Could someone contact redneF for me?

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could someone contact redneF for me?

Greets,

redneF offered to get back with me on some CNC gear conversations, but it looks as though he may have taken a break due to the current unpleasantness between himself and Brian37.

If anyone has a way to reach him, other than by clicking on the "Send E-mail" link here, could you please tell him to check whatever E-mail address he has associated with RRS?

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Furry, the offer still

Furry, the offer still stands.

I've shot you a PM with my email.

Let me know if you got it.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hey, you're back dude,

Hey, you're back dude, welcome back.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey KT.Ya, just for a

Hey KT.

Ya, just for a while.

Just to set the record straight and finish off a few posts in my 1 on 1 debates that I promised I'd do.

Anyone who wants to add me on Skype, just PM me.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Furry, the

redneF wrote:

Furry, the offer still stands.

I've shot you a PM with my email.

Let me know if you got it.

I got it, but I'm not a subscriber, so I can't see it.  You should have gotten my work Skype and e-mail info in the message I sent you.  Now that I know what sorts of things your company =does=, we should definitely talk.  I mean, for reals talk.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."