might be getting boyfriend

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
might be getting boyfriend

so i met this guy when i go out with coworkers a couple weeks ago

he not coworker but we still met on occasions because he friend with coworker

he really nice and cute and around my age and we give number and email and talk there sometime and he ask me to go out next week

the thing i heard that he had 3 ex girlfriends

i excited that i may have a man to control and i will make sure he all mine

but i dont know how far he go and how soon he want pussy

any advice?

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I have not advice sense I

I have not advice sense I know nothing about relationships.  All I have to say is good for you.  Hope things work out well for you.  

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I don't know either of

I don't know either of you, so I couldn't say.  Do what you want to do. 

I never worried about "getting to know each other before having sex" and I didn't manage to "save" anything for marriage.  So I am probably a font of very bad advice.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Captain

Just tell him what will keep you in a comfortable place - preferably before you get on the turps. If you've been by yourself for a while and you need some hugs then adding booze is likely to be a shortcut to bonking or at least snogging. Whatever happens be safe, enjoy. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
bullshit.

bullshit.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Cpt_pineapple wrote:i

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

any advice?

OK out of order but even so:

First, condoms. While safety is obvious, if you want control, make that clear. This is probably not as big a deal as it was before AIDS but even so...

Second, there is no rule about sex on the third (or whatever number) date. If you find that you are on the fortieth date and stuff has not happened, then you have not really controlled the matter. Rather, you have just not put out.

If you want to control him, that is fine. Even so, sooner or later, you will end up being penetrated.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

any advice?

Yes, go visit one of those wonderful people people who call themselves psychiatrists.....

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i miss the days when she

i miss the days when she tried to prove she was smarter than everybody else by lucid posts, rather than by this hamfisted "i'm going to try to fake everybody into believing i'm a troubled, sexually repressed alcoholic" bit.

she doesn't need a psychiatrist, she just needs to grow out of her angst.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:  I don't know

cj wrote:

I don't know either of you, so I couldn't say.  Do what you want to do. 

I never worried about "getting to know each other before having sex" and I didn't manage to "save" anything for marriage.  So I am probably a font of very bad advice.

My sentiments exactly.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:so i met

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

he really nice and cute and around my age and we give number and email and talk there sometime and he ask me to go out next week

any advice?

I always thought you were a dude.

That said, if you want to control him, I'd say you shouldn't date anyone until you drop that attitude. Unless you were joking, in which case, ignore that comment.

What's wrong with having sex? If you're ready, go for it!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:so i met

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

any advice?

Spread em, and when he tells you "it doesn't taste that bad" believe him.

Yes, I am a relationship expert. That and the world will end on Saturday.

(Note to self: Did I think this, or type it?)

In all seriousness. We really cant tell you what to do. Relationships are an individual thing. I can only say not to do anything you don't want to do. And if you do, but are not ready for a kid, wrap it. Other than that, it is nice to be with a like minded person. Take your time, get to know him.

I have been through it all, dating and marriage, and although nice, it can also be a pain in the ass too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ZeroSignal
atheist
User is offlineOffline
If you are going in for

If you are going in for control..Don't.  It'll only end in pain, and usually for your prey.  And if you are trying to control and end up getting controlled yourself..well, don't play with fire.  Probably only want to have kids just so they will do your dishes and take out the garbage too.

____

The bible, good fiction? A 3 year old can write a better story.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Cap, I'll answer you in the

Cap, I'll answer you in the spirit of your post.

If you want thing to control that is sure to not be interested in your pussy - buy damn dog.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
this thread is balls.

this thread is balls.