Debunking Denialism blog

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Debunking Denialism blog

I'm really enjoying interacting with Emil Karlsson of the Debunking Denialism blog, so I thought I should recommend it to anyone interested. He seems to be a dedicated rational activist, with a nice and organized style of writing. He has been doing a series on pseudoskeptics and debate tactics, which he analyzes in a pro- vs. con- way that I think is really productive for discussion. His latest post is The Struggle Against Poultry, which is a response to my recent bit about Evidence Chicken. It includes links to his previous entries in the series, so check it out if you're interested!

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I have read the first two

I have read the first two and the fourth, interesting stuff. I found it more of a classification reference rather than any informative approach guide, save for your comments.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The pwnage post... not sure

The pwnage post... not sure the study offered as an example is analogous (and he offers as much) but I agree to the conclusion to some degree.  In most cases, intellectual arrogance will lead to a reverse effect, especially if the audience shares some of the beliefs ridiculed.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
Cool reading material.

Cool reading material. Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.