last supper mystery

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
last supper mystery

Apparently has been solved by a scientist and team of researchers. I haven't yet taken the time to see if they were creation scientists yet but man the whole thing must be true, it was just a calendar error!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110418/wl_uk_afp/britainreligionchristianseaster

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I laughed when I read

I laughed when I read

Quote:
Researchers have long been puzzled by an apparent inconsistency in the Bible.

But, yeah, we all know that John is trying to be different from the rest, letting Jesus die on another date and time, and stuff like that.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Inconsistencies in the

Inconsistencies in the bible? HOLLY SHIT BATMAN, CALL GLEN BECK!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Wow, this is mindblowing.

Wow, this is mindblowing.  He used historical, astronomical and biblical information, also his extensive knowledge of textiles and dog feces expertise came in handy.  The turning point was the cupcake baking class that he was taking.  One more biblical inconsistency is explained clearly and soundly.  This is irrefutable proof... Check Mate Atheists!  Now back to work on how to explain other thousand plus inconsistencies!

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well it made me lol, have

Well it made me lol, have they found the shroud of turin or noah's ark again yet? Someone with talent for such things should really make a short vid of each time they found the ark, that could be fun.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin