The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

For those who read my recommendations of The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz this is old news. For those who have better things to do with their time, such as forming opinion absent knowledge of the subject, the last week has become an admission of the obvious.

The one thing that was the unmentionable 800 lb gorilla in the room for months started being mentioned as an aside about a week ago by both the US and Israel. On Thursday in Israel the PM's Office said that when he spoke to the UN Netanyahu would address both the desire for peaceful negotiations and the 800 lb gorilla.

The gorilla is the fact that a state of Palestine can and presumably will take Israel before the ICJ, the International Court of Justice, for war crimes related to the occupation. Elvis has entered the building! Israelis have no defense. They are guilty as charged.

The gorilla is in the open. Izziehuggers take to the hills. Israel has routed your defense of Israel.

www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-will-agree-to-upgrade-of-palestinian-status-not-statehood-1.384716

Quote:
Netanyahu told his interlocutors that granting the PA the status of a state would allow the Palestinians to go to the International Criminal Court in The Hague over issues like settlement construction. "But as long as it is less than a state, I'm ready to talk about it," a source familiar with the conversation quoted him as saying.

It is an admission of war crimes plain and simple.

Please folks, stop telling me I do not know what is going on but you do. Anyone who follows events in Israel would never have questioned Israel's war crimes.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Pacioli wrote:

BTW: Isn't it hard do type with forelegs that bend like that?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Vastet

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
It would also be annoying for me to have to take his place as the biggest detractor of Israel on the site. :P

The only detractor of exported tyranny on this site.

Everyone else here thinks it is a great idea for Palestine and Israel to stop the occupation of each other's country. They are hopelessly delusional and unconnected with reality.

the only detractor of exported tyranny for the side you like on this site - get your facts straight. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:
It would also be annoying for me to have to take his place as the biggest detractor of Israel on the site. :P

Everyone else here thinks it is a great idea for Palestine and Israel to stop the occupation of each other's country. They are hopelessly delusional and unconnected with reality.

the only detractor of exported tyranny for the side you like on this site - get your facts straight. 

If you can produce another example of exported tyranny in the world please name it.

There is only one exported tyranny in the world at the moment. And that one is Jewish. I have said the same to previous silly claims. Why do you want to look like a silly Jew? Why are you a silly Jew? Are you not the one who has no respect for your wife or was that someone else?

Why in the fuck would an atheist deliberately misrepresent jewish tyranny instead of using it as a horrible example of the consequences of religion?

A better question might by how anyone after reading what I have posted could possibly make such a post. Your avatar has read many and tried this approach before and been shot down by the same response before.

How could you possibly repeat the same nonsense response which you know was exposed as nonsense if in fact you are the same person? You have a limited range of answers all of which have to suggest Altzheimer's for the absence of short term memory.

OR ask your handler about Operation Daisy. I can determine the IP of people who post without access to the logs of this website. Must I start doing this as was done with the Shin Bet's Daisy?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Vastet

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Alignment is hardly relevant. You don't need 2, and only 2, sides to have a WW. You could have 5 or 6 for all that sides matter. At any rate, I said WWIII would happen first (before either side could commit genocide as the context), not that WWIII was about to begin. And leave the nukes out of it. Israel will never nuke Palestine. It's too close. The only way either side could even attempt genocide is conventionally.

Genocide has a legal definition. It does not cover Jews or Palestinians no matter how you look at it or try to contort it.

There is only one three sided war in history but at the moment which is was escapes me. There have been no wars with more than three. Miracles do not happen to support beliefs.

The issue here is simply the number of Israeli nukes. They are expensive to produce and expensive to own as they are high maintenance weapons. You don't just warehouse them. They have to be constantly monitored and maintained.

The Cold War overkill was three per target. There are not 80 credible targets in all the middle east if you count from Tunisia to Iran. Therefore it is intended to target Europe which includes Russia.

That means Israel's Sampson strategy is suicide by cop.

Genocide is mass murder. Blowing up buses which contains mass amounts of people is mass murder. So all you and they are doing is childish tit for tat crap.

"Poor me" is what they claim to justify what they do. "Poor me" is what you claim to justify what you do. Opposite sides of the same coin.

Unless and until BOTH you and Israel stop treating the other as a sub species, this crap wont stop.

I am sick of both sides claiming to be the victim. It is way after the fact and far beyond any victims at this point. There are just perpetrators stuck in a neandrothol(sp) alpha male power struggle.

Israel is not murdering "enemies" they are murdering humans. Palestinians are not murdering "enemies" they are murdering humans.

Having different names and different political/religious heros isn't stopping the bloodshed. BOTH SIDES need better leadership.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Alignment is hardly relevant. You don't need 2, and only 2, sides to have a WW. You could have 5 or 6 for all that sides matter. At any rate, I said WWIII would happen first (before either side could commit genocide as the context), not that WWIII was about to begin. And leave the nukes out of it. Israel will never nuke Palestine. It's too close. The only way either side could even attempt genocide is conventionally.

Genocide has a legal definition. It does not cover Jews or Palestinians no matter how you look at it or try to contort it.

There is only one three sided war in history but at the moment which is was escapes me. There have been no wars with more than three. Miracles do not happen to support beliefs.

The issue here is simply the number of Israeli nukes. They are expensive to produce and expensive to own as they are high maintenance weapons. You don't just warehouse them. They have to be constantly monitored and maintained.

The Cold War overkill was three per target. There are not 80 credible targets in all the middle east if you count from Tunisia to Iran. Therefore it is intended to target Europe which includes Russia.

That means Israel's Sampson strategy is suicide by cop.

Genocide is mass murder. Blowing up buses which contains mass amounts of people is mass murder. So all you and they are doing is childish tit for tat crap.

Speaking frankly I might just drop out of public debate because the people involved in it are such idiots.

The word genocide was coined in 1944 by a lawyer who did not give it a legal definition. It was given a legal defintion in the Genocide Treaty in 1947. There is no other definition. If you are of the opinion that genocide means anything you say it means we have no common grounds for discussion. 

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

If you can produce another example of exported tyranny in the world please name it.

There is only one exported tyranny in the world at the moment. And that one is Jewish. I have said the same to previous silly claims. Why do you want to look like a silly Jew? Why are you a silly Jew? Are you not the one who has no respect for your wife or was that someone else?

Why in the fuck would an atheist deliberately misrepresent jewish tyranny instead of using it as a horrible example of the consequences of religion?

A better question might by how anyone after reading what I have posted could possibly make such a post. Your avatar has read many and tried this approach before and been shot down by the same response before.

How could you possibly repeat the same nonsense response which you know was exposed as nonsense if in fact you are the same person? You have a limited range of answers all of which have to suggest Altzheimer's for the absence of short term memory.

OR ask your handler about Operation Daisy. I can determine the IP of people who post without access to the logs of this website. Must I start doing this as was done with the Shin Bet's Daisy?

So easy...

Hamas isn't building weapons on their own, are they? They're screwing the people they're supposed to serve because they want a two-state solution as much as the Israeli government does.

Make it harder next time, Matt.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

I am sick of both sides claiming to be the victim. It is way after the fact and far beyond any victims at this point. There are just perpetrators stuck in a neandrothol(sp) alpha male power struggle.

As you KNOW, the JEWS declared themselves to be the aggressors when they declared their intention to wipe Palestine off the map.

Are you so desperate for money that you have to keep looking like an ignorant asshole for your paymaster?

Have you no self-respect? Why not?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

So easy...

Hamas isn't building weapons on their own, are they? They're screwing the people they're supposed to serve because they want a two-state solution as much as the Israeli government does.

Make what harder? Are you claiming Hamas is exporting tyranny to Israel? Are you an idiot or are you claiming something else? Please be specific, Daisy. Tell me how the army of Hamas rules Israel.

What a tool.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

This comment has been moved here.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

So easy...

Make what harder? Are you claiming Hamas is exporting tyranny to Israel? Are you an idiot or are you claiming something else? Please be specific, Daisy. Tell me how the army of Hamas rules Israel.

What a tool.

Did you forget that Hamas is governing from Syria? Are there even Palestinians in the organization?

They're exporting tyranny to Palestine against Palestinians - but I guess that's OK because they're not Jewish, right?

Yes, Matt. You are a tool - you are the best friend Israel has ever had. You just haven't figured it out yet. 

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

As you know buses are military assets why would you say think it is other than lawful?

As all the bus attacks have been against buses with uniformed IDF on board what is your pretend problem? In fact loitering around a bus stop until someone in uniform arrives for a free ride under IDF contract is one of the signs jews watch for.

Please tell me why you would pretend they are not lawful targets.

I know you can't do that. You have to stick with the "they are both the same" script your employer requires you to follow.

In human history, from the cave gods, to the polytheists to the monotheists, there never has been or ever will be "lawful targets" there will only be humans claiming moral superiority and claim it to be law.

Its easy to kill when you "know" you are right.

It is incredible anyone, even you, would make such an incredibly ignorant post which is so obviously false on its face. It is difficult to find "pacifists" fanatical enough to claim foreigners who are murdering you and stealing your property are not lawful targets. It is impossible to find a Jew who does not consider anyone who fights back not to be a lawful target.

Careful. You cannot deviate from the script again so soon without pissing off your boss again.

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

If you don't like their "more of the same" which you RIGHTFULLY CONDEMN, how the fuck do you think your repeated reactions which have not worked will work.

Stupid people repeat what doesn't work. And as far as I am concerned both sides are being stupid.

"Lawful target" is moot at this point because both sides are claiming this.

At what point are you and they going to get your fucking heads out of your asses and stop making excuses for doing more of the same?

BOTH sides need to lose their leaders. BOTH SIDES are part of the problem. BOTH SIDES are committing murder.

Stop bitching about what they are doing, and offer something up new that does not involve more of the same.

Wallow in your self pity like they do. That is a sure way to get nothing done.

They fuck you up the ass and you fuck them up the ass. How the fuck you expect me to have sympathy for you or them when neither seems to give a fuck about this stopping would be laughable if it were not so sad.

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.

SKIP THE FUCKING LABELS, OPEN YOUR FUCKING MIND.

LOOK FOR ANYONE, ANYWHERE ON EITHER SIDE, ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, JEW ATHEIST CHRISTIAN WHATEVER look for those who agree with you that it needs to stop.

Lose the dogma and ideology. Stop playing the blame game. Stop dwelling over the past or trying to change things you cant. Work on the things you can.

I would tell them the same fucking thing.

But to ask me to care about you when you have the same utopia bullshit fantasy land attitude that perpetuates this needless conflict that they have is absurd.

Dividing humanity is the cowards way out. Peace is hard work, but peace can never come through submission. You don't like it when they threaten you to submit so don't pull the same shit on them and expect it to work.

You are as guilty as they are and are too fucking stupid to see it.

A human is a human is a human is a human is a human. Start there and that is where the problems will get solved. That is what you are not doing and that is what they are not doing.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Answers

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Israels nukes will accomplish the same thing as 9/11 and blowing up busses. DEATH.

Fully agree Brian.  The thing is that anti Zionism on this level, while on a forum is just annoying, if it went international would risk forcing the matter.

Anti-zionism is a moral imperative.

Not when you wish to replace it with pro-Islamic fundamentalism as you seem to wish.

How about replacing it with secular governments on both sides?

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:

So easy...

What a tool.

Did you forget that Hamas is governing from Syria? Are there even Palestinians in the organization?

They're exporting tyranny to Palestine against Palestinians - but I guess that's OK because they're not Jewish, right?

Yes, Matt. You are a tool - you are the best friend Israel has ever had. You just haven't figured it out yet. 

The way to solve problems is to give your "enemy" exactly what they want to make excuses for what they are doing.

He doesn't understand that he is the one handing Israel the gun they use against him.

The more I listen to people like Noony and his counterparts, the more I know that neither side really seems to want this to end.

"Poor me" is what both sides cry." Moral high ground" is what both sides claim. And what has this accomplished?

NOT A DAMNED FUCKING THING

He is Isreal's best friend and he is too fucking stupid to see it. And HIS BFF Israel is also to fucking stupid to see that they too are handing their BFFs Palestine exactly what they want to make excuses for what they do.

It really is the sadist case in human history of "Love/hate".

I really hope someday, that he and his BFF Israel both get their heads out of their asses.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Watcher wrote:
ZuS wrote:
Look, dude, let's forget the avatar for a while. Yea, religion is a bullshit story, but so is the islamic takeover of the world.

I agree.   The one topic I am least logical about is Islam.   Burn them all.   They will never reason with non-muslims.   Burn their bodies to the ground.

You make Hitler look like a moderate, a liberal even.

Wow, for someone who  calls me a Jew as a slur, and for someone who equates some support of Israel to total support of Israel "Izziehugers" I find this laughable.

It would fall on def ears(yours) to agree with you that that comment was way out of line.

Hitler in the propaganda sense of course. One can list certainly personality traits which are more common in liberals than conservatives. For example, anti-smoking, tea-totaller, vegetarian, animal rights advocate, universal health care, pro minimum wage and maximum hours per week, pro union, all of which Hitler was. He was also a staunch advocate of the rights of people of German descent in other countries making a human rights advocate albeit a limited one.

So yes, he really was a liberal by his personal and his domestic political policies. Yes, I know they burned books but after the war the Allies conducted the greatest book burning in human history so even there he was a piker.

OTOH we have here a man talking about the mas extermination of 1,200,000,000 people majority of whom have no connection with "arabs" by geography, descent or culture. So in again in comparison to the geopoltiical bugaboo you can divide that number by the magic number and see he is 200 times worse.

So what? you ask. He is from Texas. Look what kind of people they elect. Who knows what he might be when he grows up.

So? I agree, comments like his are frightening. But you don't solve the issue by suggesting ridding the Constitution of the biggest and most important anti-monopoly law "no religious test" out of the Constitution.

Hitler created a monopoly and would shit on "no religious test". He had a religious test in the form of dogmatic absolute state party called the Nazi party. Nazism was a religion.

You don't prevent absolute power by combating it with "never" statements.

The free market of ideas has to protect even the nuttiest of claims. You combat that nuttiness by using the same market they use. Demands of silence don't work. You silence people through blasphemy and scrutiny and by pointing out the absurdity of their claims. All setting up taboos does is piss people off.

Someone can make very scary statements. But they cant gain absolute power unless you create a litmus test.

North Korea has a "litmus test" in their form of communism. Iran has a "litmus test" in their state religion of Shiite Islam. The Constitution forbids litmus tests which is why pluralism exists and remains protected. It allows for power to shift, without that power becoming stagnant and absolute.

The best humanity can do is create a government where it is impossible for absolute power to take hold. "Never" statements are what fascist states like Hitler and Iran and USSR created.

Stand up for yourself, but never demand the silence of those who hate you or blaspheme you. And never assume that because some of a certain label do, conflate that to all in that label agreeing merely because they share the same label.

I get down on atheists who say "don't demonize atheists". I say to those who do want to demonize me, go for it. I'll simply use the same free market to verbally hand your ass to you.

There are better ways of silencing bigots than using law to do so.

Imagine if you were standing next to a "Jew" and getting along with that individual, how rediculous the idiot Jews who call Arabs "sand niggers" would look. Imagine how many more Jews would tell their own to shut the fuck up.

You don't win by force, you win by example.

If you want peace SHOW them you want it, don't demand it. Lead by example, not force. And again, I would tell them the same.

Pissing contests and demands are what keep this going. Lip service is what I am seeing from both sides and neither is SHOWING through action, that they want anything real.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

As you KNOW, the JEWS declared themselves to be the aggressors when they declared their intention to wipe Palestine off the map.

Are you so desperate for money that you have to keep looking like an ignorant asshole for your paymaster?

Have you no self-respect? Why not?

You and your buckfuddies the "Izzies" are the ones with no self respect. I'm just the outsider pointing out that you both look like childish assholes with weapons. Self respect, which neither has, requires self introspection, which neither has.

"Izzies and sand niggers sitting in the tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g. First comes blame, then comes death,  fuck any peace and all the rest.

Look in the mirror, YOU are the reason Palestinians have no respect for themselves and the reason Israel has no respect for itself.

An eye for an eye a slur for a slur, blame for blame, tit for tat. You both are wallowing in your own filth of hate and lies and your repective leaders are the ones leading you by the nose.

Palestine and Israel are BFFs. Love of conflict is what you both have in common. Drama is how both of you define yourselves.

If I don't manufacture trouble, no one will pay attention to me. Just like a bratty child.

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The more I

Brian37 wrote:

The more I listen to people like Noony and his counterparts, the more I know that neither side really seems to want this to end.

Brian, I have listened to you for years and I can not believe you have not moved an inch on this. Year after year it becomes clearer that we are dealing with mass murder of children here. Who cares what Hamas does. Do they have nukes, gunships, tanks and warships??? No, they are fucking insignificant.

You should IGNORE actions of Hamas, because they are inconsequential. You should focus on what YOU can do, because this is the best place to focus on. For people in US it is fairly clear: stop supporting Israel in everything they do and demand that they comply with international law, REGARDLES of what Hamas does! Simple as that.

Come on man, you can't seriously tell me that you equate 1400 civilian deaths, 350 of which were children, in 20 days to 14 Israeli deaths, of which 9 were soldiers!?!? This is the kind of incidents we are dealing with. Israeli casualties are simply a side effect of engaging in massively risky behavior. They would get 14 deaths if they were building a large bridge in hasardous terrain, let alone rolling into civilian areas and shooting everything that moves. Wake the fuck up.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ZuS wrote:Brian37 wrote:The

ZuS wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian, I have listened to you for years and I can not believe you have not moved an inch on this. Year after year it becomes clearer that we are dealing with mass murder of children here. Who cares what Hamas does. Do they have nukes, gunships, tanks and warships??? No, they are fucking insignificant.

You should IGNORE actions of Hamas, because they are inconsequential. You should focus on what YOU can do, because this is the best place to focus on. For people in US it is fairly clear: stop supporting Israel in everything they do and demand that they comply with international law, REGARDLES of what Hamas does! Simple as that.

Come on man, you can't seriously tell me that you equate 1400 civilian deaths, 350 of which were children, in 20 days to 14 Israeli deaths, of which 9 were soldiers!?!? This is the kind of incidents we are dealing with. Israeli casualties are simply a side effect of engaging in massively risky behavior. They would get 14 deaths if they were building a large bridge in hasardous terrain, let alone rolling into civilian areas and shooting everything that moves. Wake the fuck up.

If we focused on what we could do in the Israel/Palestinian conflict we'd realize that none of us can do a damn thing.

We need to stop supporting Israel - we also need to stop supporting the Palestinians and leave them both the hell alone. Maybe they'd grow up then.

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ZuS wrote:Brian37 wrote:The

ZuS wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Why should I ignore what Hamas does? What do you think they would do if they got their own state? They would not suddenly become pluralistic and protect dissent. So asking me to allow that to happen is absurd.

Palestine has it within their power to reject the dogmatism of their leaders which is causing Isrealls actions and giving them the excuse to commit the horrible acts they do. But that will never get me to support the rise of a fascist state.

NOW if Palestine wants to prove me wrong the can and believe me I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

That would be like asking me to allow Texas to cede from the Union if they wanted to set up a Constitution swearing an oath to Jesus with Pat Robertson as president. It would be The Christian state of Texas and all non-Christians would be forced to the back of the bus.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but that doesn't mean I should support an end goal that would not be secular or pluralistic.

As far as I am concerned BOTH are using their tribal politics and tribal labels to make excuses for what they do. But the one that has the most power to "be the bigger man" isn't doing it. If Palestine wants to be "the bigger man" then they have to give up on the idea of Islamic law running their state. It would be a sharp contrast to show how stupid a "Jewish state" is.

Your solution is short term and will not, stop the on going beef, long term. It will just create a fence to where both sides can rack up weapons and reasons to kill each other. It will cause MORE death long term, not less.

I don't like Israeli jets launching rockets at schools where children get murderd. But that will never constitute me supporting a theocracy.

So IF IF IF IF IF IF, you our Noony want to prove me wrong, I would love it. What I won't do is give in to the designs of people who would not respect the rights of the minority.

Secularism and pluralism is why I can be an open atheist in a Christian majority. NO non-Muslim in a Palestinian state would be protected UNLESS they had a government written declaration. Do not ask me to support that just because I sympathize with the suffering of some in Palestine. It is up to them to reject fascism and theocracy and declare and protect secularism and pluralism.

SO PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS PROVE ME WRONG BY WORKING ON THAT.

I am thinking long term. Both Israel and Palestine are thinking short term, and all the boarders would do is allow them to dream of bigger and better ways to hurt each other.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Genocide has a legal

"Genocide has a legal definition. It does not cover Jews or Palestinians no matter how you look at it or try to contort it."

Learn English.
Genocide: "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

They both qualify whether you like it or not.

"There is only one three sided war in history but at the moment which is was escapes me. There have been no wars with more than three. Miracles do not happen to support beliefs."

Bullshit. There have been more than three wars running at practically any given moment since the conclusion of WWII. Learn history.

And the rest is irrelevant, as I already showed.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:"Genocide has a

Vastet wrote:
"Genocide has a legal definition. It does not cover Jews or Palestinians no matter how you look at it or try to contort it." Learn English. Genocide: "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group" They both qualify whether you like it or not. "There is only one three sided war in history but at the moment which is was escapes me. There have been no wars with more than three. Miracles do not happen to support beliefs." Bullshit. There have been more than three wars running at practically any given moment since the conclusion of WWII. Learn history. And the rest is irrelevant, as I already showed.

I think he means an "A vs. B. vs. C" war. 

There have been a few:

Bosnia

Lebanon in the early 80's

Part of the Thirty Year War

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

I can check your range date later if you want.

I doubt you have the sources or would know how to interpret them. You would just look sillier if you tried.

Quote:
However, Iran has a heavy water plant. That tells us that they are trying for plutonium.

Your ignorance of nuclear engineering is appalling. Fortunately the Mossad's knowledge is not and it says there is no evidence Iran is going for nuclear weapons. Your ignorance of history is also appalling. Why does it have a heavy water power plant? Because that is what the US started construction on and which Russia completed.

Quote:
I grant the political dimension of the Iran situation but why did the IAEA fail to find “hot boxes” at the research reactor?

Please recite the specific scientific and technical basis for concluding that or any find necessitates the construction of nuclear weapons. Please demonstrate you are even more ignorant than you have chosen to demonstrate so far.

Quote:
Politics aside, there is really not a question that they are trying to go nuclear. They are lying about their intentions but they are going to have the big bomb before much longer.

To claim they are lying without knowledge IS politics. It is also izzie propaganda. That your boss requires you to repeat izzie lies from the script is not surprising. You obviously know nothing about the subject and as such are incapable of forming an opinion.

Politics is noting that the occupation forces in Iraq, Pakistan, China, India and Russia and their self-declared enemy Israel, all have nuclear weapons. Look at a map so you can learn the proximity of those countries. The only political question is if Iran is IRrational enough not to be developing nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Really though, drawing circles on maps is kind of useless. Who would ever build a plutonium factory without the plan in place to get the bombs outside of their own country?

What kind of idiot would declare a heavy water power plant is a plutonium factory? Izzie propaganda is the product of religious retards.

Quote:
They have them. Putting their back to the wall is a risk that none of the permanent members of the UN will ever consider. A total shutdown of the nation is not going to happen. Hence the reason why we have been dancing around with them for decades.

A total embargo on Israel does not require UN action. As with SA it only requires countries to refuse to trade and even when the countries do not their dock workers refuse to load ships giving the countries democratic cover. Of course the US will make a symbolic gesture shipping goods to Israel but who else? What will the US use for shipping? It has essentially  no merchant marine ships. It is all foreign flagged under contract. And then no one can force a crew to man them.

Back in the first gulf war when Iraq loosed mines into the gulf oil shipping stopped. It was only resumed after a major mine sweeping operation by the US declared it clear of mines a few weeks later. That is an an extremely restricted body of water. Releasing them in the Med would require months PER release. They can be deployed faster than they can be cleared. That is not in question.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
The double standard is so ridiculous.

The perps and the victims are always held to different standards.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:

Excuse me but what does sand NIGGER imply to you? That is a jewish expression to describe all Arabs. It has been around for decades. I object to it and it is "off your fucking rocker" to object to calling Palestinians sand NIGGERS. Please explain your position in greater detail.

Why is it you do NOT condemn it? Because you are another bigoted Jew pretending to be an atheist.

Um, where did I ever call Arabs "sand niggers"? And who said I wouldn't condemn it?

I said you did NOT condemn it.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
The double standard is so ridiculous.

BINGO, while he rightfully, at least on the usage of "sand nigger" condemns Jews for using in tern calls me a Jew.

If it were not so sad it would be laughable. Both sides so full of hate, not all (which he doesn't get), but far too many.

The occupied have an unfettered and unlimited right to kill off their occupiers.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

His behavior reminds me of the original Star Trec episode with the pair of guys in white/black face during the entire episode trying to kill each other. He should watch that episode.

He is so stuck on boarders and labels and so wrongfully full of hate that he cannot see that all conflicts are because of mundane human psychology and mundane human behavior. They were long before even any written riligion, and they will be so in the future when future humans are fighting over a different and new made up magic man surrounded by different borders.

He doesn't understandm neither do far too many Isrealis that problems do not get solved through more of the same.

It is one thing to stand up for yourself. It is quite wrong though to assume an eye for an eye benefits either side.

Ever considered trying for a cameo on Big Bang Theory? Any more wisdom of Star Trek to contribute, Leonard?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:
The jewish state says it acts for all Jews in the world

And they should not,

But it does and Jews do not object. I look forward to all the URLs of objections you can produce.

Silence is in fact consent in this matter.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Nony, you do not know me. The extent of my “izzy loving” is the fourth generation Ashkenazi woman who has been taking to pork sword for 27 years. I condemn all of the crap that is going on over there all around.

That explains the izziehugging.

Quote:
I am a Celt. The Romans had to build a wall across what is now England to keep us from butt fucking them. The red sea pedestrians? Well, they got fucked on the deal. However, they have the land today under international law. That and probably about 450 nukes. They ain't going anywhere regardless of how you feel.

Bringing Isael to heel is trivial. Once the total trade embargo is in place the lights will go out in a week. It is difficult to see how Israel can survive long after that without electricity, oil and gasoline.

It took years for the boycott of South Africa to cut off enough trade to include oil so there is successful precedent. SA held out for some years afterwards with coal gasification and CO powered vehicles.

It is the same with Israel's pretend problem of evacuating squatters. They can stay if they want. Cut of their power and water and fuel supplies and let them decide for themselves. Its a free choice.

Fact is Israel ain't jackshit without the US behind it. That is why so many jewish religious freaks subvert US foreign policy to jewish interests in Israel.

The bad news is the US cannot supply Israel in the face of a serious trade embargo by Europe. It is too far away and too hard to get to and even if done the insurance on the oil will up its price to at least $400/bbl. If any one country such as Turkey announces even one naval mine was released it can't be done at all.

Although Israel did successfully threaten Iraq and even Russia with nukes it is not clear what value they have to Israel. In retaliation five or six nukes ends Israel. That Israel uses them first ends Judaism. Tom Clancy's, Sum of all Fears, gives credible scenario which, transferred to Israel, takes about 24 hours tops and is never a serious threat.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Nony, you do not know me. The extent of my “izzy loving” is the fourth generation Ashkenazi woman who has been taking to pork sword for 27 years. I condemn all of the crap that is going on over there all around.

I am a Celt. The Romans had to build a wall across what is now England to keep us from butt fucking them. The red sea pedestrians? Well, they got fucked on the deal. However, they have the land today under international law. That and probably about 450 nukes. They ain't going anywhere regardless of how you feel.

This is the problem with most humans. They cant deal with what is, instead, they try to build utopias that will never exist. A state utopia(USSR, North Korea) is no differnt than the dogmatic state utopia of Iran.

BOTH Israel and Palestine fight for utopias that will never happen. They both need to stop dwelling in the past and stop thinking they can create a fantasy.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Indeed Watcher, the Palestinians were not well regarded in the middle east before the emergence of Israel. Basically, sand niggers who live in the least useful scrap of dessert in the region. They had, through honest work, developed the region about as well as Africans.

You claim to be an atheist yet you post like the typical jewish racist. Jews are not clannish; they are klannish.

As educated people know Palestine was a major source of soap made from Palm and Olive oil, eg. Palmolive, as well the major exporter of citrus fruits in the Med before before the illiterate shtetl Jews started arriving in hordes and droves. Their citrus industry was so advanced that they were hired to advise Floridians when they decided to start a citrus industry, Californians also. The quick start in the US is solely because of the centuries of expertise the Palestinians were able to impart. Your claims have been snickered at since the Jewish Agency started telling them. They are stories only jewish children believe. Or did no one ever tell you that?

Palestinians have been around for at least three centuries longer than Jews are also Palestinians. The pre-eminence of the Palestinians is clear from the histories of Herodotus and Josephus. There is no other source of information on the subject.

Quote:
Then too, as I constantly remind Nony, the fact of international law is that any scrap of land belongs to whomever won the last battle, not to the losers. That being said, they did not fight all that much for it. They kind of had the lion's share handed to them by the zombie League of Nations that was trying to establish that the UN was capable of useful activity.

In fact all you have told me is long discredited bullshit which I have clearly refuted and which you have never disagreed with. You merely continue to repeat the same discredited nonsense. That is not very bright.

You appear to have a limited mental capacity in that you are unable to comprehend the difference between sovereignty and ownership. And you have no knowledge of history at all. Palestinians have never made war on Israel. Jews began murdering Palestinian women and children by setting off bombs on marketplaces in the early 1920s. The Brits called them terrorists. They were clearly murderers.

As noted it is easy to get Jews to agree the Indians should have banded together and killed off the Europeans as soon as they started to arrive. It is quite difficult to get agreement that the Palestinians should have done the same thing even though they are happy to claim they committed the same genocide as the Europeans did against the Amerinds.

Quote:
I have a couple of thoughts on how the international community can actually fix this.

One: Bring Israel into NATO. Under the NATO treaty, an attack on any NATO nation is an attack on all NATO nations. The Turks will be extremely displeased because they will be the first responders when Hamas decides to wave their dicks.

A requirement of membership is that the country have no border disputes. Israel obviously occupies part of Syria which disqualifies it from membership. 

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:I, for one, am

Kavis wrote:

I, for one, am glad for Nony's constant vigilance in the face of the Zionist threat.  Just this morning, I caught my Jew-roommate eating a baby that was, by the packaging information, imported fresh from Palestine. 

Jews eat babies? Fuck, boy am I behind the times. I thought they stuck to stopping on dimes and pick them up?

In other news, all blacks are thieves and all atheists are communists.

FYI, babies taste great with an orange marinade glaze and spicy BBQ sauce. That's something Jews and atheists have in common. YUMMY BABIES.

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's really hard to get them

It's really hard to get them imported fresh from Palestine, though.  Personally, I prefer babies with grated garlic, chopped green onions and mushrooms, on a bed of spinach leaves and sprinkled with a mix of Italian cheeses.  Damn, made myself hungry.

Religion is a virus.
Fight the infection.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:It's really hard

Kavis wrote:

It's really hard to get them imported fresh from Palestine, though.  Personally, I prefer babies with grated garlic, chopped green onions and mushrooms, on a bed of spinach leaves and sprinkled with a mix of Italian cheeses.  Damn, made myself hungry.

Just when I thought I had another fellow baby eater to swap recipes with, MUSHROOMS? WHO THE FUCK LIKES MUSHROOMS? You sick bastard.

Kavis
atheist
Kavis's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know.  I'm a terrible

I know.  I'm a terrible human being.  Sad

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
But seriously.

Could someone explain to me what the last 16 posts here have to do with the topic of Perry the apathetic?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Why should I

Brian37 wrote:

Why should I ignore what Hamas does?

Because they have 3 pistols between them. And because it's their government, not ours. We must focus on our government.

Brian37 wrote:

What do you think they would do if they got their own state? They would not suddenly become pluralistic and protect dissent. So asking me to allow that to happen is absurd.

They would gain something to lose. I am not asking you to allow that to happen, because you are not deciding. Your government is. I am asking you to push your government so that other civilians, who do not deserve being run over by tanks just for being of one ethnicity, can get internationally recognized teritorry on which foreign troops are in fact an invading force according to international law.

Brian37 wrote:

Palestine has it within their power to reject the dogmatism of their leaders which is causing Isrealls actions and giving them the excuse to commit the horrible acts they do. But that will never get me to support the rise of a fascist state.

Just like you are within your power to stop the rise of a fascist state in US? Or Israel? Wake up. Your callous reasoning is costing us support against genocide and ultimately may contribute to fall of US. Show Palestinians we care whether their children's guts are strewn accross the street on their way to a pile of rubble they call school.

Brian37 wrote:

NOW if Palestine wants to prove me wrong the can and believe me I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

Well, thank you on your graceous offer. I am sure if Jews during world war two only had proven to the rest of the world that they are in fact not rats deserving of extermination, as nazi leaders claimed, we would have helped them in a timely fashion as well and have avoided the exodus of millions.

I don't know what you want destitute civilians struggling for the next meal to do. Put their neck on their executionists blades willingly?

Brian37 wrote:

That would be like asking me to allow Texas to cede from the Union if they wanted to set up a Constitution swearing an oath to Jesus with Pat Robertson as president. It would be The Christian state of Texas and all non-Christians would be forced to the back of the bus.

That's exactly what Israel is doing to the native population in west bank and gaza. Do something. At least get informed.

Brian37 wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right, but that doesn't mean I should support an end goal that would not be secular or pluralistic.

So when we are asked in 20 years time why we did nothing to stop slaughter of thousands of civilians, many women, elderly and children and imprisonment of an ethnicity in a nation-wide concentration camp, you will say that the form of government these people would otherwise have established would most likely be one you don't quite like?

Brian37 wrote:

As far as I am concerned BOTH are using their tribal politics and tribal labels to make excuses for what they do. But the one that has the most power to "be the bigger man" isn't doing it. If Palestine wants to be "the bigger man" then they have to give up on the idea of Islamic law running their state. It would be a sharp contrast to show how stupid a "Jewish state" is.

Yes, that would be nice. They should give up their personality, all religious and other unity and lay down face in the dirt in front of Israeli tanks so that they properly show how cosmopolitan and suicidal they are. They should give up everything that gives them any sense of identity and hope in times harder than you will ever see or understand. They should just fucking die, THEN Brian will descend from his throne to approve of Palestinian existence. Dude... You are the embodiment of ignorance on this question.

Brian37 wrote:

Your solution is short term and will not, stop the on going beef, long term. It will just create a fence to where both sides can rack up weapons and reasons to kill each other. It will cause MORE death long term, not less.

I don't like Israeli jets launching rockets at schools where children get murderd. But that will never constitute me supporting a theocracy.

So IF IF IF IF IF IF, you our Noony want to prove me wrong, I would love it. What I won't do is give in to the designs of people who would not respect the rights of the minority.

Secularism and pluralism is why I can be an open atheist in a Christian majority. NO non-Muslim in a Palestinian state would be protected UNLESS they had a government written declaration. Do not ask me to support that just because I sympathize with the suffering of some in Palestine. It is up to them to reject fascism and theocracy and declare and protect secularism and pluralism.

SO PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS PROVE ME WRONG BY WORKING ON THAT.

Both our peoples had legitimate elections a few years back. We elected war criminals, world hunta, to lead us - AGAIN. They elected whoever they elected, not my problem and shouldn't be your problem either. We crushed their democratic system shortly thereafter. What do you want, man? You want CNN, the nexus of the fascist state reporting organ, to tell you that Palestinians are worthy of not being crushed? Get informed.

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:leave them

jcgadfly wrote:
leave them both the hell alone. Maybe they'd grow up then.

Yes, we should leave the rapist and his victim alone in the dark alley. Maybe they will grow up then.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ZuS wrote:jcgadfly

ZuS wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Yes, we should leave the rapist and his victim alone in the dark alley. Maybe they will grow up then.

More like the rapist and the axe murderer - quit trying to sell that there really is an innocent party here.

— George Carlin

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Could someone explain to me what the last 16 posts here have to do with the topic of Perry the apathetic?

Hell if I know.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kavis wrote:I know.  I'm a

Kavis wrote:

I know.  I'm a terrible human being.  Sad

I'm with you.  You are welcome to fix dinner at my house any time.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:ZuS

jcgadfly wrote:

ZuS wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

More like the rapist and the axe murderer - quit trying to sell that there really is an innocent party here.

from: http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/impunity-war-crimes-gaza-southern-israel-recipe-further-civilian-suffering-20090...

"Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction" ... "The scale and intensity of the attacks on Gaza were unprecedented. Some 300 children and hundreds of other unarmed civilians who took no part in the conflict were among the 1,400 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces."

During the same time 14 Israeli got killed, 9 of who were soldiers. And that is basically standard ratio.

So I guess the victim scratched the rapist, and people who want to push that under the rug call her an axe murderer. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Watcher wrote:
ZuS wrote:
Look, dude, let's forget the avatar for a while. Yea, religion is a bullshit story, but so is the islamic takeover of the world.

I agree.   The one topic I am least logical about is Islam.   Burn them all.   They will never reason with non-muslims.   Burn their bodies to the ground.

You make Hitler look like a moderate, a liberal even.

Wow, for someone who  calls me a Jew as a slur, and for someone who equates some support of Israel to total support of Israel "Izziehugers" I find this laughable.

It would fall on def ears(yours) to agree with you that that comment was way out of line.

Hitler in the propaganda sense of course. One can list certainly personality traits which are more common in liberals than conservatives. For example, anti-smoking, tea-totaller, vegetarian, animal rights advocate, universal health care, pro minimum wage and maximum hours per week, pro union, all of which Hitler was. He was also a staunch advocate of the rights of people of German descent in other countries making a human rights advocate albeit a limited one.

So yes, he really was a liberal by his personal and his domestic political policies. Yes, I know they burned books but after the war the Allies conducted the greatest book burning in human history so even there he was a piker.

OTOH we have here a man talking about the mas extermination of 1,200,000,000 people majority of whom have no connection with "arabs" by geography, descent or culture. So in again in comparison to the geopoltiical bugaboo you can divide that number by the magic number and see he is 200 times worse.

So what? you ask. He is from Texas. Look what kind of people they elect. Who knows what he might be when he grows up.

So? I agree, comments like his are frightening. But you don't solve the issue by suggesting ridding the Constitution of the biggest and most important anti-monopoly law "no religious test" out of the Constitution.

I commented on what would be needed to get religious people out of politics. I did not advocate it. The original meaning of the provision was which religion. Protecting atheists was not intended but does now. Similarly it would cover prohibiting religious types from holding office.

Quote:
Hitler created a monopoly and would shit on "no religious test". He had a religious test in the form of dogmatic absolute state party called the Nazi party. Nazism was a religion.

This gets into another aspect of Winston/Orwell's work. After he eliminated the Marxist party (you have to give him credit for that) so many people were trying to join the NSDAP that they had to stop accepting new members. No one was ever forced to become a member rather some 85-90% chose to join the party. That mean the real thing as in paying dues not like "registered Republican" in the US. That is what really happened. Yes there was an unacceptable amount of political violence but once the SA was disbanded that largely disappeared.

Quote:
You don't prevent absolute power by combating it with "never" statements.

Fact is Germans were happy with it. It barely differed from the previous monarchic rule but everyone could join the monarchy party. Absolute power is not necessarily a bad thing it just almost always is a bad thing. Monarchies the ruled the world as far back as there is history were all absolute power as far as the people were concerned. Most of them had reasonably good government. King and dictator are interchangeable political terms.

In the Nazi case Germany was out of the Depression by 1935 and started importing workers in 1936. People loved the party accomplishments. Goebbels had it easy. All he had to do was show the bread lines and soup kitchens in the rest of the world.

Quote:
The free market of ideas has to protect even the nuttiest of claims. You combat that nuttiness by using the same market they use. Demands of silence don't work. You silence people through blasphemy and scrutiny and by pointing out the absurdity of their claims. All setting up taboos does is piss people off.

Someone can make very scary statements. But they cant gain absolute power unless you create a litmus test.

North Korea has a "litmus test" in their form of communism. Iran has a "litmus test" in their state religion of Shiite Islam. The Constitution forbids litmus tests which is why pluralism exists and remains protected. It allows for power to shift, without that power becoming stagnant and absolute.

The best humanity can do is create a government where it is impossible for absolute power to take hold. "Never" statements are what fascist states like Hitler and Iran and USSR created.

To paraphrase Churchill in 1936 in Parliament, Should England ever fall so low [as Germany] we can hope that a man like Hitler would arise among us.

Quote:
Stand up for yourself, but never demand the silence of those who hate you or blaspheme you. And never assume that because some of a certain label do, conflate that to all in that label agreeing merely because they share the same label.

I get down on atheists who say "don't demonize atheists". I say to those who do want to demonize me, go for it. I'll simply use the same free market to verbally hand your ass to you.

There are better ways of silencing bigots than using law to do so.

Imagine if you were standing next to a "Jew" and getting along with that individual, how rediculous the idiot Jews who call Arabs "sand niggers" would look. Imagine how many more Jews would tell their own to shut the fuck up.

You don't win by force, you win by example.

If you want peace SHOW them you want it, don't demand it. Lead by example, not force. And again, I would tell them the same.

Pissing contests and demands are what keep this going. Lip service is what I am seeing from both sides and neither is SHOWING through action, that they want anything real.

I have no interest in any type of totaliarian government. The objective is good government. Totalitarian governments ruled all over the world for thousands of years. The problem is getting rid of the bad ones. It is the same problem with kings as with dictators.

You might have noticed a fundamental problem with democracy, the will of the people, right? What is populism but the will of the people? Where do you draw the line on the will of the people? Where do you draw the line on democracy? Yes, I know the whole constitutional republic thing. Does that mean as long as populists do not violate the constitution populism is fine? What is the argument against populism? An elite that knows better. Who elects the elite?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

As you know buses are military assets why would you say think it is other than lawful?

As all the bus attacks have been against buses with uniformed IDF on board what is your pretend problem? In fact loitering around a bus stop until someone in uniform arrives for a free ride under IDF contract is one of the signs jews watch for.

Please tell me why you would pretend they are not lawful targets.

I know you can't do that. You have to stick with the "they are both the same" script your employer requires you to follow.

In human history, from the cave gods, to the polytheists to the monotheists, there never has been or ever will be "lawful targets" there will only be humans claiming moral superiority and claim it to be law.

Its easy to kill when you "know" you are right.

It is incredible anyone, even you, would make such an incredibly ignorant post which is so obviously false on its face. It is difficult to find "pacifists" fanatical enough to claim foreigners who are murdering you and stealing your property are not lawful targets. It is impossible to find a Jew who does not consider anyone who fights back not to be a lawful target.

Careful. You cannot deviate from the script again so soon without pissing off your boss again.

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

If you don't like their "more of the same" which you RIGHTFULLY CONDEMN, how the fuck do you think your repeated reactions which have not worked will work.

Which is the fundamental reason for giving up on negotiations to end tyranny.

Quote:
Stupid people repeat what doesn't work. And as far as I am concerned both sides are being stupid.

Maybe the Palestinians should just ask politely and the Jews will leave. Please recite what you they are doing you think is stupid. You keep saying things like this because that is one your script but you never give examples. I always give examples of the crimes.

Quote:
"Lawful target" is moot at this point because both sides are claiming this.

True but everyone knows the jewish side is the criminal side. Geneva IV. The despotic, jewish dictatorship is running a criminal occupation. Cease the criminal aspects and the occupation will be lawful. As it is the Palestinians are in the same position as the French and Polish resistance whom the Nazis said were lawful targets. Funny thing is they were lawful targets before Nuremberg and the Geneva conventions.

Quote:
At what point are you and they going to get your fucking heads out of your asses and stop making excuses for doing more of the same?

BOTH sides need to lose their leaders. BOTH SIDES are part of the problem. BOTH SIDES are committing murder.

By the Geneva conventions which only govern Israel because it acceded to them only the jewish side is committing war crimes. Murder is a matter of law not morality.

Quote:
Stop bitching about what they are doing, and offer something up new that does not involve more of the same.

Wallow in your self pity like they do. That is a sure way to get nothing done.

They fuck you up the ass and you fuck them up the ass. How the fuck you expect me to have sympathy for you or them when neither seems to give a fuck about this stopping would be laughable if it were not so sad.

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.

SKIP THE FUCKING LABELS, OPEN YOUR FUCKING MIND.

LOOK FOR ANYONE, ANYWHERE ON EITHER SIDE, ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, JEW ATHEIST CHRISTIAN WHATEVER look for those who agree with you that it needs to stop.

Lose the dogma and ideology. Stop playing the blame game. Stop dwelling over the past or trying to change things you cant. Work on the things you can.

I would tell them the same fucking thing.

But to ask me to care about you when you have the same utopia bullshit fantasy land attitude that perpetuates this needless conflict that they have is absurd.

Dividing humanity is the cowards way out. Peace is hard work, but peace can never come through submission. You don't like it when they threaten you to submit so don't pull the same shit on them and expect it to work.

You are as guilty as they are and are too fucking stupid to see it.

A human is a human is a human is a human is a human. Start there and that is where the problems will get solved. That is what you are not doing and that is what they are not doing.

The answer is much simpler than that. End the cirminal occupation. Look at how much cheaper it will be for Israel not to maintain its foreign dictatorship. Look how simple it is to end. Just pack up and come home. It is the simples thing in the world. It will take some time and money to move the apartheid wall into Israel from its current location outside of Israel where the ICJ agrees it is criminal but as long as they leave and start moving it then it is good enough.

Why not? Why is ceasing tyranny so hard for Jews?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Kavis wrote:
I, for one, am glad for Nony's constant vigilance in the face of the Zionist threat.  Just this morning, I caught my Jew-roommate eating a baby that was, by the packaging information, imported fresh from Palestine. 

And in today's Haaretz I found a report of the PM of Israel preparing to commit another string of war crimes in the occupied territories. I also read of a criminal (and fake) archaeological excavation and tourist attraction being set up by Jews in occupied Jerusalem. I also read two articles relating to West Bank crime where the combined IDF, Shin Bet and border police are unable to find Jewish criminals but managed to extract confessions from Palestinian children in short order. Selma anyone?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
ZuS wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

Then why were "I Spit On Your Grave" and the Charles Bronson Death Wish series so popular? Think Dirty Harry too. Maybe even Independence Day, The Seven Samurai, The Magnificent Seven, Casablanca. Every US WWII movie ever made. There is hardly a western cultural meme which is not on the side of the Palestinians.

A quick death by axe is too good for rapists. I don't give a rat's ass how rapists die. My only partiality is for slow and painful.

I am certain the rape victim wore a short skirt. The victim is always asking for it. Blame the victim if you side with the rapist.

Blame the victim if you side with Jews.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

ZuS wrote:
from: http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/impunity-war-crimes-gaza-southern-israel-recipe-further-civilian-suffering-20090...

"Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction" ... "The scale and intensity of the attacks on Gaza were unprecedented. Some 300 children and hundreds of other unarmed civilians who took no part in the conflict were among the 1,400 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces."

During the same time 14 Israeli got killed, 9 of who were soldiers. And that is basically standard ratio.

And if I remember correctly 3 of the nine were when they rolled their vehicle outside Gaza and 3 others were friendly fire.

Quote:
So I guess the victim scratched the rapist, and people who want to push that under the rug call her an axe murderer. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

As you likely know the term hooligan in the eastern European sense is used in the same sense in Israel. It is parallel to the term wild. It essentially says hooligans are sub-human animals. So when it comes to Cast Lead statements by political leaders about that massacre are quite relevant.

Quote:
As the invasion wound down Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni declared that it had
“restored Israel’s deterrence ... Hamas now understands that when you fire on
[Israel’s] citizens it responds by going wild—and this is a good thing.” The
day after the ceasefire Livni bragged on Israeli television that “Israel
demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation,
which I demanded.”

She demanded slaughter and wanton destruction.

And on the Goldstone report itself we have

Quote:
A former Israeli defense official told the International Crisis Group that
“with an armada of fighter planes attacking Gaza, Israel decided to play the
role of a mad dog for the sake of future deterrence,” while a former senior
Israeli security official boasted to the Crisis Group that Israel had
regained its deterrence because it “has shown Hamas, Iran and the region
that it can be as lunatic as any of them.”

“The Goldstone Report, which claimed that Israel goes crazy when it is being
attacked, caused us some damage,” a leading Israeli commentator on Arab
affairs observed, “yet it was a blessing in our region. If Israel goes crazy
and destroys everything in its way when it is being attacked, one should be
careful. No need to mess with crazy people.”

It is sort of amazing what they say when they assume the Israeli language cannot be understood by non-Jews.

And if people want to special privilege we have an impeccably jewish opinion on the subject.

Quote:
“There is no genuine difference between a pre-meditated attack against
civilians (or civilian objects) and a reckless disregard of the principle of
distinction” between civilians (or civilian objects) and combatants (or
military objects), according to Israel’s leading authority on international
law, Yoram Dinstein—“they are equally forbidden.”

Of course Law and Order fans know all about depraved indifference and reckless endangerment so the varagries of law are familiar to them already.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:ZuS

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

ZuS wrote:

And if I remember correctly 3 of the nine were when they rolled their vehicle outside Gaza and 3 others were friendly fire.

Quote:

As you likely know the term hooligan in the eastern European sense is used in the same sense in Israel. It is parallel to the term wild. It essentially says hooligans are sub-human animals. So when it comes to Cast Lead statements by political leaders about that massacre are quite relevant.

Quote:
As the invasion wound down Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni declared that it had
“restored Israel’s deterrence ... Hamas now understands that when you fire on
[Israel’s] citizens it responds by going wild—and this is a good thing.” The
day after the ceasefire Livni bragged on Israeli television that “Israel
demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation,
which I demanded.”

She demanded slaughter and wanton destruction.

And on the Goldstone report itself we have

Quote:
A former Israeli defense official told the International Crisis Group that
“with an armada of fighter planes attacking Gaza, Israel decided to play the
role of a mad dog for the sake of future deterrence,” while a former senior
Israeli security official boasted to the Crisis Group that Israel had
regained its deterrence because it “has shown Hamas, Iran and the region
that it can be as lunatic as any of them.”

“The Goldstone Report, which claimed that Israel goes crazy when it is being
attacked, caused us some damage,” a leading Israeli commentator on Arab
affairs observed, “yet it was a blessing in our region. If Israel goes crazy
and destroys everything in its way when it is being attacked, one should be
careful. No need to mess with crazy people.”

It is sort of amazing what they say when they assume the Israeli language cannot be understood by non-Jews.

And if people want to special privilege we have an impeccably jewish opinion on the subject.

Quote:
“There is no genuine difference between a pre-meditated attack against
civilians (or civilian objects) and a reckless disregard of the principle of
distinction” between civilians (or civilian objects) and combatants (or
military objects), according to Israel’s leading authority on international
law, Yoram Dinstein—“they are equally forbidden.”

Of course Law and Order fans know all about depraved indifference and reckless endangerment so the varagries of law are familiar to them already.

So how is bitching and moaning and swatting the hornet's nest working? From what I see it really hasn't done you much good.

More of the same isn't working.

STOP BITCHING and SHOW, stop hating and SHOW. Otherwise I'll give you the sympathy I give Israel, which is NONE.

SHOW ME with a written public declaration from Palestinian rulers that if they get a state it will be Pluralistic and secular and protect dissent. THAT and only that will get my support. A Muslim theocracy with mob rule by vote will never get my support no matter what sympathy I may have for the secular Arabs among the Palestinians.

The age of the internet IS the best friend of Palestine but it can also be it's worst enemy. It can be it's best friend by the rest of the westernized world being available to them in the sense that they can see that it is not all or nothing with the west and they can, if they wish, modernize their attitude and make it inclusive and pluralistic.

The west, not the individual politicians per say , but the civilians of the west, which are pluralistic, like me, genuinely want Palestine to have it's own Enlightenment. We want to see it become modern and pluralistic. We want them to see that fighting back does not have to mean to the exclusion of all others. We want them to grow, not stagnate in tribalism.

If they SHOW that they really want to be pluralistic and secular, then Israel will have no choice but to back off because they WILL not be able to use the same excuses.

America has had it's own blights in it's struggles for equality. Blacks and women and gays  native Americans and even today atheists still struggle for equality. So we are well aware of how oppressive a government can be to minorities and outsiders.

My point is, if you want equality, then start with yourself. Equality does not see labels, it sees humanity.

This beef has been caused by BOTH SIDES because of a stupid mundane psychology that labels come first and what should come first are humans.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Kavis

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Kavis wrote:

And in today's Haaretz I found a report of the PM of Israel preparing to commit another string of war crimes in the occupied territories. I also read of a criminal (and fake) archaeological excavation and tourist attraction being set up by Jews in occupied Jerusalem. I also read two articles relating to West Bank crime where the combined IDF, Shin Bet and border police are unable to find Jewish criminals but managed to extract confessions from Palestinian children in short order. Selma anyone?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

You get Palestine's rulers to write a public declaration that any government they set up will protect pluralism, dissent, and minorities, I will agree to put them on trial.

But, since you seem to be stuck in thinking that your reactions are not crimes and your blindly support your gang as if it's own shit don't stink, I cant.

You can get my support quite easily with a simple change in attitude.

You are doing the same shit my co-worker did in emotionally blackmailing me with his kid. He'd waste his money and then come to me with his sob story that his kid would starve or not have diapers when it was his fault he didn't have what he needed.

OF COURSE it is not the kids fault, but the parents are not doing anything to SHOW that they want a westernized pluralistic secular government.

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG AND IF YOU DO I WILL JUMP ON BOARD

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Kavis wrote:

You get Palestine's rulers to write a public declaration that any government they set up will protect pluralism, dissent, and minorities, I will agree to put them on trial.

But, since you seem to be stuck in thinking that your reactions are not crimes and your blindly support your gang as if it's own shit don't stink, I cant.

You are doing the same shit my co-worker did in emotionally blackmailing me with his kid. He'd waste his money and then come to me with his sob story that his kid would starve or not have diapers when it was his fault he didn't have what he needed.

OF COURSE it is not the kids fault, but the parents are not doing anything to SHOW that they want a westernized pluralistic secular government.

Yes of course you Jews demand your victims accede to your demands before you will give them nothing in return.

Do you not see they hypocrisy in your own posts?

Of course you do but your boss requires you to post from the script.

www.ussliberty.org

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Kavis wrote:

Yes of course you Jews demand your victims accede to your demands before you will give them nothing in return.

Do you not see they hypocrisy in your own posts?

Of course you do but your boss requires you to post from the script.

I'm not asking you to give into Jewish demands, I am not even "demanding" shit. I am treating YOU like the childish brat you are acting like.

Two wrongs don't make a right. GET THAT FIRST then maybe you'll understand what I am getting at.

You cannot ask me to support an end goal that does not include the protection of pluralism and dissent. That would be like asking me to support the Dark Ages because the Church that ruled it at the time came before the age of Enlightenment.

Simply telling you what you can do to gain my support does not mean I support everything Israel does.

I am not making a demand of you. I am simply offering you a way out of your problems. If you don't want to take me up on that, that is your problem.

Don't ask for my help if you want to bitch about what I am offering you. You will remain on your own with that attitude.

AND DONT TELL ME that a pluralistic government that protects dissent is not a desirable goal. You know damned well it is.

Here's you, "Please help me change this tire"

Me, "Ok"

You, "YOUR DOING IT WRONG"

Dont ask for my help then. Obviously both Palestine and Israel know what they are doing, thats why they've had peace for the past 60 years.

You know, that reminds me of a BBQ baby recipe I haven't tried yet. I think I'll make a chilly out of a Palestinian and Jewish baby. How much chilly powder should I put in it?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Jeffrick

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:
               It finds yet another Jew to hate to add to it's hatred list.  It is sickening. If it helps to feed it's gut wrenching sickness  then I too own a yalmaka and talis.   Adolph Eikmann woud just love it's ferver.

Traitors come in all stripes.

I have no concern there might be dual loyalties. I am concerned that there might not be.

"Traitor" THAT RIGHT THERE is why you cant get my support.

When I was a kid, my mother sometimes shouted at me, "Stop that you are being stupid"

But because I was focused on the word "stupid" I could not see that she wasn't insulting me, she was trying to help me.

You keep equating me to my government. I only live under my government. I do not support everything my government does.

IF you are going to talk to me, lose your guilt by association crap.

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT,

Societies work better when there is a venue for all to speak. It never solves all problems, but it does minimize tribalism and sectarianism. The Virginia Religious Freedom act, which Jefferson wrote, was a recognition of how important it was to prevent monopolies of power. It was the very thing that Madison modeled the First Amendment on. It is why today, instead of a backslide into theocracy or state fascism, we have seen a growing inclusion and growing pluralism.

Point to me a website that is multicultural and multi-religious that understands this that deals with this conflict, and I will join it. Show me an INCLUSIVE mindset that seeks a resolution, and I will support it.

But under the current conditions of the mindset of the current rulers of Palestine, I cannot support them. Now where you are wrong is that I blindly support Israel, I DO NOT.

BOTH the Palestinians and Israelis suffer from monopolies that prevent the secular on both sides from problem solving.

What IS needed, that I do not see from either side, is enough people that are not dogmatic.