OFFICIAL THREAD: Bob Spence's personal life (trollville)

Tom_the_Who
TheistTroll
Tom_the_Who's picture
User is offlineOffline
OFFICIAL THREAD: Bob Spence's personal life (trollville)

This is the official thread where we discuss Bob Spence's personal life.  

Somebody throw out a topic.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote: This is

Tom_the_Who wrote:

Sure.

Let's start off with who you are.

You're always shilling for Matt Slick.

Are you Matt Slick in disguise?

It would be completely consistent with Matt Slick's character, as he openly admits using sock puppet accounts on the internet.

From the Matt Slick website:

""President and Founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.  Matt earned his Bachelors in Social Science from Concordia University, Irvine, CA in 1988.  He earned his Masters of Divinity from Westminster Theological Seminary, in Escondido, CA, in 1991.  He now resides in the Boise, Idaho area with his family.  He is ordained.  Matt started CARM in October of 1995 to respond to the many false teachings of the cults on the Internet.

Matt currently hosts Faith and Reason Radio, heard weeknights, 5-6 pm, M-F in the Boise area and over the Internet.

Matt does not post anywhere on the internet on any discussion forums under the name "Matt Slick".  He does post as Matt Slick in CARM's own discussion Boards, CARM's own chat room, vbulletin.com, Facebook, Twitter, paltalk.com (There is an imposter on paltalk who uses "Matt_Slick with an underscore.  I am Matt Slick without an underscore).  This low profile is so impersonators can be easily spotted.

Matt also uses pseudonyms when exploring, gathering information, testing ideas, and generally does not affirm or deny who he is or isn't regarding pseudonyms on the internet."

http://carm.org/matt-slick

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought we had settled

I thought we had settled this in the other thread. You use an electron microscope to find your penis. Your penis is smaller than a quark. That and you are a troll and a stalker. Go away kiddy and take your meds. Mommy will give you milk and cookies after you do and tuck you into bed.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am betting this is Jean

I am betting this is Jean Calvin, or Jean Calvin groupie.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom_the_Who wrote: This is

Tom_the_Who wrote:

This is interesting. The self-proclaimed, highly intelligent theist, resorts to juvenile tactics and wishes for us ignorant atheists, to create a topic for their discussion.

Sorry, we prefer adult conversations here.

Troll elsewhere.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno