The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

For those who read my recommendations of The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz this is old news. For those who have better things to do with their time, such as forming opinion absent knowledge of the subject, the last week has become an admission of the obvious.

The one thing that was the unmentionable 800 lb gorilla in the room for months started being mentioned as an aside about a week ago by both the US and Israel. On Thursday in Israel the PM's Office said that when he spoke to the UN Netanyahu would address both the desire for peaceful negotiations and the 800 lb gorilla.

The gorilla is the fact that a state of Palestine can and presumably will take Israel before the ICJ, the International Court of Justice, for war crimes related to the occupation. Elvis has entered the building! Israelis have no defense. They are guilty as charged.

The gorilla is in the open. Izziehuggers take to the hills. Israel has routed your defense of Israel.

www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-will-agree-to-upgrade-of-palestinian-status-not-statehood-1.384716

Quote:
Netanyahu told his interlocutors that granting the PA the status of a state would allow the Palestinians to go to the International Criminal Court in The Hague over issues like settlement construction. "But as long as it is less than a state, I'm ready to talk about it," a source familiar with the conversation quoted him as saying.

It is an admission of war crimes plain and simple.

Please folks, stop telling me I do not know what is going on but you do. Anyone who follows events in Israel would never have questioned Israel's war crimes.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Israels nukes will accomplish the same thing as 9/11 and blowing up busses. DEATH.

Fully agree Brian.  The thing is that anti Zionism on this level, while on a forum is just annoying, if it went international would risk forcing the matter.

I deplore what is going on there from both sides.  But as long as we keep working on diplomatic solutions, the rest of the world remains fairly safe.

Yea, I agree,

But if Moe/Christianity Larry/Israel and Curly/Islam would not burden the world with their dick measuring contest, it wouldn't be so hard to solve humanity's problems.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:So the Jews should

Quote:
So the Jews should just put a gun to the heads of the Palestinian leaders and force them to sign a treaty making themselves the lawful owners. Then they can kick out all the Palestinians because their leaders signed this treaty just like the Indians and Mexicans.

Funny how a lot of fundy right wing Christians Americans see illegal Mexicans as Israelis. (not literally, but merely as an economic threat)

I know that what my prior Americans did to get this content was horrible. But it is done and to blame me for what happened to blacks or Native Americans is absurd.

So if more illegals Mexicans come in, how are they different than Jewish settlements? Time? There were natives in both the Americas before any Spanish or Christians hit both continents.

Illegals are merely doing what humans do. Looking for resources. The people who are objecting to them coming  are merely trying to protect their resources. So why do boarders or labels change what humans have always done?

How about this?

You have a long standing beef based on labels. instead of seeing the other as merely looking for a home and resources?

Maybe that is where beefs end and cooperation begins?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The oppressed can do

Quote:
The oppressed can do on wrong against their oppressor.

Really?

Do you think the unarmed civilians of Nagisaki and Heroshima deserved to die? You do know when we dropped those bombes we killed children?

Japan attacked us.

You just wont get it through your skull that human behavior is human behavior ON BOTH SIDES.

Do you want peace under your terms? Or do you want peace through cooperation? Because both sides want peace through the submission of the other. And as far as I see, neither is going to get what they want.

If war is hell, then why does humanity masturbate over it so much?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

As you know buses are military assets why would you say think it is other than lawful?

As all the bus attacks have been against buses with uniformed IDF on board what is your pretend problem? In fact loitering around a bus stop until someone in uniform arrives for a free ride under IDF contract is one of the signs jews watch for.

Please tell me why you would pretend they are not lawful targets.

I know you can't do that. You have to stick with the "they are both the same" script your employer requires you to follow.

In human history, from the cave gods, to the polytheists to the monotheists, there never has been or ever will be "lawful targets" there will only be humans claiming moral superiority and claim it to be law.

Its easy to kill when you "know" you are right.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
So you haven't actually read Hague V. What you describe as lawful is not mentioned.

You're a bullshit artist and you're not good at it. You're in error and I'm not ignorant on the subject.

You are free to show me where surprise attacks are banned if you have read it. Keep in mind that in a country with universal military service it is nearly impossible for a reserve member of a military not to be in a group of four or more. Or did your vast familiarity with the Hague conventions cause you to be mislead by my typing V instead of IV? See article 24. In the future I will attempt to avoid confusing someone as knowledgeable on the subject as yourself. It appears to be too easy. Maybe I will choose to confuse you again just for fun. Who knows?

Surprise attacks are not mentioned at all. It;s not one of those "It doesn't forbid it so it's OK" deals

Or is this the Hague V  that you pulled from your ass?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Israel/US plan to block Palestinian bid for UN regonition

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14924778

Really? Why is the US opposing this? Maybe if Palestine gets regonized as a state, the people may get human rights, and who would want that?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

What you forget is that both sides do them.

Stenger: We want peace. All you have to do is recognize the Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Abbas (and before him Arafat): We want peace. All you have to do is evacuate Jerusalem. 

Does either side want peace if they keep adding poison pills?

I am aware the currently approved Hasbara line is "both sides are the same." There is no need to demonstrate you are doing the job you are being paid to do.

Says the man who is owned by the Arabs...

There you go again inserting your fake jewish identification into a context where you know it is completely false to do so.

But if you see opposing tyranny as an Arab position I have to ask why you see the jewish position as pro-tryanny and pro-despotism.

Care to answer?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Real sick piece of zionist drek

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/strenger-than-fiction/open-letter-to-mahmoud-abbas-for-yom-kippur-1.388763

The victims must make the admitted oppressors feel good and accede to all their demands.

Unstated of course is that when the two state solution dies the one state solution rules which is a secondary fear of jewish war criminals after the ICC.

The article asserts Jews will never admit their crimes and never accept responsibility in the same manner of sociopaths.

Did anyone have to ask why I so love Israeli sources for information damning Jews? They are so good at telling the damning truth I have no need to embellish or even explain. Read the article and see for yourself. I do not have to make these things up. Israeli Jews give them to me.

www.ussliberty.org

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Nony, I am not going to call this a warning at this point. It can be elevated if need be though. Here is where I stand:

If you want to engage in general discussion, then by all means feel free. Let's hear how you stand on the existence of god or whether jesus is historically reasaonable.

If you want to be a one act wonder, then there is a thread where you do that. Those who choose to engage you can read it. Those who choose not to should not be bothered with having to deal with your racist crap.

I have had to merge several threads already to keep the peace around here. You get one thread. Do not start another.

I don't care what thread you post in but get on topic and do not try to turn it to your agenda.

If you wish elevation to a formal warning, that is really simple. All that you have to do is push the button. Do you wish to find out how long the fuse is?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

As you know buses are military assets why would you say think it is other than lawful?

As all the bus attacks have been against buses with uniformed IDF on board what is your pretend problem? In fact loitering around a bus stop until someone in uniform arrives for a free ride under IDF contract is one of the signs jews watch for.

Please tell me why you would pretend they are not lawful targets.

I know you can't do that. You have to stick with the "they are both the same" script your employer requires you to follow.

In human history, from the cave gods, to the polytheists to the monotheists, there never has been or ever will be "lawful targets" there will only be humans claiming moral superiority and claim it to be law.

Its easy to kill when you "know" you are right.

It is incredible anyone, even you, would make such an incredibly ignorant post which is so obviously false on its face. It is difficult to find "pacifists" fanatical enough to claim foreigners who are murdering you and stealing your property are not lawful targets. It is impossible to find a Jew who does not consider anyone who fights back not to be a lawful target.

Careful. You cannot deviate from the script again so soon without pissing off your boss again.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

This comment has been moved here.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:
Israels nukes will accomplish the same thing as 9/11 and blowing up busses. DEATH.

So is the difference between right and wrong a mere matter of numbers? Or the stupidity on all parts of humanity that labels and borders are stupid?

What it would accomplish is the national equivalent of "suicide by cop" for Israel. That is why they cannot be used.

What conceivable insanity leads you to think the world would not have a nuclear response to Israel attempting to deliver hundreds of nukes on cities in Europe and the middle east? An attack on any member of NATO is an attack on the US. Tel Aviv is literal toast courtesy of the US or Britain or France.

How many Krystallnachts do you think Israeli nukes will inspire around the world? Burn now, contrition later. It will be unstoppable.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Fully agree Brian.  The thing is that anti Zionism on this level, while on a forum is just annoying, if it went international would risk forcing the matter.

Anti-zionism is a moral imperative.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

Who but a mongoloid idiot would declare there is a Palestinian army in Israel defending Palestinians who are stealing land and water from Israelis?
Please answer in a manner your hasbara boss would not approve.

But those who can believe they can be both atheists and jews are clearly suffering from mental defects due to inbreeding.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

Who but a mongoloid idiot would declare there is a Palestinian army in Israel defending Palestinians who are stealing land and water from Israelis?
Please answer in a manner your hasbara boss would not approve.

But those who can believe they can be both atheists and jews are clearly suffering from mental defects due to inbreeding.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
hypocrisy

Vastet wrote:
"Again you lie." Projection. "I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny." Blatant lie. You've started a crusade against the jewish identity.

How is that inappropriate on an atheist website? Please explain in atheist terms.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

quote=jcgadfly] You should probably take the USS Liberty site off your sig. They're not into anti-Semites.

The website is against the murder of Americans and people like you who support the murder of Americans.

www.ussliberty.org

ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

"Occupation"

You keep pulling that crap WAY after the fact. You keep getting stuck in the past instead of dealing with the hear and now.

You still don't want to accept that IF Palestine got the boarders it wants and became it's own nation, their desire to wipe Israel off the face of the planet WOULD NOT cease.

Are you fucking kidding? The desire of a handful of poorly armed peasants to destroy one of the strongest military forces in the world will not cease if we stop the murder of children, so you guess we should allow the continued murder of children?

Brian37 wrote:

You are not giving them one good reason to stop. You keep asking them to give a fuck,. WHICH THEY SHOULD, but your reactions show that you don't give a fuck either.

GET your current leaders to make PUBLIC pronouncements that they will NOT be violent and then STICK TO IT.

The way you get what you want is to treat them better than they have treated you.

You are uninformed. The goal of the Israeli state is to eradicate as many Palestinians as possible and keep the rest in a virtual prison. The Palestinian resistance is there as long as this behaviour of the Israeli state persists and will be pushed aside once it stops. Insignificant as it is today, the resistance will be replaced by a feeling of having something to lose, no matter how much hate is there.

Our responsibility as citizens of this world is to stop the Israeli state in executing genocide. The stopping of futile Palestinian resistance is just a welcome bonus.

Brian37 wrote:

As I have said, currently both sides attitude sucks and whatever moral high ground either is claiming is moot considering the perpetuation of this needless childish conflict.

There is no conflict, but only genocide. And this genocide is very mature - it is about land and power, just like the eradication of the native American population was. Attitude does not matter - for each Israeli soldier killed, a 100 palestinian civilians are killed. That is not a conflict, but an army eradicating a population.

Brian37 wrote:

BUT if both sides insist on killing each other. I wish both you idiots would fight in the desert away from civilian populations. Israel and Palestine as far as their leaders, NOT THE POPULATIONS OF EITHER, but the idiots they both elect, deserve each other.

Man, wake the fuck up. When was the last time Palestinians rolled up through Tel Aviv in armored vehicles and tanks with gunship air support? This is not a conflict. You are supporting genocide by calling it a conflict. I am trying to control my adjectives here, but you are really pushing me. Get informed before you start talking about this.

Brian37 wrote:

Get your head out of your ass and stop being part of the problem. Look for BOTH Palestinians and JEWS who do not bow to the wingnuts of either camp. Get those people ON BOTH SIDES into power, then you will be able to solve problems.

No. I don't want to control who independent democracies elect. I just want to enforce international law. Israel is in violation of the international law and should be held responsible. It is time to act and force Israel to stop commiting genocide.

Brian37 wrote:

But as long as both sides are ruled by wingnuts, you will get out of it what you have been putting into it. The violence on both sides has not worked, so please tell me why the fuck would you continue to use a tactic that solves nothing? I would ask Israel the same.

The tactic Israel is using WORKS! All they want is to take the land and keep Palestinians in a virtual prison - that is exactly what they have accomplished and they continue with our support. You really know nothing but the shit they feed you at 7 o'clock news, do you?

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Pacioli wrote:

Around the block again, Nony will not answer questions about Poland supposedly attacking Germany to trigger WW II, why the Germans could not stop such a thing and whether, in fact, Germany planned both the attack and "incidents" designed to give temporary cover. As Hitler said on 22 August 1939

G.D. D.VII Nos 192, 193 wrote:
"I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war, no matter whether it is plausible or not. The victor will not be asked afterwards whether he told the truth or not."

Of course the British took it on trust from the Poles that they were not responsible for the attacks, but Hitler himself had told Henderson, British ambassador, on 23 August and earlier about Germany's impending attack "on the next provocation". This is recorded by both Henderson and by Weizsacker and in  G.D. D.VII No 200. So, the British merely invented the notion of provocation and of  a planned invasion? Are you aware of combined army - air force attacks being initiated without planning? What idiocy is this claim that the British invented these things, when they saw what had happend? Should Hitler's war have stopped for a forensic investigation at the time? Should countries not form treaties until they are privy to all potential enemies' detailed war plans?

Quote:
For the record there is no reference to any archival document claiming the attack was , faked by the Germans. It is all based upon a single unevidenced statement in late 1945.
Yes, I agree there is no archive document but as for the nature of the attacks being uncorroborated, that is what revisionist sites tell you, isn't it Nony? They are, of course, wrong. General Erwin Lahousen supplied the uniforms for the dead "soldiers", confirming Naujock's account to that extent. Lahousen was responsible for sabotage attacks ('Polish provocations') at the time.

Whatever happened to the questions you can not answer, Nony, now that you are running for cover under a motherhood statement about history regularly being distorted? In this case, you carry the  revisionist distortions like a disease into your one-eyed obloquies.

I accept that you are not going to change your campaign on Israel so once again I will leave WW II aside, subject only to you not attempting to display further ignorance about WW II or Germany of the period. Stick to what you know, however distorted your presentation of it.

The issue was NEVER credibility but whether or not Orwell modelled what Winston did on his own job during WWII. I have demonstrated that fact. The rest is for another topic which you refuse to start.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Pacioli wrote:

The issue was invented history.

Pacioli wrote:
Where is your supporting evidence for Poland attacking Germany?

In what respect would the Germany of 1939 have been unable to defend itself against a Polish incursion without full scale war and invasion?

What relevance had German invasion plans and what do you make of the fact that they were executed according to plan?

I'll give you a hint, Nony. Start with German archives, and reputable independent historical reports based thereon. Don't start with revisionist web sites which pretend such records do not exist. You might even learn in which month of 1939 Hitler ordered preparations to attack Poland by 1 September (there was a late delay from 26 August).

Quote:
The distraction is from the subject of jewish tyranny and the jewish dictatorship and the jewish war crimes.

I suffer no distraction from your propensity to deal in falsehoods to support your agenda. Other people are dealing specifically with your claims about the Middle East.

As I said invented history and that the Brits INVENTED the claim it was a fake attack on the radio station, are you now claiming the Brits had access to German archives in 1939 when they INVENTED the claim?

For the record there is no reference to any archival document claiming the attack was faked by the Germans. It is all based upon a single unevidenced statement in late 1945.

As for the plans to attack Poland, are you claiming that was known by Britain in 1939 also? That the Brits had knowledge of that from the German archives in 1939 also?

If you are not claiming they had access then you are agreeing they invented fake history.

The Brits invented history. QED

After the fact. Still part of the problem and not part of the solution, just like those you accuse.

Lets skip your petty tribal beef for a sec. Lets talk about something completely unrelated.

I had been feeling sorry for myself lately. I felt isolated and that I was all alone and that no one understood me. I got over that when I realized that I was not.

When you work for the israeli Goebbels you have to take your licks when given. Do no expect sympathy when lying for pay.

Quote:
Now, you realize that you are not alone. And you for whatever reason chose a side. They did too.

You are no less human for your feelings and suffering than they are.

My nemesis are the top two percent in this country. While true they are not lobbing rockets at me(Palistine, or using jets to shoot at schools(Israel), the fact is I am scraping by by the skin of my teeth.

ANY HUMAN, your side, their side, when they feel a threat, they react to it. In America the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to me might as well be economically "right/left" "rich/poor". Right now it isn't a violent conflict, and I truly hope it never reaches a real class war with weapons.

The conflict is between the criminal occupiers and the victims of the criminal occupation.

Quote:
If you don't want other humans to be your enemy, THEN CONVEY THAT. If it is merely a matter of dominance and a pissing contest, instead of problem solving, then you will get nowhere and the violence will simply be childish schoolyard alpha male crap.

You piss me off for your blind support of Palestine, Beyond pisses me off for his blind support of the rich, and as much as I may hate the positions both of you hold, and even hate you as individuals, the fact still remains, that both you and I are human. My default position is to leave it at words even if they are harsh.

Words can be mighty and people DO  listen to them. But if all sides are tired of death and fighting, then why the fuck is peace so hard?

The ONLY foreign criminal occupation in the world is being conducted by Jews. The Palestinians are the the victims of the Jews.

You defend the criminals. You say the victims are the same as the criminals.

Your humanity is in question.

It is people like you who declared the Nazis and the Jews just had to learn how to get along.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:
So the Jews should just put a gun to the heads of the Palestinian leaders and force them to sign a treaty making themselves the lawful owners. Then they can kick out all the Palestinians because their leaders signed this treaty just like the Indians and Mexicans.

Funny how a lot of fundy right wing Christians Americans see illegal Mexicans as Israelis. (not literally, but merely as an economic threat)

I know that what my prior Americans did to get this content was horrible. But it is done and to blame me for what happened to blacks or Native Americans is absurd.

So if more illegals Mexicans come in, how are they different than Jewish settlements? Time? There were natives in both the Americas before any Spanish or Christians hit both continents.

I can only conclude you are working your ass off to look like an idiot. Do you see the Mexican army occupying the US and defending Mexican squatters?

You really must have some kind of inbred genetic brain malfunction that you cannot see a difference.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Quote:
The oppressed can do on wrong against their oppressor.

Really?

Do you think the unarmed civilians of Nagisaki and Heroshima deserved to die? You do know when we dropped those bombes we killed children?

Japan attacked us.

In the case we are discussing the Japanese are equivalent to the Israeli Jews.

Quote:
You just wont get it through your skull that human behavior is human behavior ON BOTH SIDES.

Do you want peace under your terms? Or do you want peace through cooperation? Because both sides want peace through the submission of the other. And as far as I see, neither is going to get what they want.

If war is hell, then why does humanity masturbate over it so much?

I have rarely mentioned peace and then only to say there is no state of war between the parties and never was.

I said end the criminal occupation which has nothing whatsoever to do with peace. The occupation can continue if and only if it ceases to be criminal. It is not the occupation but its criminal nature as I have always said.

Is your hasbara boss as retarded as you? Is his English as bad as yours?

Your simplistic, retarded hasbara is a joke. Get over it.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:
So you haven't actually read Hague V. What you describe as lawful is not mentioned.

You're a bullshit artist and you're not good at it. You're in error and I'm not ignorant on the subject.

You are free to show me where surprise attacks are banned if you have read it. Keep in mind that in a country with universal military service it is nearly impossible for a reserve member of a military not to be in a group of four or more. Or did your vast familiarity with the Hague conventions cause you to be mislead by my typing V instead of IV? See article 24. In the future I will attempt to avoid confusing someone as knowledgeable on the subject as yourself. It appears to be too easy. Maybe I will choose to confuse you again just for fun. Who knows?

Surprise attacks are not mentioned at all. It;s not one of those "It doesn't forbid it so it's OK" deals

Or is this the Hague V  that you pulled from your ass?

Does the word RUSE mean nothing to you?

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14924778

Really? Why is the US opposing this? Maybe if Palestine gets regonized as a state, the people may get human rights, and who would want that?

Even atheist fake Jews do not consider non-Jews to be human. You have read dozens of posts to that effect by the fake atheist Jews here. They can never have any rights at all until they kiss the jewish bris-spot.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Nony, I am not going to call this a warning at this point. It can be elevated if need be though. Here is where I stand:

Warning? What basis might you be asserting for discussing a warning? Please be specific in your answer.

Quote:
If you want to engage in general discussion, then by all means feel free. Let's hear how you stand on the existence of god or whether jesus is historically reasaonable.

And of course the mythical nature of Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, and his temple and all of biblical Israel and biblical Judah, all of which first apppear in a work of fiction called the Septuagint in mid 2nd c. BC at the earliest. And the mythical nature of Judean and Christian monotheism pre-Mohamed too. And of course the Yahweh cult currently called Judaism being invented in Alexandria under Ptolemaic sponsorship in the mid 2nd c. BC.

Why do you give such a narrow presentation of atheism in a POLITICAL forum? What is the threat you are making? Are you really saying the defense of Jewish crimes is an apolitical mandate?

Quote:
If you want to be a one act wonder, then there is a thread where you do that. Those who choose to engage you can read it. Those who choose not to should not be bothered with having to deal with your racist crap.

The only thing I have said about race is that Jews are not a race. Therefore I have only posted about religionists. Why do you LIE about my posts?

Quote:
I have had to merge several threads already to keep the peace around here. You get one thread. Do not start another.

You the singular PTB? If so, good to meet the Wizard of Oz. You are still naked. You are clearly a fake atheist who does nothing but hate non-Jews.

Quote:
I don't care what thread you post in but get on topic and do not try to turn it to your agenda.

Tyranny is to condemned from the rooftops every place it raises it head.

Quote:
If you wish elevation to a formal warning, that is really simple. All that you have to do is push the button. Do you wish to find out how long the fuse is?

I have no problem with any warning you wish to issue IF and only IF you recite the violation of rule which merits the warning.

Are you going to warn me AGAINST attacking a religion?

Are you going to warn me AGAINST attacking members of a religion?

What rule here prohibits attacking religions, members of religions or the acts of members of religions?

Please cite the rule.

My guess is you will NEVER recite why in any credible manner but simply ban me just because as a good Jew you can not bring yourself to overcome you hatred of a non-Jew.

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:If I am

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
If I am truly irrelevant there is no need to reply. It will be self-evident. You will not need to reply to give me an opportunity to elaborate.

To which I didn't respond, as per request and insinuation.

But I guess that wasn't enough. > >

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
How is that inappropriate on an atheist website? Please explain in atheist terms.

There are two ways straight off the top of my head. The first is that not all jews identify as religious. That their claims of ethnicity are wrong is irrelevant to their self identification, and is another topic outside of theological discussion.
The second way it is wrong is that this is a site against ALL religion. This is no more an anti jew site than it is an anti christian site. But I've NEVER seen you comment on flaws with religions other than judaism. Worse, you've actually claimed that all the problems with religion are all the jews fault. Not in this topic, but in previous years you've made that claim.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
But that claim is patently

But that claim is patently false, and your single minded crusade would remove only one of dozens of religious threats to society, whilst allowing the others to gain strength on the losses of the jews.

It's like there were a hundred black holes heading our way, but instead of attempting to divert ALL of them, you just focused all your energy on the oldest of them hoping that diverting it would divert the others, even though a couple of the others are much bigger and more massive; and have more than enough mass and momentum to arrive here on their own.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
If I am truly irrelevant there is no need to reply. It will be self-evident. You will not need to reply to give me an opportunity to elaborate.
To which I didn't respond, as per request and insinuation. But I guess that wasn't enough. > >

But you do respond. Do you not know how tired and worn the gambit is?

Quote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
There are two ways straight off the top of my head. The first is that not all jews identify as religious.

That is why they are FAKE jews not real Jews.

Quote:
That their claims of ethnicity are wrong is irrelevant to their self identification,

As I have posted, self-identification is no different from registered republican.

Why anyone would want to identify with a totalitarian dicatorship is beyond my ken.

Quote:
and is another topic outside of theological discussion.

If you are not a real Jew, one who observes the rituals and taboos, there is no theology involved. In fact there is no such thing as theology in Judaism. If I am wrong you are invited to produce the URLs.

Quote:
The second way it is wrong is that this is a site against ALL religion. This is no more an anti jew site than it is an anti christian site. But I've NEVER seen you comment on flaws with religions other than judaism.

It is impossible for you not have observed my stipulation that they are all bullshit. How many times do you have to read that killing off Judaism destroys the foundation for Christianity and Islam before you understand the statement?

Quote:
Worse, you've actually claimed that all the problems with religion are all the jews fault. Not in this topic, but in previous years you've made that claim.

That is also a lie. I said the foundation of both Christianity and Islam is Judaism. That is a fact. Is reciting a fact a crime?

Please stop lying about what I have posted. 

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm in disagreement with a

I'm in disagreement with a warning. Yes, he's a one-track argument, and yes he has vicious attacks ready for anyone who opposes his view (or even questions portions of it in an attempt to understand his position), and yes it is old and repetitive; but he helps us too. When he posts and condemns the jews, or Watcher does against moslems, and we atheists respond against him, we show repeatedly that we are not a group of anti-theist bigots who irrationally hate all religions without reasonable cause. That we are quite willing and able to destroy irrational atheist arguments as much as we are irrational theist arguments.
I would miss having such an example of our willingness to condemn unhelpful and harmful arguments.
That said, it's just my opinion, and I'm not going to hold anyone to it. I just felt it should be expressed.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It would also be annoying

It would also be annoying for me to have to take his place as the biggest detractor of Israel on the site. Sticking out tongue

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
But that claim is patently false, and your single minded crusade would remove only one of dozens of religious threats to society, whilst allowing the others to gain strength on the losses of the jews. It's like there were a hundred black holes heading our way, but instead of attempting to divert ALL of them, you just focused all your energy on the oldest of them hoping that diverting it would divert the others, even though a couple of the others are much bigger and more massive; and have more than enough mass and momentum to arrive here on their own.

Destroying all religions is a noble goal of an atheist website. Why do you object? Judaism is the EASIEST target. Destroying Judaism also gives the most bang for the buck. Eliminate the religion of 3-4 million people (not counting fake Jews or 13 million tops if you do) and the religion of 2.6 BILLION people collapses. That would free nearly half the world population from religious tyranny. Obviously not overnight but you have to start some place.

The loss of any religion is a gain for atheism. Getting rid of any religion is a gain for atheism. Are you another fake atheist? Disappearing religions is an atheist goal. Atheists do not mediate between religions. They all suck as do all their members. If people are stupid enough to die for their religion then give them a Darwin Award. It is no brighter than jumping off a roof flapping your arms. Chalk up the unnecessary death to a self-inflicted wound motivated by religion.

Who mourns Adonis?

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
1: I responded because you

1: I responded because you asked me a question. I was quite happy having said my piece. If you'd kept your mouth shut I'd not have posted the last two responses or this one. Clearly you are the one who does "not know how tired and worn the gambit is".

2: No true Scotsman fallacy.

3: Psychology studies can help you understand why.

4: No true Scotsman fallacy.

5: Exactly. You are delusional. You actually think that removing the ancestor of a religion will destroy the progeny. But the death of the Egyptian theology (parent of judaism) didn't hurt the jewish faith at all. The entire foundation of christianity has been scientifically disproven, yet the faith remains. You fail to understand how religions survive through time and opposition.

6: I did not lie, you just supported my comment. All I'm guilty of is not being specific enough in my accusation. Ho hum.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Judaism is the EASIEST

"Judaism is the EASIEST target."

No, it isn't. It's actually the hardest, because it's had the most time to adapt, and survived the most brutal assaults against it. There are many ways to attack christians and moslems that don't apply to jews.

And, destroying the jewish faith wouldn't hurt christians or moslems in the slightest. They would reap significant benefit by the removal of a competitor.

By concentrating soley on the jews, you do more damage to atheists than help.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
"Judaism is the EASIEST target." No, it isn't. It's actually the hardest, because it's had the most time to adapt, and survived the most brutal assaults against it. There are many ways to attack christians and moslems that don't apply to jews. And, destroying the jewish faith wouldn't hurt christians or moslems in the slightest. They would reap significant benefit by the removal of a competitor. By concentrating soley on the jews, you do more damage to atheists than help.

Excuse me but how is a demonstrating the creation of a Yahweh cult in the mid 2nd c. BC hard? I find it trivial. I have done it many times. I have yet to have a non-religious disagreement.

Judaism has only survived because both Christianity and Islam have granted it protected status.

There is no jewish "faith." Judaism is not a creedal religion. Neither is Islam. Post the equivalent of the Apostles Creed for Jews if you think I am in error. Discover there is no such thing to learn you are in error. Judaism is not a creedal religion. Neither is Islam. Because of that Judaism is not different from Islam. Islam is Judaism Lite.

Judaism is not a competitor. It stopped recruiting members in the 7th c. AD after it was clear the Christian sect of Judaism had won hands down.

I do not expect results overnight. Every little bit helps. As atheists we are NOT party to any "fair" dissolution of religions. We kill them off when we can as we can with impartiality to all. Judaism is going to die out sooner or later. Why would an atheist care if it is soonest?

www.ussliberty.org

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Disproving the abrahamic

Disproving the abrahamic religions is never difficult. And that's the point. Despite centuries of proof to the contrary, and tonnes of self refuting statements in all the holy books, all three religions are still here.

The jews have survived not because they were allowed to by islamics and christians, but because they were capable of surviving. The christians especially have made efforts to wipe both the jews and the moslems out, they just never had enough power to accomplish it.

Whether or not jews actively recruit people to their faith is irrelevant to their status as a competitor. Every religion is competition to every other religion by sheer existence. Their presence and communication of a message contrary to another faith weakens the other faith with every dissenting voice. And weakens it further by the existence of people who don't share and pass on the faith they don't follow.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
If the jews disappeared

If the jews disappeared tomorrow, the christians and moslems would gain much in political, economic, and personnel resources. They wouldn't be alone. The scientologists would also gain resources. And suddenly be the religion most associated with lawyers and the rich, granting them a measure of cultural advertisement that by your own admission doesn't help the jews since they've not recruited in quite some time.

Killing one religion will never accomplish anything. They must each fall. They must fall together, so none can benefit from the destruction of the others.

That requires strategy to defeat them all. The jews aren't a cornerstone in the skyscraper of religion. They are simply one support column among many. One of the stronger supports, when surveying them all throughout history, but still only one, and certainly not the strongest one.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Vastet

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Vastet wrote:
The double standard is so ridiculous.

The perps and the victims are always held to different standards.

Not by me.
Justice is found in having equal standards for all. If I kill someone for killing my friend, then the chances one of his friends will kill me in response skyrockets. It ends only when revenge is not sought as a solution.
The only exception to the rule is absolute annihilation of ALL the opposition. Which is simply not possible today (and would have been bloody well near impossible to pull off even when it was possible). The rest of the world won't let either side achieve victory through genocide. WWIII would happen first.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
I'm in disagreement with a warning. Yes, he's a one-track argument, and yes he has vicious attacks ready for anyone who opposes his view (or even questions portions of it in an attempt to understand his position), and yes it is old and repetitive; but he helps us too. When he posts and condemns the jews, or Watcher does against moslems, and we atheists respond against him, we show repeatedly that we are not a group of anti-theist bigots who irrationally hate all religions without reasonable cause. That we are quite willing and able to destroy irrational atheist arguments as much as we are irrational theist arguments. I would miss having such an example of our willingness to condemn unhelpful and harmful arguments. That said, it's just my opinion, and I'm not going to hold anyone to it. I just felt it should be expressed.

Let me take your post as an opportunity to observe what should be obvious.

There has not been on single defense of any jewish crime in the occupied territories. Not a single person has defended the crimes. ALL the responses have ignored them as though they never happened.

Not once did I mention the head of the Kadima Party, Sharon's party, saying she demanded wanton destruction during the 2008 Gaza massacre.

If I were really interested in damning Jews I could have posted some serious stuff instead of just this trivia I have learned from Israeli news sources. I am just kid gloves so far.

Did you swing a chicken over your head last week or just a McNugget? I got a million of 'em. I have lots of friends who are real New York Jews. They tell me the jokes. They don't give a rat's ass about Israel. Its only those Brooklyn Heights types with the Russian accents that do.

But what is your response to the claim I have been making racist posts? Jews are not a race. If they are then they are committing a crime against humanity in the occupied territories according to the Apartheid Convention.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
It would also be annoying for me to have to take his place as the biggest detractor of Israel on the site. :P

The only detractor of exported tyranny on this site.

Everyone else here thinks it is a great idea for Palestine and Israel to stop the occupation of each other's country. They are hopelessly delusional and unconnected with reality.

www.ussliberty.org

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
The thread topic is France.

The thread topic is France.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Watcher

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Watcher wrote:
ZuS wrote:

Look, dude, let's forget the avatar for a while. Yea, religion is a bullshit story, but so is the islamic takeover of the world.

I agree.   The one topic I am least logical about is Islam.   Burn them all.   They will never reason with non-muslims.   Burn their bodies to the ground.

You make Hitler look like a moderate, a liberal even.

Wow, for someone who  calls me a Jew as a slur, and for someone who equates some support of Israel to total support of Israel "Izziehugers" I find this laughable.

It would fall on def ears(yours) to agree with you that that comment was way out of line.

Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
User is offlineOffline
Apropos WW II and Nony's

Apropos WW II and Nony's unsupported claims against which I have provided contrary historical evidence from German archives.  Trying to pretend you never said something which is on record is lying, Nony. I have already invited you to stick to your knitting, which offers you a form of escape.

Do you really expect to get the last word on having your failure and lack of credibility in this area pointed out? I will simply keep emphasising it so people can read it again and again. It will be on the current page for so long as you want to keep it there. 

Lost cause is lost.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Vastet wrote:
The double standard is so ridiculous.

The perps and the victims are always held to different standards.

Not by me. Justice is found in having equal standards for all. If I kill someone for killing my friend, then the chances one of his friends will kill me in response skyrockets. It ends only when revenge is not sought as a solution. The only exception to the rule is absolute annihilation of ALL the opposition. Which is simply not possible today (and would have been bloody well near impossible to pull off even when it was possible). The rest of the world won't let either side achieve victory through genocide. WWIII would happen first.

Have you not noticed there is no geopolitical alignment in place or even contemplated that could result in WWIII? The US and Russia might not see eye to eye but there is no animosity at present. Nor does any nuclear power have a vital national interest in the survival of Israel.

For the US the end of Israel would remove a huge burden from the political process and vastly improve its diplomatic options. But the US is bound by treaty with NATO. Is it credible the US would abandon NATO in favor of Israel? But even it it does, what is the other side of this WWIII you imagine?

Britain remembers 20+ years of Jewish terrorism during mandate times. Just a few years ago Israel tried to put a prominent memorial plaque on the King David Hotel honoring the terrorists who bombed it. After a call from the PM it was reduce to a 8x10 and put in an obscure location. The Brits remember.

The France's primary interest is in Lebanon which Israel has only made difficult over the years. Its short time sponsorship disappeared after it caved to Eisenhower to get the hell out of Egypt ruining it's deal with Britain to retake the Suez from Nassar.

Russia's interest has always been with the Arab countries after Israel's early dealings with Stalin fell through and Israel aligned with its second choice of foreign protector, France.

China's interest in Israel was only for the time period it was selling classified US technology. Once the US found out and stopped it China went back to being China.

India (has nukes) was only interested in Israel during the two years the racist Hindu party was in power. That was when fitting the A-6s with wing fuel pods was considered so the had a chance flying on after nuking Iran and bailing out over India. Even then the only target in range was Natanz which is OBE. And without the racist party in power they would extradited to Iran for war crimes.

The idea of Pakistan giving a shit is a joke.

That is all seven countries which could respond to an Israeli nuke attack. Of them the first three are NATO which will respond to an attack on one as an attack on all. Russia is also in range and has already been openly threatened with nukes by Israel. Given what I know of Russia military policy it has had missiles targeting Israel since then and they will respond the instant they know a missile has been sent there way. And Russia is the country Israel tries to imitate with overkill. Russia might not spare Jerusalem where the NATO countries probably would.

So please tell me the sides in this WWIII you imagine.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Alignment is hardly

Alignment is hardly relevant. You don't need 2, and only 2, sides to have a WW. You could have 5 or 6 for all that sides matter.
At any rate, I said WWIII would happen first (before either side could commit genocide as the context), not that WWIII was about to begin.
And leave the nukes out of it. Israel will never nuke Palestine. It's too close. The only way either side could even attempt genocide is conventionally.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:
Alignment is hardly relevant. You don't need 2, and only 2, sides to have a WW. You could have 5 or 6 for all that sides matter. At any rate, I said WWIII would happen first (before either side could commit genocide as the context), not that WWIII was about to begin. And leave the nukes out of it. Israel will never nuke Palestine. It's too close. The only way either side could even attempt genocide is conventionally.

Genocide has a legal definition. It does not cover Jews or Palestinians no matter how you look at it or try to contort it.

There is only one three sided war in history but at the moment which is was escapes me. There have been no wars with more than three. Miracles do not happen to support beliefs.

The issue here is simply the number of Israeli nukes. They are expensive to produce and expensive to own as they are high maintenance weapons. You don't just warehouse them. They have to be constantly monitored and maintained.

The Cold War overkill was three per target. There are not 80 credible targets in all the middle east if you count from Tunisia to Iran. Therefore it is intended to target Europe which includes Russia.

That means Israel's Sampson strategy is suicide by cop.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Pacioli wrote:
Apropos WW II and Nony's unsupported claims against which I have provided contrary historical evidence from German archives.  Trying to pretend you never said something which is on record is lying, Nony. I have already invited you to stick to your knitting, which offers you a form of escape.

Do you really expect to get the last word on having your failure and lack of credibility in this area pointed out? I will simply keep emphasising it so people can read it again and again. It will be on the current page for so long as you want to keep it there. 

Lost cause is lost.

You are of course, as always, free to quote from my post what you assert was my lie. I always do that when I accuse others of lying. You can certainly do the same. Are you not better than me?

www.ussliberty.org