Popcorn thread for Ktulu and joe_2007 discussion

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Popcorn thread for Ktulu and joe_2007 discussion

A Young Earth Creationist? Oh boy... 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not sure how far it's

I'm not sure how far it's going to go. > >

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I'm hoping for a coherent

I'm hoping for a coherent exchange, usually YEC proponents just cut and paste from various websites.  I just want to get an intellectually honest account of it.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: I'm hoping for

Ktulu wrote:

I'm hoping for a coherent exchange, usually YEC proponents just cut and paste from various websites.  I just want to get an intellectually honest account of it.

I know a YEC proponent who can't cut and paste on the computer...

But all weirdassery aside. The way he talks is mature (even better than me, when I don't act all wise and stuff), so I don't really think he's a copy-and-paster...