Did I mention how much I hate Dallas?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Did I mention how much I hate Dallas?

The Dallas Cowchips are a bane in my existence. They are the greased pig that always manages to slip by. Even during the hayday of the Skins when Gibbs was the coach somehow the Cowchips always managed to slip a win over the Skins.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
 They must have made a deal

 They must have made a deal with the devil like the Haitians per preacher Pat. When will they pay?

I am with you. The Redskins game with them last weekend. Ugh! The Redskins know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

 

And now Dallas beats Miami in the last 3 seconds. Proof there is no god. 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 Dallas Sucks.

 Dallas Sucks.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: They

ex-minister wrote:

 They must have made a deal with the devil like the Haitians per preacher Pat. When will they pay?

I am with you. The Redskins game with them last weekend. Ugh! The Redskins know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

 

And now Dallas beats Miami in the last 3 seconds. Proof there is no god. 

Dallas is like Jason in the Friday The 13th series. You stab slash and decapitate and like a cockroach they multiply.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
Posts: 1253
Joined: 2007-06-02
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:And now

ex-minister wrote:

And now Dallas beats Miami in the last 3 seconds. Proof there is no god. 

Not true.  The Cowboys are G-d's own personal team.  That's why the stadium has a sliding roof -- so G-d can look in and watch the Cowboys play.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2404
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is onlineOnline
btw Furry-----

 

 

                               G-d's team is the Patriots, if you don't believe me check out the won/loss record since 9/11.  The son of g-d is Thomas of Brady sometimes  known has St.Thomas of New England.     You  don'tbelieve me;  read the bible it's in there somewhere.

 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

And now Dallas beats Miami in the last 3 seconds. Proof there is no god. 

Not true.  The Cowboys are G-d's own personal team.  That's why the stadium has a sliding roof -- so G-d can look in and watch the Cowboys play.

THAT is why I hate Dallas. I don't hate the players or the fans, even though I do hate it when the Skins lose to them. But the marketing of "America's team" and "God's team".......ugh!

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Scissors beats paper, paper

Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Scissors

ex-minister wrote:
Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

It wasn't always like this, there was a day, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a great offensive like took place. Joe Gibds was Yoda, and the Hogs were the rebel fleet and Joe Thiesman was young Luke.(on the field, from what heard Thiesman was a dick off the field)

I really am looking forward to the day when I can take this avatar down. But until they stop stinking it stays up. Please, someone sell the owner!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4634
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:ex-minister

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

It wasn't always like this, there was a day, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a great offensive like took place. Joe Gibds was Yoda, and the Hogs were the rebel fleet and Joe Thiesman was young Luke.(on the field, from what heard Thiesman was a dick off the field)

I really am looking forward to the day when I can take this avatar down. But until they stop stinking it stays up. Please, someone sell the owner!

 

lol, sorry Brian isn't going to happen because despite their record, the Skins are the most profitable team in football. It is my understanding that Snyder has virtually all of his money tied up in the team and it is currently his main source of income. With most of his other investments floundering, I don't think he will be selling the team anytime soon, unless revenue starts to drop dramatically.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
World's Most Valuable Sports Teams

The World's Most Valuable Sports Teams as of 7/12/2011

1. Manchester United Value 1.86 billion

2. Dallas Cowboys. Value $1.81 Billion. (Cowboy Stadium has 15,000 club seats that cost $340 for each NFL game)

3. New York Yankees. Value $1.7 billion. (Yankees are worth more than 86% of baseballs second most valuable team, the Boston Red Sox)

4. Washington Redskins. Value 1.55 billion (Redskins have been the NFL's most profitable team over the past decade with an average operating income of $76 million. They were the number 1 football team in 2006, just above Dallas)

5. Real Madrid. Value $1.45 billion

6. New England Patriots. Value $1.37 billion.

7. Arsenal. Value $1.19 billion

8. New York Giants. Value $1.18 billion.

9. Houston Texans. Value $1.17 billion. (The Texans have sold out every game at Reliant Stadium for the past nine years despite posting only one winning season)

10. New York Jets. Value $1.14 billion.

 

Top 50 most values sports teams - in pictures

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2011/07/12/the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams/

 

Guess it is hard to call the Redskins losers. From this point of view they don't have to hang their head in shame.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10688
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I hate the Stars too. Too

I hate the Stars too. Too many times were they the roadblock to Edmonton's Stanley Cup victory in the 90's.

Sticking out tongue

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The Dallas

Brian37 wrote:

The Dallas Cowchips are a bane in my existence. They are the greased pig that always manages to slip by. Even during the hayday of the Skins when Gibbs was the coach somehow the Cowchips always managed to slip a win over the Skins.

 

 

Brian, you have St Michael Shanahan that helped St John the Elway to be canonized.

I'm not sure why he can't get the skins to be consistent.

Perhaps the Cowboys have been sacrifacing virgins to the other side.

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

It wasn't always like this, there was a day, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a great offensive like took place. Joe Gibds was Yoda, and the Hogs were the rebel fleet and Joe Thiesman was young Luke.(on the field, from what heard Thiesman was a dick off the field)

I really am looking forward to the day when I can take this avatar down. But until they stop stinking it stays up. Please, someone sell the owner!

 

lol, sorry Brian isn't going to happen because despite their record, the Skins are the most profitable team in football. It is my understanding that Snyder has virtually all of his money tied up in the team and it is currently his main source of income. With most of his other investments floundering, I don't think he will be selling the team anytime soon, unless revenue starts to drop dramatically.

Come on now, I would expect more from a ethicless, anarchist "let them eat cake" guy like you. If anyone could take him down(make him sell the team) you could. I've got five bucks, is that enough to hire you? You don't understand how desperate I am. We are talking about the fall of Rome here. I want my Skins to get back to their glory days. I'll do anything. I'll lick the floor with my tongue. I'll record the NFL without their permission. I'll tear the mattress tag off my mattress!

I WANT MY MOMMY!

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4634
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

It wasn't always like this, there was a day, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a great offensive like took place. Joe Gibds was Yoda, and the Hogs were the rebel fleet and Joe Thiesman was young Luke.(on the field, from what heard Thiesman was a dick off the field)

I really am looking forward to the day when I can take this avatar down. But until they stop stinking it stays up. Please, someone sell the owner!

 

lol, sorry Brian isn't going to happen because despite their record, the Skins are the most profitable team in football. It is my understanding that Snyder has virtually all of his money tied up in the team and it is currently his main source of income. With most of his other investments floundering, I don't think he will be selling the team anytime soon, unless revenue starts to drop dramatically.

 

Come on now, I would expect more from a ethicless, anarchist "let them eat cake" guy like you. If anyone could take him down(make him sell the team) you could. I've got five bucks, is that enough to hire you? You don't understand how desperate I am. We are talking about the fall of Rome here. I want my Skins to get back to their glory days. I'll do anything. I'll lick the floor with my tongue. I'll record the NFL without their permission. I'll tear the mattress tag off my mattress!

I WANT MY MOMMY!

 

 

 

Well, Rush Limbaugh wanted to buy a football team....

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Scissors beats paper, paper beats rock and cowboys always beat indians. What I learned growing up. A hard lesson but I always root for the underdog. Hey, at least we aren't Colt fans. I heard a rumor that the redskins are trying to get Manning. Have you heard that one?

It wasn't always like this, there was a day, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a great offensive like took place. Joe Gibds was Yoda, and the Hogs were the rebel fleet and Joe Thiesman was young Luke.(on the field, from what heard Thiesman was a dick off the field)

I really am looking forward to the day when I can take this avatar down. But until they stop stinking it stays up. Please, someone sell the owner!

 

lol, sorry Brian isn't going to happen because despite their record, the Skins are the most profitable team in football. It is my understanding that Snyder has virtually all of his money tied up in the team and it is currently his main source of income. With most of his other investments floundering, I don't think he will be selling the team anytime soon, unless revenue starts to drop dramatically.

 

Come on now, I would expect more from a ethicless, anarchist "let them eat cake" guy like you. If anyone could take him down(make him sell the team) you could. I've got five bucks, is that enough to hire you? You don't understand how desperate I am. We are talking about the fall of Rome here. I want my Skins to get back to their glory days. I'll do anything. I'll lick the floor with my tongue. I'll record the NFL without their permission. I'll tear the mattress tag off my mattress!

I WANT MY MOMMY!

 

 

Well, Rush Limbaugh wanted to buy a football team....

As much as I despise your economic views, even you have a sense of humor. The thought of Limbaugh owning an NFL team.........Yea, when that story broke, I almost started praying. I'd rather root for Dallas or the Eagles than have Limbaugh own an NFL team.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13768
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:The

ex-minister wrote:

The World's Most Valuable Sports Teams as of 7/12/2011

1. Manchester United Value 1.86 billion

2. Dallas Cowboys. Value $1.81 Billion. (Cowboy Stadium has 15,000 club seats that cost $340 for each NFL game)

3. New York Yankees. Value $1.7 billion. (Yankees are worth more than 86% of baseballs second most valuable team, the Boston Red Sox)

4. Washington Redskins. Value 1.55 billion (Redskins have been the NFL's most profitable team over the past decade with an average operating income of $76 million. They were the number 1 football team in 2006, just above Dallas)

5. Real Madrid. Value $1.45 billion

6. New England Patriots. Value $1.37 billion.

7. Arsenal. Value $1.19 billion

8. New York Giants. Value $1.18 billion.

9. Houston Texans. Value $1.17 billion. (The Texans have sold out every game at Reliant Stadium for the past nine years despite posting only one winning season)

10. New York Jets. Value $1.14 billion.

 

Top 50 most values sports teams - in pictures

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2011/07/12/the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams/

 

Guess it is hard to call the Redskins losers. From this point of view they don't have to hang their head in shame.

In reality if you make it just a few years as a back up player, even on the worst team in the league's history you have still made it further than most kids who start out at 7 years old trying to get a spot at that level.

In reality it sucks that my favorite  team isn't the best. But also in reality just to be able to walk onto that field even as water boy, is something,

I pontificate about the glory days but the reality is nothing in life is stagnant or unchanging. The Skins as far as wins are merely in the crap shoot of reality. I just want one good season out of them before I die. And if we are going to suck huge donkey balls, at least beat Dallas once a season.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Hail to the Redskins

FINALLY

A WIN

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/