Jean Chauvin IS Rational Response Squad

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin IS Rational Response Squad

Hello,

Let's be honest, before Jean Chauvin came on rationalresponsesquad.com this site was in a slump. Donations were down, and nobody was really interested in this site. It was kind of boring.

Then, when Jean Chauvin came on this site, donations started coming in. More people joined and donated. Even BobSpencer1 became a high donor admin, all because of becaues of Jean Chauvin's influence.

So in honor to thank Jean Chauvin for all that he has done, I recommend that we give him a monthly portion of the donations. And we give him a badge of super awesome person.

A more fitting badge would be:

"The Reason for the Success of this Site."

So Sapient and others, let's get to work and honor this radically intelligent awesome person, Jean Chauvin for all that he has done for this site.

Let's thank him for your new car, or IPAD that you bought because of his presence on this site.

For Jean Chauvin, IS rational response squad.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sapient

Hi Sapient,

You can pay me through my paypal account.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13829
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Keep it up Fido. We welcome

Keep it up Fido. We welcome the attention. It will be to the detriment of your position.

You value claims that involve hostage taking and threats of violence and allowing harm to come to children.

So by all means post more so the world can see what monsters look like.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13829
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sapient,

You can pay me through my paypal account.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Yea, I have more of a chance of getting a blow job from Anjolina Jolie than you do getting one penny from Sapient.

Now I know you are a poser even if you truly believe the vile crap you spew here.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Having delusions of adequacy

Having delusions of adequacy again, Jean?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4668
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Sorry Jean, Bob has been a

 Sorry Jean, Bob has been a high level donor and mod long before you showed up. I think he was before I showed up several years ago. But since you use so much space with your tripe, you should consider donating yourself. If you donate you can get a bronze, silver or gold badge and be cool like me. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Let's be honest, before Jean Chauvin came on rationalresponsesquad.com this site was in a slump. Donations were down, and nobody was really interested in this site. It was kind of boring.

Then, when Jean Chauvin came on this site, donations started coming in. More people joined and donated. Even BobSpencer1 became a high donor admin, all because of becaues of Jean Chauvin's influence.

Well technically since you came on donations are down, but other than me who's counting?

 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Abandoned_Mind
atheist
Abandoned_Mind's picture
Posts: 56
Joined: 2006-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Should I be laughing and

Should I be laughing and crying at the same time, this is strange.


Gawdzilla
atheist
Posts: 69
Joined: 2011-01-01
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Let's be honest, before Jean Chauvin came on rationalresponsesquad.com this site was in a slump. Donations were down, and nobody was really interested in this site. It was kind of boring.

Then, when Jean Chauvin came on this site, donations started coming in. More people joined and donated. Even BobSpencer1 became a high donor admin, all because of becaues of Jean Chauvin's influence.

So in honor to thank Jean Chauvin for all that he has done, I recommend that we give him a monthly portion of the donations. And we give him a badge of super awesome person.

A more fitting badge would be:

"The Reason for the Success of this Site."

So Sapient and others, let's get to work and honor this radically intelligent awesome person, Jean Chauvin for all that he has done for this site.

Let's thank him for your new car, or IPAD that you bought because of his presence on this site.

For Jean Chauvin, IS rational response squad.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are fool than to open it and remove all doubt."


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Every post on a Jean thread

 

is a victory for the irrational.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: is

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

is a victory for the irrational.

 

Don't make me invoke Godwin's law.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
  While Jean is certainly a

  While Jean is certainly a feisty theist troll, he still does not approach the absolutely amazing level of hair pulling, teeth grinding, fist clinching frustration that our dear new-age panentheist troll Paisley was able to generate.  Paisley's level of arrogance leaves Jean looking like a paragon of humility by comparison.

 

 

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

I tell you what. You could make me an admin. Is it possible for a Chrisitan to be an admin on rational response. That would be hilarious.

Oh, and I'm not arrogant, I'm confident. There is a difference.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Dude, why aren't you sharing

Dude, why aren't you sharing the drugs you are on?  Oh yah, we don't really want them.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I tell you what. You could make me an admin. Is it possible for a Chrisitan to be an admin on rational response. That would be hilarious.

Oh, and I'm not arrogant, I'm confident. There is a difference.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I've considered giving you the troll tag, until now I've never contemplated the admin role.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Oh, and

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Oh, and I'm not arrogant

Of course not.

You're too retarded to qualify as saying anything cogent enough to even be characterized as 'normal'.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean reminds me of AOL'er

Jean reminds me of AOL'er trolls from back in the day.

Urban dictionary had a description

that was rather suiting...

Quote:

3.)An extremely ignorant person who has no concept of birth control, turn signals on suvs , how to use a cell phone , or drive. Most of which herd together to form a loose collective of babbling idiots. Most of which work from 9am to 5p breed , sleep watch the same repetitive shows on television and fart out one kid after another. <human robot- drone-borg> They barely know how to use a cell phone , or drive. they seem to herd together to form a loose collective of zombie-like humans. Who’s function seems to be to miss-spell every word in the English language , rant about issues that they are at fault for and cause help desk employees to have cardiac arrest, stroke, commit suicide or go postal in a fit of psychotic rage.


.

.

.
6.) A person who thinks they are genius, Yet who’s stupidity defies all reason or logic.

These two fit  Jean well...

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5102
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Oh ja?

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

is a victory for the irrational.

 

Don't make me invoke Godwin's law.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Since Jean has come to RRS,

Since Jean has come to RRS, I've started drinking.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Oh, and

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Oh, and I'm not arrogant, I'm confident.


 

 

    

 

     You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to.        Paisley was very, very, very  "confident".    

 

  ( ps, the captain of the Titanic was "confident" as well..... )

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Arrogance is unsupported

Arrogance is unsupported confidence.

Jean brings no support for his ideas and Paisley brought no support for his.

Both are arrogant.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2484
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
Paisley was frustrating- Jean is in kindergarden in comparison

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

  While Jean is certainly a feisty theist troll, he still does not approach the absolutely amazing level of hair pulling, teeth grinding, fist clinching frustration that our dear new-age panentheist troll Paisley was able to generate.  Paisley's level of arrogance leaves Jean looking like a paragon of humility by comparison.

 

 

No one has come near the level of frustration that Paisley produced. Jean is not in the same league as him. I have followed Jean's posts and have seen nothing worth commenting on.

Trolls do not need to be fed.

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13829
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Since

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Since Jean has come to RRS, I've started drinking.

And guess what, if you listen to him he can help you stop. All it takes is letting your brains fall out.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi,

This is cute. The reason why you have not understood my arguments is because I Corinthians 1:14 says that the natural man, cannot understand those of the spiritual.

So you are stupid via your understanding via God's Sovereignty. Thus my confidene is based on truth.

Hey Pineapple, I was told you were some kind of poser wannabe theist. What was it? UFOs? Christians are always Christians, they don't leave like the Rotary Club.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:This is

Jean Chauvin wrote:

This is cute. The reason why you have not understood my arguments is because I Corinthians 1:14 says that the natural man, cannot understand those of the spiritual.

So you are stupid via your understanding via God's Sovereignty. Thus my confidene is based on truth.

If we can't understand you, then why are you posting here? Everything you say will be nonsense to us.

At the same time, how can you be sure that you're not the one who is confused? There's plenty of raving lunatics out there that claim to have spiritual insight from the same book you're reading.

In either case (that you really are speaking the truth and it is nonsense to us or that your a raving madman) most people here consider most of what you say to be nonsense. Even the self-styled Christian of Mr M. seemed to agree. So why are you wasting your time?

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13829
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:So you are stupid via

Quote:
So you are stupid via your understanding via God's Sovereignty

So god is a state? A nation? Is that why he is "Sovereingn"?

Doesn't a state our nation require collective people to decide borders and laws?

So basically it isn't that you have evidence. It is that god belief is established through popularity and then through politics.

Thanks for proving our point that you are merely a gullible idiot who has no concept about reality.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, why aren't you sharing the drugs you are on?  Oh yah, we don't really want them.

speak for yourself, I don't think I've seen more effective drugs.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi UBUNT

Hi UBUNT,

I do this as an ad hominem.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:Answers in Gene

Ktulu wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Dude, why aren't you sharing the drugs you are on?  Oh yah, we don't really want them.

speak for yourself, I don't think I've seen more effective drugs.

 

 

Dude, think about the side effects.  Retardation, ostracism and a near total inability to get laid?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I do this

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I do this as an ad hominem.

Do you know what an ad hominem is? As one "trained in logic" you should AVOID ad hominem's

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


benmcd
atheist
benmcd's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2011-02-28
User is offlineOffline
Jean's an atheist!

Hey, everybody, I think I've finally figured Jean out! He's an atheist who is just trying to demonstrate how devoid of logic theism is! He's just trolling and having a laugh at those of us who believe he's a theist.

 

 

"Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." -- Stephen Fry


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
benmcd wrote:Hey, everybody,

benmcd wrote:

Hey, everybody, I think I've finally figured Jean out! He's an atheist who is just trying to demonstrate how devoid of logic theism is! He's just trolling and having a laugh at those of us who believe he's a theist.

 

 

ya, everyone thinks he's a poe, but he's a good one if he is.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi UBUNT

Hi UBUNT,

Once again, you are lacking in logical training. There is a valid ad hominem, and an invalid ad hominem. The valid ad hominem is an ad hominem abusive.

But there is a valid ad hominem. It is the valid ad hominem which I use.

The guys with the big face, wow, back up. And Sapient's new picture, wow, back up guys. I think I see some zits.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Pineapple, I was told you were some kind of poser wannabe theist. What was it? UFOs? Christians are always Christians, they don't leave like the Rotary Club.

 

I was a Deist and I left Christianity.

 

 

 


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:And

Jean Chauvin wrote:

And Sapient's new picture, wow, back up guys. I think I see some zits.

Shit, I thought I photoshopped 'em all out.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi UBUNT,

Once again, you are lacking in logical training. There is a valid ad hominem, and an invalid ad hominem. The valid ad hominem is an ad hominem abusive.

But there is a valid ad hominem. It is the valid ad hominem which I use.

The guys with the big face, wow, back up. And Sapient's new picture, wow, back up guys. I think I see some zits.

The only "valid" ad hominems that I know of are the one's used in references in considering one's character for the outcome of a case in the realms of legal dealings, not in establishing the validity or invalidity of arguments. You're argument is that we don't squat because we're ignorant -- an indictment against the validity our arguments based on something other than the argument -- and shore up your own argument. That's a fallacy if I haven't seen one and that doesn't fly. Not with me or anyone else.

And given your abusive attack against Sapient and your propensity to use fallacies, you can't tell the difference between the two.

So maybe it is not I who needs training in logic, but rather you...

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:Jean

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi UBUNT,

Once again, you are lacking in logical training. There is a valid ad hominem, and an invalid ad hominem. The valid ad hominem is an ad hominem abusive.

But there is a valid ad hominem. It is the valid ad hominem which I use.

The guys with the big face, wow, back up. And Sapient's new picture, wow, back up guys. I think I see some zits.

The only "valid" ad hominems that I know of are the one's used in references in considering one's character for the outcome of a case in the realms of legal dealings, not in establishing the validity or invalidity of arguments. You're argument is that we don't squat because we're ignorant -- an indictment against the validity our arguments based on something other than the argument -- and shore up your own argument. That's a fallacy if I haven't seen one and that doesn't fly. Not with me or anyone else.

And given your abusive attack against Sapient and your propensity to use fallacies, you can't tell the difference between the two.

So maybe it is not I who needs training in logic, but rather you...

Jean's logic is just like his God. They both agree with whatever he thinks is correct..

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13829
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:ubuntuAnyone

jcgadfly wrote:

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi UBUNT,

Once again, you are lacking in logical training. There is a valid ad hominem, and an invalid ad hominem. The valid ad hominem is an ad hominem abusive.

But there is a valid ad hominem. It is the valid ad hominem which I use.

The guys with the big face, wow, back up. And Sapient's new picture, wow, back up guys. I think I see some zits.

The only "valid" ad hominems that I know of are the one's used in references in considering one's character for the outcome of a case in the realms of legal dealings, not in establishing the validity or invalidity of arguments. You're argument is that we don't squat because we're ignorant -- an indictment against the validity our arguments based on something other than the argument -- and shore up your own argument. That's a fallacy if I haven't seen one and that doesn't fly. Not with me or anyone else.

And given your abusive attack against Sapient and your propensity to use fallacies, you can't tell the difference between the two.

So maybe it is not I who needs training in logic, but rather you...

Jean's logic is just like his God. They both agree with whatever he thinks is correct..

ANYONE, Muslim, Chrisitan, Jew, or even mere political party, who has a "my way is the only way and if you don't follow me, I will beat the shit out of you" is immoral and inhuman.

Our modern civility and Age of Enlightenment are in spite of dogmatism, not because of it. It was because people questioned social norms and absolute scripts we crawled out of our vile past.

I am glad most in civil society in pluralistic societies, don't view their god/s like Jean does. I am glad they water down their books of myth. Jean IS more true to the words of his book than those who water it down. And lucky for humanity people like Jean do not rule the world.

If Jean ran our government we would be a Christian version of Iran. And he is too much of a dip shit to understand that if he wants to blame anyone, he should blame his god for giving me a brain to think with.

Paraphrasing Susan B. Anthony, "I distrust what god believers say what god wants because it coincides with their desires".

Jean is a slave to a dictator. Not a real dictator, but mind slavery based on superstition. He has given his brain to a myth and is enslaved by this myth.

I am glad that most who do believe, don't go to his extreme that we deserve to have the shit beat out of us, even if they do believe in a god.

But what the moderates and liberals who do believe don't understand, is that Jean gets his ideas from somewhere , meaning the bible. So even if you want to claim he got it wrong, the words are written down regardless and are available to him to "get it wrong".

Which also addresses the efficiency of such a claimed being. It is a horrible instruction manual. No factory who sells you a 12 speed bike, would write an assembly manual that said, "Insert bolt a into the evil slot b and then dance around and beat the shit out of the evil slot B" and then print this manual in several different languages and then allow spin offs for different models and claim it is the same bike.

And then when people buy the same bike assembled differently because of no quality control, get into the Tour De France accuse each other of cheating and then kill each other because the outsider wasn't using the "right" assembly manual to build the bike.

I am glad building codes and cars are not built with mythological instructions.

The bible is merely a book of myth written over 1,000 year period with books left out written in an ignorant age when people didn't have the REAL tools to measure reality.

It is one book of myth amongst many myths prior and is merely still one myth today amongst many. Superstition is fiction by any name.

The bible would be as laughable as the Koran if neither were taken so seriously. Put either next to a copy of Harry Potter and they become indistinguishable from Harry Potter. At least people know Harry Potter is mere fiction. And no one runs politics on J.K Rollen's books.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
benmcd wrote:Hey, everybody,

benmcd wrote:

Hey, everybody, I think I've finally figured Jean out! He's an atheist who is just trying to demonstrate how devoid of logic theism is! He's just trolling and having a laugh at those of us who believe he's a theist.

 

 

 

I figured that out long ago