IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!!!! 've never encountered as much stupidity, illiterate, ignorant

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
IT'S ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THESE ILLITERATE ATHEISTS POSTINGS!!!!!!! 've never encountered as much stupidity, illiterate, ignorant

I and uneducated people posting on THIS FORUM Hasn't anyone gone to school? What is the educational level of these people? Is this an example of how inadequate our educational system is?? The ignorance and sheer stupidity of people who post here is amazing.THIS FORUMS should shut down the entire page until things settle down. The roaches are crawling roaches are crawling out of the woodwork, the idiots are blogging, and this whole page has gone out of control. I've seen racism and anti-Semitism on these posts, I've read of suicides of f, and just about everything you can imagine. One must ask themselves: what, as a society are we coming to when people can't think, spell, and even express their thoughts in a correct grammatical manner. I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become extinct

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll show you some stupid,

I'll show you some stupid, misinformed illiteracy! Care for a sample?

Doubtful.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess all the praying

I guess all the praying you're doing for this site to disappear isn't working out for you, huh?....

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
I come from a third World

I come from a third World nation, my president never finished high school. He is my inspiration.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(might be relevant)

redneF wrote:

I guess all the praying you're doing for this site to disappear isn't working out for you, huh?.... 

General Edmund Duke wrote:

WHAT?!

Well?!

I haven't got all day...

Make up your mind...

Been a General for fifteen years...

...now I'm taking orders from a pup.

This Korhal outfit's a mess.

Y'all need some good ol' fashioned discipline.

That's what you need.

Blizzard put a fictitious version of John Wayne into one of their games. Imagine that. Anyhow, the OP reminded me of Duke. 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:I come from a

Tapey wrote:

I come from a third World nation, my president never finished high school. He is my inspiration.

To be fair, it is difficult to match the watermark left by Goa, India in terms of successful ex-European colonies.

Now, back to the fuckfest:

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

I love that poster, Kapkao.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:I and

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I and uneducated people posting on THIS FORUM Hasn't anyone gone to school? What is the educational level of these people? Is this an example of how inadequate our educational system is?? The ignorance and sheer stupidity of people who post here is amazing.THIS FORUMS should shut down the entire page until things settle down. The roaches are crawling roaches are crawling out of the woodwork, the idiots are blogging, and this whole page has gone out of control. I've seen racism and anti-Semitism on these posts, I've read of suicides of f, and just about everything you can imagine. One must ask themselves: what, as a society are we coming to when people can't think, spell, and even express their thoughts in a correct grammatical manner. I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages. Someone may reply, "Then what are YOU doing here?". I'm here because I am curious, but now I've become shocked and alarmed at the mental deficiencies of these posters. If this is what America has produced with respect to education, then we as a nation are going to become extinct

I couldn't resist Smiling English is my second language, hence my mastery of it is lacking at times.  I make my share of spelling and grammatical errors.  You sir, are a the paradigm of hypocrisy, ignorance and irony.  Here's a quick revision of your paragraph:

I and uneducated people posting on this forum, hasn't anyone gone to school?  What is the level of education of these people?  Is this an example of how inadequate our education system is?  The ignorance and sheer stupidity shown by people who post here is amazing.   This forum should show down the entire page until things settle down.  The roaches are crawling out of the woodwork, the idiots are blogging, and this whole page has gone out of control.  I've seen racism and anti-Semitism on these posts, I've read of suicides of f, and just about everything you can imagine.  One must ask oneself what, as a society, we are coming to when people can't think, spell or even express their thoughts grammatically.  I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant.  Someone may reply "What are you doing here, then?"  I am here because I am curious, but now, I have become shocked and alarmed at the mental deficiencies of these posters.  If this is what America has produced with respect to education, then we, as a nation, are going to become extinct. 

This is just a quick grammatical revision that anyone with a grade 8 education would spot.  I'm sure there are many other errors I have not caught on to.  The majority of sentences are incoherent even thought the syntax is sometimes correct. 

I'm lost for words at the grossness of the irony.

Edit: paragraph formating

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote: I think

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages.  

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:TRUECRISTIAN

redneF wrote:

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I think the Federal Government needs to look at these postings and see how much sheer stupidity is rampant on these pages.  

LOL. That's a good one rednef.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please note that I am not

Please note that I am not writing just as a single person, but as a
whole army of True Christians™ who will not stand idly by while the
homosexual agenda ruins our once great nation! Let it be known that
millions of copies of this same letter have been filling the mailboxes
to other legislators around the country. I am sure you do not want to
be the odd one out, fighting against the free practice of religion.

You owe it to your constituents to be a fair representative. You
represent our interests, not yours. So no matter how you personally
feel about this, you must realize that that is not your job, but
rather to properly express the valid views of your loyal, hard-
working, God-fearing constituents.

I await your positive reply.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Yours in Christ,

JESUS IS LOVE

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
POE!

POE!

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
obviously a poe.  too

obviously a poe.  too erratic to be a run-of-the-mill angry christian, not erratic enough to be a nutjob (like that guy who posts pictures of squirrels firing kalashnikovs).

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Jack_Glass_1903
atheist
Jack_Glass_1903's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks like we need a degree

Looks like we need a degree to be able to have a discussion with this person. Thankfully the world does not rely on the ability to understand English in all it's glory. Here's a list of famous & intellectual people with learning difficulties for you to ponder. Think of the names here next time you decide to point the finger at people. Thinking you are better than others ain't the Christian way.

http://childcare.ygoy.com/2009/06/17/famous-people-with-learning-disabilities/

If you are a Christian, which clearly you come across as a bad natured one, judging by your avatar you're also American. You might like to know the religion you follow was not started in the USA. It was brought in by colonists way back in the 16th 17th century. You follow a 2nd hand religion that's not even native to your land.

Truechristian = Trueidiot.

Scotland The Brave

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Isn't it ironic how

Isn't it ironic how effeminate Jesus looks in a lot of these paintings, and that a bunch of grown men on the one hand wanting desperately for this man's love, and  to spend eternity loving him, while on the other hand cursing men who 'lay' with men...

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor? old AUNT JACK He calls

Poor? old AUNT JACK He calls himself a "moderate Calvinist", but He's no Calvinist at all! He gets his empirical apologetic method--not from the bible--but from the Roman Catholic theologian Thomas Aquinas; which is also where he gets his queer doctrine of election...from Rome!!! Geisler's libertarian free? will doctrine is a satanic attack on scripture. The bible teaches the Absolute Predestination of all things

JESUS IS LOVE

Jack_Glass_1903
atheist
Jack_Glass_1903's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:Poor? old

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Poor? old AUNT JACK He calls himself a "moderate Calvinist", but He's no Calvinist at all! He gets his empirical apologetic method--not from the bible--but from the Roman Catholic theologian Thomas Aquinas; which is also where he gets his queer doctrine of election...from Rome!!! Geisler's libertarian free? will doctrine is a satanic attack on scripture. The bible teaches the Absolute Predestination of all things

I can't even be arsed picking up the grammatical errors on the above quote let alone make a response to the above nonsense. I'll do what you do instead, avoid answering questions, ignoring facts and just stick to slagging people off because faith is based on nothing but feelings.

However being the better man I have decided not to stoop to your low life abortion Christian sense of morality and self righteousness.

Scotland The Brave

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:Please

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Please note that I am not writing just as a single person, but as a
whole army of True Christians™ who will not stand idly by while the
homosexual agenda ruins our once great nation! Let it be known that
millions of copies of this same letter have been filling the mailboxes
to other legislators around the country. I am sure you do not want to
be the odd one out, fighting against the free practice of religion.

You owe it to your constituents to be a fair representative. You
represent our interests, not yours. So no matter how you personally
feel about this, you must realize that that is not your job, but
rather to properly express the valid views of your loyal, hard-
working, God-fearing constituents.

I await your positive reply.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Yours in Christ,

Don't bless us, that would be like offering your Jewish friends pork.

Skip the sign offs in your posts. You are on a website, you are not writing a letter on paper.

You are welcome to stay to try and make an argument for your position. But please, don't preach. We debate we don't need preachers here. We are not lost puppies for you to save.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:Poor? old

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

What a bloodthirsty dick of a god you worship. So all "outsiders" are mere trash for  your daddy to throw away and burn? Sorry, I value myself. I don't see myself as property or an object to be dictated to or thrown  away like garbage.

The bible doesn't predict shit. It is a comic book. It is a mere book of myth, just like the Koran, Torah, Talmud, Reg Vedas. You might as well be arguing the Harry Potter books to be true.

How does it feel to worship a dictator?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
I always used to regard

I always used to regard antiATHEISM as inhumane, but now my own experiences have converted me into the most fanatical enemy of ATHEISM: ATHEISTS as born destroyers, not rulers at all; they had neither culture, nor art,nor architecture of their own, ‘the surest expression of a people’s culture.’ They are just calculators. That explains why only ATHEITS could have founded Marxism, which negates and destroys the very basis of all culture. With their Marxism, the ATHEITS hoped to create a broad mindless mass of plebs without any real intelligence, a gormless instrument in their hands.’

JESUS IS LOVE

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:I always

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I always used to regard antiATHEISM as inhumane, but now my own experiences have converted me into the most fanatical enemy of ATHEISM: ATHEISTS as born destroyers, not rulers at all; they had neither culture, nor art,nor architecture of their own, ‘the surest expression of a people’s culture.’ They are just calculators. That explains why only ATHEITS could have founded Marxism, which negates and destroys the very basis of all culture. With their Marxism, the ATHEITS hoped to create a broad mindless mass of plebs without any real intelligence, a gormless instrument in their hands.’

Thank you for giving us more reason to raise our voices against nutcases like you.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:One must

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
One must ask themselves: what, as a society are we coming to when people can't think, spell, and even express their thoughts in a correct grammatical manner.

Lol. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote: now my

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

my own experiences have converted me into the most fanatical enemy of ATHEISM:  

Tsk tsk...

Maybe the devil makes you do it...lol

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." : Jesus

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does anyone know where I can

Does anyone know where I can find some New York Asian Escorts?

It's been  lonely around the Kap estate.

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:I always

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Truechristian... does your God have fire-breathing fists? What about Adonis Dna? Tiger blood? Are his girlfriends goddesses?

IS HE BI-WINNING?! Does he win here and win there?

Cuz if not, he can kindly get the hell out for being bested by one of the Sheen brothers.

TRUECRISTIAN
TRUECRISTIAN's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
oh poor he cries

PROSELYTIZATOR wrote:

I think Lincoln at least should not be present in this... depiction.

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

The number of stars is not right. Also WTF?!

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TRUECRISTIAN wrote:I'll

TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

I'll never understand all the evangelical rhetoric and outrage focused on suffering or murder when it's not at the hands of their god. As long as it's a god at the root of it, it's acceptable, otherwise, they get bent.

Double standard much?...

Whether one kills one or kills many, there's no distinction as far as their god is concerned. He'll reward even the most savage, brutal, merciless killers if they 'accept' Jesus.

Their god ain't too picky.

That's not defending the 'faith' because it's 'truth'. That's defending a monster in the hopes they'll be rewarded with an afterlife by that very monster.

It's utterly astonishing that so many theists will believe these boogeyman stories, without a shred of actual evidence...

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey True,first of all, i

hey True,

first of all, i think you're a fullashit poe and thus you probably don't really care if we read your posts carefully, from start to finish, but just in the off-chance you DO, you should know that the bold-faced, underlined italics actually make your posts very HARD ON THE EYES and thus it is much more unlikely that we will give your posts the attention you at least act like you think they deserve.

(on the other hand, i just had a hunch this guy might be matt shizzle completely unhinged...)

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote:Also WTF?! It's

luca wrote:
Also WTF?!

It's called a sun symbol or "swastika", and it's found in nearly every culture that doesn't crawl out from under a rock.

Yes, even Judaism has a sun-symbol that is mostly drawn with right angles, not unlike the swastika associated with National Socialism. It was only with the infamous advent of the rise and fall of the German Nazi party that the swastika has developed an intense negative cultural association. Before the 1940s, even Women's sports teams were called "Swastikas".

Now back to the regularly scheduled fuckfest already in progress...

luca
atheist
User is offlineOffline
gotta catch 'em all

Kapkao wrote:
luca wrote:
Also WTF?!
It's called a sun symbol or "swastika", and it's found in nearly every culture that doesn't crawl out from under a rock.
Yeah yeah, I just don't get what he was trying to say with that swastiked flag.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote: Kapkao

luca wrote:

Kapkao wrote:
luca wrote:
Also WTF?!
Yeah yeah, I just don't get what he was trying to say with that swastiked flag.

(heh)

Maybe it was something along the lines of

"With zeal... and and focus... and violent hatred!"