im such a bitch [details of the Pineapple timeout in here]

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
im such a bitch [details of the Pineapple timeout in here]

im sorry i so negative all the time i just so negative

atheist movement is going in wrong direction but i want to help it not go there but i shouldnt be bitch about it and aggressive

i only tell people when disagree not when i agree so i seem like stuck up bitch

i still think you wrong i want you to work out problems

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Sweet sentiment.  

Sweet sentiment.  

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is atheism a movement?

S'pose it sort of is.

Knowing you're on the turps at present I have to report last night's depravity which has left me at work feeling total crap today. It's fun at the time, of course. Forty four years, a screaming hard rock band, ten beers and fifteen cigarettes are not boon companions. Get plenty of tang in later on, eh.  

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
such a sweetie little

such a sweetie little princess

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not getting this Pine? I

Not getting this Pine? I don't see the atheist movement going in the wrong direction. I have seen nothing but growing exposure and more and more acceptance in the mainstream. What am I missing?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:What am I

Brian37 wrote:

What am I missing?

A bottle of Scotch I would imagine.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:What am I

{ duplicate }

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I thought we were now

I thought we were now working under the assumption of a pretend bottle of scotch.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: I thought we

Sapient wrote:

I thought we were now working under the assumption of a pretend bottle of scotch.

Yes of course, well that would definitely eliminate the risk of violent puking  followed by a hangover  .  Hmmm, pineapple is more clever than I thought.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:im sorry

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

atheist movement is going in wrong direction but i want to help it not go there but i shouldnt be bitch about it and aggressive

I want your secret to "unapologetic critic(ism)". *straightens back* I want to study the 'Pineapple Effect' in detail. (How the fuck did you have that effect on nat/Wonderist, for starters?)

I don't think I'll get it quite yet, even with all the bribery and sodium pentathol in the world. But I'll find some clues to it, eventually. You could write the entire book on it, yeah?

Little suggestion: "Don't say anything... stupid" Ya savvy?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:im sorry

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

goddammit, cap, will you stop with the fuckin' bullshit already???  you're not drunk and you never have been.  fuck...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
All right fine. I admit

All right fine. I admit it.

The schema here is that I'm this obnoxious prude so I figured if I tried something like this it would break the stigma and I wouldn't have to listen to the stupid ad homs about how I'm a big loner and can't be taken seriously.

I'm just so sick of being seen as little miss self righteous. You guys and Hamby seem rather content on me being an arrogant prude self righteous bitch, and frankly it pisses me off. I didn't want to reveal personal details of my not so self righteous side so I did this to get you guys off my back to get out more.

Yes I probably should have thought this through, but apparently I didn't. So how about you guys stop with the "get out more loner" ad homs and I'll stop with this.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Wryly chuckles.

Pleased to hear this, to be honest. Booze hounding is dumb. Might I recommend you stop caring what people think. You have a position that shows a consistent sense of personal integrity. I find differences of opinion broadly instructive and it's generally interesting when you decide to plant a flag atop some issue or other. You're also one of only 2 or 3 regular female voices here so your presence, untrammelled opinions and complete honesty are important to the forum.

Say what you think and have self belief enough to ignore the criticism. Every one on the bloody forum is opinionated and more or less self righteous and to some extent, assured their position is worth stating out loud times without number. Why should you be any different? This grog persona never changed your sense of moral high ground, anyhow. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: All

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

That you can be a bitch?...lol

Meh, datz no beeg diil. 

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I'm just so sick of being seen as little miss self righteous. You guys and Hamby seem rather content on me being an arrogant prude self righteous bitch, and frankly it pisses me off. 

Being a bitch would never stop me from being friends with you.

Because you're not a stupid and completely unreasonable bitch... 

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
  So how about you guys stop with the "get out more loner" ad homs and I'll stop with this.

Well, the thought that you're wound up tighter than snare drum has always been there with me, but I think you might misinterpret the advice to expand your horizons as 'attacking you'.

Just because the 'truth' is something that someone might find personally upsetting, doesn't mean that it's not good to give it to that person...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:All

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

The schema here is that I'm this obnoxious prude so I figured if I tried something like this it would break the stigma and I wouldn't have to listen to the stupid ad homs about how I'm a big loner and can't be taken seriously.

I'm just so sick of being seen as little miss self righteous. You guys and Hamby seem rather content on me being an arrogant prude self righteous bitch, and frankly it pisses me off. I didn't want to reveal personal details of my not so self righteous side so I did this to get you guys off my back to get out more.

Yes I probably should have thought this through, but apparently I didn't. So how about you guys stop with the "get out more loner" ad homs and I'll stop with this.

well, i for one never asked you for details about anything, but as a bona fide alcoholic, your posing offends me.

so what if you're uptight?  why should i give a fuck?  i don't. 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
no, wait, i remember i did

no, wait, i remember i did ask you once if you were a hoser.  pardon me all to hell.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

You're also one of only 2 or 3 regular female voices here so your presence, untrammelled opinions and complete honesty are important to the forum.

I really miss CJ.  

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, me too.

ex-minister wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

You're also one of only 2 or 3 regular female voices here so your presence, untrammelled opinions and complete honesty are important to the forum.

I really miss CJ.  

I hope she's fusing the atom or something. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister

ex-minister wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

I really miss CJ.  

Out of the loop. Did something happen to CJ? Please tell me she's ok and that it's just a internet thing. It would kill me to think something happened to her. Seriously, what is going on with her if anyone knows?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Nothing to report, Bri

I just haven't seen a post from her for a while so hope she got the big job or something good. Prob just busy with end of year finals or something - she is studying, I think. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:  I

Atheistextremist wrote:

I just haven't seen a post from her for a while so hope she got the big job or something good. Prob just busy with end of year finals or something - she is studying, I think. 

Phew! Yea, she did mention something about that. But considering her age, itkinda scared me. She's a great gal.  to see "Miss CJ"Love her.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry about that. I should

Sorry about that. I should have asked does anyone know what she is up to. I just enjoyed her regular posts here and miss them. Haven't a clue why she hasn't done so in awhile. I hope that it is she has a big job that is taking all her time, but (in a jewish mother's voice) what she can't call now that she has some big shot job?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Sorry

ex-minister wrote:
Sorry about that. I should have asked does anyone know what she is up to. I just enjoyed her regular posts here and miss them. Haven't a clue why she hasn't done so in awhile. I hope that it is she has a big job that is taking all her time, but (in a jewish mother's voice) what she can't call now that she has some big shot job?

You think? Dude I just about had a heart attack man. Don't ever do that again you whipper snapper! (Shakes fist from rocking chair on porch)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:All

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Confession is good for the soul...

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
The schema here is that I'm this obnoxious prude so I figured if I tried something like this it would break the stigma...

But you only ended up trading one stigma for another.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
  ...and I wouldn't have to listen to the stupid ad homs about how I'm a big loner and can't be taken seriously.

I've always taken your intellect seriously and I regretfully admit I could never even begin to hold a candle to you in that regard.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I'm just so sick of being seen as little miss self righteous. You guys and Hamby seem rather content on me being an arrogant prude self righteous bitch, and frankly it pisses me off.

You sometimes have a rather abrasive way of communicating, and although acrimony is frequently "flung" between various members here ( myself included ), you sometimes seemed to just come out swinging right off the bat.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I didn't want to reveal personal details of my not so self righteous side so I did this to get you guys off my back to get out more.

What difference does your private social life ( or lack of one ) matter ?   Is there some relationship between the validity of someone's arguments and how often they "party" ?

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Who cares if you get out more, will it add to the quality of your posts ? My only perception of you in that regard is that, given your approximate age, the nature of many of your non academic queries showed a baffling lack of knowledge regarding common aspects of human relationships, similar to a person with PDD-NOS.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Pineapple is on

Pineapple is on timeout.

Why?

1. Dishonest posting misrepresenting herself as someone else

- You know less about her than you know about people with 50 posts.

- she wasted your time on about 10 occasions pretending to be drunk

2. This site is a site for atheist activists to unite, she isn't an atheist activist, she is a distraction to me.  She is trying to be.

3. Her pursuit of disparaging RRS efforts always skirts and toes the line to avoid ban.  We get it.

This is in lieu of a ban.  As many of you know I stated that if she were found to have lied about being drunk after the idea was proposed last week I said I'd ban her instantly if found to be true.  I am willing to give her a pass that she's just a kid who means well but needs to learn a lesson.  She can return on Wednesday.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Anybody care? 

Anybody care?

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Anybody

Sapient wrote:

Anybody care?

If I read her side of the story correctly, I do.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Anybody

Quote:
Anybody care?

Everyone's silence seems to indicate that no one gives a fuck.  Don't know shit about cpt., but since I've returned, I've heard rumblings about her and read a few posts so, she must have had it this coming.

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:
Anybody care?

Everyone's silence seems to indicate that no one gives a fuck.  Don't know shit about cpt., but since I've returned, I've heard rumblings about her and read a few posts so, she must have had it this coming.

More a case of sapient disliking her than anything else. Plenty of people do stupid shit and they don't get a time out, plenty people have had it coming and were not "timed out". Its not a secret that sapient dislikes her personally, not even about the ideas she has.

example from the post where rednef is complaining about brian37.

Sapient wrote:

I was hoping you'd say Captain Pineapple.  I'm disgusted with her.

There are plenty more around but I am not going to go digging.

Bottom line, she would not have been "timed out" if sapient liked her. Had it coming or not.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Sage_Override

Tapey wrote:

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:
Anybody care?

More a case of sapient disliking her than anything else. Plenty of people do stupid shit and they don't get a time out, plenty people have had it coming and were not "timed out". Its not a secret that sapient dislikes her personally, not even about the ideas she has.

Sapient wrote:

Bottom line, she would not have been "timed out" if sapient liked her. Had it coming or not.

Be that as it may, if you attempt to form a community, the only thing that you have going for yourself is integrity.  If you can't trust that the members are who and what they say they are, you just have a random crowd of individuals.  I believe she was rightfully put in time out because she lied about who she is.  I'm sure that some people fib about personal situations, this is the internet and that's to be expected to some extent.  However, to go out of your way to misrepresent oneself goes against what this website is attempting to accomplish relative to a community spirit.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:Tapey

Ktulu wrote:

Tapey wrote:

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:
Anybody care?

Sapient wrote:

Be that as it may, if you attempt to form a community, the only thing that you have going for yourself is integrity.  If you can't trust that the members are who and what they say they are, you just have a random crowd of individuals.  I believe she was rightfully put in time out because she lied about who she is.  I'm sure that some people fib about personal situations, this is the internet and that's to be expected to some extent.  However, to go out of your way to misrepresent oneself goes against what this website is attempting to accomplish relative to a community spirit.  

You are welcome to that opinion, I just want to say for the record that I am in no way saying that she should or should not of been "timed out". I am just giving perspective to why she was. Sapient is most certainly welcome to come and say I am wrong but I call it as I see it. There has literally 0 atheists banned while I have been here (I think anyway, I joined shortly after matt shizzle was banned I think), That leaves Cpt being timed out for doing something stupid. Most theists are banned for worse stuff and they are not long time posters.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
this is sapient's house.  i

this is sapient's house.  i respect it.

if my brother gets drunk and throws up in my living room, he'll have to clean it up and get a stern lecture.  if my douchebag coworker who gets on my nerves everyday throws up in my living room, he'll have to clean it up with his t-shirt, get his ass booted out the door, and will never set foot in my house again.

the offenses are the same, the consequences are not.  why?  it's my house.

--Hunter S. Thompson

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:Be that as it

Ktulu wrote:

The only thing I've seen is she lied about getting drunk in an apparent effort to get rid of some stigma she felt associated with being a "prude" and she seems more of a fuzzy-headed-liberal-leftie than others here.

Is she secretly a Christian or something?  Should I work my usual "Might I interest you in a nice Monotheistic religion?" magic on her?  Maybe after she decided worshiping pagan gods is a bad idea, you could have a crack at turning her into a nice Secular Humanist atheist or something.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Well, that's all unfortunate

Well, that's all unfortunate for cpt.  No stake in the matter in any way, but was curious to know why she was on Brian's shit list; I have a better understanding now.

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
macchenneso

Personally it's not that I don't care, it's just that I don't know her (and viceversa) and that maybe it's because of barrier language bit I didn't understand exactly what happened. And you know, better shut up than saying something when you don't know. Other than that, I'm not a very social animal.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Yes she had it coming, and

Yes she had it coming, and yes I don't like her.  But why don't I like her?  Well first of all she is a dishonest person.  I don't like her moral character. I loathe dishonesty.  And she has the audacity to talk shit on me all the time?  She isn't able to be honest with us, and therefore wastes our time.  I detest people misrepresenting who they are and what they believe here.  The only exception is the occasional Poe that we allow to stay because frankly they are just like the real thing.  They're also funny.  

Pineapple isn't funny.  She's a constant distraction.  She makes lots of little jabs at me, thinking that because they are small they are no big deal.  Some people cross the line and cross it in a big way, we know what to do with those people.  She purposefully walks up to the line and then just walks along it for eternity. 

This is also aside from the fact that we now know we were being lied to.  But how much?  Do we know?  What I know is that we should no longer care.  The most valuable commodity in life is time.  Wasting mine is the easiest way to get me to not like you.  Because I value my own time, I also value your time.  I don't think it is right that many of us typed very long messages to Allison trying to help her when she was just as easily playing an e-game to attempt to manipulate men with thoughts of sex.  Look at how many of you wasted time on all of her fake drunk threads.

Look how many lies she's told.  Go ahead I dare you, waste another few hours of your life on completely unimportant crap from someone who does nothing positive for this site.

Here are some of her bullshit threads...

i/ve been naughty

I think Kim is the hottest

men so easy to control

might be getting boyfriend

wow those tits are huge

i want to play

i wonder if i go to bar

i bored you entertain me

i missed you guys

i wonder if tramps get cold in winter

why do girls do it

its ok i wont get mad

drunk dial

if you haven't figured it out

its friday

im sorry

best bday ever

god is not exist guys

ok size call

halloween costume

What you see above is the act of our biggest troll since David Mabus.  Someone said she was the first atheist to be put on time out since you joined... we haven't had a theist banned or put in time out in that time either, that I can recall at least.

Who is the real Pineapple?  What does she look like?  Was she ever really drunk?  These are the questions you ask and will not find the answer to.  After 5,000 posts we should know.  We have never received a donation from Pineapple.  She has cost us many many hours of distraction from our life goals, and now she costs us money as we host her posts.  

The only reason she is here is because I don't view this forum as "my house."  I view it as "our house" and I assume many of you enjoy interacting with her.  I would've kicked her counterproductive immature dishonest ass to the curb a long long time ago if I really felt it was all up to me.  She's being granted this timeout but seeing the scope of posts above I don't think I should be so kind.

Whatever... another hour wasted.  Fucking Pineapple.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i actually looked through a

i actually looked through a few of these and i have to say, what pisses me off most is the number of people who fell for it.  it was even more obvious than i remembered.  really, you all have no one to blame but yourselves.

i mean, fuckin' caveman english?  who the fuck forgets how to use articles and prepositions when they're drunk???  it might take me 10 fuckin' minutes to unlock my front door after 8 or 10 bourbons, but by god i'll be able to recite the preamble to the constitution without missing a beat.

and then almost EVERY FUCKIN' TIME there's the bullshit apology.  "omg, i can't believe i went on here drunk.  i'm soooo sorry guys.  it was like my first time drinking, blah blah blah."  add to that her completely transparent fake hints of bisexuality.

look at these threads and you'll see me calling bullshit several times.  and i was right.  and yes, i'm fucking gloating, because a blind man blitzed on jose could have seen it.

gray goose and orange juice my ass...that bitch ain't got no money for gray goose...

btw, i'm on my fourth rum punch as i type this.  wow, i can still form compound sentences.  will fuckin' wonders never cease...

--Hunter S. Thompson

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol, I totally fell for

Lol, I totally fell for it. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i actually

iwbiek wrote:

i actually looked through a few of these and i have to say, what pisses me off most is the number of people who fell for it.  it was even more obvious than i remembered.  really, you all have no one to blame but yourselves.

i mean, fuckin' caveman english?  

That's what you get for trusting someone.  Maybe we didn't think she would violate ours.  Maybe we gave her the benefit of the doubt.  Fucking Pineapple.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Ever take a look at her

Ever take a look at her online journal?  It's really a sight to see.  It's in her signature, I think.  She makes these kid's book comparisons to real issues and it's downright terrifying at times...

Ahh, damn, just by making that known she has another outlet to troll everyone here.  Sorry, guys

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Apathy levels approaching

Apathy levels approaching critical.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Pinapple Blog

Pinapple Blog wrote:
I’m sure we atheist have heard it before, if we don’t believe in god, then where do we get our morals from? How can we be moral people and have empathy without the loving belief of jebus krist? This just gets turned around in the atheist movement, how can christians have empathy if they love god more than humans?

I have never heard that argument.  Christians don't have empathy because they love god more than humans?  So?  They would still have empathy.  I've never heard this argument, yet she makes it up just so she can knock it down.... strawpineapple.

Pineapple Blog wrote:
I don’t like either of these arguments because they’re trying to copyright morality. That morality is only for theists or atheists. This is dead wrong. This is worse than dead wrong, it’s dangerously wrong.

Dangerously wrong, eh?  So what does it make it when someone just makes that shit up then?  

Vaster hit it on the head with apathy approaching level critical.  A big fat hindrance on everything we've done here.  Just think how we would be rid of religion by now if it wasn't for fucking Pineapple.

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
past tense - thumbs up

She was slowly pissing me off as well and I don't have the time with her you guys do. Props for patience. She only knew how to tear down and added nothing constructive.

I recalling her being one of the first posts to criticize donations for the new server like that shit grows on trees. And before that she thought her posts were sufficient. And then she is critical of the "atheist movement" not going in the right direction but being completely inarticulate about it.  I understand why now. Her best was applying the brakes to any forward movement. You say she is on time out til Wednesday? You are referring to Wednesday 2012, right? Fine by me.

Religion Kills !!!

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Ex, thank you for your

Ex, thank you for your post because that is exactly what I was starting to think.  Our site functions to achieve a purpose, simply put her pathetic weakness thwarts it.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 And don't think it's about

And don't think it's about being challenged.  I like being challenged, especially when it makes me into a better person.  She makes me into a worse person with her challenges.  I become more weak because of her.  Fucking Pineapple.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Ex, thank

Sapient wrote:

Ex, thank you for your post because that is exactly what I was starting to think.  Our site functions to achieve a purpose, simply put her pathetic weakness thwarts it.

I agree with you fully on Cpt_Pineapple.

And I've been going hammer and tongs at her with her clear and obvious double standard of being 'objective' and 'scientific'.

I suspect that she could very well be feigning having become an atheist, and using this as a tactic to try and *cough* add validity to fallacious theories that atheists are every bit as 'dogmatic' and 'irrational' in their 'beliefs' as the most rabid theist.

She fails at the 'get go'. But she's relentless. And it's tiresome. She would not last till lunchtime on some SAE and ASME type sites that I'm a member on. They have very strict policies on debating spuriously, with blatant double standards, and contradictory reasoning. It's just not tolerated. 3 strikes and you're out, permanently. IP banned and blocked.

It was never personal between her and I.

She's just not rational. It's trivially easy to prove.

I don't care if she considers herself an atheist. I don't care about her personally, at all.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I suspect that

redneF wrote:

I suspect that she could very well be feigning having become an atheist, and using this as a tactic to try and *cough* add validity to fallacious theories that atheists are every bit as 'dogmatic' and 'irrational' in their 'beliefs' as the most rabid theist.

shit.  a big social experiment, huh?  along the lines of black like me, maybe.  a new blog or even a (self-published) book: my time as an atheist and the bullshit i found there.

even i'm starting to suspect it...

--Hunter S. Thompson

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:redneF wrote:I

iwbiek wrote:

redneF wrote:

shit.  a big social experiment, huh?  along the lines of black like me, maybe.  a new blog or even a (self-published) book: my time as an atheist and the bullshit i found there.

even i'm starting to suspect it...

Lol, that's both really paranoid, and a really good idea.  I think that may actually sell well... hmmm now... maybe I can be an atheist, that fakes being a theist to publish a book, about faking being an atheist, that was formerly a theist.... in order to collect data from the inside.  LOL talk about a twisted plot.  Ok on second thought maybe that won't sell.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Against my better judgement

Against my better judgement and solely in the interest of free speech I am taking Pineapple off of timeout now.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Does anyone want to step

Does anyone want to step up and tell me that Cpt Pineapple should stay on this board?  Lion IRC need not speak up.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Does anyone want to

[comment removed]