Psywar ; the real battlefield is the mind. --- Social engineering in the 20Th Century

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Psywar ; the real battlefield is the mind. --- Social engineering in the 20Th Century

Hey there, que pasa !  I was checking out this video yesterday " Psywar ; the battlefield is the mind on YouTube, after watching it, I went to the web site "Metanoia" where you can watch the whole video at once, and I saw this other video there that I'll watch later on today, I was thinking that someone here may also enjoy this      metanoia-films.org/psywar.php , the other video is "Human Respurces:social engineering in the 20th Century.   

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I saw 20 minutes, I have got

I saw 20 minutes, I have got to sleep right now, so I'll finish it tomorrow Laughing out loud

It doesn't really seem like a battlefield, though. People behave like sheep, following the media blindly.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote: People behave like sheep,........

Well, people behave like sheep,because they are trained to not think and are used for their non-thinking labor for profit. I'm watching  Human Resources:social engineering in the 20th century, I'm about 30 minutes into it,and so far I think that it says alot about the ways that we are controlled, and this psycho Watson experimented with lab rats, cockroaches and human babies at Hahnamen Hospital back in the 30's, crazy !   

Signature ? How ?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have nothing worthwhile to

I have nothing worthwhile to add but the title to the thread reminded me of something and I was compelled to mention it.

I want to a tradeschool for low class folks when I was young and one of the first (and few) geeks I met there told me "Hey man I have to warn you, if it gets real quite around here that's because we are having a psychic war." I never talked to that dude again.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
roj101 wrote: I never talk to that dude again.

So, does that mean that you don't believe in psy-ops ? And that team of psy-ops, were trained by the U.S.A. who tried to convince congress men in Afganistan that the WAR was going good and that they need more troops and money to win, is all Bullshit ? Wow ! In my opinion your are well trained so that power can rest.

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:   Hey there,

Ken G. wrote:

Hey there, que pasa !  I was checking out this video yesterday " Psywar ; the battlefield is the mind on YouTube, after watching it, I went to the web site "Metanoia" where you can watch the whole video at once, and I saw this other video there that I'll watch later on today, I was thinking that someone here may also enjoy this      metanoia-films.org/psywar.php , the other video is "Human Respurces:social engineering in the 20th Century.   

Wow, great film Ken. Thanks for posting!

I came across most of that info a couple of years ago when I was doing research on 'fluoride'.

There were four names that were not mentioned that I thought was very odd: Carnegie, Eisenhower, Dewey and the Bilderberg or, Trilateral Commission.

The Carnegie's were major players at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution and still are today. The part of the film that mentioned how the wealthy discovered the need for philanthropic activities should have included the Carnegie/Mellon Institute. They hand out grants and endowments not only to ensure a fresh stock of new puppets but, also build a loyal army. Those who depend on endowments will not only never speak a negative word about their benefactor but, will be their strongest ally.

Eisenhower, in his farewell speech warned about the Military/Industrial Complex.

Dewey's plan for public schools was interesting...“The mere absorption of facts and truths is so exclusively an individual affair that it tends very naturally to pass into selfishness. There is no obvious social motive for the acquirement of mere learning, there is no clear social gain in success thereat.” Because learning objective knowledge empowers the individual and enables him to obtain greater heights of accomplishment and virtue, Dewey saw this as a threat to the social engineering he wanted to attain. Anything that did not directly fit into his agenda of top-down control was to be discouraged—and, of course, one cannot centrally plan human curiosity, ingenuity, ambition, and desire for self-improvement. These qualities resist Dewey’s impulse to create the individual; thus, the natural implication of Dewey’s system was to stifle and suppress such attributes.'

The Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group are the orchestra leaders, imo. A detailed movie about them both can be seen here.

(Good to see you back, I've missed you! )

Oh, and here are a few links from my 'favorites' list you might find interesting...

http://www.information-retrieval.info/PIW/deconstructing/

http://www.information-retrieval.info/PIW/deconstructing/Taipale-IW-103006.pdf

http://www.au.af.mil/info-ops/theory.htm#manip

http://www.home-schooling-uk.com/article/7788/hitler_john_dewey_and_the_nea

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Mellon_family

That should keep you busy for a while.

Oh and btw, I G Farben is still in operation today...remember that the next time you pop a Bayer aspirin.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: That should keep you busy for a while.

Thank you, for the links !   I really dig John Taylor Gatto, and I have heard that John Dewey was one of the best Philosopher that America has created ! What a shock, when I read that he contributed a lot to mandatory education, I did not know that. Here's a good quote from Albert Einstein ~ " Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he or she learned in school".  Ps. Well its great to hear from you   I've missed reading your threads, can I send you my E mail ?   PPs. these links will defiantly keep me busy, I'll have to put them in my favorites, because I have a lot to read all ready, my liver Dr. just told me to get some Baby aspirin, so I'll have to buy another brand      O'well.    Take care ~ Peace, Love, and Happiness ~ Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock.  PPPs. I almost forgot to tell you (not that you should care) I have to pick-up John Taylor Gatto new book "Dumbing Us Down" at the library,its on hold.

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:     Thank

Ken G. wrote:

Thank you, for the links !   I really dig John Taylor Gatto, and I have heard that John Dewey was one of the best Philosopher that America has created ! What a shock, when I read that he contributed a lot to mandatory education, I did not know that. Here's a good quote from Albert Einstein ~ " Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he or she learned in school".  Ps. Well its great to hear from you   I've missed reading your threads, can I send you my E mail ?   PPs. these links will defiantly keep me busy, I'll have to put them in my favorites, because I have a lot to read all ready, my liver Dr. just told me to get some Baby aspirin, so I'll have to buy another brand      O'well.    Take care ~ Peace, Love, and Happiness ~ Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock.  PPPs. I almost forgot to tell you (not that you should care) I have to pick-up John Taylor Gatto new book "Dumbing Us Down" at the library,its on hold.

JT Gatto is great! I watched a lecture of his on YouTube not too long ago. Let me know how you like the book, I may want to borrow it.

I take baby aspirin when I get a headache or a stiff neck from too much knitting or crocheting. I get the no-name brand in Orange flavor - I love them... reminds me of being a kid when I used to fake being sick just to get a baby aspirin.

For a while They said to take one every day, supposedly good for your circulation. But, then They said not to because they could cause macular degeneration in your eyeballs.  So, I just take about 4-5 when occasionally I have an ache or pain.

I'm sending you a PM with my email.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:I saw 20

Thunderios wrote:

I saw 20 minutes, I have got to sleep right now, so I'll finish it tomorrow Laughing out loud

It doesn't really seem like a battlefield, though. People behave like sheep, following the media blindly.

People also follow anti-media, anti-government propaganda as well.

People buy into this story that it's a big intentional conspiracy that got us into Iraq. I think the truth is it's more about incompetence and irrationality driven by fear, rather than some grand organized conspiracy as they seem to suggest in this movie. The truth lies somewhere between this movie and the government/media propaganda.

Also, Godwin's law applies to this movie.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Thunderios wrote:I

EXC wrote:

Thunderios wrote:

People also follow anti-media, anti-government propaganda as well.

People buy into this story that it's a big intentional conspiracy that got us into Iraq. I think the truth is it's more about incompetence and irrationality driven by fear, rather than some grand organized conspiracy as they seem to suggest in this movie. The truth lies somewhere between this movie and the government/media propaganda.

Also, Godwin's law applies to this movie.

This film, unlike the Alex Jones videos, seems to be a rational presentation of the facts. There is no 'fear-mongering' in this film as there is with Alex Jones. This film presented the facts, as they are, and left it for the viewer to make his/her own conclusions.

As for the 'organized conspiracy' comment ... well... the facts are there for those who have eyes to see.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: I'm sending you a PM ....

I was wondering, what is a PM ?  I've sent you my Email.       PS. I take 1, 81mg. aspirin every morning, along with 13 other pills, for after my transplant, with a total of 27 pills per day, mostly anti-rejection pills.      PPS.   I'm also a computer illiterate   did you like the Quote from A.Einstein ? it says a lot about our Edumacation, I mean education  

Signature ? How ?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:      I was

Ken G. wrote:

I was wondering, what is a PM ?  I've sent you my Email.       PS. I take 1, 81mg. aspirin every morning, along with 13 other pills, for after my transplant, with a total of 27 pills per day, mostly anti-rejection pills.      PPS.   I'm also a computer illiterate   did you like the Quote from A.Einstein ? it says a lot about our Edumacation, I mean education  

"What is a PM?'

No wonder I haven't received a reply!

A PM= Personal Message

You point your cursor to my user name and click. On the next page, click on 'send private message'. Then type the message just as you would a forum post and send. Your message is saved in your 'out box' and is sent to my 'in box' here on the forum... no email address involved.

Where did you send your email to?  I haven't gotten it.

I'm not a geek but, I'm pretty good with a computer - especially research - you name it and I can find it.

Check your Personal Messages and use the email I included. Silly!

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote: What 'crap'

Kapkao wrote:

What 'crap' are you referring to... the part about government leaders fucking with your head?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:Kapkao

Sandycane wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

What 'crap' are you referring to... the part about government leaders fucking with your head?

Almost as stinky as the crap "facts" displayed at the beginning of the Da Vinci Code and possibly Angels & Demons.

The Woo is strong with this one...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Almost as

Kapkao wrote:

Almost as stinky as the crap "facts" displayed at the beginning of the Da Vinci Code and possibly Angels & Demons.

Did you watch the video posted by Ken in the OP? Is there anything specific you object to or, are you just being disagreeable for no reason?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Hi there !

I tried to send you a Email following your instructions, and a small windows opened up, but after I hit send it,and it said that a error occured, so I'll try sending you a Email via my Email on my home page, I hope that this works ?      -   O' yeah this is Ken G.

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know it's you, silly!

I know it's you, silly!  Your name is right next to your avatar.

I found your email and sent you one back.... did you get it??? 

Thunder storms on the way, I need to unplug my computer. Talk to you tomorrow.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: I know it's you, silly !

I'll check,wait a minute, what name do I look for  Sandycane or Viola !

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:Kapkao

Sandycane wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

Did you watch the video posted by Ken in the OP? Is there anything specific you object to or, are you just being disagreeable for no reason?

My objection would start with your portrayal of... nearly everything. The parties invested in government tend to manipulate it's citizenry.

There's a surprise in there, somewhere? 

That governments socially engineer: yeah, and they've been doing this since the early industrial revolution, if not far earlier.

Again, there's a shock about this?

That people involved with politics use propaganda...

Ever read about the "Boston Massacre"? It should be in every 8th grade history book. The response by the 13 colonies; indeed, the ascribed notion of "massacre" involving 3 people; was pure propaganda.

But the outcome of said propaganda and several related acts made for a very beneficial outcome, so no one's complaining. Nor should anyone necessarily complain now.

What can be said damn near positively is that as long as people organize around a particular cause, they're going to look for more and more tools and methods of persuading others to their cause... and possibly even their plight. They are going to play their chance for "Hearts and minds"... this includes governments. Some of them are more honest than others.

It isn't hardly as sinister as you seem to think... or are portraying it as.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:   Hey there,

Ken G. wrote:

I watched the entire movie. I thought it was great. To me, it wasn't about 'Psy Ops', as much as it was about 'perception management', AKA 'Spin'.

As far as YouTube, it's where minds and opinions converge, communicate, collaborate, challenge, condemn, castigate and combat, with no bloodshed or violence.

Which is brilliant.

The other brilliant aspect, is the low level of censorship, and freedom of thought and speech.

With efforts like those of the Four Horsemen, YouTube will become more and more, a tool for raising awareness, and spreading the true morals and ethics people personally hold. Particularly atheists and moderates.

In the conflict between religiosity and skepticism, I think more and more moderates that are bordering on being atheist, will finally reach the tipping point, and become, not only full blown atheists, but very vocal athiests, and 'anti-religious' crusaders. Much like the ones on this site, which are brilliant to hear and listen to.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: As far as YouTube,

I sure hope that you're right (and I think that you're on target here ), we need more voice's of Reason and Logic in order to save all humans, from being abused by ignorance and traditions.    

Signature ? How ?

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I watched the

redneF wrote:

I watched the entire movie. I thought it was great. To me, it wasn't about 'Psy Ops', as much as it was about 'perception management', AKA 'Spin'.

As far as YouTube, it's where minds and opinions converge, communicate, collaborate, challenge, condemn, castigate and combat, with no bloodshed or violence.

Which is brilliant.

The other brilliant aspect, is the low level of censorship, and freedom of thought and speech.

With efforts like those of the Four Horsemen, YouTube will become more and more, a tool for raising awareness, and spreading the true morals and ethics people personally hold. Particularly atheists and moderates.

In the conflict between religiosity and skepticism, I think more and more moderates that are bordering on being atheist, will finally reach the tipping point, and become, not only full blown atheists, but very vocal athiests, and 'anti-religious' crusaders. Much like the ones on this site, which are brilliant to hear and listen to.

Wow

Hell must be freezing over (the fictional one, that is)

You and I agree.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:     I sure

Ken G. wrote:

I sure hope that you're right (and I think that you're on target here ), we need more voice's of Reason and Logic in order to save all humans, from being abused by ignorance and traditions.    

The indications that we are hitting them right between the ears, is in their emotional responses.

We 'make sense', and we have better morals, and are better at not letting our emotions control our actions.

That's why they get completely bent.

We're 'reasonable' to question such fantasy.

We keep hearing these apologists use 'buzz words' like 'logic', while demonstrating a complete lack of it.

They (the different religions) can't all be accurate, if their claims are incompatible with each other. Duhhh....

These claims of gods haven't changed from their origins in ignorance.

None of the theists that get cornered in a debate do anything more that get into a string of naked assertions; asserting A, then B, and then using A to confirm B, and vice versa.

All without precedent.

That's intellectually, scientifically and technically bankrupt.

It's no mystery why these *cough* arguments have not been awarded any Nobel Prizes.

They keep targeting atheists, because we war with ideas, perceptions, theories, strategies, solutions, reasonings, and morals and ethics, that they cannot better.

Sandycane wrote:

Wow

Hell must be freezing over (the fictional one, that is)

You and I agree.

Don't worry, it's only temporary...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris