Donating for a new server

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Donating for a new server

Hi Sapient !  When I received your email about buying a new server, I thought of all of the Good that you guys/girls have done with the atheist community, Wow, RRS has helped to open my eyes to the REAL World, so I'll be glad to chip in for a new server as soon as I get my next SSD check 12-01-2011, OK ~ Peace,Love, and Happiness, yeah HAPPINESS  !

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Thank you very much Ken!

Thank you very much Ken!

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
No, THANK YOU ! very much

Hey Sapient !  Your new photo (avatar) is great ! LOL !  Your Facebook page is great also ! Keep On Truckin' 

Signature ? How ?

edactor
atheist
User is offlineOffline
middle of december

I will get you something in middle of december as I only get paid once a month. great that you are getting a new server!  What is the facebook page!

Ed

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
edactor wrote: What is the facebook page !

Yo edactor, just go to http://www.facebook.com/brian.sapient ,  I think ? try the link !

Signature ? How ?

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I fixed your link.

I fixed your link.  Thanks.  https://www.facebook.com/brian.sapient

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I myself appreciate the

I myself appreciate the direction this site has taken over the years and the invaluable resource it presents to people.

...is that donate function going to be available Dec. 26th or 27th? I have some very generous relatives.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Kapkao... it will be up

Kapkao... it will be up until at least Jan 1st.  If it reaches goal you can still donate.