Islamic Hardliners Becoming Aggressive

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Islamic Hardliners Becoming Aggressive

Becoming aggresive ! they have always been aggresive. Anyway check out this article --  www.ipsnews.net/news.asp the Salafist are attacking the Sufi shrines in Egypt and Pakistan. Surprise !

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Link is broken !

O'well , WTF happened  ? Maybe this will work -  www.ipsnews.net?idnews=5527   ,  Right address, wrong article (page)

Signature ? How ?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah Ken

That works. Interesting how the Sufi sect worships saints in a kind of catholic way, isn't it? I can't help wishing one day people will be so incensed with violence they'll cheerily support the crushing of violent outgrowths in defense of greater society. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: That works.

Well, it just goes to show,even other Muslim." Religion Poison's Every F<>King Thing", I get frustrated reading about this kind of stupidity,anyway my computer needs some work done on it , it shuts down all of a sudden, sometimes,but that will have to wait.So the links I guess ain't working on this end ? My Google is also F<>Ked up,work sometimes ?

Signature ? How ?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sounds like you need a rebuild

Can you run Win7 on that machine, and Chrome? I'm finding this combo really stable. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: Can you run

Not to give you a short answer, but I have no Idea ? That's why it's going to the computer store, all that I can really do, is the very basic s#*t ! 

Signature ? How ?