Herman Cain pissing me off.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Herman Cain pissing me off.

That dickwad keeps spouting his own projection on the rest of us.

"If you are jealous of me, work and earn it".

FUCK YOU PRICK,

What projectonism and narcissism.

Saying that the pay gap and cost of living is lopsided, and saying that wages are stagnant and jobs are disappearing, DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO BE YOU.

This is the self centered bullshit people  like him spew. Keep putting down the people below you. Keep treating them like dirt and garbage, and see what happens.

The middle class and working poor outnumber you fuckwad. "Let them eat cake" isnt going to fly in this country. Wise up before you get your ass handed to you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Zeepheus
atheist
Zeepheus's picture
User is offlineOffline
What pissed me off more was

What pissed me off more was when he said "Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself. It is not someones fault if they succeeded, it is someones fault if they failed.

Fuck him I know too many people that have been honestly looking for work for over a year. He and his ilk think that if you can get a minimum wage job then do it and settle. I know a friend of mine that has been on unemployment for almost a year and he puts in more than a dozen applications a week and has on average one interview a week. Herman Cain would have you believe that it is your fault that your not getting hired and it has nothing to do with the state of the economy. He believes that if you can't find a job it's your fault since you haven't settled for the minimum wage part time job. again Fuck him.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

You see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let them talk ... the

Let them talk ... the detachment, condescention, and cavalier disregard for people's suffering exhibited by imbeciles like Cain speaks more the the opposite of what they are attenpting to sell...and shows rational people who to vote for

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeeze, I am glad you agree

Jeeze, I am glad you agree with me. But this is a three class system, not a two class system. I do not think, that even if someone remains at the low end their entire life that that should be an excuse to starve them to death.

EVERY job is needed. What Beyond doesn't get is that if it were not for the people in the middle or the bottom he wouldn't have the business he has. Even if all his employees are paid well, those employees still have to shop at places that employee low wage workers.

There is no such thing as an unskilled job and no one who has an honest job to me is a loser. The losers today are the ones who think that since they have more than they need, that it is ok to let others sink.

Life is a range, not an absolute. There will always be, even people who remain at the bottom. But that doesn't mean they are not needed or that they should be treated like trash.

A chain is as only as good as it's weakest link. Most poor people I know ARE NOT lazy and DO NOT begrudge someone for making it. All the people I talk to in the middle class and poor, simply want the inequity to be less lopsided.

I could give a shit less what someone wants in life and no one owes me anything. COLLECTIVELY, however as a society we should care about the lack of jobs, and cost of living and stagnant wages.

Politics and ideology will always fly out the window when far too many go hungry.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

I missed the specific comment. Blame me for not even owning a TV (internet being much cheaper). Even so, I am going to go with the fuck him thing.

I did not lose my job for not working hard. I lost it because the good boss retired and the next guy up came up with a five year plan to have the grunt work done by contractors while the real work could only be done by people with masters degrees. Fuck him too. I wonder how he is going to find the funding to double his payroll and hire all those grunts for work that none of the educated people will do? I had that job for 25 years and the grunt work was done inbetween the real work that happens best when done by people with plenty of time in the pits.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:That dickwad

Brian37 wrote:

Can you site a reference for this quote, because I don't think he said this.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37 wrote:That

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Can you site a reference for this quote, because I don't think he said this.

Saw it on tv, don't know if I can find it on line.

The words may not be exact, but the sentiment is the same. You are worthless if you are not like me or don't want to be me. Its self centered condescending crap.

Oh, and he has also said the the civil rights movement had no impact on him because "I did what I was supposed to. Kept out of trouble and went to school."

Well, if it were not for those poor blacks who stood up for civil rights, Cain wouldn't be spewing his nonsense.

Cain has swallowed too much white corporate cum.

And again, he is too stupid to know that no one is begrudging him for getting rich. He is like far too many business owners. NOT ALL, just far too many. He looks at humans as tools and numbers on a page, and not humans.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here it is.

Here it is.

Zeepheus
atheist
Zeepheus's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy is so out of touch

This guy is so out of touch the main street it's not funy. Right now he appears to be the front runner and the tea party supporers are throwing their weight in behind them mostly because of his absolutly ridiclious 9-9-9 plan and his hatred of collective bargining and unions.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

You see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zeepheus wrote:This guy is

Zeepheus wrote:

This guy is so out of touch the main street it's not funy. Right now he appears to be the front runner and the tea party supporers are throwing their weight in behind them mostly because of his absolutly ridiclious 9-9-9 plan and his hatred of collective bargining and unions.

Of course I never agreed with the religious motivations of King. But he gave a shit about the poor and not just blacks, although they took the brunt of abuse back then. King is a shining example of the good side of humanity and how caring can improve lives.

Cain shit on his legacy, and is too fucking stupid to see that if it were not for the poor blacks who stood up and said "I am not going to take it any more" that fuck wad wouldn't even be running for president. He'd still be sitting at the back of the bus.

Money is our current form of bartering and it isn't going away, so we do have to accept that it is needed, and people like Cain are needed. But when humans are treated solely as tools for profit making, it demeans human dignity.

Cain should be ashamed of himself for slighting the very movement that allowed him the opportunity to get where he got.

For that, he gets my ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR award.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
christ on a crutch!!! "I

christ on a crutch!!!

"I don't have facts to back me up."

This guy needs radiation poisoning.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=