Not this shit again,

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not this shit again,

Here is an opinion from the Washington Times, the fuck buddy of Fox News.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/vasko-kohlmayers-globe/2011/jul/26/atheist-or-agnostic-we-all-know-god/

The opinion columnist talks about a friend they claim was a long time atheist who because of severe back pain found god. And quotes Paul in that we think about the divine and implies that we really cannot deny it.

THIS GETS MY 101 steamy pile of pony loaf.

Most of the time when we here this story the claimed "atheist" was merely someone who was either apathetic to the issue of religion, or simply a dysfunctional person looking for a scape goat after the fact.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I will give this right wing

I will give this right wing rag some credit, they didn't filter out the responses to this pile of tripe.

I'm not going to bother with making a post there. I think it was well handled.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
One wonders if he knows the

One wonders if he knows the answer to this:

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
No surprise.

A conservetive pro religious pile of BS is no surprise.  The Washington Times is owned by Crazy Rev.Moon and some like minded moonie types.  They bought it from Preston Moon and the unification church in 2010,  for a total of $1.00 US. 

The good news is that between the Unification Church and Rev.Moons personal assets over $2,000,000,000 {that's 2 Billion dollars} has gone down the drain in keeping the Times alive, otherwise they may have done something effectively pro-religious with that kind of money.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?