My Mother-In-Law almost made me atheist

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
My Mother-In-Law almost made me atheist

Hello,

My mother in law were happy for 20 years, and then we met.

Upon the site of my mother in law, I cried out WHY, WHY. God preserved me. Thus all you atheist have no excuse.

Last night the local peeping tom knocked on my mother in laws door, and asked her to close her blinds.

I never forget a face, but in my mother in laws case, I'm will to make an exception.

This testimony that I give you ought to be so powerful, that u turn to Christ immeadiately. You have no excuse. What's kind of interesting, is that all you hell goers will have to spend eternity with my mother in law. That alone ought to have you want Jesus.  

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

wingless_sephiroth
atheist
wingless_sephiroth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sweetheart, did you mean to

Sweetheart, did you mean to sign up for this forum?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
wingless_sephiroth

wingless_sephiroth wrote:

Sweetheart, did you mean to sign up for this forum?

Jean is a troll, he has been around for a few months now. When he gets board he posts crap like this.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

wingless_sephiroth
atheist
wingless_sephiroth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eick, my bad. Administrators

Eick, my bad. Administrators should have changed his avatar to the "Don't feed the troll" picture.

Wowzers1
Theist
Wowzers1's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:My mother

Jean Chauvin wrote:

My mother in law were happy for 20 years, and then we met.

Upon the site of my mother in law, I cried out WHY, WHY. God preserved me. Thus all you atheist have no excuse.

Last night the local peeping tom knocked on my mother in laws door, and asked her to close her blinds.

What? This makes no sense at all...

Why would seeing your mother-in-law cause you to lose faith?

It is incomprehensible that God should exist, and it is incomprehensible that he should not exist. -Blaise Pascal

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean appears to be a 5

Jean Jean appears to be a 5 point Calvinist.

That's why he seems to be off his nut...

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 An intelligent man meets

An intelligent man meets his potential mother in law before getting married. That is what your future looks like Jean....

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
What would be the point of

What would be the point of turning to Christ, Jean? The majority of us are likely destined to be vessels of wrath. Do you really think God would change his mind?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:What would be

jcgadfly wrote:

What would be the point of turning to Christ, Jean? The majority of us are likely destined to be vessels of wrath. Do you really think God would change his mind?

Thats another issue I have, trying to appeal to a being that ultimately does what he wants and is selective without explanation as to what he does. What is the point in trying to change something you cant change and have no say in.

If you do have a say, what is the point in it getting to the point in having to ask in the first place. If this being cared about your appeals to avoid pain, there would be nothing stopping this being IN the first place from starting the script without pain and never having  it come into the picture in the first place.

Epicurus's objections to the omni concept of a god have never been rationally debunked.

This concept of "all loving" and "all powerful" and "all knowing" and "all seeing" are in direct conflict with what we see in reality.

Pain and suffering only make sense in a biological evolutionary sense. Pain lets us know something is wrong and when we feel it, we seek to avoid it, but ultimately we cannot avoid it at all times.

When you stick a superstition in as an explanation you allow ignorance to put up a wall to studying REAL solutions to problem solving.

The omni claims of a deity are nothing but a placebo utopia invented by human ignorance reflecting our own wishful thinking.

God/s, dieties, super natural are nothing but sugar pill thinking and are no different than 4 leaf clovers and lucky horseshoes. Religion is merely superstition on steroids.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:What's

Jean Chauvin wrote:
What's kind of interesting, is that all you hell goers will have to spend eternity with my mother in law.

Which would be a small price to pay to not have to spend eternity with you Johnny boy.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:
What's kind of interesting, is that all you hell goers will have to spend eternity with my mother in law.

Which would be a small price to pay to not have to spend eternity with you Johnny boy.

Amun Ra buddy. Well said.

Shows us how childish his view of morality is. He needs a daddy to tell him to do the right thing and bows to the threats of torture. He doesn't even realize what a great Nazi he would be.

I would rather keep the dignity of having my own independent brain than to give it up to such childish morality.

I am glad the founders didn't treat the King like he views his god.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)