Ohio polls for a license plate design

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ohio polls for a license plate design

From Pharyngula - vote !

Unfortunately, one of them is the awful “With God All Things Are Possible”, which has nothing to do with Ohio, or reality, for that matter. Go vote for anything else. For some reason, the motto “40,948 Square Miles” really appealed to my inner Aspie, but you could choose something more conventionally innocuous, like “Beautiful Ohio” (which will make it stand out from all those ugly states), or “The Buckeye State” (it’s the only state that would use that!). Just do your best to spurn the godly choices.

Here is where to vote. I picked the buckeye state

https://ext.dps.state.oh.us/BMVOnlineServices.Public/NewPlateSloganVote.aspx

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 There are so many choices

There are so many choices I wonder if they didn't deliberately dilute it so the fundies could get god on their plates.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Ohio, believe or

"Ohio, believe or burn"

"Ohio, best union busters the country"

"Ohio, Never mind our NFL teams"

"Ohio, our only god is the BCS"

"Ohio, working class, screw em"

"Ohio, fighting hard to become economically dead"

"Ohio, manufacturing, a myth and a hoax"

"Ohio, Wisconsin has balls, we don't"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Craigslist ad:"Ohio, come

Craigslist ad:

"Ohio, come for our jobs, meet our fine ministers".

or

"Ohio, if you come here looking for work, you'll more likely find your grave".

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

devilsadvoc8
devilsadvoc8's picture
User is offlineOffline
I voted for "rubber capital

I voted for "rubber capital of the world" as that is just too funny to pass up.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
devilsadvoc8 wrote:I voted

devilsadvoc8 wrote:

I voted for "rubber capital of the world" as that is just too funny to pass up.

Fuck, wish I had thought of that. But the Pope most certainly object to that.

TROJAN MAN!

To the underage reading this. In all seriousness. No sex is the safest way to avoid disease and unwanted pregnancy. But, if you decide to take that risk, WRAP IT!  And oral sex DOES count as sex and even then you should either not do it, or if you do it, wrap it. Don't let peer pressure get to you, YOU decide, not your partner, no means no. Best not to do it when you are drunk either. Disease and babies cost money in any case. Learn biology and learn how you body works and learn about disease and how it can affect you. Learn about condoms and how to use them safely.

(end serious chat)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog