Hunter Prey

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hunter Prey

A very suprisingly good sci-fi movie with a really really low budget. It's on netflix. Highly recommend, better than any big budget piece of tripe I have seen lately.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
A little info?

A little info on the movie would be cool. I'm always interested in watching good sci-fi, but good sci-fi can mean many things to many people. What's it about and what did you like about it?

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:A little info

B166ER wrote:

A little info on the movie would be cool. I'm always interested in watching good sci-fi, but good sci-fi can mean many things to many people. What's it about and what did you like about it?

Well you can't give away a lot about this movie without giving away parts of the plot. This movie actually keeps you guessing and that a good part of what is good about it and again why I don't want to give to much away. It begins as an alien is being transported to a planet when the ship crashes on another planet and the guys have to recapture him ..but there is a LOT more to it and I don't want to give away stuff.

Just trust me on this one.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
If...

If there is a risk of giving away the movie, I'll take your word on it and just watch it. I've been looking for some good sci-fi to help me make it to the 23rd, when I rejoice in watching the new season of Doctor Who!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:If there is a

B166ER wrote:

If there is a risk of giving away the movie, I'll take your word on it and just watch it. I've been looking for some good sci-fi to help me make it to the 23rd, when I rejoice in watching the new season of Doctor Who!

I think this movie could have won awards if it had a budget.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey dude

I love the original Doctor Who series, which can be described as a NObudget sci-fi. Low and no budget is no problem for me, as long as the story, writing, and acting is there!

No Gods, No Masters!

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:I love the

B166ER wrote:

I love the original Doctor Who series, which can be described as a NObudget sci-fi. Low and no budget is no problem for me, as long as the story, writing, and acting is there!

Yea I saw a lot of the old ones when I was young. It was on pbs I think.