It pronouned Washington, not wORshington rural dumb-asses!

politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
User is offlineOffline
It pronouned Washington, not wORshington rural dumb-asses!

I am sick of hearing stupid rural folks (especially Lewis and Thurston Counties) call Washington State, Worshington. Smiling Where did this talk come from? People in Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia don't talk like that.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I's a thinkin' it from them

I's a thinkin' it from them ther' weemen folk who kept complainin about doing the lawndry, "Time to do the worshing, again. Dangnabbit!"

and sometimes when super's reddy they'll yell out the door, "It time to eat, worshup!"

Maybe it was the men, "Hey joe, hand me that thur worsher before I screw this here nut onta this here bowlt."

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
User is offlineOffline
AiiA wrote:I's a thinkin' it

AiiA wrote:
I's a thinkin' it from them ther' weemen folk who kept complainin about doing the lawndry, "Time to do the worshing, again. Dangnabbit!"

and sometimes when super's reddy they'll yell out the door, "It time to eat, worshup!"

Maybe it was the men, "Hey joe, hand me that thur worsher before I screw this here nut onta this here bowlt."

Haahahahahah, that's funny! I think I need to worsh my ass - shit my pants laughing so hard!

Some think of Washington as a "Blue State", but the progression fades the farther one travels from Seattle.

Fatty2Cent
Fatty2Cent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Some homeys from

Some homeys from Warshington, what up!  Blue state is kinda east coast, we definately have to hold it down for the green, because Washington definately keeps it real "Green".  Comcast On-Demand has a little town-hall discussion about just that topic, actually talking rationaly about marijuana, you guys should check it out. 

Im new to this site, and a fairly new de-convert, so its nice to see some Washingtonians who think freely.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. -Christopher Hitchens

TheInfidel
TheInfidel's picture
User is offlineOffline
well i'm replying to the whole post

yeah, washington, or the west side of washington at least, and the women for the most part don't speak like that, speaking as a fellow female washingtonian

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm glad cancer is cured

I'm glad cancer is cured and global warming is over so we can take on this issue.