Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
i missed you guys

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Have you been drinking? 

Have you been drinking?  I've had two of these: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/52855

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I am doing Swedish

Well, I am doing Swedish potato vodka and green tea right now.  However, if anyone in either in the Carribean or plans to go there, they should get me a big-black-dick

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
i had some grey goose and

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've been gone a while too.

I've been gone a while too. Just a couple months. 

I always come and go and come and go but I'll NEVER leave for good!!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
I come and I go.

I come and I go.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:glad you

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

glad you back

First off, is that you? Secondly, I am quite sure you wouldn't be interested in a poor guy, missing teeth living in a dog smelly trailer?

Do I know how to sell myself or what?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Cpt_pineapple

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

glad you back

First off, is that you? Secondly, I am quite sure you wouldn't be interested in a poor guy, missing teeth living in a dog smelly trailer?

i don't keep up much with pop culture, but i believe that's katy perry, brian.

i think we should just all accept that cap has determined never to show herself, in the horror that one or more of us guys (or girls) might find her attractive.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:   First

Brian37 wrote:

Hey I used to resemble that. I lived in a trailer for 7 years and always had a dog. Sold the trailer and live in a genuine house now! I miss the frugality of it but I appreciate having solid walls that don't move in a thunderstorm.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
robj101 wrote:Brian37

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Hey I used to resemble that. I lived in a trailer for 7 years and always had a dog. Sold the trailer and live in a genuine house now! I miss the frugality of it but I appreciate having solid walls that don't move in a thunderstorm.

Every hurricane season, I get a severe lip twitch. I've been lucky so far, but where I live is a constant target.

Now all I need is theism and NASCAR and a gun rack.

Funny thing is, I used to hate the idea of living in a rural area. But having seen where I grew up explode with development and become over populated, I am glad I live where I live now. I might be broke at the end of two weeks, but I can't imagine the cost of living now up where I grew up.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:robj101

Brian37 wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Every hurricane season, I get a severe lip twitch. I've been lucky so far, but where I live is a constant target.

Funny thing is, I used to hate the idea of living in a rural area. But having seen where I grew up explode with development and become over populated, I am glad I live where I live now. I might be broke at the end of two weeks, but I can't imagine the cost of living now up where I grew up.

I have a gun rack (Built it last week) and some old dale earnhardt collectibles in the closet.

As far as your hurricane area I'm in what is known as "tornado alley".

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
robj101 wrote:Brian37

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I have a gun rack (Built it last week) and some old dale earnhardt collectibles in the closet.

Move back to  a trailer, find God and you will give me even more reason to disagree with you beyond what I already do.  Gun rack? NASCAR? I think my IQ just dropped about 50 points reading this.

JUST BEING SILLY...

I like Indy but only watch when Patrick is racing. I have tried to find the NASCAR races she's been in but always seem to miss them. I want to see her win a major race. Other than that, I cant get myself to watch a car go in circles for 3 hours. Takes talent to do, any sport does. It just is not my thing.

BUT having said that.  I met this guy known as Hillbilly Atheist back in 02 or 03, Bob and I are really good friends with him and talk on Skype from time to time. He is a big country music fan, and the first time I heard that Redneck voice say "The bible makes no sense to me" was quite refreshing but disjointing at the same time. He sports a Rebel Fag and brags constantly that many of the country artists he likes are flaming liberals.

You'd like him more than me because he is much more polite in debate than I am. He has much more a soft side than I do. He is a better good cop in debate, I am the bad cop.

Listing to you talk about gun racks and NASCAR makes me hear banjo music in my head with a voice saying "Squeal like a pig". I KNOW I KNOW, I just cant rid myself of those stereotypes.

Now I am fixen in a couple 3 minutes to go up yander to dat der gas station and buy me some Budwiser(YUCK) I ment Yingling.

COOTIES COOTIES I'M GETTING COOTIES!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:robj101

Brian37 wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Move back to  a trailer, find God and you will give me even more reason to disagree with you beyond what I already do.  Gun rack? NASCAR? I think my IQ just dropped about 50 points reading this.

JUST BEING SILLY...

I like Indy but only watch when Patrick is racing. I have tried to find the NASCAR races she's been in but always seem to miss them. I want to see her win a major race. Other than that, I cant get myself to watch a car go in circles for 3 hours. Takes talent to do, any sport does. It just is not my thing.

BUT having said that.  I met this guy known as Hillbilly Atheist back in 02 or 03, Bob and I are really good friends with him and talk on Skype from time to time. He is a big country music fan, and the first time I heard that Redneck voice say "The bible makes no sense to me" was quite refreshing but disjointing at the same time. He sports a Rebel Fag and brags constantly that many of the country artists he likes are flaming liberals.

You'd like him more than me because he is much more polite in debate than I am. He has much more a soft side than I do. He is a better good cop in debate, I am the bad cop.

Listing to you talk about gun racks and NASCAR makes me hear banjo music in my head with a voice saying "Squeal like a pig". I KNOW I KNOW, I just cant rid myself of those stereotypes.

Now I am fixen in a couple 3 minutes to go up yander to dat der gas station and buy me some Budwiser(YUCK) I ment Yingling.

COOTIES COOTIES I'M GETTING COOTIES!

I hate country music >< I have to hear about jesus and god all day at work, it seems the station the hands like rings out about a little white church and how god is great and beer is good etc all the time. I play a "little" guitar and country is also not as fun to play as bluesy rock or even metal. I dislike beer too, the taste is bad and I think there is something wrong when you drink something so foul tasting untill you convince yourself it's good and "aquire a taste for it" ..almost reminds me of something else.

I have an accent that I despise and I don't watch nascar nor do I drink beer, I just happened across some Dale earnhardt memorabilia and thought I would keep it for posterity though it will probably remain worthless.

I do like guns though, I enjoy shooting and I enjoy the craftsmanship and history ..of all things military really, doesn't make me a hick or warmonger I just find it to be interesting. The more ancient militaristic history is the most fascinating to me.

I also enjoy online gaming and disc golf and I don't know any real hick rednecks who partake much in these activities...and I live in hickville fundie central.

Hope this helps clean off some of the cooties.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Have you been

Sapient wrote:

Have you been drinking?  I've had two of these: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/52855

Flying Dog is one of my favorite store shelf brands. I meant to buy some last weekend actually, but ended up getting some Troegs instead because I have never had it. You mentioned before that you were looking for a good dessert beer. You might want to check our their Java Head Stout. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/694/52128

It is pretty light for an oatmeal stout but has a strong coffee/chocolate flavors and I think the lightness helps so that you can still taste the dessert. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote:Sapient

Beyond Saving wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Flying Dog is one of my favorite store shelf brands. I meant to buy some last weekend actually, but ended up getting some Troegs instead because I have never had it. You mentioned before that you were looking for a good dessert beer. You might want to check our their Java Head Stout. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/694/52128

It is pretty light for an oatmeal stout but has a strong coffee/chocolate flavors and I think the lightness helps so that you can still taste the dessert. 

No, I think you are all bluster. I think the reality is that you are homeless and drink Mad Dog you bought from a 7-11 and drink it from a paper bag. You cry wolf far too much for the uber rich. I don't think there is a sophisticated bone in your body. When you eat out it is a matter of choosing between garbage cans.

That, or I need to duck from the rotten tomatos you are trowing at me right now.

(Note to self: Did I think that, or type it?Oh yea Brian37, you do remember you're the one who lives in a trailer)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, keep moving.

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:...BUT having

Brian37 wrote:

How does one sport a Rebel Fag, Brian?

(sorry, I couldn't resist that one)

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:How does one

Sandycane wrote:

That's too funny !

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:   i think

iwbiek wrote:

i think we should just all accept that cap has determined never to show herself, in the horror that one or more of us guys (or girls) might find her attractive.

I think Cap should  start an all female ( lesbian ? ) commune where she and they can all withdraw from the world and its tainted ( ie, sexual ) culture.  Cap and her female friends can sit around and drink massive amounts of alcohol all day long.  In between the episodes of puking they could create their own anti-sexual web sites and....always typing in lower case......communicate their outrage to the world.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
You asked for it....

Sandycane wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

But I prefer the Rebel Babe

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:He is a better

Brian37 wrote:

He is a better good cop in debate, I am the bad cop.

You interrogate people harshly?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Good to be back.

Good to be back.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Cap

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cap and her female friends can sit around and drink massive amounts of alcohol all day long.

please. cap has never touched a drop in her life, and her drunk neanderthal routine is bullshit.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:ProzacDeathWish

iwbiek wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cap and her female friends can sit around and drink massive amounts of alcohol all day long.

please. cap has never touched a drop in her life, and her drunk neanderthal routine is bullshit.

Hey, now you're typing all lower case  ...does that mean you're drunk, too ?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:iwbiek

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Hey, now you're typing all lower case  ...does that mean you're drunk, too ?

jesus, i don't even know anymore...

seriously, i always type in lower case.  i'm a literary egalitarian. 

besides, holding down the shift key is such a drag, and anyway i need my left hand free to jack off while imagining what cap must look like.

--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:please. cap has

iwbiek wrote:

Oh, I don't believe the drunk schtick either, maybe she just became bored with all the academic discourse so now she's just trolling us for grins ?

iwbiek wrote:

.....besides, holding down the shift key is such a drag, and anyway i need my left hand free to jack off while imagining what cap must look like.

Jee-zuss, too much f**king information !!

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

dude, you're goin' soft on me...

--Hunter S. Thompson

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:ProzacDeathWish

iwbiek wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

dude, you're goin' soft on me...

Happens as you age..................

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi AiG

Hi AiG,

Are you a guy? Homosexual? Wow. Well, you had to of picked that up during your time in the occult. LaVey was gay along with most occultists is not all (or bi-sexual).

Holy Shnikies.

Regarding the OPIE being drunk. Let's be honest, atheism makes sense only when you are drunk or stoned.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi AiG,

Are you a guy? Homosexual? 

Curious are we?  Bend over and let's find out.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi AiG,

Are you a guy? Homosexual? 

Curious are we?  Bend over and let's find out.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)