Must-See Movie: PAUL

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Must-See Movie: PAUL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBPAGo-Qn8

If you enjoyed the movie, "The Hangover," you'll love this movie, too.

It was much better than I anticipated and the xtian jabs were priceless!

My favorite, near the end, when Paul does something "miraculous" and someone praises the lord for it, Paul says, "Yea, whatever Dude."

I give this flick

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great name for a movie

I watched it last night. Kick ass movie.

The Christian jabs were great. Nothing like an alien telling a  YEC believer that they are wrong.

And I also like the name!

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It was a great film. Watched

It was a great film. Watched it a few months ago. I love these guys in all their movies, and Seth was perfect.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah

I really enjoyed it, too. Having the alien go the hard yards against the godly was nice. Made me wish an alien would turn up and turn believers inside out. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

earl23
User is offlineOffline
I really enjoyed the movie.

I really enjoyed the movie.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I watched it on pay per view

I watched it on pay per view last year and ended up getting the dvd for it. Really good references to the "you don't know shit" point of view "because you are inside a little tiny box on a little tiny planet and you haven't travelled anywhere".

But people of faith, even if they traveled to other galaxies or universes/dimensions/etc, would always come up with some bullshit that god still exists.