How the F*** did I get here?

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
How the F*** did I get here?

Ok so I'm searching google for uploaded videos of the fight tonight ("diaz vs daley video&quotEye-wink and this site pops up in the first few options.

www.worldslastchance.com

This site is fricken hillarious and disturbing.  It is basically an entire site dedicated to predicting, tracking, reporting on, and waiting in anticipation for the rapture.  The top left of the site says:

Worlds Last Chance
Preparing a people for the Savior's soon return

In the top right corner it has:

Yahuwah's calendar which reads  6/1/5998 
Gregorian calendar which reads  10/4/2011

The intro goes:

The Day Trumpet 1 Hits Earth The 7 Trumpets of Revelation Devastating Divine judgments Soon and in rapid succession Probation for all is closing Humanity’s doom is at hand Devastation of the 7 Trumpets In this video: What will happen when Trumpet 1 hits Earth!

Which leads you to this video:

http://www.worldslastchance.com/view-video/458/the-trumpets-of-revelation-%7C-part-1-the-day-trumpet-1-hits-earth.html

Have fun making it through this video.  This video is so fucked up, it goes through in great detail the way in which big daddy Yahuwah will fuck this planet up starting with killing the vegetation on earth, billions dying of starvation etc... Keys given to lucifer, the pope being his henchman, angels blowing trumpets, yaddayaddacooksville and it is starting NOW!!!  The movie then ends by saying "don't turn away from Yahuwah, he loves you." 

The cooks that are into this "end of days" fantasy have this to say:

Hi Michael,
The way things a shaping up with the global fallout from the continuing nuclear disaster in Japan, serious consideration must be given as to whether it is not part of the first trumpet being sounded as we speak.
In His love and service
WLC Team

I'm indeed speechless! It's like the real thing. 
Great Video and commendable efforts. 
Yahuwah be Blessed.

By studying the book of revelation, i can say that this video is talking about the truth that is happening now and others to come yet. I cant thank Yahuwah enough because of his love towards us.

Thank you for all your efforts to show to us through video what does the book of
revelation is all about. I mean the things that will certainly takes place.

This video are one of the eye-openers of those who have viewed it.
I think it is true, we are already hit by Trumpet 1, the famine will rise the next years because of heavy drought??? (based on studies), and now, the Radiation leak in Japan, which will cause the sea creatures to be unsafe to eat.

I will never understand these fucking sick people (hi mom!) who have this fantasy about their god coming and destroying everything with fire and trumpets a blazing and killing billions (except them ofcourse).  They are fixated on this, they live for it, without a rapture to look forwward to life is boring to these sickos.  What is wrong with these people?  They hold on to this "we are the good people" bullshit, while on the other hand think it's a good idea for their god to kill pretty much everyone in horrible manners, this seems perfectly reasonable to them.  "I and my god are good, we love you, join us,"   "My god will slaughter everyone, join us or that will include you."  I honestly want to find these people and rub fresh dog shit in their faces, allllllll over their faces.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The rapture and all the end

The rapture and all the end time stuff makes for good theater. The people that preach and listen to it don't really believe, it's just a fantasy to escape.

You've got your theater(fighting) for entertainment, they've got theirs. Don't they promote UFC with the same kind of stuff like 'ultimate showdown' like it's Armageddon?

How are sports fans any more rational than religious nuts?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think in most old

I think in most old testament crap SUMTHING BAD happens after 6000 years.  Mind you, Yahweh's calender supposedly ended on 1997 (according to most OT authorities.) Nothing terribly bad happened. So, OT thumpers revise the beginning of Genesis to more and more recent times.

Theist: reality sux!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
What I loved most was the

'youth section'. This shit should be classified by the censorship board.  

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

That's where the kool-aid is.

Theres a forum too *rubs hands together*

Most christian websites I run across have no forum, they are the slightly more intelligent type.

Turd thing, maybe I shouldn't have put that I live on 666 end times blvd. 

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
[quote=EXC] The rapture and

[quote=EXC]

The rapture and all the end time stuff makes for good theater. The people that preach and listen to it don't really believe, it's just a fantasy to escape.You've got your theater(fighting) for entertainment, they've got theirs. Don't they promote UFC with the same kind of stuff like 'ultimate showdown' like it's Armageddon?How are sports fans any more rational than religious nuts? 
 What???   SPORTS:1)-Fighters/Athletes consent to participate.2)-Fair play-Whatever you can do to the other guy/team in sports they can do to you too.3)-No one dies (not suppose to anyway)4)-Many more...  YAHUWAHS RAPTURE:1)-The people killed in the rapture do not consent to this.2)-Unfair play- People have no defence from the alleged Yahuwah.3)-Almost everybody dies, in brutal manners.4)-And many more...  

Hyping up, and cheering for sport is obviously very very different than for the rapture.  A very twisted mind is needed to do so, to be excited for the above process.  No sort of sick thinking is needed to enjoy fair consensual sport.    

(again with the formatting glitches???)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think someone took down

I think someone took down the site... or at least your link isn't working.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:I think someone

Kapkao wrote:

Just tried it, works fine.  Try again, the site is hillarious it's worth it.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Just tried it, works fine.  Try again, the site is hillarious it's worth it.

Works fine for me, too.

Quote:

Only those who know His name can call upon it.  Learn the personal name of the Almighty Creator.  His name itself is a promise that He will BE all that you need Him to be!  

The old magic name crap...

I couldn't bring myself to actually read or watch any of that stuff, just a skim over the first page had me into terminal face-palming...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, it's working

Ok, it's working again...

Atheistextremist wrote:

Links plzkthx

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:Ok

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Ok so I'm searching google for uploaded videos of the fight tonight ("diaz vs daley video&quotEye-wink .....

Try     http://www.mma-core.com

It contains vids of full length fights as well as animated gifs.