Thanking God

fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
Thanking God

We hear “We thank god for a miracle”, most times, whenever someone is found alive after an earth quake or similar catastrophe?  But why not say the same thing when people are found dead after the same type of cataclysm? … It seems to me that religious people only give him [it] credit for the good things they think he [it] does. After all shouldn’t he [it] also be given credit for the adults and babies he [it] kills throughout the world? Why not praise him for all of the babies he is killing in Semolina right now?  Why are the religious charities bringing food to the starving when God wants to kill them… You know.. “It is Gods will”. The United Nations warned that as many as 750,000 people could die in the next four months” Praise be to God [it]!!!!!.. What a guy.  He loves them and just wants to take them to heaven!!!! Nothing like him [it] treating them to some good old fashioned starvation!   

 

[TIP to OP: when pasting from word. click the button "paste from word" and your formatting will remain in tact.  Fixed by mod in this case]


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10151
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is onlineOnline
I think it's a bit more

I think it's a bit more complex than that, but you certainly hit one of the nails on the head.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I think it's a

Vastet wrote:
I think it's a bit more complex than that, but you certainly hit one of the nails on the head.

 

You are right!  Along the same line of thought I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine when he pointed out that man killing man is not God's work because he gave man "free will".  OK, but isn't everything God's will [The will of God or divine will refers to the concept of God as having a plan for humanity, and as such desires to see such a plan fulfilled]. If this is true, than it is God's will that has one man kill another.... Therefore, this Guy is behind everything... Good and BAD!  So, the next time there is some horrendous event, thank God for it!!! Give credit where credit is due!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13254
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
I like to use airline

I like to use airline crashes as examples. If one person dies and everyone else lives, it's a miracle. If everyone dies except on person, it is still a miracle. When is it not a miracle? 50/50?

How about a dose of reality morons. A plane crashes for natural reasons. Pilot error. Mechanics or weather. Things like altitude, weather and angle of impact and speed and where someone sits. Basically the truth is if you live you GOT FUCKING LUCKY and those who died were not lucky.

No fucking magic to life or death. Shit happens, and that is all there is too it.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5072
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Yes I agree

 

my bro in law was recently saved by god's miraculous intervention. The lord sent a 21st century Queensland hospital and a top quality surgeon to save him from the cancer He gave him. And confirmation bias be praised, he was saved. It was mentioned in church before the collection tins went out and a spontaneous prayer went up.  

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
"My bro in law was recently

"My bro in law was recently saved by god's miraculous intervention. The lord sent a 21st century Queensland hospital and a top quality surgeon to save him from the cancer He gave him. And confirmation bias be praised, he was saved. It was mentioned in church before the collection tins went out and a spontaneous prayer went up."

Good God.. Pardon the pun!  Can you only imagine what this world would be like if there was no religion!!!!  People getting along better and seeing things the way they really are!!!  No smoke and mirrors!


b33p3rz
Posts: 10
Joined: 2011-10-12
User is offlineOffline
I see it too >.<

My younger cousin and 2 of her friends were in a car accident just the other week, where someone in a car ran a stop sign, and hit their van, throwing them off of the road and into the field. I don't know what happened to the other driver, but I do know that the other 2 boys went to the hospital for internal injuries, and my cousin stayed home with bad bruises. She couldn't walk she hurt so badly, and she refused to go to the hospital, just because she didn't want to. Several facebook posts thanking God for her not being hurt *too* bad later, I finally pipe up and mention it to my Mother who isn't exactly religious to any extent I'd consider, but does believe in the Bible and the christian God.

She somehow explains it away with free will, even using this statement "Some people ignore the weird feeling they get, and get in the car and drive anyway." I couldn't believe how much she was just bending to accomodate the God ideal. How could any God that can be considered loving to any extent, not change the timing of the car's intersection by seconds, but instead let them slam into each other, making sure the people inside weren't tumbled around *too* much.

She then goes on to ask, "Well what do you think the world would be like if everything was peaches and cream?" to which I responded "A peaches and cream world!" Of course we elaborated, she could not see another way for Human beings to learn to live in a naturally positive society without some struggle, or some adversity.

I'm sick of people living with such a seemingly natural despair of the Human race. What the hell kind of peaches and cream can we ever look forward too, if any, if we're all rotten yams?


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
I totally agree with you...

I totally agree with you... In my opinion the world would be more like Peaches & Cream if there was no religion.  Maybe point out to your mother how many conflicts has this world seen, and continue to see, because of man's belief in a god. Man has and still kills "in the name of god" Even in cases where they believe in the same god [Shiets & Sunnies] they still kill each other! And, as with god changing the car's intersection, he/it could simply come down to earth and say to the whole world [Don't forget that he/ie is Omnipresent], "Killing is wrong". "Everyone will only believe in me".  "There is only one religion". "From now on everything will be Peaches & Cream".  Obviously, this will never happen because god is a man made thing.  Throughout the centuries religion has been an impediment of man's enlightenment.  Three examples are... The religious insistance the the world was flat and that the earth was the center of the universe AND, to this day, an Evangelical belief that the earth is only 5,000 years old!


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1380
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
It has to be Fate . . .

It has to  be  Fate . . .

b33p3rz wrote:

My younger cousin and 2 of her friends were  in  a car accident  ..  Several facebook posts thanking God for her not being hurt *too* bad

 -- --

    I had an experience where an Elderly fellow fell and broke his hip. He  remarked "it must be 'FATE'  Ironically, the man has developed a robust skepticism, or contempt if you please, for all things religious. There is the possibility  it is the way people talk. 

  During that same week, I was in an office where  the term "Fate" was used by more than one when a deal went smoothly.  Know that  people of n=o religious leanings,  will  cite the word 'FATE'.  Could it be anything more than that  ? >

 


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
 "It has to be Fate . .

 

"It has to be Fate . . .”

 

According to Merriam Webster: an inevitable and often adverse outcome, condition, or end.  I can't buy this either. Not many things are inevitable in regards to man.  For example: It is not inevitable that 750,000 will die... The UN can step in OR, the Pope can take a few loaves of bread and some fine and feed all the starving people.. After all he is Christ's representative on earth ["Writers on the Canon Law say, "The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V. - Cardinal Cusa supports his statement.]!  Come to think of it, if Benedikt XVI would perform this small miracle, the entire world would embrace God and his church! The church has DOCUMENTED lots of miracles [www.miraclesofthechurch.com/].  [I too have DOCUMENTED my abduction by Aliens…  I wrote it down so, like the church’s documentation, it has to be true!] Therefore, why not perform one?  He can announce it on television and have the whole world watch him feed the multitude!  BUT, if he does not have enough faith, he can have the entire Catholic congregation pray for him and the success of the miracle!

 


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"I like to use airline crashes as examples. If one person dies and everyone else lives, it's a miracle. If everyone dies except on person, it is still a miracle. When is it not a miracle? 50/50?

How about a dose of reality morons. A plane crashes for natural reasons. Pilot error. Mechanics or weather. Things like altitude, weather and angle of impact and speed and where someone sits. Basically the truth is if you live you GOT FUCKING LUCKY and those who died were not lucky.

No fucking magic to life or death. Shit happens, and that is all there is too it."

 Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13254
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
fjp800 wrote: A little

fjp800 wrote:

 

A little advice, use the "QUOTE" function at the bottom left of each post to separate what they say from what you say, it will look better.  Just beware when you do hit "quote" when you get into the post make sure you are past the last "/quote" before you start typing.

Your post should look like this:

[quote-........Brian37]

"I like to use airline crashes as examples. If one person dies and everyone else lives, it's a miracle. If everyone dies except on person, it is still a miracle. When is it not a miracle? 50/50?

How about a dose of reality morons. A plane crashes for natural reasons. Pilot error. Mechanics or weather. Things like altitude, weather and angle of impact and speed and where someone sits. Basically the truth is if you live you GOT FUCKING LUCKY and those who died were not lucky.

No fucking magic to life or death. Shit happens, and that is all there is too it."[...../quote]

 Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete the periods in the [......] and follow the syntax, it should work. Like I said, though use the "quote" function instead of reply and it will bring up a new post for you to respond to the quote.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Zeepheus
atheist
Zeepheus's picture
Posts: 50
Joined: 2011-08-26
User is offlineOffline
I do love the "god gave

I do love the "god gave people free will" argument followed by "it is all part of god's plan"

Really free will but we have the predetermined course we are following but we have free will?

 

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

You see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
Zeepheus wrote:I do love the

Zeepheus wrote:

I do love the "god gave people free will" argument followed by "it is all part of god's plan"

Really free will but we have the predetermined course we are following but we have free will?

 

For some unknown reason people of religion do not recognize the conflict.... They turn a blind eye to reason

 


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1704
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
 The Bible really is an

 The Bible really is an amazing book in that you can find anything to support what you want or what you only allow yourself to see. Christians today have sanitized it. It really is good to read it cover to cover and after awhile you can't help but go WTF?

 

So here is some support for being happy at other's deaths.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 wrote:

A good name is better than fine perfume,

and the day of death better than the day of birth.

It is better to go to a house of mourning

than to go to a house of feasting,

for death is the destiny of every man;

the living should take this to heart.

Sorrow is better than laughter,

because a sad face is good for the heart.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

 

Sounds like a party.

 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: The

ex-minister wrote:

 The Bible really is an amazing book in that you can find anything to support what you want or what you only allow yourself to see. Christians today have sanitized it. It really is good to read it cover to cover and after awhile you can't help but go WTF?

 

So here is some support for being happy at other's deaths.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 wrote:

A good name is better than fine perfume,

and the day of death better than the day of birth.

It is better to go to a house of mourning

than to go to a house of feasting,

for death is the destiny of every man;

the living should take this to heart.

Sorrow is better than laughter,

because a sad face is good for the heart.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

 

Sounds like a party.

I was 25 when I finally realized WTF!... I am now 70 and still say "WTF" in regards to the bible!

 

 ### mod. moved the quote 

 


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5802
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: The

ex-minister wrote:

 The Bible really is an amazing book in that you can find anything to support what you want or what you only allow yourself to see. Christians today have sanitized it. It really is good to read it cover to cover and after awhile you can't help but go WTF?

 

So here is some support for being happy at other's deaths.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 wrote:

A good name is better than fine perfume,

and the day of death better than the day of birth.

It is better to go to a house of mourning

than to go to a house of feasting,

for death is the destiny of every man;

the living should take this to heart.

Sorrow is better than laughter,

because a sad face is good for the heart.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

Sounds like a party.

That is SICK.

Thank you, ex, for digging up something which had an effect I had not thought possible, ie to increase my disgust and contempt for the contents of the Bible.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence wrote:ex-minister

BobSpence wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

 The Bible really is an amazing book in that you can find anything to support what you want or what you only allow yourself to see. Christians today have sanitized it. It really is good to read it cover to cover and after awhile you can't help but go WTF?

 

So here is some support for being happy at other's deaths.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 wrote:

A good name is better than fine perfume,

and the day of death better than the day of birth.

It is better to go to a house of mourning

than to go to a house of feasting,

for death is the destiny of every man;

the living should take this to heart.

Sorrow is better than laughter,

because a sad face is good for the heart.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

Sounds like a party.

That is SICK.

Thank you, ex, for digging up something which had an effect I had not thought possible, ie to increase my disgust and contempt for the contents of the Bible.

Instead of contempt I would suggest pity...... Because believers of the "written word" have false hopes of a hereafter and waste so much time adulating a god who simply does not exsist!. 

 

I just saw a news story of a child who was just successufly seperated from her conjoined simbling. [(CBS/AP) Conjoined twins Angelica and Angelina Sabuco were separated Tuesday, following a nine-hour operation.]  Guess what her mother said?... "“This is a dream come true,” said their crying mother Ginady Sabuco. “I thank God for everything"  Did it ever cross her mind that, if there was a God, he/it conjoined her children in the first place... So it could reasonable be conculded that the misery he caused the family was a mirical too...


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5802
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Contempt for the doctrines,

Contempt for the doctrines, pity for those who get drawn into the beliefs.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13254
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence wrote:ex-minister

BobSpence wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

 The Bible really is an amazing book in that you can find anything to support what you want or what you only allow yourself to see. Christians today have sanitized it. It really is good to read it cover to cover and after awhile you can't help but go WTF?

 

So here is some support for being happy at other's deaths.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 wrote:

A good name is better than fine perfume,

and the day of death better than the day of birth.

It is better to go to a house of mourning

than to go to a house of feasting,

for death is the destiny of every man;

the living should take this to heart.

Sorrow is better than laughter,

because a sad face is good for the heart.

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

Sounds like a party.

That is SICK.

Thank you, ex, for digging up something which had an effect I had not thought possible, ie to increase my disgust and contempt for the contents of the Bible.

From a strictly human nature standpoint, not a mythological one. It does have a universal motif.

We ourselves accuse the fans and their god, of paying attention to fun(NFL GAMES, Actors winning Emmies) we ourselves say "what the fuck" where are your priorities when 29,000 kids in Somalia die from starvation. You should be sad, not happy.

The verses on the surface say "It is better to be sad"

The secular atheist version would be

"It is better to know the truth than to delude oneself into false happiness"

Where this author goes wrong is that they are arguing for a god, and not humanity outside their label. And it does not take into account that emotions are situational and case by case. It treats sadness as an absolute.

. Emotions are not stagnant, so if I get sad by knowing the truth, I can do something to make it better and then be happy at some point in the future.I would rather be sad with the truth than happy with a lie

These verses treat sadness as stagnant and that suffering is a virtue. How many people date or get married and their friends tell them what a bitch/asshole, the other is, and the person they want to save from the situation doesn't listen. And after the relationship blows up and they break up, the person who gets screwed was happy in their blindness, becomes sad that they broke up.

Would you rather live with someone who lies to you and because of those lies they make you happy, or would you rather know those lies, expose them, and be sad for a while and move on?

I DON'T AGREE with the verses insofar as I know what comic book they were written in. And in the context of the bible, sadness is a virtue, even when you know what is going on and there is no reason to be sad.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence wrote:Contempt for

BobSpence wrote:

Contempt for the doctrines, pity for those who get drawn into the beliefs.

 

Absolutely!!!!!


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1704
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
fjp800 wrote:  Instead of

fjp800 wrote:

 

 

Instead of contempt I would suggest pity...... Because believers of the "written word" have false hopes of a hereafter and waste so much time adulating a god who simply does not exsist!. 

 

I just saw a news story of a child who was just successufly seperated from her conjoined simbling. [(CBS/AP) Conjoined twins Angelica and Angelina Sabuco were separated Tuesday, following a nine-hour operation.]  Guess what her mother said?... "“This is a dream come true,” said their crying mother Ginady Sabuco. “I thank God for everything"  Did it ever cross her mind that, if there was a God, he/it conjoined her children in the first place... So it could reasonable be conculded that the misery he caused the family was a mirical too...

Wasn't it the doctors who performed the miracle?

God messed it up and man fixed it.

Suck it, Jesus.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13254
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
fjp800 wrote:What was

fjp800 wrote:

What was god [it] thinking?

Let say a man is in a terrible car accident.  The car then catches on fire and he gets burns over ninety percent of his body.  The pain is so horrific that he can barely stand it and his suffering goes on for almost a solid year... Not taking into account that he is going to be horribly disfigured for the rest of his life.  BUT, after wards he says, "I thank god for the miracle.  He saved my life" [Personally, I think he should have said WFT!].  What was god [it] thinking?  Did he [it] want to see the man suffer for the rest of his life because he had sinned [But isn't the punishment dealt out after death according to the bible]? OR did he [it] want to see the man suffer because he [it] is a sadist?   OR he [it] had a slow day and needed some entertainment?  What is up with god [it]!  When people act like god, by killing or injuring others, they either get the death penalty or prison.  I say we put him [it] on trail!... But, knowing god [it], he will get a get out of jail pass by the very people that BELIEVE in him and his mysterious ways.

 

You really already have a thread in general addressing "Thanking god". But same thing with this analogy above.

It is selection bias, it does not take into account all the other car crashes where people don't survive.

If you set up test conditions based on the conditions of that particular accident, the likelihood is that the result will be the same. If God did it, there would be no need for accident investigators to determine the cause. Why do planes have back boxes if it all depends on the whims of god allowing it or stopping it?

This bad logic is based on pure emotion. It is not sample tested with control groups.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:fjp800

Brian37 wrote:

fjp800 wrote:

What was god [it] thinking?

Let say a man is in a terrible car accident.  The car then catches on fire and he gets burns over ninety percent of his body.  The pain is so horrific that he can barely stand it and his suffering goes on for almost a solid year... Not taking into account that he is going to be horribly disfigured for the rest of his life.  BUT, after wards he says, "I thank god for the miracle.  He saved my life" [Personally, I think he should have said WFT!].  What was god [it] thinking?  Did he [it] want to see the man suffer for the rest of his life because he had sinned [But isn't the punishment dealt out after death according to the bible]? OR did he [it] want to see the man suffer because he [it] is a sadist?   OR he [it] had a slow day and needed some entertainment?  What is up with god [it]!  When people act like god, by killing or injuring others, they either get the death penalty or prison.  I say we put him [it] on trail!... But, knowing god [it], he will get a get out of jail pass by the very people that BELIEVE in him and his mysterious ways.

 

You really already have a thread in general addressing "Thanking god". But same thing with this analogy above.

It is selection bias, it does not take into account all the other car crashes where people don't survive.

If you set up test conditions based on the conditions of that particular accident, the likelihood is that the result will be the same. If God did it, there would be no need for accident investigators to determine the cause. Why do planes have back boxes if it all depends on the whims of god allowing it or stopping it?

This bad logic is based on pure emotion. It is not sample tested with control groups.

 

Love your answers!!!!  In addition, you are right in regards to the "Thanking God".  How can I delete this thread ..  Thanks

 


fjp800
fjp800's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2007-02-01
User is offlineOffline
I have questions

What was god [it] thinking?

Let say a man is in a terrible car accident.  The car then catches on fire and he gets burns over ninety percent of his body.  The pain is so horrific that he can barely stand it and his suffering goes on for almost a solid year... Not taking into account that he is going to be horribly disfigured for the rest of his life.  BUT, after wards he says, "I thank god for the miracle.  He saved my life" [Personally, I think he should have said WFT!].  What was god [it] thinking?  Did he [it] want to see the man suffer for the rest of his life because he had sinned [But isn't the punishment dealt out after death according to the bible]? OR did he [it] want to see the man suffer because he [it] is a sadist?   OR he [it] had a slow day and needed some entertainment?  What is up with god [it]!  When people act like god, by killing or injuring others, they either get the death penalty or prison.  I say we put him [it] on trail!... But, knowing god [it], he will get a get out of jail pass by the very people that BELIEVE in him and his mysterious ways.

 


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1704
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
I tried to bring the two threads together

 Brian37, I tried to bring the two threads together but only brought over the original Post.

Oh, it is above, in flipped order.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/