The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
The great big thread of Nony vs. Israel

For those who read my recommendations of The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz this is old news. For those who have better things to do with their time, such as forming opinion absent knowledge of the subject, the last week has become an admission of the obvious.

The one thing that was the unmentionable 800 lb gorilla in the room for months started being mentioned as an aside about a week ago by both the US and Israel. On Thursday in Israel the PM's Office said that when he spoke to the UN Netanyahu would address both the desire for peaceful negotiations and the 800 lb gorilla.

The gorilla is the fact that a state of Palestine can and presumably will take Israel before the ICJ, the International Court of Justice, for war crimes related to the occupation. Elvis has entered the building! Israelis have no defense. They are guilty as charged.

The gorilla is in the open. Izziehuggers take to the hills. Israel has routed your defense of Israel.

www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-israel-will-agree-to-upgrade-of-palestinian-status-not-statehood-1.384716

Quote:
Netanyahu told his interlocutors that granting the PA the status of a state would allow the Palestinians to go to the International Criminal Court in The Hague over issues like settlement construction. "But as long as it is less than a state, I'm ready to talk about it," a source familiar with the conversation quoted him as saying.

It is an admission of war crimes plain and simple.

Please folks, stop telling me I do not know what is going on but you do. Anyone who follows events in Israel would never have questioned Israel's war crimes.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
The "virtue of the

The "virtue of the oppressed"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING,

There IS however as there should be, which neither side has, is empathy for human suffering. As soon as you see your "enemy" as a sub species, it makes it easy to kill.

This beef started because of Christianity's narcissistic desire to fulfill the "end times" in which a Jewish state becomes the sign of the second coming. The Jews were used by Christianity at their most vulnerable time. If I had been the one to advise them where to go after the Allies saved them, I would not have told them to move into the crack infested neighborhood.

Instead, they are now doing to Palestine what was done to them in WW2.

BUT again, this is not a reflection of all people on either side, just the majority climate on both sides that perpetuates this bullshit.

The secular people on both sides need to gain power and need to cooperate and become the majority. The sectarians have power on both sides and they are the ones who want this to continue. Until pluralism and secularism takes hold in the politics of both sides, this is not going to end any time soon.

All the gang clubs of Abraham are death cults. The best humanity can do is put them on a leash, NEITHER are going anywhere.

Noony is just as guilty of drawing lines in the sand as Israel. And he is nuts to thing more of the same will work anymore than Isreal's "more of the same" will work.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Yeah! We should be subverting American politics to the Islamic interests in Saudi Arabia! How about this? We keep religion (even your favorite one) the hell out of it.

Wow! They have found common ground! The Jewish war criminals and the Palestinian are both trying to avoid justice for their crimes.

You still need to read Hague V.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10348
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I don't think he really

I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I don't think

Vastet wrote:
I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

Bitching and moaning are what both sides are doing and what has it solved? Nothing, it leads to more death and more fighting. So yea, he cant see that he is merely part of the problem. And you are right, just like his "enemy" he is quite happy with the way things are.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:"Again you

Vastet wrote:
"Again you lie." Projection. "I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny." Blatant lie. You've started a crusade against the jewish identity. You started it years ago, and you're just as ignorant of reality now as you were then. "The only issue is to end the occupation by war criminals." No, it isn't the only issue. And until you realise that you will always fail in your attempts to paint the jews with blood, and you will constantly look ridiculous in the process. So far, you've spent 2.5ish years here and sent more than a thousand posts to the que. And you haven't convinced a single person that you are correct. You've run afoul of nearly every rational person on this site, having been refuted by almost everyone who responded to you. You are quickly approaching absolute irrelevance.

Agreed.

I think BOTH sides need to do the following.

1. Stop pointing fingers

2. Stop seeing the other side as a sub species

3. Instead of "You started it" and "You go first"

Ask, "What can I bring to the table that is not more of the same".

To me Noony is as irrational as the land grabbers he rightfuly condemns but responds by using the same tribalisitic flawed logic the land grabbers use to justify what they do.

There is no such thing as a utopia, but if I could magically snap my fingers, that entire region would be on another planet away from all the people who are sick of it. I would only save those on both sides who agree with me and the rest could froth in the blood of their dick measuring contest away from the rest of us.

Noony is simply suffering the poor me attitude Israel is suffering from. Both sides are acting like childish brats.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

Wow, the only thing that would complete your tripe would be a Swhastica. You need help.

Supporting Israel's western mindset does not mean I support everything they do. Calling me a Jew is silly as a tactic and quite childish. And how you expect Jews to listen to you when you use the word as a slur is absurd.

That would be like a Christian saying gays, "Hey faggot, God wants to save you".

You "Stop hitting me, I only want to hit you". Same shit they do.

What is sad is that their are far too many people on both sides that think like you. Go see a shrink and get on some meds.

 A little more Martin Luther King approach and a little less Malcolm X approach might do you some good.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

Wow, the only thing that would complete your tripe would be a Swhastica. You need help.

Supporting Israel's western mindset does not mean I support everything they do. Calling me a Jew is silly as a tactic and quite childish. And how you expect Jews to listen to you when you use the word as a slur is absurd.

That would be like a Christian saying gays, "Hey faggot, God wants to save you".

You "Stop hitting me, I only want to hit you". Same shit they do.

What is sad is that their are far too many people on both sides that think like you. Go see a shrink and get on some meds.

 A little more Martin Luther King approach and a little less Malcolm X approach might do you some good.

 

 

 

 

 

Now, now. malcolm X didn't lash out indiscriminately like our boy Matt here does.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Brian37

jcgadfly wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

Wow, the only thing that would complete your tripe would be a Swhastica. You need help.

Supporting Israel's western mindset does not mean I support everything they do. Calling me a Jew is silly as a tactic and quite childish. And how you expect Jews to listen to you when you use the word as a slur is absurd.

That would be like a Christian saying gays, "Hey faggot, God wants to save you".

You "Stop hitting me, I only want to hit you". Same shit they do.

What is sad is that their are far too many people on both sides that think like you. Go see a shrink and get on some meds.

 A little more Martin Luther King approach and a little less Malcolm X approach might do you some good.

 

 

Now, now. malcolm X didn't lash out indiscriminately like our boy Matt here does.

Noony also needs to see the movie Malcolm X. That is one movie I have seen BOTH whites and blacks get wrong on it's message. Muslims and blacks would watch that movie missing the end message shouting "GO GO GO BLACK POWER" and then whites would see it and go "You hate whites".

And in the end Malcolm finally saw that it wasn't black and white but that his fellow human was a fellow human.

He was right in standing up to his white oppressors, but it wasn't until the end of his life that he saw that not all whites and not all non-Muslims were against him.

This is what Noony completely misses in this conflict. THERE ARE lagit people on both sides who do want peace and do want to get along. But instead, he suffers from the same thing his "enemies" suffer from, he allows the nutwing of his people, as much as Israel does, to rule him.

If both sides would lose their nutwings, things would start getting solved.

And he is too damned stupid to see that we are offering a solution to both sides.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Excuse me but what

Quote:

Excuse me but what does sand NIGGER imply to you? That is a jewish expression to describe all Arabs. It has been around for decades. I object to it and it is "off your fucking rocker" to object to calling Palestinians sand NIGGERS. Please explain your position in greater detail.

Why is it you do NOT condemn it? Because you are another bigoted Jew pretending to be an atheist.

Um, where did I ever call Arabs "sand niggers"? And who said I wouldn't condemn it? And how do you think using a slur to combat a slur will help your cause?

I'm sure some Jews do call Arabs sand niggers out of bigotry, and they should not. But what the fuck does this have with to do with the entire population?

Again, I live in America, and we have plenty of racist assholes who call blacks niggers. So because I share the same borders with them, means I agree with them?

Just because someone says something nasty to you out of hate and fear, does not mean everyone who shares that label is against you.

But your "poor me" bullshit isn't going to work here so drop it.

But if you think I would want a law outlawing ANY pejorative I wont. There is a reason blasphemy should be protected. Any Christian, Jew or atheist living in Iran can tell you why blasphemy should be protected and any Sunni minority in Iran's Shiite majority can tell you that.

It is wrong to be a bigot, so when they say "sand nigger", just say fuck off. But don't be a baby and pretend your side doesn't do it too. Remember, you just used "Jew" as a slur to refer to me. I'm not using government to stop you from calling me a "Jew" am I? But you are an idiot for doing such and a childish one at that.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The double

Vastet wrote:
The double standard is so ridiculous.

BINGO, while he rightfully, at least on the usage of "sand nigger" condemns Jews for using in tern calls me a Jew.

If it were not so sad it would be laughable. Both sides so full of hate, not all (which he doesn't get), but far too many.

If hypocrisy were a booze, he would blow a 3.1 .

I wish I could find this funny if it were not so sad.

"You are the hypocrite," Said the hypocrite.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
His behavior reminds me of

His behavior reminds me of the original Star Trec episode with the pair of guys in white/black face during the entire episode trying to kill each other. He should watch that episode.

He is so stuck on boarders and labels and so wrongfully full of hate that he cannot see that all conflicts are because of mundane human psychology and mundane human behavior. They were long before even any written riligion, and they will be so in the future when future humans are fighting over a different and new made up magic man surrounded by different borders.

He doesn't understandm neither do far too many Isrealis that problems do not get solved through more of the same.

It is one thing to stand up for yourself. It is quite wrong though to assume an eye for an eye benefits either side.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote: The jewish state says

Quote:
The jewish state says it acts for all Jews in the world

And they should not, anymore than Dawkins speaks on all issues for me. But what do you think Palestinians want to set up, a Pastafarian state> NO, they want an Islamic state. AND they want to wipe Israel off the map. The fact that you called me a Jew as a slur says all I need to know.

NOW, I do not think either side deserves a state. Borders based on ANY DOGMA, be it political dogma or religious dogma, is a bad thing. AND I DO wish Israel WOULD take the giant "Fuck you" gang symbol off their flag.

Israel is secular, BUT not secular enough. Palestine would not if it had the chance, even come close to setting up somthing like Greece or Turkey. Even Greece and Turkey are not secular enough for me.

BUT, here where I live, even now, my country IS NOT secular enough for me. We still have stupid blue laws in some areas. We still have politicians start public meetings with prayer. We still have public schools that unconstitutionally support Christianity.

Good states promote pluralism and inclusion. Good states promote secularism and government neutrality. Neither Palestine or Israel do that. For me, I only side with Israel(not all their politicians or all their citizens) I support their western ideas. But make no mistake, I am just as pissed at them as I am at you. They are merely the lesser of the two evils.

So, what you can do if you want to help, instead of being as hateful as those you accuse of. Be a problem solver. Find those on the other side whom agree with you and want to solve the problems too. Don't allow your mind to be infected with the same tribalism you rightfully accuse them of.

But, I do hate you, as an individual. I am quite sure I could find some Palestinians who I could like and could support, just not you. I don't have to hate you forever. I don't want to hate you. What I hate is your attitude. I am quite sure if you weren't such a hateful prick, we could find common ground and I could like you. But right now, I dont.

I think you are  being just as childish and as much of a brat you accuse the other side of. I wish this conflict were nothing more than a schoolyard fight. Then I could send you both to the principle. Unfortunately I think both sides like the taste of blood.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2011-09-17
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Your

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Your questions were did not follow from the premise which was substantiated.

After I queried your reference to false history this was your direct claim, Nony:

Nony wrote:
The idea that Germany started the war in Europe when it was Britain and France which declared war on Germany but not on Russia for the same invasion of Poland is a reasonable place to start. No one forced B&F to selectively declare war on Germany. It was their free choice to do so.
My emphasis. Sounds like a premise to me.

To save latecomers to this thread any doubt about sorts of things Nony will not answer, here they are:

Pacioli wrote:
Where is your supporting evidence for Poland attacking Germany?

In what respect would the Germany of 1939 have been unable to defend itself against a Polish incursion without full scale war and invasion?

What relevance had German invasion plans and what do you make of the fact that they were executed according to plan?

I'll give you a hint, Nony. Start with German archives, and reputable independent historical reports based thereon. Don't start with revisionist web sites which pretend such records do not exist. You might even learn in which month of 1939 Hitler ordered preparations to attack Poland by 1 September (there was a late delay from 26 August).

Quote:
The distraction is from the subject of jewish tyranny and the jewish dictatorship and the jewish war crimes.

I suffer no distraction from your propensity to deal in falsehoods to support your agenda. Other people are dealing specifically with your claims about the Middle East.


Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2011-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:"Again you

Vastet wrote:
"Again you lie."

Projection.

"I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny."

Blatant lie.

You've started a crusade against the jewish identity. You started it years ago, and you're just as ignorant of reality now as you were then.

"The only issue is to end the occupation by war criminals."

No, it isn't the only issue. And until you realise that you will always fail in your attempts to paint the jews with blood, and you will constantly look ridiculous in the process. So far, you've spent 2.5ish years here and sent more than a thousand posts to the que. And you haven't convinced a single person that you are correct. You've run afoul of nearly every rational person on this site, having been refuted by almost everyone who responded to you. You are quickly approaching absolute irrelevance.

Yes.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Nony, you do not know me. The extent of my “izzy loving” is the fourth generation Ashkenazi woman who has been taking to pork sword for 27 years. I condemn all of the crap that is going on over there all around.

 

I am a Celt. The Romans had to build a wall across what is now England to keep us from butt fucking them. The red sea pedestrians? Well, they got fucked on the deal. However, they have the land today under international law. That and probably about 450 nukes. They ain't going anywhere regardless of how you feel.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
Posts: 562
Joined: 2009-02-22
User is offlineOffline
I don't understand why this

It has been 60 years now that the west has been complicit in an exodus of an ethnic group, a virtual genocide. That is not so hard to admit, is it? Just say it: I am a fascist pig for being complicit with genocide. I don't care enough to get informed and I entertain myself by forming opinions and spewing bullshit based on next to nothing and in doing so I am an accomplice to murder. Then we can start a more honest discussion.

How do we view Germans during second world war who thought that it's the victim's fault? That's how we should view ourselves today. We are the general public. Our nations condone and support mass murder. We have our convoluted idiotic discussions, just like the general population had back then. Do we forgive those people for inaction? We judge and demonize resistance movements, just like the general population in the occupied Europe did back then. How do we view that position today? Fifth column. Traitors. Monsters deserving of death. I am sure those people thought they were just going about their business. I am sure those people thought they could just go on about their business, but that is not the case, we do not accept that. They let it happen. And we are letting it happen now.

We can have a bit of hindsight's 20/20 vision today, we don't need much more than to imagine what the history will say about us in 10-20 years. History will call us murderers. We allowed it to happen for over half a century. And when our grandchildren ask us what we did while Palestinian children got run over by tanks, we will say "well, son, that's complicated..." And our grandchildren will see us the way we see war criminals of the second world war. And we will be lucky to be seen that way. The alternative is that we are the silent bystanders, indifferent onlookers, killers of hope.

Let me be clear: If you think that a population of 1.5 million with an average age of 15 due to low life expectency is to blame for their own nation-wide concentration camp, you are on the wrong side of history, like the nazi sympathisers were. And with this kind of wrong, you don't get to shrug it off 5-10 years from now and go "we didn't know". I am telling you now. You don't get to be neutral with this one. We don't have a freedom from culpability.

One last thing for people who would like to act, but are turned off by racist exclamations coming from people like A_Nony: I know that A_Nony_Mouse is an abnoxious dickweed, but many in the resistance movements world wide during the 2nd world war were just like that and worse. What fighters are like is secondary. That they fight is primary. I am sure many can make the point he's making much more eloquently, reasonably and with pussy-moisting charisma, but who gives a fuck if they don't? For whatever reason these 'much better choices' keep their mouth shut and go about their business. So don't discount a guy just because of his schitzophrenia; he's willing to fight and is relentless about it. It's the will that makes a historical person, not the skill. Stop bitching and get in the ring. Don't just stand there, boycot someone.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

jcgadfly wrote:

 One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

What you forget is that both sides do them.

Stenger: We want peace. All you have to do is recognize the Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Abbas (and before him Arafat): We want peace. All you have to do is evacuate Jerusalem. 

Does either side want peace if they keep adding poison pills?

I am aware the currently approved Hasbara line is "both sides are the same." There is no need to demonstrate you are doing the job you are being paid to do.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:

Bingo, this is what Noony does not get. NOTHING is ever as simple as someone wants to make it out to be.

Which is why, instead of drawing lines in the sand and pointing fingers, I'd suggest he get those on both sides who really want peace, and want the dick measuring contest to stop, he needs to get those people to put pressure on their respective sides. There ARE plenty of Jews and Palestinians who DO want peace. The respective powers right now on both sides don't.

They are like the married couple which both want to be the alpha male and peace will only come if the other submits. That is not peace, that is not cooperation, that is manipulation.

Jewish shills for Israel are obvious in that whenever the official Hasbara line changes they all switch to it. It is as primitive as all Soviet propaganda.

And like the Soviets they repeat their transparent propaganda, Hasbara in Israel, no matter how silly it is -- like the idea most people think Israelis ride around on camels.

As impartial observers can see by inspection the criminal occupation is the crime against peace.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Vastet wrote:
I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

End the occupation which is the only crime against peace and there is peace. What could be simpler than that?

Lots of people think Jews are smart. Obviously they are too stupid to understand their crimes. Is it a consequence of inbreeding like so many of their diseases?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
Vastet wrote:
I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

Bitching and moaning are what both sides are doing and what has it solved? Nothing, it leads to more death and more fighting. So yea, he cant see that he is merely part of the problem. And you are right, just like his "enemy" he is quite happy with the way things are.

Who but a paid shill for Israel could pretend I have never said END the occupation? End the occupation and the crime against peace ends. Then there is peace. End the crime against peace and there is only peace.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

jcgadfly wrote:
So you haven't actually read Hague V. What you describe as lawful is not mentioned.

You're a bullshit artist and you're not good at it. You're in error and I'm not ignorant on the subject.

You are free to show me where surprise attacks are banned if you have read it. Keep in mind that in a country with universal military service it is nearly impossible for a reserve member of a military not to be in a group of four or more. Or did your vast familiarity with the Hague conventions cause you to be mislead by my typing V instead of IV? See article 24. In the future I will attempt to avoid confusing someone as knowledgeable on the subject as yourself. It appears to be too easy. Maybe I will choose to confuse you again just for fun. Who knows?

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
The "virtue of the oppressed"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING,

The oppressed can do on wrong against their oppressor. The oppressed have an absolute right to do anything they choose to do to attempt to end the oppression. Why would you say otherwise? Oppressors do not have the right to be oppressors and as such have forfeited all rights.

Be sure to tell me how thieves have a right to negotiate how much of what they have stolen they can keep.

Quote:
There IS however as there should be, which neither side has, is empathy for human suffering. As soon as you see your "enemy" as a sub species, it makes it easy to kill.

Good. For a  minute there I thought you had gone off of your Hasbara script. Now you are back to saying the oppressed and suffering Palestinians are equal to their jewish oppressors who are not suffering in the least as a result of actions initiated by the Palestinians.

Do you really think I am going to stop when your soviet style Hasbara is not only simplistic but so obviously false? Maybe on your own you could do better but you can only recite what your employer requires you to say this week.

Quote:
This beef started because of Christianity's narcissistic desire to fulfill the "end times" in which a Jewish state becomes the sign of the second coming. The Jews were used by Christianity at their most vulnerable time. If I had been the one to advise them where to go after the Allies saved them, I would not have told them to move into the crack infested neighborhood.

You might google "Theodor Herzl" some day and discover where it started. You are incredibly ignorant. Are you still in High School?

Quote:
Instead, they are now doing to Palestine what was done to them in WW2.

I have not gone so far as to say Jews are the same as Nazis as you just did. You should not deviate from the Hasbara script.

And when you have mastered using google and have made the search I suggested you will learn how I know you are deliberately lying -- unless you are a freshman in high school of course.

Quote:
BUT again, this is not a reflection of all people on either side, just the majority climate on both sides that perpetuates this bullshit.

You KNOW only the jewish side are religious fruitcakes.

Quote:
The secular people on both sides need to gain power and need to cooperate and become the majority. The sectarians have power on both sides and they are the ones who want this to continue. Until pluralism and secularism takes hold in the politics of both sides, this is not going to end any time soon.

You also KNOW the Palestinian side is SECULAR but your required hasbara/proganda line is they are not. You continue to repeat lies which you KNOW are lies. You KNOW you are lying.

The only support for Israel is lies and liars. We all know that.

Quote:
All the gang clubs of Abraham are death cults. The best humanity can do is put them on a leash, NEITHER are going anywhere.

Noony is just as guilty of drawing lines in the sand as Israel. And he is nuts to thing more of the same will work anymore than Isreal's "more of the same" will work.

End the criminal occupation and the only crime against peace ends. As long as Jews insist upon being criminals then anything anyone wants to do to them for any reason is lawful. Criminals have no rights. The law does not protect criminals.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Jeffrick wrote:
               It finds yet another Jew to hate to add to it's hatred list.  It is sickening. If it helps to feed it's gut wrenching sickness  then I too own a yalmaka and talis.   Adolph Eikmann woud just love it's ferver.

Traitors come in all stripes.

I have no concern there might be dual loyalties. I am concerned that there might not be.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

jcgadfly wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
It is fortunate for the Republicans that "anyone but Obama" is polling so well as they do not appear to be able to find a candidate worth running. If it continues like this it really might be a Ron Paul moment.

Perhaps the reason is rather simpler. The winner buys the recession.

Why should American politics matter to you either way, all that matters is that a long standing beef continues because neither of the children want to grow up?

Why would a Jew like you care about American politics save to subvert it to jewish interests in Israel?

Quote:
And the irony is that right now, American politics isn't about problem solving, it's about dick measuring, which is the same thing going on between Israel and Palestine.

Wjat is going on in Palestine (Israel is in Palestine) is millions of jewish war criminals are trying to avoid justice for their crimes against Palestinians.

Yeah! We should be subverting American politics to the Islamic interests in Saudi Arabia! How about this? We keep religion (even your favorite one) the hell out of it.

Nations have interests not friends. Saudi and several neighboring countries have oil. Israel has nothing. QED

Quote:
Wow! They have found common ground! The Jewish war criminals and the Palestinian are both trying to avoid justice for their crimes.

If you were to deviate from saying they are equal would you lose your job? Be run out of synagogue? The Nazis called the many resistance movements criminals also. Geneva IV retroactively makes them heroes. Geneva IV makes the Palestinian resistance heroes. After all, they are only attacking their oppressors.

Quote:
You still need to read Hague V.

Hague IV Art 24.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
Blowing up busses of unarmed civilians isn't a crime? I must have the wrong dictionary.

As you know buses are military assets why would you say think it is other than lawful?

As all the bus attacks have been against buses with uniformed IDF on board what is your pretend problem? In fact loitering around a bus stop until someone in uniform arrives for a free ride under IDF contract is one of the signs jews watch for.

Please tell me why you would pretend they are not lawful targets.

I know you can't do that. You have to stick with the "they are both the same" script your employer requires you to follow.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

This comment has been moved here.


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Vastet wrote:
"Again you lie." Projection. "I have only posted against tyrants and tyranny." Blatant lie. You've started a crusade against the jewish identity. You started it years ago, and you're just as ignorant of reality now as you were then. "The only issue is to end the occupation by war criminals." No, it isn't the only issue. And until you realise that you will always fail in your attempts to paint the jews with blood, and you will constantly look ridiculous in the process. So far, you've spent 2.5ish years here and sent more than a thousand posts to the que. And you haven't convinced a single person that you are correct. You've run afoul of nearly every rational person on this site, having been refuted by almost everyone who responded to you. You are quickly approaching absolute irrelevance.

It all started against jewish tyranny. If you are confused the tell the PTB to separate the three distinct threads they insisted upon melding and thus confusing. Your confusion is because of the PTB not me.

I did not say a damned thing about Jewish identity until some clown tried to claim it was other than religious. I have noted for YEARS the only jewish identity is religious and that an atheist cannot be a Jew. That is not an issue. An atheist cannot be a Jew.

I paint criminal occupation with blood. That the criminal occupation is also jewish is a choice of the Jews not mine. Jews freely chose to be war criminals. No one forced them to be war criminals. Their blood is on their own hands. That is what Zionists have always proudly said.

Jews are obviously not rational people as so many of them have posted here stating things they know are false unless they are freshmen high school students. Jews have so many inbred diseases, the US has spent some $250M per year since 1997 researching them, that perhaps this is one of them. Donna Shalala was quite proud when she made the announcement on behalf of the Clinton administration. Perhaps this is one of those odd diseases which has yet to receive a formal diagnosis.

I agree with the concern for the poor bastards. It is an endangered religion -- all religions should be endangered like the Spotted Owl. There were only 15 million of them in 1938 and 13 million in 1948 the world populations of all religions have tracked the general world population which had doubled since then. There should be 26 to 30 million Jews in the world now but instead there are still only 13 million. Prior to the 20th c. their numbers did increase in proportion to the world population.

Their gene pool is contracting rapidly. These inbred diseases started with Shtetl jews where the family tree was a bush. Tay-Sachs is but one example. In Israel people have to be treated in a hospital for something they call "shock" which from what I have read in Israeli newspapers has no equivalent in any other country in the world. Hospitalization being required is the key difference.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: You are

Vastet wrote:
You are quickly approaching absolute irrelevance.

If I am truly irrelevant there is no need to reply. It will be self-evident. You will not need to reply to give me an opportunity to elaborate.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
Agreed.

I think BOTH sides need to do the following.

1. Stop pointing fingers

2. Stop seeing the other side as a sub species

3. Instead of "You started it" and "You go first"

You end the occupation first and then we will end the occupation of our own homes.


Is this another genetic disease of inbreeding that you can not see a difference?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Pacioli wrote:

The issue was invented history.

Pacioli wrote:
Where is your supporting evidence for Poland attacking Germany?

In what respect would the Germany of 1939 have been unable to defend itself against a Polish incursion without full scale war and invasion?

What relevance had German invasion plans and what do you make of the fact that they were executed according to plan?

I'll give you a hint, Nony. Start with German archives, and reputable independent historical reports based thereon. Don't start with revisionist web sites which pretend such records do not exist. You might even learn in which month of 1939 Hitler ordered preparations to attack Poland by 1 September (there was a late delay from 26 August).

Quote:
The distraction is from the subject of jewish tyranny and the jewish dictatorship and the jewish war crimes.

I suffer no distraction from your propensity to deal in falsehoods to support your agenda. Other people are dealing specifically with your claims about the Middle East.

As I said invented history and that the Brits INVENTED the claim it was a fake attack on the radio station, are you now claiming the Brits had access to German archives in 1939 when they INVENTED the claim?

For the record there is no reference to any archival document claiming the attack was faked by the Germans. It is all based upon a single unevidenced statement in late 1945.

As for the plans to attack Poland, are you claiming that was known by Britain in 1939 also? That the Brits had knowledge of that from the German archives in 1939 also?

If you are not claiming they had access then you are agreeing they invented fake history.

The Brits invented history. QED

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

ZuS wrote:
One last thing for people who would like to act, but are turned off by racist exclamations coming from people like A_Nony: I know that A_Nony_Mouse is an abnoxious dickweed, but many in the resistance movements world wide during the 2nd world war were just like that and worse.
Like Laslo.
Quote:
What fighters are like is secondary. That they fight is primary. I am sure many can make the point he's making much more eloquently, reasonably and with pussy-moisting charisma, but who gives a fuck if they don't? For whatever reason these 'much better choices' keep their mouth shut and go about their business. So don't discount a guy just because of his schitzophrenia; he's willing to fight and is relentless about it. It's the will that makes a historical person, not the skill. Stop bitching and get in the ring. Don't just stand there, boycot someone.

Getting in the face of fellow-travelers who defend despotism and tyranny always has it consequences. And in this case it is also religious tyranny and despotism.

One would think in damning religion that this voluntary horrible example of the extremes of religious tyranny would be the cause celebre of the atheist movement.

Instead we discover these fake atheists are just christian hating Jews. That is what I discovered in my first posts here. In fact this is not the first place I have discovered it. Every time when I have encountered atheism it has been in the form of anti-christian. When I extended it to things like "Moses is fiction" the anti-christians were out in force defending Moses in every way possible.


As a matter of fact and without bragging, Dawkins' website used to have free and open discussion like here. When I exposed the pro-jewish hypocrisy of the "moderators" it was ended. I brought it down. They even got that idiot Dawkins to declare he is an "ethnic Christian" which makes me think he has early onset Altzheimers. His publications do not indicate he was dumb enough to say such a thing earlier in his career.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Brian37

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
Vastet wrote:
I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

Bitching and moaning are what both sides are doing and what has it solved? Nothing, it leads to more death and more fighting. So yea, he cant see that he is merely part of the problem. And you are right, just like his "enemy" he is quite happy with the way things are.

Who but a paid shill for Israel could pretend I have never said END the occupation? End the occupation and the crime against peace ends. Then there is peace. End the crime against peace and there is only peace.

 

"Occupation"

You keep pulling that crap WAY after the fact. You keep getting stuck in the past instead of dealing with the hear and now.

You still don't want to accept that IF Palestine got the boarders it wants and became it's own nation, their desire to wipe Israel off the face of the planet WOULD NOT cease.

You are not giving them one good reason to stop. You keep asking them to give a fuck,. WHICH THEY SHOULD, but your reactions show that you don't give a fuck either.

GET your current leaders to make PUBLIC pronouncements that they will NOT be violent and then STICK TO IT.

The way you get what you want is to treat them better than they have treated you.

As I have said, currently both sides attitude sucks and whatever moral high ground either is claiming is moot considering the perpetuation of this needless childish conflict.

BUT if both sides insist on killing each other. I wish both you idiots would fight in the desert away from civilian populations. Israel and Palestine as far as their leaders, NOT THE POPULATIONS OF EITHER, but the idiots they both elect, deserve each other.

Get your head out of your ass and stop being part of the problem. Look for BOTH Palestinians and JEWS who do not bow to the wingnuts of either camp. Get those people ON BOTH SIDES into power, then you will be able to solve problems.

But as long as both sides are ruled by wingnuts, you will get out of it what you have been putting into it. The violence on both sides has not worked, so please tell me why the fuck would you continue to use a tactic that solves nothing? I would ask Israel the same.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

You still don't get my point.  I see the problem as being way more complicated than you do.

 

Sure, we can shut off the power if we want to. However, that will require a UNSC resolution. Big problem there. All five of the declared nuclear powers have veto power there and the Israeli arsenal is an open secret. Pushing them to the point of desperation is not going to get them nuked. It is going to get Iran or Turkey nuked.

 

We think that Iran is still a few years away from being able to retaliate but we can't say for sure. Turkey on the other hand is a different matter.

 

After the Cuban missile crisis, we covertly sent the nukes back. They are treaty bound not to break the seal on the codes unless the shit goes down. However, if we put the kikes backs up against the wall, the odds of the shit going down massively increase.

 

My yid blowjobs not withstanding, your hate for the izzies is an open invite for nuclear war.

 

Now do you see the problem?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Brian37 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Vastet wrote:
I don't think he really wants it to stop. He'd have nothing to talk about anymore. And his arguments are generally examples of the problems of one side, instead of offering solutions that can impact the whole. Everything about Anonys posts suggests he's quite happy with the way things are.

Bitching and moaning are what both sides are doing and what has it solved? Nothing, it leads to more death and more fighting. So yea, he cant see that he is merely part of the problem. And you are right, just like his "enemy" he is quite happy with the way things are.

Who but a paid shill for Israel could pretend I have never said END the occupation? End the occupation and the crime against peace ends. Then there is peace. End the crime against peace and there is only peace.

"Occupation"

You keep pulling that crap WAY after the fact. You keep getting stuck in the past instead of dealing with the hear and now.

You are deviating from the script and your boss is going to have your ass.

The CRIMINAL occupation is here and now. You screwed up there. You KNOW the criminal occupation is here and now. Who but a Sayanim could say it is in the past? All liars for Israel are alike. Just that not all of them are bright enough to get paid for it.

Quote:
You still don't want to accept that IF Palestine got the boarders it wants and became it's own nation, their desire to wipe Israel off the face of the planet WOULD NOT cease.

In Israel it is part of the open political discussion as to HOW to wipe out the Palestinians. Why would you expect Palestinians to be better than the Jews? You are off-script. You gave me an opening for a new digression. Are you his handler? Why do you have a different IP?

Quote:
You are not giving them one good reason to stop. You keep asking them to give a fuck,. WHICH THEY SHOULD, but your reactions show that you don't give a fuck either.

Stop what? Stop wanting their property back? Stop wanting to go home? Or do you mean I am not giving Jews a reason to stop being war criminals who merit hanging from a short rope? Why should I have to incentivize criminals to stop being criminals? That does not make sense.

Quote:
GET your current leaders to make PUBLIC pronouncements that they will NOT be violent and then STICK TO IT.

They did that years ago and have stuck to it. Why must you Izzies lie?

Quote:
The way you get what you want is to treat them better than they have treated you.

Why should we mollycoddle criminals? We execute them and run the DNA tests later. Hang the bastards! I'll buy some rope.

Quote:
As I have said, currently both sides attitude sucks and whatever moral high ground either is claiming is moot considering the perpetuation of this needless childish conflict.

You only said that because your brain-dead employer wants you to repeat your brain-dead script that the criminal occupier and the victims of the criminal occupation are equal.

Quote:
BUT if both sides insist on killing each other. I wish both you idiots would fight in the desert away from civilian populations. Israel and Palestine as far as their leaders, NOT THE POPULATIONS OF EITHER, but the idiots they both elect, deserve each other.

Occupiers deserve death because they have chosen to deserve death. What is your point?

Quote:
Get your head out of your ass and stop being part of the problem. Look for BOTH Palestinians and JEWS who do not bow to the wingnuts of either camp. Get those people ON BOTH SIDES into power, then you will be able to solve problems.

But as long as both sides are ruled by wingnuts, you will get out of it what you have been putting into it. The violence on both sides has not worked, so please tell me why the fuck would you continue to use a tactic that solves nothing? I would ask Israel the same.

The Jews are CRIMINALS who have occupied over 6 million people in toto and made 7.5 million refugees. What more do you need to condemn a religion than that? It is ALL a consequence of a RELIGION, PERIOD! 

The difference is Palestinian leadership is secular not religious.

 

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

 One of the rare times I sort of agree with you. I do love these token "peace initiatives".

What you forget is that both sides do them.

Stenger: We want peace. All you have to do is recognize the Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Abbas (and before him Arafat): We want peace. All you have to do is evacuate Jerusalem. 

Does either side want peace if they keep adding poison pills?

I am aware the currently approved Hasbara line is "both sides are the same." There is no need to demonstrate you are doing the job you are being paid to do.

 

Says the man who is owned by the Arabs...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


A_Nony_Mouse
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008-04-23
User is offlineOffline
.

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

You still don't get my point.  I see the problem as being way more complicated than you do.

Sure, we can shut off the power if we want to. However, that will require a UNSC resolution. Big problem there. All five of the declared nuclear powers have veto power there and the Israeli arsenal is an open secret. Pushing them to the point of desperation is not going to get them nuked. It is going to get Iran or Turkey nuked.

Please explain how this is relevant.

Quote:
We think that Iran is still a few years away from being able to retaliate but we can't say for sure. Turkey on the other hand is a different matter.

Not one intelligence agency in any country including Israel says Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons. All the claims are political without regard to any known facts. But you KNOW that.

Quote:
After the Cuban missile crisis, we covertly sent the nukes back. They are treaty bound not to break the seal on the codes unless the shit goes down. However, if we put the kikes backs up against the wall, the odds of the shit going down massively increase.

Excuse me but Israel is under total surveillance and cannot breath deeply without it being noticed. Israel had NOTHING to do with the Cuban issue. It is unclear what you think Turkey has to do with this discussion.

Quote:
My yid blowjobs not withstanding, your hate for the izzies is an open invite for nuclear war.

Now do you see the problem?

I cannot explain your lack of respect for your wife.

The point I was making is Israel's nuclear arsenal is worthless to it. It can at best only bring about the destruction of Israel probably minutes after it launches and even better end one of the most primitive religions in the world, Judaism. End Judaism and the foundation of both Christianity and Islam vanish along with it.

Fact is Israel has three of its nukes in silos in well known locations. All the rest are to be delivered by ancient A-5s. They havre a range with a nuke bomb load of about 500 miles or a suicide range of 1000 miles. Get out a map and draw circles. There is not an air force in Europe that cannot down A-5s without breaking a sweat. Turkey is in Europe. They cannot reach Iran. What the fuck do you think you are talking about?

Israel's nuke missile range is 1650 miles. Draw bigger circles. That is it. If Israel breaths funny, Russia nukes its missle silos because Israel threatened to nuke a former Soviet state and current ally.

Please describe in full what you think Israel's nukes can accomplish that is positive.

 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
 You should probably take

 You should probably take the USS Liberty site off your sig. They're not into anti-Semites.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

I can check your range date later if you want.

 

However, Iran has a heavy water plant. That tells us that they are trying for plutonium.

 

I grant the political dimension of the Iran situation but why did the IAEA fail to find “hot boxes” at the research reactor?

 

Politics aside, there is really not a question that they are trying to go nuclear. They are lying about their intentions but they are going to have the big bomb before much longer.

 

Really though, drawing circles on maps is kind of useless. Who would ever build a plutonium factory without the plan in place to get the bombs outside of their own country?

 

They have them. Putting their back to the wall is a risk that none of the permanent members of the UN will ever consider. A total shutdown of the nation is not going to happen. Hence the reason why we have been dancing around with them for decades.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


ZuS
atheist
ZuS's picture
Posts: 562
Joined: 2009-02-22
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

However, Iran has a heavy water plant. That tells us that they are trying for plutonium.

I grant the political dimension of the Iran situation but why did the IAEA fail to find “hot boxes” at the research reactor?

So what?

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Politics aside, there is really not a question that they are trying to go nuclear. They are lying about their intentions but they are going to have the big bomb before much longer.

 

So what? We're lying the moment we open our mouths and we kill hundreds of thousands with conventional weaponry and have been doing so since the second world war. We are the only country in history of human kind to drop nukes on civilian population. We should have a big fat ZERO to say in this matter.

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Really though, drawing circles on maps is kind of useless. Who would ever build a plutonium factory without the plan in place to get the bombs outside of their own country?

It's a deterrant. That is well understood. The only reason Iraq was invaded was because they didn't have nukes; the countries in the region understood the message loud and clear and would be insane not to learn from it. Iran wants nukes, then we negotiate disarmament on even ground - God bless.

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

They have them. Putting their back to the wall is a risk that none of the permanent members of the UN will ever consider. A total shutdown of the nation is not going to happen. Hence the reason why we have been dancing around with them for decades.

 

It's a deterrent, no one in their right mind will use the nukes offensivelly; that will end middle east and quite possibly the world. We HAVE TO create even ground to have leverage in disarmament procedures. We have to push Israel to the wall and get them  to understand that there is a door created by the international community (NOT by the US) that we want them to go through. Ultimately, that is the only way to save Israel from it's suicidal fascist leadership.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Well, you can do “so what” all that you want. In addressing Nony, I am observing that a nuke which simply cannot be delivered is no detterent.

 

If the neighbors figured out that they were reasonably safe, then they could trivially trigger Israel to national suicide.

 

The point here is that they may have 450 or so at this point. The low ball estimate is about half that much. Even so, if, when the world knows that they are up against the wall they pull a highly irregular move, nothing good comes from that.

 

If whatever stunt they pulled wasn't even nuclear, it might not matter. If it is visible enough, Turkey could crack the seal on the code book. Then Israel returns fire. Even if the matter self limits, it will not be pretty.

 

Expect the red phone to go live though. Spankings may be issued. India may be in the fallout path. They would be insane to get involved but if panicked, who knows what they will do?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Answers

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

You still don't get my point.  I see the problem as being way more complicated than you do.

Sure, we can shut off the power if we want to. However, that will require a UNSC resolution. Big problem there. All five of the declared nuclear powers have veto power there and the Israeli arsenal is an open secret. Pushing them to the point of desperation is not going to get them nuked. It is going to get Iran or Turkey nuked.

Please explain how this is relevant.

Quote:
We think that Iran is still a few years away from being able to retaliate but we can't say for sure. Turkey on the other hand is a different matter.

Not one intelligence agency in any country including Israel says Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons. All the claims are political without regard to any known facts. But you KNOW that.

Quote:
After the Cuban missile crisis, we covertly sent the nukes back. They are treaty bound not to break the seal on the codes unless the shit goes down. However, if we put the kikes backs up against the wall, the odds of the shit going down massively increase.

Excuse me but Israel is under total surveillance and cannot breath deeply without it being noticed. Israel had NOTHING to do with the Cuban issue. It is unclear what you think Turkey has to do with this discussion.

Quote:
My yid blowjobs not withstanding, your hate for the izzies is an open invite for nuclear war.

Now do you see the problem?

I cannot explain your lack of respect for your wife.

The point I was making is Israel's nuclear arsenal is worthless to it. It can at best only bring about the destruction of Israel probably minutes after it launches and even better end one of the most primitive religions in the world, Judaism. End Judaism and the foundation of both Christianity and Islam vanish along with it.

Fact is Israel has three of its nukes in silos in well known locations. All the rest are to be delivered by ancient A-5s. They havre a range with a nuke bomb load of about 500 miles or a suicide range of 1000 miles. Get out a map and draw circles. There is not an air force in Europe that cannot down A-5s without breaking a sweat. Turkey is in Europe. They cannot reach Iran. What the fuck do you think you are talking about?

Israel's nuke missile range is 1650 miles. Draw bigger circles. That is it. If Israel breaths funny, Russia nukes its missle silos because Israel threatened to nuke a former Soviet state and current ally.

Please describe in full what you think Israel's nukes can accomplish that is positive.

 

Israels nukes will accomplish the same thing as 9/11 and blowing up busses. DEATH.

So is the difference between right and wrong a mere matter of numbers? Or the stupidity on all parts of humanity that labels and borders are stupid?

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Pacioli
atheist
Pacioli's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2011-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Around the block again, Nony

Around the block again, Nony will not answer questions about Poland supposedly attacking Germany to trigger WW II, why the Germans could not stop such a thing and whether, in fact, Germany planned both the attack and "incidents" designed to give temporary cover. As Hitler said on 22 August 1939

G.D. D.VII Nos 192, 193 wrote:
"I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war, no matter whether it is plausible or not. The victor will not be asked afterwards whether he told the truth or not."

Of course the British took it on trust from the Poles that they were not responsible for the attacks, but Hitler himself had told Henderson, British ambassador, on 23 August and earlier about Germany's impending attack "on the next provocation". This is recorded by both Henderson and by Weizsacker and in  G.D. D.VII No 200. So, the British merely invented the notion of provocation and of  a planned invasion? Are you aware of combined army - air force attacks being initiated without planning? What idiocy is this claim that the British invented these things, when they saw what had happend? Should Hitler's war have stopped for a forensic investigation at the time? Should countries not form treaties until they are privy to all potential enemies' detailed war plans?

Quote:
For the record there is no reference to any archival document claiming the attack was , faked by the Germans. It is all based upon a single unevidenced statement in late 1945.
Yes, I agree there is no archive document but as for the nature of the attacks being uncorroborated, that is what revisionist sites tell you, isn't it Nony? They are, of course, wrong. General Erwin Lahousen supplied the uniforms for the dead "soldiers", confirming Naujock's account to that extent. Lahousen was responsible for sabotage attacks ('Polish provocations') at the time.

Whatever happened to the questions you can not answer, Nony, now that you are running for cover under a motherhood statement about history regularly being distorted? In this case, you carry the  revisionist distortions like a disease into your one-eyed obloquies.

I accept that you are not going to change your campaign on Israel so once again I will leave WW II aside, subject only to you not attempting to display further ignorance about WW II or Germany of the period. Stick to what you know, however distorted your presentation of it.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Pacioli

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Pacioli wrote:

The issue was invented history.

Pacioli wrote:
Where is your supporting evidence for Poland attacking Germany?

In what respect would the Germany of 1939 have been unable to defend itself against a Polish incursion without full scale war and invasion?

What relevance had German invasion plans and what do you make of the fact that they were executed according to plan?

I'll give you a hint, Nony. Start with German archives, and reputable independent historical reports based thereon. Don't start with revisionist web sites which pretend such records do not exist. You might even learn in which month of 1939 Hitler ordered preparations to attack Poland by 1 September (there was a late delay from 26 August).

Quote:
The distraction is from the subject of jewish tyranny and the jewish dictatorship and the jewish war crimes.

I suffer no distraction from your propensity to deal in falsehoods to support your agenda. Other people are dealing specifically with your claims about the Middle East.

As I said invented history and that the Brits INVENTED the claim it was a fake attack on the radio station, are you now claiming the Brits had access to German archives in 1939 when they INVENTED the claim?

For the record there is no reference to any archival document claiming the attack was faked by the Germans. It is all based upon a single unevidenced statement in late 1945.

As for the plans to attack Poland, are you claiming that was known by Britain in 1939 also? That the Brits had knowledge of that from the German archives in 1939 also?

If you are not claiming they had access then you are agreeing they invented fake history.

The Brits invented history. QED

 

After the fact. Still part of the problem and not part of the solution, just like those you accuse.

Lets skip your petty tribal beef for a sec. Lets talk about something completely unrelated.

I had been feeling sorry for myself lately. I felt isolated and that I was all alone and that no one understood me. I got over that when I realized that I was not.

Now, you realize that you are not alone. And you for whatever reason chose a side. They did too.

You are no less human for your feelings and suffering than they are.

My nemesis are the top two percent in this country. While true they are not lobbing rockets at me(Palistine, or using jets to shoot at schools(Israel), the fact is I am scraping by by the skin of my teeth.

ANY HUMAN, your side, their side, when they feel a threat, they react to it. In America the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to me might as well be economically "right/left" "rich/poor". Right now it isn't a violent conflict, and I truly hope it never reaches a real class war with weapons.

If you don't want other humans to be your enemy, THEN CONVEY THAT. If it is merely a matter of dominance and a pissing contest, instead of problem solving, then you will get nowhere and the violence will simply be childish schoolyard alpha male crap.

You piss me off for your blind support of Palestine, Beyond pisses me off for his blind support of the rich, and as much as I may hate the positions both of you hold, and even hate you as individuals, the fact still remains, that both you and I are human. My default position is to leave it at words even if they are harsh.

Words can be mighty and people DO  listen to them. But if all sides are tired of death and fighting, then why the fuck is peace so hard?

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Israels nukes

Brian37 wrote:
Israels nukes will accomplish the same thing as 9/11 and blowing up busses. DEATH.

 

Fully agree Brian.  The thing is that anti Zionism on this level, while on a forum is just annoying, if it went international would risk forcing the matter.

 

I deplore what is going on there from both sides.  But as long as we keep working on diplomatic solutions, the rest of the world remains fairly safe.

 

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=