Mickey Mouse

hutchinsj
User is offlineOffline
Mickey Mouse

Hi, I was watching youtube videos when I came accross an up to date video with mickey mouse. I was watching it with the volume muted when all of a sudden I gained the ability to mouth read his muted character. I broke down into tears as the message became so clear. Practically the whole movie clip seemed to directly relate to me the meaning of life and plans for essentially, no pun intended, global domination through the humble seeking of Roengentium or element 111 on the periodic table. The final parts of it seemed to communicate that with enough Roengentium we could go on an d develop terraforming.. antigravity.. even force fields. And the women would even get to have their own mini roegentium stores on the side of helping their man collect it. With enough Roegentium everyone on earth would be happy and communicatable. I have found mickey mouse to be the greatest achievement of man to pass down sacred knowledge even god did not choose to communicate to us.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's all fun and games until

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. I just lost both of mine. > >

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
huh?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
I've got a hunch he gets

I've got a hunch he gets really good weed.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck a Duck!!

Serene Branson has joined the RRS!

*warning : put down all beverages before watching this video*

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:I've got a

Sapient wrote:

I've got a hunch he gets really good weed.

Where do I get it and how much does it cost? 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Rednef, that video was

Rednef, that video was funny.  Glad to hear it was just a migraine and that the doctors were going to use the footage to help show what happens when these complex migraines occur.  I think our Serene might be smoking something.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll tell you what's funnier...

Listen to the testimony and see how different conclusions can be drawn about 'what really' happened...

"And I could notice that my thoughts we not forming the way they normally do."

"I was aware that this wasn't making sense"

Her producer at the scene reported:

" She basically dropped the microphone, and started to shake a little bit..."

Serena claims that after her 'experience':

"I still couldn't form words at that point...You know, to be honest with you...I started crying right away because I was scared...I was embarrassed, I was terrified and confused...confused at what has just happened....The word 'stroke' never came into my mind, but 'medical emergency' was in my mind...the words 'something medically is going wrong'....I can't feel my hand, I can't feel my cheek..."

It's a good thing she was in the 21st century and not in Iron Age 'Land of Israel', on in the bible belt were some fucking priest could have been there to convince her into thinking it was 'The Lord our Father'.

The atheists got to her first.

That's what's great about the 21st century...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Holy shit, the guy who

Holy shit, the guy who studied resistance just happened to have the last name Ohm!

MIND=BLOWN