheist getting rocked in an argument the other day TROLLVILLE

Atheistsmackdown
TheistTroll
User is offlineOffline
Concerning some atheist getting rocked in an argument the other day TROLLVILLE

Just had to say, I was at a party and this atheist, silly little guy, found out I was a Christian and got in my face.  He also brought up that corny atheist joke on religion with the spaghetti monster, (whoever made up that thing really couldn't come up with something better?) and I decided to engage him in a debate.  At first I was being nice, but he started getting a little aggressive, and wanted to really debate hardcore, so I just took him apart in less than five minutes.  My favorite part was when I landed a point on him that was so solid that all he could say was, "well that's wrong because.... it's GOOFY TO BELIEVE IN GOD!" hahaha! What a dingus! It was so embarrassing! He made the mistake of thinking that all Christians throw out their brains in order to embrace the concept of a personified God, little did he know! hahahah!!!! One C. S. Lewis quote and a basic lesson in epistemology later, we were rolling out the bounty to wipe his brains up from off the floor.  Then he sputtered some ridiculous crap about Occupy Wall street!! 

IT WAS A RIOT!

It was an atheist smackdown.

Hope you enjoyed the story! Eye-wink

“Is not My word like fire?” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?"

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
He said get out and I said make me...it was cool

The Flying Spaghetti Monster was really the only choice because god believers already believe in such ridiculous things we thought no way on this one.

Please review scenes here from 1:17 to 1:32. That is how your post reads. Have you broke puberty yet?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was at a si fi convention.

I was at a si fi convention. First understand, I am a fan of Star Trec. So anyway, this Star Wars fan saw me and started to debate me. He was aggressive. I stayed calm. I threw a Gene Rodenberry quote at him to prove he invented the cell phone. Let me tell you, I bitch slapped that Yoda loving asshole.

Lewis is a dead joke to us FYI, long time ago and was not valid then and is not valid now.

You worship virgin births. Sorry, no such thing. It takes TWO sets of DNA to manifest into a zygote then onto a baby. No such thing as godsperm. And the death story is absurd too. No human ever has or ever will survive rigor mortis. No amount of "poof" logic will change reality. The bible was written by scientifically ignorant people who merely invented a super hero they thought falsely would show up then and save them then. It is a book of myth having no basis in reality now other than people try to infect politics and schools with that myth.

Now, if you want to stay here you can, but when you throw verbal punches and brag about how you beat atheists in debate, you better yourself be able to handle our verbal punches too without taking it personally.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Ad hom. Try an actual

Ad hom. Try an actual argument there cs Lewis.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 And like all stories

And like a lot of stories (including the Bible) it has no basis in fact.

You and Ravi Zacharias should get together - he has problems keeping his stories straight also.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I fail to care. Try your

I fail to care. Try your luck here and you'll be the one whining after 5 minutes.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
User is offlineOffline
Someone needs a hug....

Christianity, centered on the perverse notion that moral wrong doing is a quantifiable substance that can be transfered from one person to another, allowing for a scapegoat, a false sacrifice in the person of a god masquerading as a human, thus removing personal culpability and responsibility for actions. The ultimate form of narcissism. In point of fact, christianity has no moral values whatsoever, as all one must do is plant ones lips on the exact right spot of the celestial buttocks. (moisture is important, and the optional ball squeeze depends on your denomination) The end goal of this death cult is to supervise over the horrible death of 3/4 of the human race, after which the pitiful remnants will crawl out from the wreckage of society to proclaim an undead jew as dictator of the world...

that about it?

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.

Lion IRC
Theist
Lion IRC's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was good!

I enjoyed the story.

Got any more like it?

Who am I kidding? OF COURSE YOU DO.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Lion IRC wrote:I enjoyed the

Lion IRC wrote:

I enjoyed the story.

Got any more like it?

Who am I kidding? OF COURSE YOU DO.

Humans are quite the storytellers. That's how the best gods got made.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I will gladly debate any

I will gladly debate any topic and any subject related to religion.  I would love to have a one on one debate with you.  Please indulge me Smiling .  

Edit: Welcome back Mr. M. Smiling long time no chat.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
melk

Atheistsmackdown wrote:
t was an atheist smackdown.
When you want to enjoy a theist smackdown, come visit us!

Atheistsmackdown wrote:
Hope you enjoyed the story! Eye-wink
Well the story was a bit fact-free, do we have to take you on faith? Mmmh, guess you didn't understood well what we do here...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I fail to care.

Vastet wrote:
I fail to care. Try your luck here and you'll be the one whining after 5 minutes.

Thats harsh man, really. It's worse than the Dark Ages and witch hunts. Oh wait.......never mind.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
This theist thinks he is

This theist thinks he is funny?...........  I think he is funny.....for a little child......

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi, welcome to the

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Atheistsmackdown wrote:
One C. S. Lewis quote and a basic lesson in epistemology later,

Ah, one C.S. Lewis quote proved the existence of God. I'm guessing it was a very productive conversation involving plenty of sound arguments and empirical evidence.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 15 hours without a

15 hours without a response and my hunch is that this particular theist needed to feel better about his retarded beliefs and thought that he would tell himself he made an atheist look stupid, even though it was likely the other way around.  Since we have no response from this hit and run poster who doesn't seem to want to defend his views or try to, I have affixed the troll label to him.  He can have it removed after he interacts with the community here.  He probably isn't because he knows his views can't be defended in any logical or rational world.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Hi,

butterbattle wrote:

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Atheistsmackdown wrote:
One C. S. Lewis quote and a basic lesson in epistemology later,

Ah, one C.S. Lewis quote proved the existence of God. I'm guessing it was a very productive conversation involving plenty of sound arguments and empirical evidence.

Why do you think I just converted to Christianity just now. A hit and run poster is soooooooo convincing. See you in Church on Sunday.  Oh crap, never mind, I have a Redskins game to torture myself with.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 A bad day watching

A bad day watching football is better than a good day numbing out in church.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: A bad

ex-minister wrote:

Spoken by someone who is not a Redskins fan, I meant "true" Redskins fan. Believe me church is not an option, but mother god damned fucker!

If there were a god to pray to so that the Skins would not suck I would have that god's sperm smell on my breath faster than you could spell "sperm".

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You could always "pray" to

You could always "pray" to the team directly. Might motivate them.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You could

Vastet wrote:
You could always "pray" to the team directly. Might motivate them.

And I could staple my nuts to the wall too. If I pray to the team it would be for a new owner. But considering the owner is only interested in making money, I'd have more luck praying to God.

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ex-minister

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

Spoken by someone who is not a Redskins fan, I meant "true" Redskins fan. Believe me church is not an option, but mother god damned fucker!

If there were a god to pray to so that the Skins would not suck I would have that god's sperm smell on my breath faster than you could spell "sperm".

Sigh.

I told you -- make a list of major deities, pray to them before each of the remaining games, see if any work for you.

And it's "Star Trek", with a "k".  Not "Star Trec", with a "c".  Any true fan of Star Trek would know that, along with knowing that both Spock and Kirk are Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHu87vWimTg

Check out 2:39 -- we know what that means Smiling

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 The original poster hasn't

The original poster hasn't visited us since he's made the post.  I have determined his intent was trollish in nature and have moved the post to trollville.  

Lion IRC
Theist
Lion IRC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hunch versus Anecdote

Sapient wrote:

15 hours without a response and my hunch is that this particular theist needed to feel better about his retarded beliefs and thought that he would tell himself he made an atheist look stupid, even though it was likely the other way around.  Since we have no response from this hit and run poster who doesn't seem to want to defend his views or try to, I have affixed the troll label to him.  He can have it removed after he interacts with the community here.  He probably isn't because he knows his views can't be defended in any logical or rational world.

The Op was just an anecdote about a straw atheist who couldnt defend his views and was thus vanquished by Mr Anonymous theist debater using some mystery rhetorical technique.

...and the RRS "hunch" is he must have run away because he knows his [retarded belief] views can't be defended in any logical or rational world.

Talk about fighting fire with fire.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The OP was an assertion of

The OP was an assertion of such, lacking any corroborating evidence such as a hyperlink.
He could have proved Brian wrong. He didn't.
Vast experience with trolls coupled with this evidence says he was a troll.