Would Jesus believe in evolution?

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Would Jesus believe in evolution?

CNN article:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/10/my-take-jesus-would-believe-in-evolution-and-so-should-you/?hpt=C2

Quote:

...And it’s hardly a fringe view. A 2010 Gallup poll indicated that 4 in 10 Americans think that “God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so.” (http://www.gallup.com/poll/145286/four-americans-believe-strict-creationism.aspx)...

...Not surprisingly, evolution since the time of Darwin has claimed that humans, orangutans, chimpanzees, and macaques evolved recently from a common ancestor. The new evidence from genetics corroborates this.

Such evidence proves common ancestry with a level of certainty comparable to the evidence that the earth goes around the sun....

...To these questions we should add “What would Jesus believe about origins?”

And the answer? Jesus would believe evolution, of course. He cares for the Truth....

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

ApostateAbe
ApostateAbe's picture
User is offlineOffline
As long as we are creating

As long as we are creating Jesus in our own image, I submit that Jesus would like Hentai.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
ApostateAbe wrote:As long as

ApostateAbe wrote:

As long as we are creating Jesus in our own image, I submit that Jesus would like Hentai.

Lmao.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
ApostateAbe wrote:As long as

ApostateAbe wrote:

Then Jesus and I have something in common.