Stupid piece of shit people.
This has nothing to do with religion, I just wanted to rant about STUPID PIECE OF SHIT PEOPLE. I have so many stupid piece of shit people in my life coming and going, leaving trails of destruction behind them, I've had it up to here! I'll tell you about the last stupid piece of shit person, maybe you can recalls some of the stupid piece of shit people in your life.
I had my liscence prohibited for 3 months for some silly tickets I had pending, so I had to hire on driver/labourers to drive me around to customers sites to do their flooring work. I've gone through 7 now in 3 months. The last was a real gem. Justin's the name, 22 year old hoped up on all kinds of meds for his depression, anxiety, adhd, a hole bunch of stuff. At first, this didn't let it concern me he seemed like a nice kid, a little messed up obviously with serious social problems, but he was better than others I've hired on. As the days went on I learned more, he is on welfare for his depression, apparently doctors have deemed him mentally unable to do normal work, but he seemed capable, just very strange. I ended up lending him hundreds of dollars which he ofcourse didn't payback when he said he would but did end up working it off cause I wouldn't pay him a dime untill he did. More days go on he shows up late consistently every morning 15-45 minutes if he shows at all. More days go on, we meet his girlfriends friend at the gas station while filling up on route to a job, it's 1 pm and shes rocking back and forth shaking like a crack head obviously high as a kite on opiates, awesome. At this point I'm like "oh fuck he's a stupid piece shit isn't he, I know it, it's coming." The next day he decides to tell me (his boss) that he has to go to court for prank calling 911 because he was bored while walking down the street alone one day and got busted, all while thinking it was quite funny. Yup he's a stupid piece of shit alright, here we go. So now I know he's one of them, and I'm just waiting to let him go for the right cause.
Everywhere I took him people said to me in a quiet voice "why is he so annoying?" "What's wrong with him?" Or my favorite "So is he..you know...like mentally...you know?" I end up getting the contract to 25% of a 30 floor condo highrise. On day 1 the owner of the flooring company with the other 75% who got us the job says to me "Hey, leash your guy, he's running around acting like an idiot, saying innapropriate things to people he doesn't know, he's your resposibility keep him in the units." So I did. The next day he picked me up but told me in the morning he couldn't work. The next day he no-showed, the following monday he no-showed again and if I didn't take the bus to the site I might would have probably lost the contract. I called all day with no awnser he had all my tools in his truck, finally got in touch with his step mom who said they were up all night arguing with some old lady??? or something??? Just a bunch of idiot stupid piece of shit people all lies and silly stories I didn't even care. I said I had no choice but to let him go and needed someone more reliable and I would come for my tools. The next day no awnser, the next day no awnser, on and on, yup he stole my tools. Definetly should of thought of that and let him go after I got my tools back.
This guy will do this shit everywhere he goes in life, fucking everything up in his path, getting fired consistently at everyjob and taking what he can as he goes. I tried to take this kid on, teach him some responsibility, a well paid trade, teach him how to act around grown ups especially hard core oldtimer tradesman types (straight forward no bullshit). He just maid an ass of himself, no-showed a bunch of times and stole my tools. The old me would go down to his apartment, kick down the door take his car keys to get my tools, and knock him out on the way out. The new me might call the building manager and arrange a meeting at his home with the cops. Not sure yet. Anyways these people are everywhere, stupid pieces of shit like hords of intellectually challenged pigeons just waiting to take a giant turd on your life.
Hey you, ya you, all you stupid pieces of shit, go fuck yourselves.
Thanks for listening.