atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
<sarcasm>I am so glad that

<sarcasm>

I am so glad that this megachurch is taking time and resources to help people in need

</sarcasm>

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Lol. They made 20 million of

Lol. They made 20 million of their last film (which is chump change compared to what any big budget film makes, but a lot given that this was an independent film). Here's betting more was spent on the pastor's sports car and Gucci suit than was given to starving children in Haiti.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Destined to go straight to

Destined to go straight to DVD, and then to the "Buy 3 movies for $7.99" bin at WalMart. 

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Destined to go

redneF wrote:

Destined to go straight to DVD, and then to the "Buy 3 movies for $7.99" bin at WalMart. 

Laughing out loud

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
The saddest part of this is

The saddest part of this is their "God wants you to give us money" propaganda. These guys have no morals.

COURAGEOUS is the fourth release of Sherwood Pictures, the moviemaking ministry of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. God used Fireproof to impact marriages; please join Sherwood in praying that God will encourage and inspire families with COURAGEOUS, coming to theaters this September.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow! So Tristar released

Wow! So Tristar released this piece of shit. One can easily check IMDB to see what else they have out there. The fact turns out that they are such total media whores that they release a crap load of bad movies. One blockbuster pays for a hundred bits of total drivel.

So this is proof that whores will let you go up the Hershey highway for a few extra bucks...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=