I answered several of The Forum of Atheist vs Theist questions about Gods Greatness YET

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
I answered several of The Forum of Atheist vs Theist questions about Gods Greatness YET

AS SO OFTEN HAPPENS WHEN "I" ARRIVE ONTO Forums, "i" come with the Earth Shaking and Reason blairing, none can dispute the truth when so straight and with such evidence, and reason..{{being "i" have received no rebuttel, being there can not be rebuttel/debate when truth is so revealed}} ..It has begun ... by examining the other posts posted by ElijahTruth in the Trollville forum, and reading the signs that now coming and have come, and are coming, and read the answers too the questions some here have of Gods power and His Glory ... And your Rational Response must be HE NOT ONLY EXISTS HE NOW COMES'S...It has Begun..  Much respect to Sapient and all those of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn....It has Begun...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:It has

ElijahTruth wrote:
It has Begun...

*sigh*

Kay, but is it gonna be Over soon ?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  AS SO

ElijahTruth wrote:

AS SO OFTEN HAPPENS WHEN "I" ARRIVE ONTO Forums, "i" come with the Earth Shaking and Reason blairing, none can dispute the truth when so straight and with such evidence, and reason..{{being "i" have received no rebuttel, being there can not be rebuttel/debate when truth is so revealed}} ..It has begun ... by examining the other posts posted by ElijahTruth in the Trollville forum, and reading the signs that now coming and have come, and are coming, and read the answers too the questions some here have of Gods power and His Glory ... And your Rational Response must be HE NOT ONLY EXISTS HE NOW COMES'S...It has Begun..  Much respect to Sapient and all those of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn....It has Begun...

Can I get you to commit to May 21st?  

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:ElijahTruth

Sapient wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

Can I get you to commit to May 21st?  

2099 ? I want to hear lots more of this stuff so lets keep it postponed /yawn.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:   AS SO

ElijahTruth wrote:

Here you go - a whole lot of shaking....

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  all

ElijahTruth wrote:

all others prepare to burn....It has Begun...

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: ElijahTruth

redneF wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

thank you for that informative post.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:ElijahTruth

redneF wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

A blast from the past - I was young once......

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would link the "we didn't

I would link the "we didn't start the fire" vid but I forgot how ><

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rednef, I call you out!!!

Rednef, I call you out!!!

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:I would link

robj101 wrote:

I would link the "we didn't start the fire" vid but I forgot how ><

Good.  It would have been lame and pointless.  Please don't.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline

Now dig this Baby!

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
YES

YES in your Life time, you will soon see Greater disasters taking place on earth such as you never thought possible .... Zephaniah 2:5 the Word of the Lord is Against you... stay from the heathen lands and from the west and east and southern coasts, His Mighty HAND AGAIN NOW FALLS UPON THOSE HE PROMISED HE WOULD RETURN TOO DESTROY ...It has begun

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: Now dig this

redneF wrote:

Now dig this Baby!

Oh, yeah - Hendrix always wins.

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
From the white house too the hoods in hollywood

From the white house to the hoods in hollyhood received a prophecy from me years back where "i" spoke a date in which the event took place!  AND YOU Mighty man of Rational Response nearly asked me too commit to the same date, meaning you are thinking hard in your response!  Years ago when haiti, where the Lords Word has been against now for years through me Zephaniah 2:5, was rioting and Bush was plaining too send troops, and as Isaiah spoke the word of the Lord upon the Assyrian king Sennacherib, Isaiah chapters 36 and 37, and as the Angel of the Lord which all have now seen over Jerusalems Temple mount {{for this now gathering "i" bring forth for the Lord}}  came and destroyed 185,000 foreign troops standing against Judah, "i" contacted George Bush, told him do not send troops too Haiti, told him satan is trying to get war started in our Hemisphere, told Him "i" will now call upon the Lord too silence the up rising in Haiti!  "i" wrote them and told them on MAY 26TH The Lord will bring a Storm too stop the kush up rising of satanic worshippers there in Haiti!  Well Bush sent troops, but on MAY 26TH of that year GOD THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BROUGHT A STORM AND DROWN OVER 3000 haitians, silencing the up rising, all went silent, the troops nothing could stop their rioting, BUT ONLY GODS HAND as prophesy by me His smallest prophet...Through hurricanes, through spring storms every year, until that storm their had never been such loose of Life due to a spring STORM!!!! {{merely a few hundred ever recorded dying from such a storm before the Lords hand fell upon haiti, as "i" spoke too all telling them the Lord now moves Islands and continents and He moved Indonesian continent and tonga and New Zealand and Who hiati}} And as you see on the Lords website posted in the Trollville on other posts, on the very Home page "i" declare my service too the MIGHTY STORM, THE MIGHTY QUAKE, THE MIGHTY STONE/METEOR{{MILLSTONE/FALLING STAR}} CALLED JESUS CHRIST THE ONE TRUE SON OF GOD......If "i" speak a date you better prepare for it....

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ancient one

Why are the truly perverse souls so old, and expose themselves through their Music, HENDRIX, come on """Hendrix"""  .... It has begun...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ancient one

Why are the truly perverse souls so old, and expose themselves through their Music, HENDRIX, come on """Hendrix"""  .... It has begun...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ancient one

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
He has no

Hendrix has no meaning..... it has begun....

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
"I" AM OUT AND WAITING

HERE AM "i"" .... it has Begun

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  Why are

ElijahTruth wrote:

Why is a doomsday device so young yet so old.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awaggart but never Jerry

ANCIENTONE....It has Begun...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
DEEP PURPLE

ANCIENTONE "i" hate deep purple.... it has Begun...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
GOOD WORD GOLD

VERY lame very pointless, read the posts in Trollville with links and word of Proof ... it has Begun...

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:   Why

ElijahTruth wrote:

ElijahTruth wrote:

Just because I can no longer drink and screw all night doesn't mean I can't relish my fond memories of doing it.

I have a lot of regrets and wishful thinking about what I might have done instead of doing a lot of things I actually did.  But that time of my life?  No regrets.  It was fun.  It was a blast.  I LOVE ACID AND METAL!

Besides, Hendrix has been voted the best electric guitar player ever in numerous polls.  Not too long ago in the Rolling Stone mag: 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-guitarists-of-all-time-19691231/jimi-hendrix-19691231

And my very favorite song from that time?

"I'm gonna give you every inch of my love....." Good, good, memories.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  Why are

ElijahTruth wrote:

Why are the truly naive so young?

I don't know which is worse - the BS you spew or the almost orgasmic pleasure that comes out when you write about your God killing people.

I hope you have some cleaning supplies near your keyboard.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth

ElijahTruth wrote:

Let me guess - you like both types of music: Country and Western

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zepplin so you are near human

Yeah Zepplin is from the past yet, futuristic .... Please let your/our past be for something, stand against that which destroyed many lives in the sixies and 70's and 80's and now into the 21st century!  "i" once called myself a burnout from the sixties seventies and eighties

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  Yeah

ElijahTruth wrote:

Yeah Zepplin is from the past yet, futuristic .... Please let your/our past be for something, stand against that which destroyed many lives in the sixies and 70's and 80's and now into the 21st century!  "i" once called myself a burnout from the sixties seventies and eighties

I am not burned out, nor have I ever been.  I firmly believe that being "burned out" is nothing more than choosing to say you don't like the way you are currently living your life.  So you change it - so big f'ing deal.  Change it and move on.  As I said, I don't drink and screw all night any more - haven't in over 40 years.  But it wasn't because I was "burned out", it was because I had a child and decided to be responsible for my child's sake.  It had nothing to do with god/s/dess, and I didn't need god/s/dess to make the change.

If someone chooses to let their life go up in smoke or whatever, that is their choice.  There are ways to get off the stuff and it need not be through some flaky religion.

I am all for letting people go to hell in the hand basket of their choice.

And I really, really, really do not want to spend eternity with you or people like you.  Are you going to heaven?  I will choose hell, thanks.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  Yeah

ElijahTruth wrote:

Do you ever wonder if some of the stuff you took back then lead to your delusions about God nowadays?

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
You are truly burned out

That filth living in your body has complete control, every time anyone speaks of God you can feel it moving around in your gut/stomach!   Be strong and you will not only hear God you will soon see Him! .... It has Begun ...

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
God sent His Holyone unto me

That which all earth just seen over the Temple mount, so none can deney what "i" am sent to say!  When "i" show up "i" am followed by earthquakes, and sightings of God go to the front page/home page of Gods sounding website and the URLS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ARE THE HOLY ANGELS OF GOD, WHO ARE HAVING me call all of Adams Seed ....Sapient you have been called ... you can not deny the smallone!  Prepare for the earth too shake and meteors too fall!  Earthquake Houston Texas 4.0 breaking windows within 40 miles of Houston,  Mexico now will receive more shaking as prophesy on the posts in Trollville,  Meteor international space station,  More explosions of record proportions on the Suns surface as prophesy with proof on your webste in Trollville...  And many more go to the prophecy and the signs page on the Lords website... it has Begun...

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  That

ElijahTruth wrote:

That which all earth just seen over the Temple mount, so none can deney what "i" am sent to say!  When "i" show up "i" am followed by earthquakes, and sightings of God go to the front page/home page of Gods sounding website and the URLS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ARE THE HOLY ANGELS OF GOD, WHO ARE HAVING me call all of Adams Seed ....Sapient you have been called ... you can not deny the smallone!  Prepare for the earth too shake and meteors too fall!  Earthquake Houston Texas 4.0 breaking windows within 40 miles of Houston,  Mexico now will receive more shaking as prophesy on the posts in Trollville,  Meteor international space station,  More explosions of record proportions on the Suns surface as prophesy with proof on your webste in Trollville...  And many more go to the prophecy and the signs page on the Lords website... it has Begun...

And the point is? Tell me lord when shall these things be and when the fuck to you reveal yourself? And when you reveal yourself how will we know? Arrrrrr.....shiver me timbers.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  That

ElijahTruth wrote:

That filth living in your body has complete control, every time anyone speaks of God you can feel it moving around in your gut/stomach!   Be strong and you will not only hear God you will soon see Him! .... It has Begun ...

So all I have to do is accept you and God (order chosen intentionally) and the two of you will get rid of all my gut flora?

Your little cult had best stock up on yogurt.

— George Carlin