Meranda submits a letter with evidence for God

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Meranda submits a letter with evidence for God

After the RRS sent a newsletter to users of this site inviting them back, Meranda posted this in my blog.  I might respond, I'm not sure she'll ever see it, she didn't leave an email.  Feel free to respond to here. - Sapient

Well, I just got an email saying your back, after some time off. 

I am a Christian, and talked back and forth with you guys, until you dropped the conversation.  Most likely because I had way way way too much evidence. 

I love you guys, and I truly hope and PRAY that YHWH's perfect will will be played out in your lives. 

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

If only you will take the challenge and ASK God to reveal himself to you without MOCKING him. 

Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Here is the truth of the matter.  Every year there is more and more discoveries and evidence that surfaces that backs up the GOD of the Bible. 

Check out my YOU tube playlists, as I am gathering together the best videos that prove the bible. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/MandMEvangelists?feature=mhee

BECAUSE MOST OF YOU WON"T go to my website, and read the info, I am posting it below, to SHOW you just how much information you are missing out on. 

I pray that God will bless you tremendously, and that his perfect will for all the members on this site

Meranda

Here is the info copied......

https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=71Y25P1vtAK5Aezc9jglyQ

1. The Bible is Divinely Inspired, and this is proven through four different ways (1.Mathematics. 2. Prophecy 3. Bible Codes, and 4. Scientific Affirmations.)

1.Harvard graduate Ivan Panin generated over 50 years, 43,000 pages of the numerical mathematic structure within the scriptures. Eugene
Faulstich reveals astrophysics prove God. His study reveals a complexity of patterns in the numbers of weeks between key historical events.

2. There are 2,000 prophecies that discuss past events and future prophecies. Over 300 prophecies talk about Messianic Prophecies. The Messiah would have had 456 identifying characteristics; Jesus had them all. End time prophecies talk about Iran, Israel, Damascus Syria, Russia, And China. God gives warning of the coming New World Order and the coming antichrist’s reign of terror. No other “religion” has specific, repeated, and unfailing fulfillment of predictions many years in advance of contingent events over which the predictor had no control. Buddha didn't rise from the dead, nor did Confucius, Mary or Zoroaster. Muhammad or Maitreya didn't fulfill detailed prophecy. Alexander the Great, nor did Joseph Smith raise the dead or heal the sick. There is far less reliable information written about these "Gods", yet they are followed by millions.

- *Jesus had to be born through a particular family line -(Chances without God) 10 To the 2nd Power (1 in 10,000)

*Jesus would be Born in Bethlehem (1 Chance in 100,000)

*Jesus would be a miracle worker (1 Chance in 100,000)

*Jesus would present himself as a king on a donkey (1 Chance in 1,000,000)

*Jesus would be betrayed by a friend for 30 pieces of silver (1 Chance in 1,000,000)

*Jesus would be crucified (1 Chance in 1,000,000)

*Jesus would present himself as king 173,880 days from the decree of Artaxerxes to rebuild Jerusalem (1 Chance in 1,000,000)

= Total Probability without God 1 to 38th power (1 in 100 Billion, Billion, Billion Billion)

In addition, Peter Stoner calculated that the chances of fulfilling just 48 prophecies are 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power. Yet Jesus Christ fulfilled over 300! - Affirmed by the American Scientific Affiliation Members

-Jesus DID NOT manipulate events to fulfill prophecy Such as

The Place of the Messiah’s birth (Micah 5:2). ,

The Date of the Messiah’s birth (Daniel 9:25).

Manner of birth of the Messiah (Isaiah 7:14),

The Manner of death of the Messiah (Zechariah 12:10; Psalm 22:16 prophesied before the invention of crucifixion). ,

Piercing in side of that Messiah (Zechariah 12:10).

The Details of the Burial of the Messiah(Isaiah 53:9).

Executers dividing up Jesus’ clothes after he died on the cross

- There are 5 main feasts in the bible that for-shadow events or PROPHECIES that are to take place in the future. The celebration Passover is the exact representation of Jesus dying on the cross in detail even to the exact time of the slaughtering of the lamb, ( blood on the doorposts) (Celebrated about a thousands of years before Jesus lived). Feast of Tabernacles was the perfect picture of Jesus's birth detailing the location and time. Many speculate that Feast of Trumpets will be where Jesus returns on the Mount of Olives. We are also told that we will be keeping the festivals when Jesus returns (Exe 45, Zech 14). Huge amounts of Christians (The Remnant Rev 12:17) are moving towards keeping the Sabbath, and festivals and move away from the pagan holidays such as XMAS, Halloween and Easter. We are told in the disciples kept Sabbath and the festivals in Acts 21&25 Matt 5,Rom 3, Rom 6:15 after Jesus resurrected. ***Keeping the Festivals/Sabbath and Jesus Testimony is the secret of where the blessings and protection come from.***

Here is the interesting part- Four Lunar Eclipses Happen between 2011-2020. Would it surprise you to know they all fall on Yahwehs festival dates? 1. Passover April 15, 2014- (A Total eclipse will be visible in Australia), 2. Feast of Tabernacles October 9, 2014, (A Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas) on October 8, 2014 3. Passover April 4, 2015, (A Total eclipse will be visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas) 4. Feast of Tabernacles on September 28, 2015. (A Total eclipse visible in East Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia).
IN ADDITION- A total of 4 total blood-red moons back-to-back are rare, the only time it happens on four Biblical holidays is in 2014/2015. The only times last century these occurred together was in 1967/1968 when Jerusalem was recaptured. Passover April 25, 1967, Feast of Tabernacles in October 19, 1967, October 18, 1967, Passover in April 13, 1968, Feast of Tabernacles in October 7, 1968, October 8, 1968. Four total lunar eclipses also happened before these listed above just after Israel became a nation in 1949/1950 as well. Passover April 14, 1949, April 13, 1949, Feast of Tabernacles on October 8, 1949, October 7, 1949, Passover, April 2, 1950,Feast of Tabernacles, September 26, 1950. The next previous time this happened again was in 1493/1494 just after the Jews were kicked out of Spain on the 9th of Av, 1492. Another astonishing research on Gods' Judgment by William R. Koenig from “Eye to Eye” sites the consequences of dividing Israel and the correlation of natural disasters. All of the most costliest catastrophes in history occurred or began on the very same day or within 24-hours of U.S. presidents Bush, Clinton and Bush applying pressure on Israel to divide the land.

3. The Bible Codes are astronomically profound. Thousands of modern groups of our time, events and people have been found in the scriptures under the text in code. (www.Exodus2006.com)

In most of the messianic prophecies reveal the name of Jesus.

(If only Jewish people would come across this evidence)

(If only Rational Responders would come across this evidence)

One example -In Isaiah 52-53."He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed" The code found was "Nazarene", along with 74 of the names, places, and events of the time of Jesus of Nazareth in that tiny verse. Another example, 26 Trees were encoded in Genesis 1:29 to Genesis 2:9. The interesting thing with the codes is (1) multiple of “like-words” are often found in the (2) same location and (3)correspond to the story being told in the readable text of the bible.

(How can you possibly write a book (of 40 authors) that reads on the surface fluently, and has Accurate Prophecy, Hundreds of Modern Bible Codes, AND on top of that have Multiple places of Mathematics present? )

4. The Bible touches on scientific statements only found accurate in our modern times with the advancement of technology.

Hydrothermal Vents were written in the Bible 3,000 years before their discovery, Genesis 7:11, Job 38:16 (How many people knew what hydrothermal vents were 30 years ago?)

2 Pet 3:10 Describes Nuclear Weaponry which couldn't be known in 67AD.

Fluid Dynamics described in Job 28:25 (The fact that air has weight was proven scientifically only about 300 years ago)

Hydrologic Cycle, Ps 135:7, Jer 10:13, Job 36:27 (These verses site several phases of the hydrologic cycle: evaporation, translation aloft by atmospheric circulation, condensation with electrical discharges, and precipitation) Paleontology-

(Dinosaurs)-Job 40

Anthropology- Cave Men, Job 30:5.

The Existence of Water Paths (Ocean Currents) in the Seas (Psalm 8:1,3,6,Cool.

The Concept of Entropy (Psalm 102:22-26).

The Shape of the Earth, Isaiah 40:22 (written 680BC),

Suspension of the Earth Job. 26:7, (Which once was against the common thought).

The Stars are Innumerable ,"(Job. 26:7, NIV). (Only about 3,000 can be seen with the naked eye. We have seen estimates of (10 to the 21power) stars. (The number of grains of sand on the earth’s seashores is estimated to be (10 to the 25th power) Each Star is Unique- 1 Cor 15:41.

The Existence of Valleys in the Seas (Gen. 15:5, NIV).

The Existence of Springs and Fountains in the Seas Gen. 8:2; Prov. 8:28.

Meteorology (Circulation of the Atmosphere)-Ecc 1:6. Movement of The Universe-Jer 31:35,36.

Condensation Facts: Job 26:8, Job 37:11, Earths Crust -Jer:31:37

The Nature of Health, Sanitation, and Sickness (Leviticus 12-14) (Even up to 1845, doctors would wash their hands in bowls of water. Doctors laughed at Dr Ignaz Semmelweis’s germ theory which gained widespread acceptance after his death. The bible proclaimed this microscopic fact in 1440BC.)

There is a unique story behind each of these discoveries which was proven thousands of years ago in the bible. The bible, again, is supernaturally breathed on by God.

5. Advances in Astronomy such as the conditions needed for life known as the “Fine Tuning Parameters” of the Universe has turned Atheist spokes person Antony Flew to admit there is “A God”.

http://evidence4christianity.blogspot.com/search/label/Evidence%2021%20Science%20Astronomy

A Star pointed the way to the Messiah at his birth, AND AN EARTHQUAKE and an ECLIPSE of darkness Happened while Jesus was dying on the cross. Sited by 13 NON Biblical Sources, that it did HAPPEN*

Again, at the very moment of Jesus’s death, The curtain in the Holy Temple Separated. The Remarkable thing is the measurements of this Curtain were 60 feet in height, 30 feet in width and 4 inches thick.

New Evidence Shows a 3-D Image of the person appearing on the Shroud. MILLIONS of Muslims are seeing dreams of JESUS in remote areas of the world where it is punishable by death to convert to another religion.

Check out some of our videos on our playlists.  Go to VIEW all Playlists

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL189D54A37B0790CB&feature=viewall

YET, MILLIONS are having the same dream of who they identify as Jesus coming to them in their dream. Are you ready to throw this aside and forget about this? Consider JUST 2 Points:

P o i n t A :

Jesus claimed to BE GOD.  Unlike any other Religion, Jesus Christ claimed to be God (John 10:30 ) “I and the Father are one.” Look throughout the major world religions and you'll find that Buddha, Muhammad, Confucius and Moses all identified themselves as teachers or prophets. You will notice that None of them ever claimed to be equal to God, but Jesus did. In the name of Jesus you can have eternal life if you call on him. Jesus claimed he can forgive sin himself. Today ONLY in name of “JESUS” can people be freed of Demonic activity in persons. This is a huge piece of evidence for Christ, it takes but minutes for a person to be freed in Jesus name. The Name of “Jesus” binds up demons, and casts them out. There is only one God (Exodus 20:3; Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,Cool Jesus is a part of a trinity. Just like the mathematical model of Liquid Water-Water vapor-Ice water, all revealed in different forms.

P o i n t B : God Does NOT want one Person to Perish, But EVERYONE to come to Repentance

Rational Responders- With all the evidence for Christianity, if you died today in a car crash, (GOD FORBIT IT) would you go into nothingness, or to heaven or hell?  DO YOU REALLY WANT to gamble with eternity?  Your life deserves an HONEST investigation of this.  DO IT FOR YOU

2 Pet 3:9- Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." There are over 162 references in the New Testament, alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ! Understand This: - You choose hell when you reject Jesus Christ, when you refuse God's love and gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ you choose an eternity without his presence. Do a search of Psalms to learn what a loving Father our God is. Everything good is from him. Millions of Muslims are turning towards YHWH because of his LOVE Alone.

All other major world religions, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, and Catholics teach that we must perfect ourselves in order to be saved. All Other religions believe that if people live good lives, and if the good works they do outweigh the bad, then they will have earned their way to heaven. However, this approach has logical errors. The Bible says that we are all sinners (Rom. 3:23, Romans 3:13). This means that WE HAVE all offended God. Because of this, we are separated from God (Isaiah 59:2), are dead in our sins (Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:3), cannot please God (Rom. 3:10-11), and will suffer damnation (2 Thess. 1:9). Therefore, God himself -Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins and rose from the grave to save us (Isa. 53:6). Only the saving faith in Jesus Christ can be the basis for forgiveness of sin and life everlasting (Ac. 16:31) Here is the KEY, all you have to do is ask him into your life. God makes it very easy to choose him.
Salvation is found by trusting in what Jesus did on the cross (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Pet. 2:24, John 1:12, Acts 16:30,31,
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16) Here is your saving Prayer. Don’t put off eternity another day. Pray this prayer, and mean it with all your heart.- See You in Heaven
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask you into my life. I thank you for dying for me and saving me from Hell. I pray that you would open my eyes to see, and I pray you the Lord over my life. Please direct my paths. I receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

I thought I would leave a comment, since you kept me on your email list!  We have been praying for this group for some time.  Lots of Love!!  Meranda

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
No, Jesus was not the son of

No, Jesus was not the son of any god, even if a man named Jesus existed, which there is no evidence of.

And since I know what DNA is and that it requires TWO sets to manifest into a zygote, your virgin birth story is blown out of the water. And human flesh doesn't survive rigor mortis, so you zombie god claim of his alleged death is also blown out of the water. AND quoting ANY holy book, be it the Koran or Reg Vedas or Torah to prove your particular religion is what is called "circular reasoning".

Thanks for trying, Don Pardo tell our contestant what they have won.

Well Johny, our contestant has won a lifetime of credulity and willful ignorance and their consolation prize was made by them in the board game called "Make up a myth", by Parker Brothers.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I'm amused by people who

I'm amused by people who love their God but fear vowels. For your sake I hope you're a poe because you're going to get shredded. Shame you won't come back and read this.

Briefly:

1. If the Bible Code is so unique to the Bible why can others use it on all literature (also getting accurate information)?

2a. The Jews (remember them? - they wrote the OT) would disagree with you on Jesus fulfilling prophecy.

2b. Jesus (if he existed) didn't manipulate prophecy. He left that up to the converts of Paul who wrote the gospels.

3. You really believe that people back then had never seen springs (even hot springs)?

4. Many nuclear bombs have been detonated - we still have earth and an atmosphere.

5. Winds blow from east to west not north to south.

6. The universe isn't stretching. It's expanding.

7. If we have estimated numbers for something that thing is not "innumerable".

8. A circle is not a sphere. Isaiah described a flat earth.

9. The earth is not hanging in space.

10. Flew admitted to a deistic God (no Jesus) and was senile when he did it. The book was written by a dishonest author.

Point A:

Jesus did not claim to be God the passage you cite could easily mean "one in purpose" instead of "one in essence". at best, Jesus claimed to be Messiah without basis.

Point B:

yay! Pascal'e Wager!

You can't prove that Jesus said anything in the Gospels as they were written decades after he was around (if he existed at all)

You call a three day weekend a sacrifice? So he could go back and be God again? I'd perform a sacrifice for that deal.

Absolute obedience in return for "salvation" isn't unconditional anything.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gurgle...

"I hope and pray that yahweh's perfect will will be played out in our lives." 

Seriously. How can anyone talk to a person with such a highly geared delusion? And +1 to the Gadfly - what the frock is going on with the vowel slippage?

There are only things such as vowels and verbal nomenclature on this silly planet, with this particular atmosphere and with these particular eardrums. Away from here such things do not compute. 

That person's entire post is a triumph of stupid in 3 layers with a cherry on top. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus was a kamikaze warrior

Jesus was a kamikaze warrior against evil that learned he wasn't divine, the hard way...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Jesus was a

redneF wrote:

Jesus was a kamikaze warrior against evil that learned he wasn't divine, the hard way...

Actually it was a parlor trick so he didn't die(meaning his soul because God/Jesus were the same being)

It would be worthy of Penn and Teller, but they don't lie about their show being an illusion.

The passive aggressive nature of the Christian god is on par with the 9/11 hijackers. There is a difference between the "underdog" and the "victim" and Jesus was never an "underdog" or a victim". The fans of Islam and Christianity are suckers who use victim status do harm to others.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote: Rational

Anonymous wrote:

Rational Responders- With all the evidence for Christianity, if you died today in a car crash, (GOD FORBIT IT) would you go into nothingness, or to heaven or hell? DO YOU REALLY WANT to gamble with eternity? Your life deserves an HONEST investigation of this. DO IT FOR YOU

2 Pet 3:9- Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." There are over 162 references in the New Testament, alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ! Understand This: - You choose hell when you reject Jesus Christ, when you refuse God's love and gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ you choose an eternity without his presence.

Meranda,

Are you threatening us with violence and torture?

Anonymous wrote:

I thought I would leave a comment, since you kept me on your email list! We have been praying for this group for some time. Lots of Love!! Meranda

So you threaten us in one paragraph then the next, you send us your 'love'. I think you are incapable of love until you realize your religion is poison. You only respond to fear, not love.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymous wrote:If only you

Anonymous wrote:

If only you will take the challenge and ASK God to reveal himself to you without MOCKING him. 

I just asked god to reveal himself to me. I then had to go and take a shit. I looked in the bowl at the end, and I saw god. Hallelujah! 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
HumanVuvuzela

HumanVuvuzela wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I just asked god to reveal himself to me. I then had to go and take a shit. I looked in the bowl at the end, and I saw god. Hallelujah! 

You've been eating corn again haven't you?