I'M dying.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
I'M dying.

Hello,

So i've been pretty sick lately. Please hold the jokes. I've missed you guys. Found out my nephew is a Luciferian yesterday. And here I am. So let's do the moondance, i know you guys missed me.

You've probably had whimpy stupid Chrisitans on here getting their asses kicked. Like I've said before. Christianity today is weak feminism. Basically, pick on somebody your own side. If Sapient would have debated me instead of Kirk and Ray they would have been inhaling smoke.

Listening to the pet shop boys. I think they're fags, but good music.

Let's get you atheists bloody noises again. Nobody can keep up with my intelligence as a Chrisitan as long as you're an atheist.

But I am dying. Probably spelled that wrong. Maybe 1 or 2 years left. At least i'm a hero right? So while i'm here, and while i know i'm going to heaven, let's fight. My last breath will be praising Jesus in the hearts of the wicked on this site. Despite my pain and PTSD, Glorty to God Alone.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in;

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Wow! The fact that you stopped posting on the date of the predicted end of the world kind of had me wondering if you were a carefully crafted troll. Apparently not.

 

Why are you dying?

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1829
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
We're all dying Jean, I'm

We're all dying Jean, I'm sorry to hear about your tough luck.  What is it that you are suffering from?

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
My Occult Friend

My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight. I have mild nerve agent. It's been fine duing the years. I gues it's affected me slowly during my time in the service. My site is going down as well. But that's okay.

Did you miss me?

My dying shall not be revealed.  Do you like the pet shop boys. Cool music.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1829
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Not a big pet shop boys fan,

Not a big pet shop boys fan, I used to listen to Depeche Mode in the late 80's.  Well it has been a little quiet around here.  I was trying to establish a basis for conversation with a number of theists.  I'm afraid I've failed miserably, an epistemic system is unachievable it seems.  Have quick read here :

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/29562

and tell me what I'm doing wrong in communicating.  I really want a theists perspective on this.

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey KTULA

Each system of thought has there own language. For example, in atheism they have there own language. Usually of profane vogal words but also philosophically speaking.

Christians think differently then atheists, well, now adays Christians are thinking more and more like atheists, but intelligent ones think differently.

You did really good in defining your terms. Just ask your oppoent to define his terms almost always and slow down. But it sounds like he gets your perspective, he's just busy. You're doing great, just define and slow down more. And bullet proof your arguments.

This was an interesting statement you said:

Quote:
No, Concepts themselves are not empirical, the building blocks of concepts are empirical. The symbols that you string together to create those concepts (you called it data) are strictly empirical. The conclusion then being that without said symbols there would be no Concepts. Perhaps you can show me how you can arrive at a concept without using any of your senses.

I've destroyed empiricism so many times it's ridiculous on here. If concepts are not empirical as you admit, then how do we imply these concepts without being inconsistent empiricists? Meaning, if you take this here and this there, via contradictive systems of knowing, then you self refute yourself by definition.

So by definiton, in order for empiricism to be true, it must be consistent. You saying concepts are NOT empirical means you've refuted empiricism on accident. lol. John Locke knew this so he sure danced around this. Philosophical empirists say concepts are empirical since they are reactions of brain squirts. But then  the problem is the symbology of the terms.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1829
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:This was

Jean Chauvin wrote:

This was an interesting statement you said:

Quote:
No, Concepts themselves are not empirical, the building blocks of concepts are empirical. The symbols that you string together to create those concepts (you called it data) are strictly empirical. The conclusion then being that without said symbols there would be no Concepts. Perhaps you can show me how you can arrive at a concept without using any of your senses.

I've destroyed empiricism so many times it's ridiculous on here. If concepts are not empirical as you admit, then how do we imply these concepts without being inconsistent empiricists? Meaning, if you take this here and this there, via contradictive systems of knowing, then you self refute yourself by definition.

So by definiton, in order for empiricism to be true, it must be consistent. You saying concepts are NOT empirical means you've refuted empiricism on accident. lol. John Locke knew this so he sure danced around this. Philosophical empirists say concepts are empirical since they are reactions of brain squirts. But then  the problem is the symbology of the terms.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I may have miss stated that, what I meant to say is that concepts are not empirical in the same sense as symbols.  Meaning you can point to a symbol and relate it with some sense or other.  Concepts are not empirical in that basic way, you would need an MRI scanner and other measurement/recording techniques in order for you to see ( or hear or smell) the concept of BEAUTIFUL for example.  I see how I was contradicting myself by not being clear...  

I may need to think about this more Smiling I also should read a bit more on this John Locke fellow, passed his WIKI page I mean Smiling.  Thanks for the pointers Jean.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1829
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Found some interesting

Found some interesting stuff.

Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy wrote:

Locke distinguishes two sorts of probable propositions. The first of these have to do with particular existences or matters of fact, and the second that are beyond the testimony of the senses. Matters of fact are open to observation and experience, and so all of the tests noted above for determining rational assent to propositions about them are available to us. Things are quite otherwise with matters that are beyond the testimony of the senses. These include the knowledge of finite immaterial spirits such as angels or things such as atoms that are too small to be sensed, or the plants, animals or inhabitants of other planets that are beyond our range of sensation because of their distance from us. Concerning this latter category, Locke says we must depend on analogy as the only help for our reasoning. He writes: “Thus the observing that the bare rubbing of two bodies violently one upon the other, produce heat, and very often fire it self, we have reason to think, that what we call Heat and Fire consist of the violent agitation of the imperceptible minute parts of the burning matter…” (IV. XVI. 12. Pp 665-6) We reason about angels by considering the Great Chain of Being; figuring that while we have no experience of angels, the ranks of species above us is likely as numerous as that below of which we do have experience. This reasoning is, however, only probable.

Even though his theories are obviously missing a lot of scientific data we know posses, and thus are quite archaic, I can relate to the underlining reasoning.  The way I'm formulating my theory is that all knowledge is analogous.  

Since you're a good source of sources, Jean Smiling I wonder if you can have another look at this thread and let me know what supporting material/philosophers I should research.  Here's the thread link:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/29857

Thank you for your time. 

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Antipatris
atheist
Antipatris's picture
Posts: 168
Joined: 2011-05-20
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I have

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I have mild nerve agent.

You have what now ?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4169
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Screw dying, I'm living

 Screw dying, I'm living until I die. 


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
I'm dying too. The melodrama

I'm dying too. The melodrama is simply killer.

 

O_o

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:We're all dying

Ktulu wrote:

We're all dying Jean, I'm sorry to hear about your tough luck.  What is it that you are suffering from?

 

 

Nothing that ails him that couldn't be fixed with someone's fists...

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey KTULA

I'm going to church to praise God and pray for you guys. I'm praying for 2 things

1) God resuces you from stupidity'

2) That you become as consistent as possible so your place in hell is hotter then the average reporbate.

When i get back from Church i'll  correct you KTULA. What does KTULA stand for? Is this a radio station?

Interesting how you are like, oh, i said that wrong. lol. I'll let you have this one. I'm a nice guy. But this rarely happens with me, so consider this a gift.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
  DIACF 87 up, 20 down  
  DIACF 87 up, 20 down
  Die In A Car Fire

A friendly way to tell people that their existance on this planet is no longer needed, nor welcome.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:My Occult

Jean Chauvin wrote:

My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight. I have mild nerve agent. It's been fine duing the years. I gues it's affected me slowly during my time in the service. My site is going down as well. But that's okay.

Did you miss me?

My dying shall not be revealed.  Do you like the pet shop boys. Cool music.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Yea, if you are dying from anything it would be delusions of grandeur. And after what you said about decent people I know personally, I could give a fuck less what happens to you. I have much more compassion than your asshole of a God whom you claim unleashed the tsunami on Japan as a warning to us.

If you really were dying, unlike your asshole of a god, I wouldn't want you or anyone to suffer. I would want for you the same thing I would want for myself, quick and as painless as possible.

If your god was real, you better fucking hope for yourself he is the right wing prick you paint him out to be. But if he is the liberal Jesus, then people like you are fucked.

But since neither god is real and all that is going to happen is that you will simply cease to live, I find it sad that you are wasting your time on a work of fiction.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:My Occult

Jean Chauvin wrote:

My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight. I have mild nerve agent. It's been fine duing the years. I gues it's affected me slowly during my time in the service. My site is going down as well. But that's okay.

Did you miss me?

My dying shall not be revealed.  Do you like the pet shop boys. Cool music.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

You bring a bazooka to a knife fight? are you ever going to load the thing?

At best you are an inconsistent Calvinist who has been beaten on this forum in every thread you've been involved in.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5068
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Welcome home, Jean.

 

Nice to read your quirky voice again. 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13248
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I'm going

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I'm going to church to praise God and pray for you guys. I'm praying for 2 things

1) God resuces you from stupidity'

2) That you become as consistent as possible so your place in hell is hotter then the average reporbate.

When i get back from Church i'll  correct you KTULA. What does KTULA stand for? Is this a radio station?

Interesting how you are like, oh, i said that wrong. lol. I'll let you have this one. I'm a nice guy. But this rarely happens with me, so consider this a gift.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

If I wanted to believe in a god, that god would not want you as a fan. You are an embarrassment to believers. You are not even the family member who farts at the thanksgiving table.

There are plenty of people who believe in Jesus whom I like and love, you will never be one of them.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1150
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
Test Your Faith

Are you seeking medical treatment for this problem, or simply praying for god to heal you? 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Can i buy you a Christmas present? Come on. You would hate it. Oh wait, you don't do Christmas. That' would be atheistic hypocritical act. One of so many.

As I die, if I die, i'll be praising the whole way to the heavens. You will see me now and on my last day breathing. Through my pain I will bow my knee to the one that sustains my being, and my every movement. The One that shows beauty. Or gives a cool breeze on a hot day out of compassion.

The One that allows the birds to sing as the sun rises. For My life and my death, my breath and my steps are for Him alone. Brian, i'm afraid that Christianity today is like a M.C. Hammer at a country music awards ceremony. I mean, what?

I'm consistent. that fact that it pisses you off so bad means that i've struck a nerve. Maybe you are of the elect. Maybe God will grab you by your collor and rescue you from your own evil. From your own hurt and depression. Just maybe. It kind of sounds like that.

I'm a nice guy. But when i'm talking theology, it's like i'm boxing. And i never lose. Each fight is a K.O. You've been knocked down so many times the only thing that is left is whining.

But i still love you Brian. Your anger makes me happy.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5068
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Christmas

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

Can i buy you a Christmas present? Come on. You would hate it. Oh wait, you don't do Christmas. That' would be atheistic hypocritical act. One of so many.

 

 

is a pagan festival, Jean. Your lot should stop meddling with our excuse to get drunk and murder a roman citizen once a year. Holiday thieves is what you are - even jesus' birthday is based on an immoral act by god people. 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Police, He took my purse.

Hi Police, he took my purse,

Wow!. Do you smoke the green buddy? lol. Your memory is horrible. For this is a genetical fallacy. THe meaning of Chrisitan has been changed into a new meaning via the law of usus loquendi. So actually, via Christianity, it is no longer a pagan holiday.

the pagan day is the 21st.

Put the Green Bud down and slowly step away. Think of your family Joe.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


luca
atheist
Posts: 399
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
At this point it would be

At this point it would be useful if you could tell us where you are from and how old are you...


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Police, he took my purse,

Wow!. Do you smoke the green buddy? lol. Your memory is horrible. For this is a genetical fallacy. THe meaning of Chrisitan has been changed into a new meaning via the law of usus loquendi. So actually, via Christianity, it is no longer a pagan holiday.

the pagan day is the 21st.

Put the Green Bud down and slowly step away. Think of your family Joe.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

And since you worship the pagan construct of Paul that he called Jesus Christ we're back to Christmas being pagan again.

Maybe you should try the bud - it might ease your pain. Then again, only the good die young so I expect you to outlive me by a good amount.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1377
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Trolls and 'rude' persons are always so missed

Quote:
I've missed you guys.  I know you guys missed me. You've probably had whimpy stupid Chrisitans on here getting their asses kicked.
 

n/a

   You say, "I've missed you guys". Well, At least we could maintain the same sentiment in reciprocation.  You are always missed; you know that right ?  Gallowsbait wouldnt have a thing in the world to do with herself without your kind visits.

 

   Never did know if  Gallowsbait's comment "actually reached your eyes" in another part of the forum:

Gallowsbait wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 

He is nothing more than a troll and most certainly one with the same tyrannical view of his god as many Muslims in the east view Allah as being.

Not all Christians view their god like Jean here does. There are lots of believers I can get along with, Jean is not one of them.

 

 

What gets me is how he likes to end every post with "Respectfully, ...".  Jean Chauvin, there is nothing respectful about anything you have said here.  I wonder if you even know the meaning of the word respect, or how to show it sincerely.  If you want to be taken seriously here you are going to have to learn to behave at least slightly better than a two year old.

 

 

 

 

 


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2355
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is onlineOnline
Great question

 

 

                             What do you do if you see Jean Chauvin staggering around your backyard?

 

 

 

                                                               Reload and try again!

 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

 

                             What do you do if you see Jean Chauvin staggering around your backyard?

 

 

 

                                                               Reload and try again!

 

 

That's not nice.  On the other hand.......

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3187
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean

Jean, if in truth, you are gravely ill, in spite of our differences, I am sorry.

HOWEVER given the content of your OP on this thread and some of your other threads, I can not help but wonder, if you are just someone that is probably having a laugh at our expense and simply trying it out at a different angle.

Although I have enjoyed arguing with you on other threads in the past, I simply just believe that you are enjoying this and merely acting the parody of how fanatical theists behave.

Sorry. but I just simply can not take this seriously. You don't seem to be acting like the few people that I know that have had terminal illness, you seem to be enjoying yourself.

Not many people that I know that would say "Hey I am dying, but I am listening to the Pet Shop Boys, awesome music".

You see why I am taking this claim with a grain of salt ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
Posts: 679
Joined: 2010-05-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:My Occult

Jean Chauvin wrote:

My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight. I have mild nerve agent. It's been fine duing the years. I gues it's affected me slowly during my time in the service. My site is going down as well. But that's okay.

Did you miss me?

My dying shall not be revealed.  Do you like the pet shop boys. Cool music.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

Pray and God will give you an extension visa.

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1377
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick .. immediate fits of laughter :)

Quote:
What do you do if you see Jean Chauvin staggering around your backyard?

   . . . 

 

  Fits of hysterical laughter


neptewn
Silver Member
neptewn's picture
Posts: 296
Joined: 2007-06-25
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I'm only

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight.

A bazooka in close comabt (Aka knife fight) is not really an advantage. Now if you said you're bringing a bazooka to a gun fight, maybe.

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. - William S. Burroughs


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10143
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Clearly you've failed your

Clearly you've failed your god. Too bad you chose to fail humanity too. You've been too much of a delusional asshole for me to care.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1377
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Miss Laura Branigan's, song "Gloria"

Brian wrote:
His words said, "And after what you said about decent people I know personally, I could give a fuck less what happens to you."

Vastet wrote:
.. You've been too much of a delusional asshole for me to care.

_____

luca wrote:

At this point it would be useful if you could tell us where you are from and HOW OLD Are YOU ?

    Can  U  feel  the love ? Hope you are not overwhelmed by the feelings towards you.  Did you get some satisfaction by running with the big boys ?  Jean's ploy & approach clearly has backfired. He makes no sense. Drobinson9 said it best: " i know why you're here. attention. insecurity. plain and simple".

 Clearly we see  his behaviour screams  'juvenile'. He does NOT get to act the way he has. And then essentially say, "Gee, I was only funn'en."

 

 Jean cited 80's classics.   Here's another one:

 GLORIA

Gloria (Gloria), I THINK THEY GOT YOUR NUMBER (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria) that you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember ..Gloria, you're always on the run now
I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it..
And You really don't remember,

was it something that he said? Are the voices in your head  calling, Gloria?

 

 

 

 

 


luca
atheist
Posts: 399
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote: At this point it

DANATEMPORARY wrote:
luca wrote:

At this point it would be useful if you could tell us where you are from and HOW OLD Are YOU ?

    Can  U  feel  the love ? Hope you are not overwhelmed by the feelings towards you.  Did you get some satisfaction by running with the big boys ?  Jean's ploy & approach clearly has backfired. He makes no sense. Drobinson9 said it best: " i know why you're here. attention. insecurity. plain and simple".

 Clearly we see  his behaviour screams  'juvenile'. He does NOT get to act the way he has. And then essentially say, "Gee, I was only funn'en."

 

 Jean cited 80's classics.   Here's another one:

 GLORIA

Gloria (Gloria), I THINK THEY GOT YOUR NUMBER (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria) that you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember ..Gloria, you're always on the run now
I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it..
And You really don't remember,

was it something that he said? Are the voices in your head  calling, Gloria?

Sure he backfired, but I think it's only because of the way he and the ones he was arguing with understand of dialoguing. When he says he silenced atheists I have little doubt he is telling the truth, but that doesn't mean he won the argument.

JC to me seems pretty accultured, the problem is how he interpret his knowledge and the world. Until now his behavior seems coherent with a normal theist, attention and insecurity are not at the 'danger' level (but I'm not entirely sure).

What's happening to rrs?? This days I require half a day for editing a comment!


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1377
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
I know that was not intentional luca but . . .

  Welcome home, Jean.   Well . . .

 Far from love, I am starting to get creeped out. I know that was not intentional luca but . . .  

  "..he silenced atheists.."

 

 

 Someone said (I think it was JCGadfly), "At best you are an inconsistent Calvinist who has been beaten on this forum in every thread you've been involved in". Lists are available if necessary. Incline yourself to go with the  "but I'm not entirely sure" with this guy.

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Jean Chauvin wrote:
My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight.


 


 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5068
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Am I the only one who thinks

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Jean Chauvin wrote:
My Occult Friend,

I'm only a troll because nobody can beat me in the game of intellectual combat on here. I'm like the guy with a boozooka in a knife fight.


 


 

 

 

this bazooka/RPG or whatever is pointing forwards? Looks like the shooter just crapped his pants and dropped the damn thing or there's recoil and it got away on him...

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5068
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean is an

luca wrote:

DANATEMPORARY wrote:
luca wrote:

At this point it would be useful if you could tell us where you are from and HOW OLD Are YOU ?

    Can  U  feel  the love ? Hope you are not overwhelmed by the feelings towards you.  Did you get some satisfaction by running with the big boys ?  Jean's ploy & approach clearly has backfired. He makes no sense. Drobinson9 said it best: " i know why you're here. attention. insecurity. plain and simple".

 Clearly we see  his behaviour screams  'juvenile'. He does NOT get to act the way he has. And then essentially say, "Gee, I was only funn'en."

 

 Jean cited 80's classics.   Here's another one:

 GLORIA

Gloria (Gloria), I THINK THEY GOT YOUR NUMBER (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria) that you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember ..Gloria, you're always on the run now
I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it..
And You really don't remember,

was it something that he said? Are the voices in your head  calling, Gloria?

Sure he backfired, but I think it's only because of the way he and the ones he was arguing with understand of dialoguing. When he says he silenced atheists I have little doubt he is telling the truth, but that doesn't mean he won the argument.

JC to me seems pretty accultured, the problem is how he interpret his knowledge and the world. Until now his behavior seems coherent with a normal theist, attention and insecurity are not at the 'danger' level (but I'm not entirely sure).

What's happening to rrs?? This days I require half a day for editing a comment!

 

epistemologist and insists that instead of using learned concepts to define the knowable world - concepts garnered through a youthful process of discovery and first hand experience - humans are instead born with a stock of conceptual templates sewn into their brains allowing them to 'know what they know'.

Because the current state of neurology means we don't understand the thought process properly, Jean and his ilk are able to lever open this knowledge gap and implant an appeal to complexity inside. We don't understand thought so it's spirit, they cry. Ultimately, his assertion is stark naked.  

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1377
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Who has been paying attention to detail again ?

harleysportster wrote:

Harleysportster said, "Jean, if in truth, you are gravely ill, in spite of our differences, I am sorry.

HOWEVER .. I simply just believe that you are enjoying this and merely acting the parody of how fanatical theists behave"

  See :: Image

 

 


luca
atheist
Posts: 399
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
double trouble

Atheistextremist wrote:

epistemologist and insists that instead of using learned concepts to define the knowable world - concepts garnered through a youthful process of discovery and first hand experience - humans are instead born with a stock of conceptual templates sewn into their brains allowing them to 'know what they know'.

Because the current state of neurology means we don't understand the thought process properly, Jean and his ilk are able to lever open this knowledge gap and implant an appeal to complexity inside. We don't understand thought so it's spirit, they cry. Ultimately, his assertion is stark naked.

Well we know that our concepts are fixed in the brain with a process that makes use of proteins, and there are branches of science like cognitive psychology and knowledge representation that are working on how we learn, so it's only a matter of searching the truth, it's not like there is a gap to exploit with ad ignorantiam fallacies. Even when in doubt about the theory, virtual and real neural networks that learn have been made.


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So i've been pretty sick lately. Please hold the jokes. I've missed you guys. Found out my nephew is a Luciferian yesterday. And here I am. So let's do the moondance, i know you guys missed me.

You've probably had whimpy stupid Chrisitans on here getting their asses kicked. Like I've said before. Christianity today is weak feminism. Basically, pick on somebody your own side. If Sapient would have debated me instead of Kirk and Ray they would have been inhaling smoke.

Listening to the pet shop boys. I think they're fags, but good music.

Let's get you atheists bloody noises again. Nobody can keep up with my intelligence as a Chrisitan as long as you're an atheist.

But I am dying. Probably spelled that wrong. Maybe 1 or 2 years left. At least i'm a hero right? So while i'm here, and while i know i'm going to heaven, let's fight. My last breath will be praising Jesus in the hearts of the wicked on this site. Despite my pain and PTSD, Glorty to God Alone.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Pics or it didn't happen

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello Nutty Nut Pagans.

So i got back from Mt. Saint Helens last week. I thought it was going to be an 11 mile hike. Turned out to be 14 miles. Very hard. Especially with my health.

On the first day, we hiked down Harmony Trail to study the logs in the lake. Off trail and difficult. We slept in a pit not really a lava bed but a bed formed by steam.

The first 10 minutes of our  hike on the first say i spained my ankle. That night it was swollen like a grapefruit. The next morning it still hurt but the swelling when down. So i continued.

Eventually we were on the bottem of the little grand canyon. The strata and arrangement very similar to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I'll discuss thise things in another post if I can find it.

We walked along a very narrow ridge where only one foot at times could fit with 200 foot drop offs on the west side of Johnston's Ridge.

That was a week ago and i'm still hurting. I will share some of my findinngs later. The stupidity of atheism is yet again shown by the effects of a volcanoe.

I will not enclose pictures since you atheists are like Mao and may hunt me down to kill me. It's like a Satanist never lies? or a demon? Or an atheist lol.

Even liberals adhere to a Jesus, they just redefine them so that there guilt can be settled in their bowl.

and yes, i feel the love. And no, i'm for real. But harlsportster? My Madre has a harly Sportster and she's old. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


luca
atheist
Posts: 399
Joined: 2011-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:That was

Jean Chauvin wrote:
That was a week ago and i'm still hurting. I will share some of my findinngs later. The stupidity of atheism is yet again shown by the effects of a volcanoe.

a-what?

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I will not enclose pictures since you atheists are like Mao and may hunt me down to kill me. It's like a Satanist never lies? or a demon? Or an atheist lol.

Stop it with jokes where only you laugh.


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So i've been pretty sick lately. Please hold the jokes. I've missed you guys. Found out my nephew is a Luciferian yesterday. And here I am. So let's do the moondance, i know you guys missed me.

You've probably had whimpy stupid Chrisitans on here getting their asses kicked. Like I've said before. Christianity today is weak feminism. Basically, pick on somebody your own side. If Sapient would have debated me instead of Kirk and Ray they would have been inhaling smoke.

Listening to the pet shop boys. I think they're fags, but good music.

Let's get you atheists bloody noises again. Nobody can keep up with my intelligence as a Chrisitan as long as you're an atheist.

But I am dying. Probably spelled that wrong. Maybe 1 or 2 years left. At least i'm a hero right? So while i'm here, and while i know i'm going to heaven, let's fight. My last breath will be praising Jesus in the hearts of the wicked on this site. Despite my pain and PTSD, Glorty to God Alone.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

But... you're going to heaven, so you shouldn't be worried about dying, right? ...right?

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
luca wrote:Stop it with

luca wrote:

Stop it with jokes where only you laugh.

Good luck with that.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So i've been pretty sick lately. Please hold the jokes. I've missed you guys. Found out my nephew is a Luciferian yesterday. And here I am. So let's do the moondance, i know you guys missed me.

You've probably had whimpy stupid Chrisitans on here getting their asses kicked. Like I've said before. Christianity today is weak feminism. Basically, pick on somebody your own side. If Sapient would have debated me instead of Kirk and Ray they would have been inhaling smoke.

Listening to the pet shop boys. I think they're fags, but good music.

Let's get you atheists bloody noises again. Nobody can keep up with my intelligence as a Chrisitan as long as you're an atheist.

But I am dying. Probably spelled that wrong. Maybe 1 or 2 years left. At least i'm a hero right? So while i'm here, and while i know i'm going to heaven, let's fight. My last breath will be praising Jesus in the hearts of the wicked on this site. Despite my pain and PTSD, Glorty to God Alone.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

But... you're going to heaven, so you shouldn't be worried about dying, right? ...right?

He's a Calvinist. He's not sure whether he's one of the elect that God selected from the beginning. When he claims he knows he's going to heaven, he's lying. Jean, the 9th commandment isn't an option for you, remember?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10143
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Why aren't you dead yet? sigh

Why aren't you dead yet? sigh

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

You guys are so sweet. Wishing me dead. I guess i kind of understand since i'm one of the very few on here that is destroying your arguments. What would Jesus drive? a tank.

I'm not afraid of death. The torture part may be painful but I believe God will give me the faith (increased faith) to handle it until i'm with Him.

Um, lol, i am 100% positive that i'm among the elect. Via there fruits you shall know. Also, the mere joy I get each time i exterminate an atheistic argument and the immense joy it brings me is also another reason.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:You guys

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You guys are so sweet. Wishing me dead. I guess i kind of understand since i'm one of the very few on here that is destroying your arguments. What would Jesus drive? a tank.

I'm not afraid of death. The torture part may be painful but I believe God will give me the faith (increased faith) to handle it until i'm with Him.

Um, lol, i am 100% positive that i'm among the elect. Via there fruits you shall know. Also, the mere joy I get each time i exterminate an atheistic argument and the immense joy it brings me is also another reason.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

By your fruits you'll be warming a seat by the fire. I don't expect you'll be dead for a long time. As I said earlier only the good die young.

Keep your dreams up about destroying arguments - a healthy fantasy life is also a good thing.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3187
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: and

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

and yes, i feel the love. And no, i'm for real. But harlsportster? My Madre has a harly Sportster and she's old. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Aww. That just really hurt my feelings. My sportster is 1200 cc and has outridden alot of hotshots that thought they were bad boys. However, I don't need to prove anything. It seems that once we quit debating religious subjects, the only replies that you have had to me are belittling comments about the fact that I ride a Sportster Harley. Is that all that you have to "defeat" empiricism and atheism ? Surely you can do better than that, can't you ? BTW. Do you ride ? If so, how often ? I have ridden in rain, sleet and snow . Has your "madre " ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5068
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
You are

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So i got back from Mt. Saint Helens last week. I thought it was going to be an 11 mile hike. Turned out to be 14 miles. Very hard. Especially with my health.

On the first day, we hiked down Harmony Trail to study the logs in the lake. Off trail and difficult. We slept in a pit not really a lava bed but a bed formed by steam.

The first 10 minutes of our  hike on the first say i spained my ankle. That night it was swollen like a grapefruit. The next morning it still hurt but the swelling when down. So i continued.

Eventually we were on the bottem of the little grand canyon. The strata and arrangement very similar to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I'll discuss thise things in another post if I can find it.

We walked along a very narrow ridge where only one foot at times could fit with 200 foot drop offs on the west side of Johnston's Ridge.

That was a week ago and i'm still hurting. I will share some of my findinngs later. The stupidity of atheism is yet again shown by the effects of a volcanoe.

 

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

as silly as a bum-full of smarties, Jean. And don't worry. Your foot will feel much better once you take it out of your mouth... 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck