Miracle on CNN new

termina
User is offlineOffline
Miracle on CNN new

Hello there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0uqgB3js1g&feature=related

In this video from CNN new, reported by Azerbaijianan reporters; they find out that an old flower collector in an islamic country 

has a particular flower, indeed the latter is supposed to blossom exactly when the call of prayer is broadcast

in the speakers of the town.

Near the end, they even show this phenonemon.

What do you think about it? A miracle, or a lack of serious investigation? Or merey a natural incidence?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Each of the five times the

Each of the five times the call to prayer is broadcast? Or does it bloom on the first time the call to porayer is broadcast (which happens at the same time every morning)?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

termina
User is offlineOffline
According to them, this

According to them, this allegedly occurs every time the call to prayer is made.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Evening primrose? Blooms at

Evening primrose? Blooms at the same time each evening?

Let's face it - the only way anyone is going to know for sure is if they sit a camera on it for the entire day.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Each of the

jcgadfly wrote:

Each of the five times the call to prayer is broadcast? Or does it bloom on the first time the call to porayer is broadcast (which happens at the same time every morning)?

party pooper

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Long history

Scientist and florests have noticed for decades at least that flowers react to sound stimulous. Flowers thrive on easy listening classical music;  while heavy metal and other loud sounds stunt growth. 

That one flower reacts to the C-flat call to preyer. I wouldn't call it a miracle,  just bad taste in music.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:jcgadfly

Kapkao wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

party pooper

Just call me Mr. Buzzkill.

— George Carlin

lalib
atheist
lalib's picture
User is offlineOffline
Raise your hand if you've

Raise your hand if you've lost all respect for CNN.  

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just because a news entity

Just because a news entity isn't right wing doesn't mean it won't make money of the credulity of the viewers. Superstition sells, even to the left.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I pass gas every time I hear

I pass gas every time I hear the call to prayer.  Miracle? you decide.  And before you ask, yes every time. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc